Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 2, 2007 @ 07:42 AM

Inactive

Thats because they havent unleashed Penny yet. Wait until Shaq and Penny are on the floor together again. 1996 is BACK!!! "You can't guard me...the secret service couldn't guard me!"- Lil Penny

lol

They need Wade back badly.
November 2, 2007 @ 10:20 AM
Crook

Yea i saw some of the game and they were in it going into the 4th quarter but they didnt have anyone to help close out the 4th or keep it close. By the end of the game it almost felt like a blowout but had Wade been there it probably wouldve been closer or he might have put them over the top.
November 2, 2007 @ 01:52 PM
CuttyBuddy

lol

They need Wade back badly.

Lol they really do. But I like Rocky Davis' 23 point performance. Another finisher, easier for Jason I guess. T-Mac really got me with his performance. I had no idea he would even get past 30 points last night, and yet he exploded for 47. Yao needs to be a lot more careful with fouls...
November 2, 2007 @ 02:31 PM
PAVED

Ricky is kind of underrated..
November 2, 2007 @ 03:18 PM

Inactive

If Ricky Davis could play consistently he'd be pretty darn good, but Shaq looked way out of shape. Even more so than usual.
November 2, 2007 @ 03:30 PM

Inactive

Shaq looks 2 or 3 steps slower. Last few years he has started the season off slow but he just looks bad right now.
November 2, 2007 @ 03:45 PM
CuttyBuddy

And Shaq said he was "ready" to take the Heat on his shoulders and carry the load while D-Wade was out. Last night he didn't even in score double digits or get at least 10 boards (at least I don't think). If he's going to keep doing what he was doing last night, Miami is in a really bad situation, and yes, I do know Shaq keeps getting double-teamed forcing the ball out of his hands. But even with the ball in his hands, what's he going to do with it?
November 2, 2007 @ 04:25 PM
steveee

How do you guys feel about durant?

Its good to see him put numbers up, BUT he takes way to many shots.
November 2, 2007 @ 04:43 PM
PAVED

Durant will such a great player.... HE IS FUCKING GOOD RIGHT NOW. He just needs to beef up. As for taking a lot of shots, that is what a SG is supposed to do. If he doesn't shoot, who on the team will?
November 2, 2007 @ 05:09 PM
liquidlexus

Durant is the truth, i see him being a high calibur player within a few years not unlike Carmelo has.

Anyone notice that the Sonics are much more high tempo and competitive the past few games? Their inexperience shows when its time to close the game, but I see big things for this team in the future.
November 2, 2007 @ 05:14 PM
PAVED

The game yesterday was reallllllllllllly fast paced. Kind of weird.
November 2, 2007 @ 07:34 PM
Cryptick

And Shaq said he was "ready" to take the Heat on his shoulders and carry the load while D-Wade was out. Last night he didn't even in score double digits or get at least 10 boards (at least I don't think). If he's going to keep doing what he was doing last night, Miami is in a really bad situation, and yes, I do know Shaq keeps getting double-teamed forcing the ball out of his hands. But even with the ball in his hands, what's he going to do with it?

Shaq isnt even Shaq right now

im calling that niigga Shaquille till he impresses me
November 2, 2007 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

Lol
November 2, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
CuttyBuddy

Man... who the fuck here saw the Boston-Washington game on ESPN? I live in DC, so I watched it on the local CSN channel. Holy shit that game was horrid. Washington could not stop those monsters. KG had a fucking 20-20 game. Paul Pierce could not be stopped in the first half and 3rd quarter. Ray Allen was knocking a couple of shots down. Boston just had everything going. Washington took like 20 attempts from beyond the arc and didn't make ONE. Man when I saw the outcome of that game I just went fucking ape shit.
November 2, 2007 @ 09:49 PM
thephreak

Arenas was stupid for postn that shit in his blog...there is no way they can go into Boston on opening night, AT Boston and win with all that hype and the atmosphere in the buildin

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 2, 2007 @ 11:19 PM
focus

How about them Lakers against the Suns? cool

can they hold on..

(my fantasy team rocks)
November 2, 2007 @ 11:38 PM
thephreak

wow, the Suns are gonna get smashed in their own court by the Lakers...

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

November 3, 2007 @ 05:14 AM
PAVED

What else would you expect from a team full of homodouches?
November 3, 2007 @ 07:12 AM
Surfer

I agree^

Suns are kinda overrated.
November 3, 2007 @ 08:26 AM
TyraCute

how about them raptors murdering the nets

and damn...atlanta beating dallas...josh smith is insane
November 3, 2007 @ 09:36 AM

Inactive

Shaq had another big 8 point 7 rebound night. They should start Alonzo, at least he'll go hard every play.
November 3, 2007 @ 09:39 AM

Inactive

Does Shaq care at this point?
November 3, 2007 @ 10:46 AM

Inactive

GO KG! that block pwned arenas cool
November 3, 2007 @ 10:59 AM
CuttyBuddy

Arenas was stupid for postn that shit in his blog...there is no way they can go into Boston on opening night, AT Boston and win with all that hype and the atmosphere in the buildin

CO-SIGN. I'm a huge Arenas fan, but when I first heard that Gilbert was going to stop making predictions, I was relieved. But when I read his blog entry a little while back, when he said something like, "I know I said I was going to stop with the predictions, but Boston is not going to win it's season opener." I was just like suprised oh fucking shit. The same thing that applies to Kobe will apply to Arenas. Shut your mouth and play basketball.
November 5, 2007 @ 01:53 AM
FVisILL

damn...kg is killing it in the first 2 game and ray allen went 7 for 11 from the 3 point line. my celtics are fuckin owning along with my fantasy team...
November 5, 2007 @ 06:38 AM
PAVED

how about them raptors murdering the nets

and damn...atlanta beating dallas...josh smith is insane

My fav. player.
November 5, 2007 @ 09:52 AM
Cryptick

lakers are killing it.. starting off pretty nice i like what i see.

its going to be a good year if Bynum can continue to play like this.

everyone looked good last night... and we dont even have odom on the court yet

:D
November 5, 2007 @ 01:55 PM
CuttyBuddy

Holy fuck did anyone know that the Sacramento Kings have been trailing in all of their games by an average of 19.7 points... IN THE HALF?! What the hell? I know Bibby, Artest, and Hawes are out, but hell they still have Kevin Martin and John Salmons scoring 20-30 a game. Pathetic.... and Wizards are sucking balls right now and Houston and Boston are killing everybody.
November 5, 2007 @ 03:09 PM

Inactive

Houston, Detroit and New Orleans are my favorite teams...and all doing fine.

Im gonna go ahead and jump on the Boston bandwagon too.
November 5, 2007 @ 03:18 PM

Inactive

This has been a different start so far for the NBA. Bobcats have won 2 straight and the Lakers blew out the Suns which made me so happy. Very entertaining thus far.

Please login first to reply.