300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 8, 2007 @ 06:50 AM

Inactive

^ I say drop him.

How good is that ESPN commercial with the KG, Pierce and Jesus Shutttlezworth on the tour bus watching Hossiers.

KG: Who's driving the bus?

Pierce: I Think Van Gundy

Van Gundy: What?
November 8, 2007 @ 03:23 PM

Inactive

Van Gundy cracks me up.. he's never against making fun of himself or showing his "goofy" side.
November 8, 2007 @ 07:48 PM

Inactive

Celtics are pushing nikkas wigs back son son!
November 8, 2007 @ 08:03 PM
thephreak

yea, their doin great so far, but i wont be convinced until they play and beat either any of the 3 teams in Texas, Suns, Jazz or Pistons. The first time that they play any of those teams will be against Pistons in mid-December. y'all can argue that they might be number 1 in the East, but out West....Celtic lovers might think im hatin, but take a peek at their schedule...not very entertaining.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 8, 2007 @ 08:55 PM
liquidlexus

pretty good game with the pistons and bulls right now.

damn that tyrus thomas is a FREAK, that block on Rip was narsty...lol at him tripping ty after. i think the bulls end the losing streak tonight, lets only hope my Warriors can do the same agains the Mavs.
November 8, 2007 @ 08:56 PM

Inactive

The Bulls have been very disapointing so far. Lets go big ben!
November 8, 2007 @ 08:58 PM
liquidlexus

where has Luol Deng been??
November 8, 2007 @ 09:13 PM
CuttyBuddy

Just finished watching the NJ-WAS game. Disappointing, really. We led NJ by 20 in the first half, then they just scored like 18 straight points to come back. Gilbert had the ball for the final 13 seconds or so, when WAS was down by 2. Antoine Wright was on him, thought Arenas will take him one on one and get the three. Gil instead goes baseline where Carter was lurking, he gets double-teamed, throws it up, and it's an airball. Gay. I'm really interested in knowing what Gil and Kidd were talking about after the game. They were the last two players left on the court and they were talking to each other. It looked like a serious matter, too. Neither of them were smiling, and when a game ends, players usually greet each other and smile and laugh or whatever. Kidd and Arenas looked pretty serious. Maybe Arenas will say something about it in his blog.
November 9, 2007 @ 12:12 AM
steveee

^^

I think Kidd got on him on how horrible Gilbert PG-ed the second half and that horrible shot.
November 9, 2007 @ 12:24 AM
PAVED

Marvin Williams is doing well. Worth picking up.
November 9, 2007 @ 01:07 AM
thephreak

Just finished watching the NJ-WAS game. Disappointing, really. We led NJ by 20 in the first half, then they just scored like 18 straight points to come back. Gilbert had the ball for the final 13 seconds or so, when WAS was down by 2. Antoine Wright was on him, thought Arenas will take him one on one and get the three. Gil instead goes baseline where Carter was lurking, he gets double-teamed, throws it up, and it's an airball. Gay. I'm really interested in knowing what Gil and Kidd were talking about after the game. They were the last two players left on the court and they were talking to each other. It looked like a serious matter, too. Neither of them were smiling, and when a game ends, players usually greet each other and smile and laugh or whatever. Kidd and Arenas looked pretty serious. Maybe Arenas will say something about it in his blog.

the Wizards are self-destructin...

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 9, 2007 @ 06:07 AM

Inactive

Arenas is having a hard time. I feel bad for him because I not only like him as a player I like him as a person. I feel like he truly has fun with the game and through all of his predictions and trash talk its all dont in good natured fun and no malice towards anyone. I remember a few seasons ago when Kobe had something negative to say about Arenas and Arenas only response was "Aww man Kobe is one of the best players ever" and there u can see the contrast in attitudes and approaches to the game. On top of that I think when dude is really playing....he's a beast. Hopefully they get thier shit together.
November 9, 2007 @ 06:43 PM
kuyachris

go HOUSTON ROCKETS!!...hopefully coach adelman can get them to play at least close to like to his old SAC KINGS...with all the passing and cuts and backdoors his team used to do with divac, bobby jackson, peja, etc... my man t-mac needs to get outta the first round
November 9, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
PAVED

If Kobe Bryant and Josh Smith fucked, I'd want to be their baby.
November 9, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
thephreak

^^^Kobe x James?

November 10, 2007 @ 12:30 AM
morcel87

GO BLAZERS! GO BLAZERS! UNSTOBABLE. ODEN-ACIOUS. BRENDAN ROY IS FIRE. GO BLAZERS!
November 10, 2007 @ 03:07 AM
PAVED

Do you mean Brandon Roy?

Lakers are money!
November 10, 2007 @ 11:35 AM
itdiedin98

I'm mad the Wizards can't win a game.
November 10, 2007 @ 05:57 PM
FearItSelf

I'm mad the Wizards can't win a game.

at least the heart and future of your franchise and city is playing this year
oden 08 worth the wait!
November 10, 2007 @ 06:04 PM
JKISSI

nj nets vs bos celtics lets goooo 730
November 10, 2007 @ 07:49 PM
emgee420

so....whats goin on wit the Suns? have the NBA teams gotten used to their predictable style of play everynight? i know its one loss to ATL, but they seem to be not playin at the level they were last year

no amare that game
November 10, 2007 @ 08:10 PM
thephreak

a couple seasons ago, Suns went basically the whole season without Amare...but things happen and sometimes team just play bad on a certain night, besides i dont really care bout the suns anyways

November 11, 2007 @ 12:35 AM
XaoTiK

chicago just got raped by the raps....
November 11, 2007 @ 01:27 AM
PAVED

I don;t understand how the Raptors are so good.
November 11, 2007 @ 05:37 PM
thephreak

^^haha, its the East. If your team name isnt Pistons or Celtics right now, everythin is up for grabs. I think the Raps just play well together, they got a good core around Bosh and got good chemistry.

November 11, 2007 @ 07:46 PM
thephreak

whooo...houston almost lost tonight to the Bobcats. T-Mac and Yao really took over the last few minutes to steal the W from Charlotte.

November 11, 2007 @ 09:08 PM
Surfer

damn how did the blazers own my mavs =[
November 13, 2007 @ 09:40 PM
thephreak

Houston..confused
even T-Mac shooting 16-28 for 41 points and Yao 7-12 for 22 points couldnt beat the Grizzlies....fuck man...Rockets need to make a decision on Francis. Either put him in rotation or trade him. Adelman has done a good job with rotation except Steve Francis. He should at least get more minutes than Head

November 14, 2007 @ 06:47 AM

Inactive

Holy shit balls the Heat suck. Did anyone see that block on Shaq?
November 14, 2007 @ 01:47 PM
CuttyBuddy

Houston..confused
even T-Mac shooting 16-28 for 41 points and Yao 7-12 for 22 points couldnt beat the Grizzlies....fuck man...Rockets need to make a decision on Francis. Either put him in rotation or trade him. Adelman has done a good job with rotation except Steve Francis. He should at least get more minutes than Head

My thoughts exactly. Francis may be a little old, but he's still a guy you can go to off the bench to score maybe 10-12 points a game, may seem little, but with T-Mac and Yao's near-30-point performances each and every night, Houston is going to be a hella hard team to beat.

Please login first to reply.