HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
December 21, 2007 @ 09:35 PM
CuttyBuddy

Yea thats a risky one. You know they already have wins over Dallas, Detroit, Utah (x2), and Denver this year right?

But to me, Phoenix is just too different from teams like Dallas and Detroit. I'm not trying to say that they're offensively, defensively, or just overall better, but Phoenix just isn't the team that Portland can stay with even for the 1st quarter in my opinion. But we'll see come POR-PHO day... whenever that is. Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire better go all out. My balls are on the fucking line here.
December 22, 2007 @ 12:56 AM
FearItSelf

But to me, Phoenix is just too different from teams like Dallas and Detroit. I'm not trying to say that they're offensively, defensively, or just overall better, but Phoenix just isn't the team that Portland can stay with even for the 1st quarter in my opinion. But we'll see come POR-PHO day... whenever that is. Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire better go all out. My balls are on the fucking line here.

its march 18th my birthday, and can anyone say 10 game winning streak. Nuggest got beat
December 22, 2007 @ 09:58 AM
CuttyBuddy

Nuggets need to get more contribution. AI and Melo both scored 34 yesterday, and they still lost. I can understand Nene, K-Mart, and Camby were out, but my god people like Najera and JR need to step up. I still don't get why Karl won't give JR more minutes. They haven't had any key acquisitions that's preventing JR from being a major contributor in Karl's rotation. If it's from last year's game where JR just threw up those random threes at the end of a really close game, when Karl drew it up to get the ball either to Melo or AI, then Karl needs to fucking man up and play the kid, who's clearly better than that Anthony Carter cat he threw in the starting line-up. But Carter did sink the game-winning basket for Denver a couple days ago, so eh.
December 31, 2007 @ 02:53 AM
kuyachris

Any of you guys see the Lakers' throwbacks against Boston?! HAHA!

December 31, 2007 @ 09:12 AM

Inactive

[SIZE="5"]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/SIZE]
December 31, 2007 @ 11:11 AM
CuttyBuddy

WTH?! They had to wear the short shorts?!
December 31, 2007 @ 12:29 PM
itdiedin98

Wow. I can't stop laughing.
December 31, 2007 @ 02:54 PM
focus

"I don't know what it feels like to wear a thong, but I imagine it feels something like what we had on in the first half," he said with a grin. "I felt violated. I felt naked. It's one thing to see films with guys wearing those things. ... I'd rather stay warm, man." - KOBE

hahahahahaha
December 31, 2007 @ 07:24 PM
Cryptick

yo that shit is hard
January 1, 2008 @ 05:14 PM
FearItSelf

blazers finally lost but they did have a 13 game winning streak. playoffs!
January 2, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
wholesaler

Tiffany-wholesaler
Tiffany wholesaler www.hw925shop.com is a professional Tiffany jewelry supplier for 3 years and won the good reputation on this line. The products of us are the best quality in china and the lowest price(not cheap bootleg), including the necklace ,cuff , ring ,earring . as 1837 style , round / heart tag style , Atlas style , Titanium style and so on . Pleasure more EBAY resellers join our company and enjoy our service. Since we are mate wholesaler and dropshipping servicer who can help you feel confidence to set up a steady business.To be exactly, you may have all kinds of questions from beginning If you're looking for a good source of wholesale Tiffany for your retail operation, online store or auction business, www.hw925shop.com is your one-stop shop for wholesale .hope you will get more surprise items on our website .
Wecome to our website: www.hw925shop.com
Email: [email]hw925shopservice@yahoo.com.cn[/email]
MSN: [email]hw925shopservice@hotmail.com[/email]
January 2, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
Charged..

Tiffany wholesaler www.hw925shop.com is a professional Tiffany jewelry supplier for 3 years and won the good reputation on this line. The products of us are the best quality in china and the lowest price(not cheap bootleg), including the necklace ,cuff , ring ,earring . as 1837 style , round / heart tag style , Atlas style , Titanium style and so on . Pleasure more EBAY resellers join our company and enjoy our service. Since we are mate wholesaler and dropshipping servicer who can help you feel confidence to set up a steady business.To be exactly, you may have all kinds of questions from beginning If you're looking for a good source of wholesale Tiffany for your retail operation, online store or auction business, www.hw925shop.com is your one-stop shop for wholesale .hope you will get more surprise items on our website .
Wecome to our website: www.hw925shop.com
Email: [email]hw925shopservice@yahoo.com.cn[/email]
MSN: [email]hw925shopservice@hotmail.com[/email]

LMFAO. IN THE NBA THREAD? WHAT THE FUCK?
January 3, 2008 @ 10:37 AM
jgoldson

Imagine how good the Trailblazers will be next season when they get Greg Oden on the team.
January 3, 2008 @ 02:17 PM
Attic Online Shop

Assuming Oden comes back strong, I think Lakers will be a major force next year with Bynum in full effect.
January 4, 2008 @ 06:37 PM
illastrate

Assuming Oden comes back strong, I think Lakers will be a major force next year with Bynum in full effect.

Blazers will be a great team very soon. Bynum needs at least 35 mins per, but right now, he's the fourth best center in the west (behind Amare, Yao, and Kaman, who is my vote for most improved!)
January 4, 2008 @ 07:46 PM
KENNN

Bynum is fucking nuts.

Also, Lakers wore those throwback uniforms in regards to the huge rivalry between Boston and Lakers back in the day. Any one notice them changing back to their regular uniforms for the second half? They were losing so horribly during the first half... I guess they came to their senses and change back. Those uniforms were such a distraction for them... Fish looked like a little school girl
January 4, 2008 @ 08:12 PM
thephreak

Blazers will be a great team very soon. Bynum needs at least 35 mins per, but right now, he's the fourth best center in the west (behind Amare, Yao, and Kaman, who is my vote for most improved!)

yea, because nobody thinks Dwight Howards 22pts and 15rebs performance is good enough...

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 4, 2008 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

Detroit plays Boston tomorrow.If Detroit beats them again...its not saying much for Boston getting past them in the playoffs.
January 4, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
Attic Online Shop

No one's doubting Dwight's talent, but he plays on the east... nonetheless he's a force to be reckoned with.
January 4, 2008 @ 11:30 PM
FearItSelf

No one's doubting Dwight's talent, but he plays on the east... nonetheless he's a force to be reckoned with.

and he was putting up numbers last year, improvement wise he doesn't deserve the nod
January 5, 2008 @ 02:26 AM
thephreak

my bad, didnt read carefully

and to FEARITSELF, we werent discussing the most improved. Yao certainly hasnt improved and he was mentioned.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 5, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
focus

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzgSExoErk

hilarious... espically the lakers scoring on there own basket smile
January 5, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
illastrate

my bad, didnt read carefully

and to FEARITSELF, we werent discussing the most improved. Yao certainly hasnt improved and he was mentioned.

I think this is as good as Yao will get.

And as for Dwight Howard, I think he's quite possibly the best center in the league. Just imagine if he had a PG like Nash or C. Paul...
January 5, 2008 @ 03:52 PM
FearItSelf

I think this is as good as Yao will get.

And as for Dwight Howard, I think he's quite possibly the best center in the league. Just imagine if he had a PG like Nash or C. Paul...

jameer nelson is really underated. he has some serious game. I see what you mean, but hes not carrying a dead horse.
January 5, 2008 @ 06:47 PM
KENNN

Bynum > Howard
January 5, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
FearItSelf

Bynum > Howard

no.
January 5, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
thephreak

howard will shit on bynum

January 5, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
focus

Boston won! cool

What about NO? Quietly winning.. beat phoenix today, their 23-11
January 6, 2008 @ 10:45 PM
illastrate

Bynum > Howard

Yeah......Juwan Howard.
January 9, 2008 @ 05:14 PM
sydneysneaker

howard will shit on bynum

co-sign