Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 5, 2009 @ 11:06 PM
Juki

Agh, crap. Cavs just officially signed Smith. sad

Poop. Hopefully, with these past few days off, we got Moore and Marbury worked into the Celts' rotation and at least a little used to the plays. Tomorrow's going to be an intense game.

Yea, this gonna be good just like the laker game. Celtics need to take this one but without Garnett i dont know.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 6, 2009 @ 01:00 AM
hoyitsRalph

March 6, 2009 @ 01:22 AM
mixtape_03

^ definitely a nice play, props.
March 6, 2009 @ 09:26 PM
brannen

that was nice
March 6, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
soulamazing.

HAHAHAHA, I honestly (and many other people) thought that we couldn't pull this win, but WE DID, AND WITHOUT KG. WOOOOOOOT. I'm mad happy right now. smile
March 7, 2009 @ 05:07 AM
wikedwun

I was scared for the C's too cuz Cavs have been playing so good, but the home team has won the last 15 matchups between these two team so I rolled wit the Celtics.
March 7, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
Ace.

March 7, 2009 @ 02:56 PM
Juki

HAAAAAAA the Celtics destroyed the Cavs even WITHOUT Big Baby and Garnett.cool

Why? TheCeltics are just too deep after the trade and what happened to Lebron? I think he had like 15 points. This game was way to important for him to choke. Thats the difference between him and Kobe.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 7, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
soulamazing.

My favorite part of the game. cool

I lol'd at the screen during the game when the kid in the Cavs jersey didn't get a dap from The Truth.
March 7, 2009 @ 05:25 PM
mixtape_03

LMAO ^ @ his stare down look of pierce when pierce passes by him the first time,, then all of a sudden jumping up + down and cheering like crazy LOL
March 8, 2009 @ 02:34 PM

Inactive

Smfh at the Magic's defensive collapse against the Celtics. We would of lost that game if Powe didn't bail our asses out with that careless foul on Lewis.

Dwight made all his FTs today too, that puts him at above 70% for the week cool. If he can keep it up his scoring average is bound to rise.
March 8, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
soulamazing.

The Celtics lost... sad
March 8, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
Juki

Whaaaaat? They played today...

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 8, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
AbDizzy

I believe the Jazz are the team to beat right now. Someone end their streak now.
March 9, 2009 @ 01:56 AM
jb1910

2010 free agents eeeeee
March 9, 2009 @ 02:38 PM
Andreezy

The Celtics lost... sad

GOOD.
FUCK Boston.
You live in SD why the hell are you going for the Celtics?
*cough*Bandwagoner!*cough*
March 9, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
soulamazing.

GOOD.
FUCK Boston.
You live in SD why the hell are you going for the Celtics?
*cough*Bandwagoner!*cough*

And who are you?? What's wrong with supporting a team from another city? SD really has no NBA team, so who else do I root for? Plus, my favorite player, KG is on the team. U mad because the Celts beat the Lakes/Cavs/Det/ATL last year, huh?

March 9, 2009 @ 10:53 PM
mixtape_03

wow. the lakes are laughable. mentally weak |0,, and boy does puke walton suck. airballs a damn 3 pt blank. never win on the road(i say this and they all have the best road record in the L) but with this loss tonight,, we'll be 2nd
March 9, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
sargasm

This game was flat out painful to watch. The worst defense I've seen the Lakers play in a long time (Portland exploiting point in the paint, those fucking three pointers), stupid shot selection, no aggressiveness whatsoever on either side of the floor. Portland has always been a house of horrors, just try and let this one go and look forward to Houston.
March 9, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
mixtape_03

This game was flat out painful to watch. The worst defense I've seen the Lakers play in a long time (Portland exploiting point in the paint, those fucking three pointers), stupid shot selection, no aggressiveness whatsoever on either side of the floor. Portland has always been a house of horrors, just try and let this one go and look forward to Houston.

i know. heard the portland announcers are horrible and just as bad of homers as the boston announcers. . hate how the refs call flagrants by the way the offensive player FALLS instead of what actually happened(how the defensive player,, ariza,, makes a play on the ball but makes accidental contact) hate that. yeah i just think port + the likes of say charlotte just have our number. hopefully odom or ariza don't get suspended. man if ariza does that's BS then brandon roy should too for instigating all of this
March 10, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
sargasm

Ariza was going for the ball. Initial replay from the side looks like he blatantly clotheslined him, but from a closer look it looks as though he's going for the ball, but swipes the top of his head and his arms, not intentionally though. Ariza couldn't control Rudy's fall but because of the aftermath I wouldn't be surprised if he gets two games.
March 10, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
mixtape_03

yeah i don't think trev deserved a flagrant foul,, let alone a flagrant 2. rudy just landed wrong,, flagrant 1(maybe,, + yeah it's understandable)

rudy just landed wrong and i think trev jumped off the wrong foot too. . knowing stu jackson is the one doing suspensions i wouldn't be surprised if odom + ariza got a game or two and some fines.

BUT if ariza gets suspended,, BS what about this play and how boston gets away with ANYTHING

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TztA_DLyqUQ

AND how come when i type in "kendrick perkins" in the youtube search bar,, all i see is "fight" "flagrant foul" "technical" "flagrant" "technical foul" next to his name?? LOL
March 10, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
sargasm

I understand the flagrant call, since a typical hard foul takes place on the floor and not in the air, not to mention if Fernandez gets right back up then its probably just a flagrant 1. Don't think Odom will get anything (did he get off the bench), but Ariza may get a game or so because it was such a dramatic foul. Guess it's the way the cookie crumbles.

Yeah, Perkins is a punk, no doubt. Does the guy ever take off that perma-frown he has going on?
March 10, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
sargasm

I understand the flagrant call, since a typical hard foul takes place on the floor and not in the air, not to mention if Fernandez gets right back up then its probably just a flagrant 1. Don't think Odom will get anything (did he get off the bench), but Ariza may get a game or so because it was such a dramatic foul. Guess it's the way the cookie crumbles.

Yeah, Perkins is a punk, no doubt. Does the guy ever take off that perma-frown he has going on?
March 10, 2009 @ 12:42 AM
soulamazing.

I don't think that Flagrant 2 should have been called on Davis in the game against the Cavs on Friday.
March 10, 2009 @ 12:55 AM
sargasm

I thought that was Big Baby? The one where he pulled him to the floor by the head?

If it's that one, then come one dude.
March 10, 2009 @ 01:01 AM
soulamazing.

Whoops, my bad, I meant BBD. Always get those two mixed up for some reason. -_-
March 10, 2009 @ 01:02 AM
soulamazing.

Yes.
March 10, 2009 @ 01:12 AM
Andreezy

And who are you?? What's wrong with supporting a team from another city? SD really has no NBA team, so who else do I root for? Plus, my favorite player, KG is on the team. U mad because the Celts beat the Lakes/Cavs/Det/ATL last year, huh?

Oh so you're just a KG FAN. Not a real team fan. Ha. That doesnt mean shit, at least 2 rings in row makes you a real champion. And they wont be able to do that because the Lakers (especially if they're healthy with Bynum) will stop the celtics from doing so, if the celtics even make it to the finals that is.
March 10, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
Ace.

So much hostility.

Please login first to reply.