obviously we are not talking about these. And if someone was to ride this on the street they would be stupider than riding b43s
Since you're probably an LA kid who thinks he's dope cuz he's got NJS and shit, I'll end any further talk/debate with you, for everyone...
1) You're only reasoning for disliking Deep Vs or B43s, is because you got the cool tip that box rims are cool, and deep Velocity rims are for herbs.
2) If you want to bring weight into things...
- Weight matters nothing when you're riding a bike in the streets. Why?
1) Wind resistance.
2) Tire drag.
3) Surface conditions.
4) Uneven leveling for the streets.
5) It's a fuckin track bike on the streets. It's already redundant.
3)You can't say they're weak, because every single rim/wheel has been broken. Whether it was on the street or track. There's no completely bomb proof wheel/rim.
What would be a pretty fuckin "bombproof" wheel?
A rear Chub Hub with Sapim or Phil Wood spokes laced to a B43 with brass nipples. Why?
Already, the hardware is tough. But together, shit's a tough combo. Break that combo.
And there's nothing stupider than riding a SPRINT TRACK
frame on the streets. There's no way getting around that one. Should've bought a "regular" track frame, instead of a sprinting frame. Your setback Thomson ain't helping shit. BOOM
Stop feeding the troll now.