FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 29, 2007 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

Knicks are a fuckig joke. None of those players give a shit. they're taking up space on the court and go to the garden to collect a check and fuck thier interns in the back of thier suv. Time to either 1 clean house and fire every living soul in the orginization and start over or 2 let the most disapointing, disorganized team, nonchalant team in the league go....in a few year NY will have the Nets anayway.

I'm disapointed because i was a huge Knicks fans in the Ewing/Starks heyday...and the year Houston took them to the finals as huge underdogs. Always was a scrappy overachieving blue collar team. now they could care less.
November 30, 2007 @ 06:58 AM
MJ Styles

Roflcopter @ 104-59. Almost the biggest blowout by celtics (51 pts) and almost the least amount of points scored by the knicks (58 pts) damn Nate at the end...

Midway fourth quarter, the Garden was practically empty. The game was over by then. Then again, it was over before it started.
Damn I heard bout dat game though. Wow NYC fuckin up with they sports franchises.
November 30, 2007 @ 07:38 PM
Charged`

Its not like the Knicks are a team of nobodies (like, say, the Timberwolves). They really shouldn't be this horrible. Marbury, Randolph, Curry.. all proven players. That was horrible. They need to sort themselves out
November 30, 2007 @ 07:48 PM
PAVED

Kobe can never be the best player since he isn't a team player. LeBron got his team to the finals which is fucking crazy. Oh and the NO Hornets are the most underrated team right now. They are going to the playoffs.

You sir are an idiot. He's more of a team player than your mom ever will be.
November 30, 2007 @ 07:58 PM
Charged`

You sir are an idiot. He's more of a team player than your mom ever will be.

Yeah dude, Vic, he is a team player my *****. He just has tantrums at times, but he always pulls through.
November 30, 2007 @ 08:49 PM
PAVED

Kobe is maturing so much. It is fucking incredible. He's averaging more assists than he ever has before.
November 30, 2007 @ 09:24 PM

Inactive

Maturing on the court... yes. Off the court...he has maybe 8 min spurts then people say "Kobes growing up look at him hes not pouting or crying for the last 20 mins! New fucking record!" Kobe is way to worried about his legacy and being known as one of the greatest players ever to not play hard everynight. He's not Marburry hes a profesional through and through...But it doesnt change the fact that next week he 's liable to be bitching about Phil Jacksons nose hairs or some shit

"He told me he'd cut em. He lied to me. Its ver distracting. I want to be traded NOW."

then he goes on the court...has a triple double double and 78 points. Aw Kobster we love ya.
November 30, 2007 @ 11:55 PM
FearItSelf

Maturing on the court... yes. Off the court...he has maybe 8 min spurts then people say "Kobes growing up look at him hes not pouting or crying for the last 20 mins! New fucking record!" Kobe is way to worried about his legacy and being known as one of the greatest players ever to not play hard everynight. He's not Marburry hes a profesional through and through...But it doesnt change the fact that next week he 's liable to be bitching about Phil Jacksons nose hairs or some shit

"He told me he'd cut em. He lied to me. Its ver distracting. I want to be traded NOW."

then he goes on the court...has a triple double double and 78 points. Aw Kobster we love ya.

when he dropped 81 last year, it was the single msot impressive nba performance that I have ever seen live. Im sure there are equally great performances but I wasn't watching the tv as it happend
December 1, 2007 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

^No. It was the single greatest performance in the modern era.
December 1, 2007 @ 10:13 AM
CuttyBuddy

Dude who said Kobe wasn't a team player... hop off the fucking wagon. Someone has been starting to say that ever since Shaq left the Lakers and it's been like a broken record. Are you kidding me? Kobe is one of the most versatile players in the game. He can come off a night scoring 40+, then the next night he can come out with 10+ points and 10+assists with a few boards. There have been circumstances when Kobe has actually scored 30+ points and gotten 10 or more assists. Start watching Kobe a little more before deciding what type of player he is. You can ask an NBA analyst if Kobe is a ballhog, and they will slap you fucking silly until you realize what you said.
December 1, 2007 @ 04:51 PM
FearItSelf

i need help in my fantasy league, i have analyzied the stats. but does this sound right.

I trade
Luol Deng
Jason Kidd
Andre Igodualo
I recieve
Dirk Nowitski
zach randolph
kirk hinrich
December 1, 2007 @ 05:43 PM
PAVED

If you want boards, go for the latter.
December 1, 2007 @ 05:51 PM
CuttyBuddy

i need help in my fantasy league, i have analyzied the stats. but does this sound right.

I trade
Luol Deng
Jason Kidd
Andre Igodualo
I recieve
Dirk Nowitski
zach randolph
kirk hinrich

I would keep J Kidd, he'll give you numbers you want. I would also keep Luol Deng for a little while longer too. Be a little patient with Deng, I know he hasn't been delivering this season... yet. It looks to me you're going for rebounders, try to trade Iguodala to a team that's full of strong rebounders. Try to get Zebo for Andre if the guy you're trading with accepts, but I doubt it. Try using a stronger candidate to trade if dude declines.
December 2, 2007 @ 12:59 AM
thephreak

*sigh* Rockets lost again, despite a combined 69 points from T-Mac and Yao. i think there like .500 now? such high hopes goin into the season. I know its still early and i know they adjusting to a new system, but somethin is wrong. Houston is officially named the 4th best team in the Southwest...
New Orleans is motherfuckin ballin right now, shit. 33pts, 12assts, 9 rebs for
Chris Paul

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 2, 2007 @ 09:00 AM
CuttyBuddy

Is anyone besides me very impressed with Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison. Jamison is proving (like J Kidd) that age isn't going to slow him down, being his 10th year in the league, and Caron Butler has all of a sudden become an automatic shooter from beyond the arc. In all of last year, he's only made 18 3's total. He's already got 23. Caron Butler is an obvious choice for an East All-Star reserve, and Antawn just might be too. They've stepped it up big time with Gilbert's absence. Nick Young has been very impressive. I think Caron just might be invited to the 3 Point Shooting Contest this year.
December 2, 2007 @ 02:28 PM
scrm

lol @ celtics vs knicks
December 2, 2007 @ 03:28 PM
FearItSelf

i did the trade. I get killed on boards and points and i only am competitive with assists. I will lose on assists regularly but it will be worth it to get the other categories up. And Jkidd gets hella mad turnovers. I lose turnover category every time
December 3, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
focus

oh fuck tim duncan..

=/
December 3, 2007 @ 08:17 PM
CuttyBuddy

^It's supposedly only a couple of games. But even without Duncan, SA would still be winning. It's just that Ginobili might be scoring 30 a game now... greeaat.
December 3, 2007 @ 09:19 PM
thephreak

^^ i would agree if not for who San Antonio is playin this this week...Dallas, and Utah. Probably not a good time for Tim to be injured, but better injured for a few days early in the season than go out late in the season.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 4, 2007 @ 12:05 AM
PAVED

Just when I thought Okur sucked balls..
December 4, 2007 @ 02:21 PM
CuttyBuddy

Wow SA got Dallas and Utah next? Tony Parker and Manu can pull out everything they got, but they're going to be struggling.

Just when I thought Okur sucked balls..

Lol, well Okur was never really bad. Just that he couldn't do shit in the All-Star game last year. He's a mad nice shooter for a 7 footer though. I'll take him right behind Nowitzki.
December 5, 2007 @ 02:30 PM
ZeitGeist

Here's my Top 10 Rankings, tell me if you agree/disagree:

1 .Boston
2. San Antonio
3. Orlando
4. Phoenix
5. Dallas
6. New Orleans
7. Utah
8. Detroit
9. Denver
10. LA Lakers
December 5, 2007 @ 02:47 PM
PAVED

Wrong...

1. Lakers

and that's all she wrote.

Pick up Jason Williams and Travis Outlaw.
December 5, 2007 @ 02:55 PM

Inactive

1 .Boston
2. San Antonio
3. Orlando
4. Phoenix
5. Dallas
6. New Orleans
7. Utah
8. Detroit
9. Denver
10. LA Lakers

Detroit should be way higher. they're always the silent killers. They play very defense minded and are more blue collar. Theyve been to the Eastern confrence final several years in a row. They ALWAYS the team to beat on the East.
December 5, 2007 @ 10:51 PM
thephreak

lol, Denver...drop em from the list! aint gonna win with that kind of defense, or lack thereof

December 6, 2007 @ 12:09 AM
chrisernator

imagine the magic with just 1 more big man..
December 6, 2007 @ 12:33 PM
ZeitGeist

I was hoping somebody would comment about the Magic. I was arguing with my friend about them being a top 5 team now, and he wouldn't believe me. Dwight Howard is turning in an MVP candidate though. Another big man on the Magic would definitely be scary.
December 6, 2007 @ 02:11 PM

Inactive

I think that if LeBron plays the way hes been playing when he comes back from his injury, he's got it locked. Dwight does have to be a serious candidate though.
December 6, 2007 @ 04:34 PM
Cryptick

1 .Boston
2. San Antonio
3. Orlando
4. Phoenix
5. Dallas
6. New Orleans
7. Utah
8. Detroit
9. Denver
10. LA Lakers

First off, Boston hasnt beaten anyone yet for me to feel like they're best team in the league right now. I mean their biggest competition yet was Orlando, and they lost. Right now, Boston is doing what they're suppose to be doing, and thats beating the teams that they're better then.

Orlando is doing good this year too, but has lost to every team that mattered. Detroit, San Antonio, and too Phoenix twice. Its a good start, but they're not ready to be fucking with the big boys yet.

anyways, here's my Top 10.

1. San Antonio
2. Phoenix
3. Boston
4. Orlando
5. Detroit
6. Utah
7. Dallas
8. New Orleans
9. LA Lakers
10. Denver

Please login first to reply.