Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 9, 2007 @ 12:09 AM

Inactive

Floyd was basically destroying Hatton in the later rounds. I believe in the 9th, Floyd landed about 70% of his shots whereas Hatton landed zip. I knew Hatton was going to get knocked when the guy wasn't trying to dodge any shots. The first 3 rounds, Hatton looked as though he may come out on top but from there on it faded.
December 9, 2007 @ 12:14 AM
Drebrooklyn

yeah in the later rounds hatton was just coming in with no head movement which was an easy picking target for an acurate puncher like mayweather
December 9, 2007 @ 12:43 AM
Leumas

Floyd won rounds 5-9
December 9, 2007 @ 01:20 AM
Javon_Johnson

Really, anyone who truly believed Hatton had a chance at a victory doesn't know shit about the sport. I picked Mayweather to win via unanimous decision, but damn, Pretty Boy was a beast tonight.

On another note...fuck those lame ass, Christmas-singing, no teeth-brushing Brits. What class they showed booing our national anthem. They even continued to boo Mayweather after he had just knocked out they're man-crush and thanked both Hatton and his fans.
December 9, 2007 @ 01:39 AM

Inactive

Really, anyone who truly believed Hatton had a chance at a victory doesn't know shit about the sport. I picked Mayweather to win via unanimous decision, but damn, Pretty Boy was a beast tonight.

On another note...fuck those lame ass, Christmas-singing, no teeth-brushing Brits. What class they showed booing our national anthem. They even continued to boo Mayweather after he had just knocked out they're man-crush and thanked both Hatton and his fans.

Anthem booing is not cool. Booing mayweather is fine, but anthem booing = no class at all.

i'm glad hatton got knocked the fuck out, all i kept seeing on sports channels all week was loud mouth Brits talking about hatton. If poeple didn't know hatton was a boxer I'd think they were gay from all the man love they were throwing at the fucking guy. Now they'll have to shut the hell up.
December 9, 2007 @ 02:34 AM
mister.lego

LMAO ur funny ! ! !
but i brush my teeth thank u . . .
good fight but mayweather just outclassed hatton . . . unfortunately simple as
December 9, 2007 @ 11:09 AM

Inactive

LMAO He ran that bitch into the pole

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYKSEeA_Gs

then knocked his ass out again.

I mean people have to realize like i said before Golden Boy & HBO pumps up these fights as if anyone has a chance against Mayweather with thier steady coverage of the fighters and the excellently edited 24/7 series. They fooled me last time with De La Hoya. But at least De La Hoya is a legend and deserved some intense coverage of the fight. In this case Hatton is good fighter... dont get me wrong. But, he's no where near being in Mayweathers leauge. People will point to Hatton winning some rounds in the begining of the fight. U havent seen a pattern here? Same thing happened in the De La Hoya fight...same thing happened into other fights Mayweathers been in. The other fighter comes out all juiced up and excited and basically tier themselves out. Mayweathers stamina and speed will always overcome that. But lol @ Mayweather talking about retiring...my ass. The kid is a great salesman....just another way for him to put a dramatic story to his next fight.
December 9, 2007 @ 11:19 AM
Big_peezy

YES BABY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
floyd never disappoints!
December 9, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
tommyroks

dam the white man just got served...
December 9, 2007 @ 03:28 PM
JoHnFLeM

MAYWEATHER vs. COTTO anyone?!

I would pay 50 bucks to see that. Mayweather would beast that man though. I personally think that Hatton would be the only one to get this man. Mad respect though Mayweather. Dang it.

24/7 is one of the better documentary shows on television.
December 10, 2007 @ 12:44 PM
ZeitGeist

Mayweather is a great, great boxer, but I cannot stand how he turns his back to the opponent when he's vulnerable. I'm glad Hatton took a couple shots at the back of his head anyways and called him on it.
December 10, 2007 @ 07:57 PM
bossdonkiddavel

who ever said that was a close match, is an ass clown

who ever says that was a good match, is an ass clown

mayweather isnt an early round fighter, the only time ive ever seen that was mayweather gotti, he always turns it up after the sixth

i honestly thought it wouldve went into a decision, with mayweather getting the best of it, but around the 7th or 8th i knew hatton was going down

i like hatton as a fighter, and a person from the stories ive read and the people from manchester that ive met that know him and those documentaries, but he was fighting like a PUSSY that night and deserved to get knocked out

mayweather is pound for pound the greatest fighter in the sport of boxing

and on another note:
larry merchant is a fucking hater
and emmanuel stewart is a HOUSE NlGGER!

peace.
December 10, 2007 @ 08:49 PM
Javon_Johnson

HBO as a whole for some reason despises Mayweather. It was evident during his fight with De La Hoya and it was evident saturday night.
December 11, 2007 @ 06:01 AM

Inactive

They despise him in what way?

Thats crazy. They're just playing up the bad guy role on him which he has a big hand in creating himself. If anything im sure HBO loves the dude for bringing them so much viewership lol.
December 12, 2007 @ 11:15 AM
t_town

a
^^^i agree..HBO loves the guy. You always need a bad guy. Mayweather truly is not a prick. He does all that stuff to bring attention to himself and the sport. Any attention is good attention in boxing especially if you have someone to root for or you hate someone

If Mayweather didn't act like how he does a lot of people would not know about him and or the sport. Also he wouldn't be making as much money. He is what is keeping boxing going right now since the Heavweights have been on ish..
December 12, 2007 @ 07:05 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

LMAO He ran that bitch into the pole

youtube.com/watch?v=bBYKSEeA_Gs

then knocked his ass out again.

I mean people have to realize like i said before Golden Boy & HBO pumps up these fights as if anyone has a chance against Mayweather with thier steady coverage of the fighters and the excellently edited 24/7 series. They fooled me last time with De La Hoya. But at least De La Hoya is a legend and deserved some intense coverage of the fight. In this case Hatton is good fighter... dont get me wrong. But, he's no where near being in Mayweathers leauge. People will point to Hatton winning some rounds in the begining of the fight. U havent seen a pattern here? Same thing happened in the De La Hoya fight...same thing happened into other fights Mayweathers been in. The other fighter comes out all juiced up and excited and basically tier themselves out. Mayweathers stamina and speed will always overcome that. But lol @ Mayweather talking about retiring...my ass. The kid is a great salesman....just another way for him to put a dramatic story to his next fight.

Almost correct(I mean the dude throws almost or more than 10,000 punches during his training sessions) except for the fact that Floyd doesn't throw a lot of punches during rounds, he is more of a one/two punch guy then step away(stick and move) and uses his counter ability more so then just flatout power punches, he never winds himself out. And his mway of holding his guard is ingenius in the way that he has mastered it, power hand up at the chin and jab hand covering the rib cage with his shoulder providing additional chin potection. Another person who is mastering this technique is Guzman with the help of Mayweather's father.

Mayweather may have to retire if he wants to keep his hand in usage.

Cotto vs. Mayweather

Cotto can pull it, only if he doesn't wind himself out but he usually does in later rounds.....So, we will never until it happens.
December 18, 2007 @ 10:40 AM
HipHopPunk

i agree but i think mayweather will win if it goes past 8 rounds. mayweather maybe the best conditioned athlete in all of sports, surely in boxing.
December 18, 2007 @ 01:09 PM
jgoldson

I hope Floyd isn't serious about retiring and he is just using that talk for promotion like you said, because he is one of my favorite athletes and I like to watch him even though I don't really care for boxing.

Please login first to reply.