FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 2, 2011 @ 10:50 AM
totoro

WOW thanks!!!
these are definitely good idea...
will get this video up!

which area do you live???
maybe i can recommend a shop if i know of any...
September 3, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
DennyWins

My ride:

currently awaits bullhorns + brown leather wrap, a front brake, and my lazy ass to finish the top tube pad.
September 4, 2011 @ 04:02 AM
totoro

LURKER: sorry can't PM cos i dont have enough posts but i had a quick look around and it seems like no one is selling just one wheel... sorry i can't help out man.
September 8, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
Alex AKA Fresh

my whip

hypefuckingbeast. whatever do what makes you happy. Put carbon handle bars and 30 pound wheels on the same bike I don't give a fuck.
September 8, 2011 @ 07:08 PM
Marky Mark

hypefuckingbeast. whatever do what makes you happy. Put carbon handle bars and 30 pound wheels on the same bike I don't give a fuck.

Handle bars aint carbon but nice try. stay jelly
September 9, 2011 @ 04:41 AM
CⒶM

these streets is tough, in the beach more and more people's wheels and bikes are getting jacked

Not with a bang but a whimper

September 9, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
Ferris.Bueller

these streets is tough, in the beach more and more people's wheels and bikes are getting jacked

Thank god. Hopefully this fad dies sooner than later already
September 9, 2011 @ 09:46 PM
julian.

haha I don't think there is anything to be jealous of... that's just a shitty bike.

julianxberman.tumblr.com /

September 10, 2011 @ 04:30 AM
drew?

My piece of shit

Not sure what the fuck I was thinking with the yellow Gran Compe. New cages and straps next week. And I'm obviously in search of a new front wheel. What do yall mothafuckas recommend? And nah I'm not talking to homeboy with the Cinelli

http://aphganistan.tumblr.com

September 10, 2011 @ 07:29 PM
Ferris.Bueller

Get some eastons ♥♥♥♥♥
September 10, 2011 @ 10:52 PM
Alex AKA Fresh

haha I don't think there is anything to be jealous of... that's just a shitty bike.

thank you, fuck. And to the previous asshole... I have nothing to be jealous of...you and your hypemachine just stay to the right please so I don't have problems blowing past your cracker-jack ass.
September 10, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
Alex AKA Fresh

My piece of shit

Not sure what the fuck I was thinking with the yellow Gran Compe. New cages and straps next week. And I'm obviously in search of a new front wheel. What do yall mothafuckas recommend? And nah I'm not talking to homeboy with the Cinelli

haha too funny, but it depends what you're looking for in the front wheel. Mavic open pros are never bad. Relatively light and since it appears you aren't doing any actual track racing they're great for riding on the road. They stay in true very well.
September 11, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
drew?

Open Pros are nice. But I was hoping to get something a little bit more aero. Apparently CXP33s are a little better in that department without compromising a lot of weight. I was thinking about getting some bladed spokes and lacing one of those to like a Chub front. Maybe a Dura Ace. Can't make up my mind on a hub either.

Considering the fact that my frame is an '05, it's a little bit on the heavier side anyway. I might just say fuck it. My homie needs money and told me he'd shoot me his aerospoke for 75. lol

September 12, 2011 @ 03:23 AM
araw at bituin

new front wheel/ tire. 35 bucks so why not?

http://instagram.com/qyel

September 12, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
leprechaunupindatree

lol they might as well be. i got my cobra wings for less than those lmao. amazes me that people actually buy their overpriced shiet, the price for those horns and their knockoff thomson x4 are silly

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169975#3407782

September 12, 2011 @ 09:13 PM
leprechaunupindatree

also never saw the allure of super deep v rims (formation face, b43, etc). heavy and uggo imo. would much rather have box rims

September 14, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
Cybrax2

Am I the only one that cut weight by not putting on thick ass rims and fat tires?
September 14, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Koven

Am I the only one that cut weight by not putting on thick ass rims and fat tires?

Cut weight for what?

Time trials brah? lol

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 14, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
drew?

What bro? You like ridin' a heavy ass bike?

September 14, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
&y

you must have weak legs if you cant commute with bigger tires and deep v's / b43s, etc. you riding velodrome or something? you tryna have the lightest bike for what? you dont want sturdier equipment for your road use?
September 14, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
drew?

A DeepV and a B43 is one thing. But what the fuck is the point of riding with some big ass tires? So you can bust a dope back flip off a loading dock? Go back to bmx bro. Fact of the matter is the lighter your shit, the quicker you're gonna be. I'm not saying you have to go dual fuckin discs, but two b43s and some fat ass tires is completely counterproductive and unnecessary.

September 14, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
&y

my friend runs fatass tires and he's quicker than most people riding fuji track pros with 25s, so what? he has never popped a tube for the past year. the dude also goes on like 30-40 mile rides too and runs through bad road like nothing (cracks, rocky roads, and all that)

are you that slow that you cant ride fat tires?
September 14, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
D. Rose

If anyone's interested in a $100 giftcard to statebicycle.com PM me. I'm selling it for real cheap.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

September 14, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
Koven

Think i posted this already

The saddle is from an old mountian bike, its comfy as hell but ugly. Im copping a new saddle a nitto stem. I also might paint the silver in between the tire and rim black.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 14, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
drew?

my friend runs fatass tires and he's quicker than most people riding fuji track pros with 25s, so what? he has never popped a tube for the past year. the dude also goes on like 30-40 mile rides too and runs through bad road like nothing (cracks, rocky roads, and all that)

are you that slow that you cant ride fat tires?

You're missing the point bro. If you really think that running heavier shit is going to make you go faster, I don't know what to say (unless you're ALWAYS going downhill). It's simple science. As for your friends with the Track Pros, they must feel like pieces of shit. All I'm saying is tell your boy to throw a 23 on front and a 25 or even a 28 on the back and tell me he doesn't notice a difference. Sure he might save a tube or two every couple of months, but they're only like 4 bucks.

September 14, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
&y

You're missing the point bro. If you really think that running heavier shit is going to make you go faster, I don't know what to say (unless you're ALWAYS going downhill). It's simple science. As for your friends with the Track Pros, they must feel like pieces of shit. All I'm saying is tell your boy to throw a 23 on front and a 25 or even a 28 on the back and tell me he doesn't notice a difference. Sure he might save a tube or two every couple of months, but they're only like 4 bucks.

i didnt say it makes you faster, all im saying is why would you try to get as less weight as possible and lose durability? if people can ride fast with all that weight, why not keep it? it's different if you're racing, but if you're just city riding, you dont want to have gear that would just keep breaking on you easily.
September 15, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
It's Only Hype

what is a good bike material (frame) for riding mountain trails and be light but still durable
September 15, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
Masamune

Think i posted this already

The saddle is from an old mountian bike, its comfy as hell but ugly. Im copping a new saddle a nitto stem. I also might paint the silver in between the tire and rim black.

what tires are you running on?
& how would you approached painting the machined edge? i might do the same
September 15, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
leprechaunupindatree

low profile box rims are just as strong as a deep rim it's just aesthetics mostly. thicker tires will be more forgiving on the street tho, not saying I'd ride dual 32 randos tho haha

September 16, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
ony

does anybody ride fgfs on here? i went to an iminusd trick comp last weekend and it was pretty sweet. Thinking of building one up or buying a complete

Please login first to reply.