April 4, 2010 @ 03:44 PM
no0 v.2.0

i'm gonna go out of limb and say that manu has stepped up and is now the 4th best 2 man in the league. he's been so aggressive lately, shit reminds me of the 05 season.
April 4, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
nestk.

Ray Ray is a fuckin beast cool
April 4, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
Jarmel

BTW, anyone can score 19 pts in a qtr when they have 20 FT attempts in that same qtr

as a matter fact, sometimes Kobe scores 19 pts in a qtr without going to the FT line at allsmile

I'm not tryna defend LBJ's ft at all, but Kobe doesn't even come close to attacking the basket like he USED to.
April 4, 2010 @ 04:21 PM
Scotty

Pretty disappointed in the Celtics win! We were up 22 with 12 minutes left and then gave them the lead by 1... Typical celtics though, im used to it by now, they play the score not the clock! But Bron chokes again, misses crucial free throws and tries to play hero for the three when he could have drove to the basket.. Then KG talks shit to em after missing... hahaha People catch what KG said at the line? he said "I make my fucking free throws" hahaha him and lebron talking shit back and fourth at the end of the game.. Celtics looking good when they are playing the clock but once they get a huge lead they forget about the clock... Hope they play like this exception of fourth quarter in the playoffs... Also Glen Davis finally playing basketball they way he should..
April 4, 2010 @ 04:32 PM

Inactive

[QUOTE=Jarmel
April 4, 2010 @ 05:16 PM
undercover.

damn laker got destroyed.
good shit to the spurs though they played fucking incredible.
gasol was doing good too, where the hell was kobe.
April 4, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
mr.orange

Kobe's my favourite player, but fuuuuuuck you lot hate on LeBron like he's some random shit player plugged by the NBA to win everything. The Cavs are a fucking good team, LeBron is definately on some MVP status season right now, can't even hate. Kobe may be playing with some broken fingers but fuck, it's a game where you use your hands, why the fuck is he in there trying to win a championship with two broken fingers? Why did he not let them heal and be 100% for the play-offs so he can drop 45 on LeBron in Game 7 of the Championship series? I'd rather play with a 100% fit Kobe for the play-offs and a Kobe-less Lakers team for 40% of the season than him fuck up in the play-offs and have everyone making excuses for him.

If I had the choice, Kev Durant would be MVP. Dude has had an unreal season, OKC are gonna be contenders if they can get a decent C in the draft/off-season. A starting 5 of Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Green/good C would be up there in the West. If they can trade some role players for someone like Cousins in the OS they will be set for the next 5 years.

That Bogut injury is FUCKED UP too.
April 4, 2010 @ 05:59 PM
babyshoe

BTW, anyone can score 19 pts in a qtr when they have 20 FT attempts in that same qtr

as a matter fact, sometimes Kobe scores 19 pts in a qtr without going to the FT line at allsmile

he took 11. and yes, kobe can score 19 points with out going to the free throw line. He is an elite ball hog.
April 4, 2010 @ 06:15 PM
no0 v.2.0

Kobe's my favourite player, but fuuuuuuck you lot hate on LeBron like he's some random shit player plugged by the NBA to win everything. The Cavs are a fucking good team, LeBron is definately on some MVP status season right now, can't even hate. Kobe may be playing with some broken fingers but fuck, it's a game where you use your hands, why the fuck is he in there trying to win a championship with two broken fingers? Why did he not let them heal and be 100% for the play-offs so he can drop 45 on LeBron in Game 7 of the Championship series? I'd rather play with a 100% fit Kobe for the play-offs and a Kobe-less Lakers team for 40% of the season than him fuck up in the play-offs and have everyone making excuses for him.

If I had the choice, Kev Durant would be MVP. Dude has had an unreal season, OKC are gonna be contenders if they can get a decent C in the draft/off-season. A starting 5 of Westbrook/Harden/Durant/Green/good C would be up there in the West. If they can trade some role players for someone like Cousins in the OS they will be set for the next 5 years.

yeah that thunder team is real good. harden, serge, and collison off the bench are fucking great. if they could trade nenad for a better big, they'd be contending for sure.
April 4, 2010 @ 06:42 PM
Failure Pt.4

[QUOTE=Jarmel
April 4, 2010 @ 06:43 PM
Failure Pt.4

It's called dedication. he lives for this.
April 4, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
Failure Pt.4

he took 11. and yes, kobe can score 19 points with out going to the free throw line. He is an elite ball hog.

hmm, an elite ball hog who averaged 8 assists per game in the most important part of the season -- the finalssmile
April 4, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
no0 v.2.0

vintage vince showed up tonight with the 360. on some crazy shit. bldat.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eCUgvCsapk
April 4, 2010 @ 09:16 PM
babyshoe

is it bad that I think he even looked lazy doing that razz
April 4, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
no0 v.2.0

nah, it just looks effortless.
April 4, 2010 @ 09:28 PM

Inactive

^Because it was :3
April 4, 2010 @ 10:26 PM
no0 v.2.0

another memorable moment.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXboK0XaWLM
April 5, 2010 @ 12:16 AM
Thomass

vince still sucks
April 5, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
binsherrrre

yep agree vince sucks
April 5, 2010 @ 03:32 AM
mr.orange

It's called dedication. he lives for this.

There's dedication, then there's recklessness, then there's stupidity. He's all three at the moment. He was out of his flow against the Spurs. Why's he risking playing poorly in the post-season by not letting his fingers heal?
April 5, 2010 @ 08:22 AM
babyshoe

There's dedication, then there's recklessness, then there's stupidity. He's all three at the moment. He was out of his flow against the Spurs. Why's he risking playing poorly in the post-season by not letting his fingers heal?

He'll never concede that kobe isn't the greatest player of all time. Anything negative you say about him he'll respond with some skewed statistic stating otherwise. Kobe averaged 8 assists in the playoffs(it was 7.4 but whatever)? He didn't for the rest of the playoffs and the entire season. Some how only bringing it for a 7 game series is a redeeming quality.
April 5, 2010 @ 09:08 AM
mixtape_03

babyshoe you're a LA cat but not a fan of the lakes?

jarmel who are you with?
April 5, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
babyshoe

I've always hated the lakers, love pro basketball. There are tons of people in LA that root against them.

I got clippers season tickets in the 100s. Cost me less than seats in the 300s for the lakers. I'd think about being a lakers fan if they cared during the season and it wasn't so damn expensive to get tickets.
April 5, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
Failure Pt.4

I agree, i wanted him to sit too

But dude has kept his production up, and though he hasnt shot well lately....if you've followed Kobe's career you'd know this dude makes a habit if letting people know who he is again just when u think he's slipping. I am full faith dude will come correct in the playoffs. If he doesn't, then maybe it's time to re evulate his career and how he will approach the game for the last years of his career. But Kobe always steps up to the occasion no matter what the injury or sickness. The fact he's been able to even shoot with that finger says enough. Nobody else in the league could average 27 points and his 7 GW's with a broken finger.

I'd agree that it's all three though.....but, thats just Kobe. People need to look @ him just like Peyton Manning for football....these dudes live for this shit. Nothing will stop them from playing.
April 5, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
Failure Pt.4

He'll never concede that kobe isn't the greatest player of all time. Anything negative you say about him he'll respond with some skewed statistic stating otherwise. Kobe averaged 8 assists in the playoffs(it was 7.4 but whatever)? He didn't for the rest of the playoffs and the entire season. Some how only bringing it for a 7 game series is a redeeming quality.

Kobe has brought it for his whole career. I dont even know what the say to this shit. I never said Kobe is the GOAT, but he is definitely top 10 and I believe he will finish top 3 with MJ and Magic.

Skewed statistics? You called him a ball hog, but obviously he aint a ball hog at the most important part of the season, and he hasnt been a fuckin ball hog since he was like 24 anyway. Assist numbers don't mean shit. MJ averaged the same number of assists Kobe does while playing in the triangle.

His pedigree speaks for itself. If you wanna hate, go ahead bro. Move the fuck out of LA while you're at it.
April 6, 2010 @ 05:37 AM
mr.orange

I've not followed KBs career, i've only really been a basketball fan for a few years. Obviously i'm probably less of an authority to talk about this shit, but I know that it's a bit sketchy to have the player you rely on shooting poorly and injured going into the play-offs.

I can't really say much though, I'm a Sixer. We better shift Brand and make some decent moves in the draft and off-season else we'll have another shit season. FUCK ELTON BRAND, dude's a scrub. We need a 5 of Holiday/Evan Turner or Louis Wlliams/Iguodala/Derrick Favors or anyone but Brand/Dalembert. On most mocks we're taking Al Farouq Aminu which sucks, i'd rather us take Patterson, Henry or Munroe.
April 6, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
shaq32

April 6, 2010 @ 03:06 PM
mixtape_03

lmao just watched that; laughed pretty hard man he wanted that triple dbl badly haha
April 6, 2010 @ 08:20 PM
no0 v.2.0

LOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
April 7, 2010 @ 03:42 AM
nimit

im about to get bashed for saying this, but LBJ > Kobe.

anyone here a bulls fan? i am hoping d. rose and noah will get us the 8 spot!

Please login first to reply.