Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
November 22, 2007 @ 09:14 AM
CuttyBuddy

Adelman really wasn't joking when he said Francis wasn't going to be in his rotation...
November 22, 2007 @ 07:33 PM
louis-lau

i think he will make more of a difference then Cook and Evans did

and yes, Bynun has always been a beast, only difference now? ......... MINUTES!

there is a bigger difference than just minutes, bynum improved as an all around player. most people can't really tell just by watching him play but they judge him by his stats, the people that know the fundamentals of being a center you can tell bynum is improving rapidly, just give it time.
November 22, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
CuttyBuddy

Andrew Bynum has proved to be extremely consistent. In his last three games, he's put up numbers of 14 and 10, 17 and 10, and 16 and 13. I think Andrew Bynum will definitely deliver for LA this year, even though it's only his second year and most people believe that the third year is the breakout year. Bynum may be no prime-Shaq YET, but Kobe will definitely be satisfied as the season goes on. Having Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as your mentor definitely has its benefits cool
November 23, 2007 @ 04:18 PM
itdiedin98

Yes, Bynum has been killin so far this year. I've been surprised by his progression. I can wait to see the Lakers play the Celtics tonight and see how they hold up.
November 25, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
CuttyBuddy

What the hell is going on with the Bulls? 2-10?! I mean, getting off to a slow start is understandable, majorly playoff teams, since that's the way this season seems to have started off, but man, a team like Chicago.... you would have expected them to pick up the slack BY NOW. Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon aren't playing as well as they did last year. Luol Deng.. kind of sub-par as of now...
November 27, 2007 @ 03:45 AM
Cryptick

there is a bigger difference than just minutes, bynum improved as an all around player. most people can't really tell just by watching him play but they judge him by his stats, the people that know the fundamentals of being a center you can tell bynum is improving rapidly, just give it time.

i mean that just comes with practice niigga, obviously.

minutes produce experience, the ultimate learning tool to progression. It's different once your on the court in a live game... and now that he's getting the time to play, you are starting to see the player he is and is developing into.
November 27, 2007 @ 05:29 PM
thephreak

how bout Lebron James. damn he's a beast. best player in the league right now

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 28, 2007 @ 05:41 PM
Cryptick

^ now thats an arguement
November 28, 2007 @ 05:53 PM
Charged`

how bout Lebron James. damn he's a beast. best player in the league right now

I cant say hes the best right now. Dwight Howard?
November 28, 2007 @ 05:55 PM
FearItSelf

kobe is still the best player in the league
November 28, 2007 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

Lebron beat the Celtics by his self.
November 28, 2007 @ 05:58 PM
Charged`

Lebron beat the Celtics by his self.

Yes but is he the hottest player right now? No
November 28, 2007 @ 06:05 PM
sydneysneaker

co sign...dwight howard is playing to damn well...go magic
November 28, 2007 @ 06:33 PM
thephreak

Lebron: 31 pts, 8 rebs, 8 assts, 2 stls, 1 blk
Howard: 22 pts, 14 rebs, 1 assts, 1 stls, 3 blk

And Lebron IS the hottest player right now

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 28, 2007 @ 09:50 PM
CuttyBuddy

I'ma have to co-sign with phreak on this one. LeBron definitely IS the hottest/most effective player right now. He has already had 4 triple doubles during this season (all huge triple doubles, not like J Kidd with small numbers, but James explodes for 25+ points, 10+ points, and around 10 assists), and he has already had 2 or 3 (if not 1) 40+ point performances, when guys like Drew Gooden and Z are scoring 15 points and 12 boards and Pavlovic gets almost 12 points a night. And from tonight, when LeBron was injured and didn't return, Detroit fucking outscored Cavs by THIRTY in the second half. That's saying something, even if they are Detroit.
November 28, 2007 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

Yes but is he the hottest player right now? No

Is this rhetorical? The answer is fuck yes.
November 29, 2007 @ 12:19 AM
Yousstafa101

i honestly think kobe is the best player in the nba. in my opinion. hate on him all you want but he is the best guy in the game right now ill say lebron is number 2 because hes such a beast
November 29, 2007 @ 06:50 AM

Inactive

Lets go Hornets! We're great when we're healthy.
November 29, 2007 @ 01:07 PM
Charged`

Is this rhetorical? The answer is fuck yes.

Hi.

Last nights game:
Dwight Howard
39 points and like 16 rebounds

Tell me there is somebody hotter in the NBA right now. His performance has made his team, a once shitty team, a contender again. Horrible was an understatement for them. Him and Rashard Lewis have revived that team, but moreso, Dwight. I agree that yes Lebron has done the same for the Cavs, and I would easily say that last year he WAS the best player for single handedly taking the cavs to the finals. But its a new season, and the hottest player at the moment is Howard. I think that Kobe is the best overall, and LeBron a close second. But in terms of best RIGHT NOW. Howard
November 29, 2007 @ 01:20 PM
liquidlexus

Best point guard in the league= Baron Davis (make him an allstar people!)
November 29, 2007 @ 02:05 PM
CuttyBuddy

If Chris Paul and Peja Stojakavic stay healthy for at least 70+ games individually, I'd say the Hornets are an automatic pencil-in for the playoffs. And for dude above me, when it comes to raw scoring and athleticism, yes, Baron Davis tops all other PG's. But when it comes to actually being a point guard, it's still Jason Kidd, being just a little better than Steve Nash, narrowly because he can deliver triple doubles on a daily basis without showing fatigue. That's one hell of a point guard.
November 29, 2007 @ 06:45 PM
Cryptick

Kobe can never be the best player since he isn't a team player. LeBron got his team to the finals which is fucking crazy. Oh and the NO Hornets are the most underrated team right now. They are going to the playoffs.

are you serious? Kobe not a team player....

*shakes head*

i guess your a stats man
November 29, 2007 @ 07:00 PM
liquidlexus

If Chris Paul and Peja Stojakavic stay healthy for at least 70+ games individually, I'd say the Hornets are an automatic pencil-in for the playoffs. And for dude above me, when it comes to raw scoring and athleticism, yes, Baron Davis tops all other PG's. But when it comes to actually being a point guard, it's still Jason Kidd, being just a little better than Steve Nash, narrowly because he can deliver triple doubles on a daily basis without showing fatigue. That's one hell of a point guard.

its debateable, j kidd is a triple double machine but the nets arent that great in a already weak conference. I think RJ has been putting up the best effort for them this season.

As for Baron, with the plethora of great pg's in the west( Nash, Paul, D. Will, Parker) i still think he should be a allstar this season if he stays healthy.
November 29, 2007 @ 07:50 PM

Inactive

Hi.

Last nights game:
Dwight Howard
39 points and like 16 rebounds

Tell me there is somebody hotter in the NBA right now. His performance has made his team, a once shitty team, a contender again. Horrible was an understatement for them. Him and Rashard Lewis have revived that team, but moreso, Dwight. I agree that yes Lebron has done the same for the Cavs, and I would easily say that last year he WAS the best player for single handedly taking the cavs to the finals. But its a new season, and the hottest player at the moment is Howard. I think that Kobe is the best overall, and LeBron a close second. But in terms of best RIGHT NOW. Howard

I could also put up Lebrons stats (and he's actually averegining more than Howard), and not do this on a game by game basis. And, I can make a 6 paragraph long disertation why Lebron is the hotest player in the game right now. But, what's the point? What are we basing this on? The defenition of "hot" is neither scientific, nor based on anything tangible. If we where talking stats, Lebron wins. But obviously that doesnt fit in with your definition of "hot" If we're talking about impact and leadership on thier respective teams again it could go either way. And even by your own admission he's doing waht Lebron does every single night...and what he's done last year. But, since "hot" is obviously completely subjective here...I wont take it any further.
November 29, 2007 @ 07:58 PM
Charged`

I could also put up Lebrons stats (and he's actually averegining more than Howard), and not do this on a game by game basis. And, I can make a 6 paragraph long disertation why Lebron is the hotest player in the game right now. But, what's the point? What are we basing this on? The defenition of "hot" is neither scientific, nor based on anything tangible. If we where talking stats, Lebron wins. But obviously that doesnt fit in with your definition of "hot" If we're talking about impact and leadership on thier respective teams again it could go either way. And even by your own admission he's doing waht Lebron does every single night...and what he's done last year. But, since "hot" is obviously completely subjective here...I wont take it any further.

He isnt doing what LeBron does every night seeing as he has Rashard Lewis on his side, whereas LeBron has a crew of hyped, no names that are horrible. I guess I agree with you more now, I was just basing his hotness off stats
November 29, 2007 @ 08:51 PM
CuttyBuddy

I'm still waiting for Chris Bosh to get on the scene. Bosh has been wayyy too quiet this year. He's only had maybe... 2-3 double-doubles? And puny double-doubles too. Guess his injury is still bothering him, but man once he gets better and polishes his game back to normal, Toronto's going to kill.
November 29, 2007 @ 09:20 PM
focus

wow @ the beat down by the celtics on the knicks..
November 29, 2007 @ 10:05 PM
centurion23

Roflcopter @ 104-59. Almost the biggest blowout by celtics (51 pts) and almost the least amount of points scored by the knicks (58 pts) damn Nate at the end...

Midway fourth quarter, the Garden was practically empty. The game was over by then. Then again, it was over before it started.
November 29, 2007 @ 11:01 PM
thephreak

Midway fourth quarter, the Garden was practically empty. The game was over by then. Then again, it was over before it started.

thats probably what everyone thought last year when Mavs were gonna meet Warriors in the first round. you never know

November 29, 2007 @ 11:02 PM
Cryptick

what the fuck happened that game... didnt catch it

Please login first to reply.