Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 12, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Zé Pequeno

JKidd has retired.

Fuck him though. He's a Nets traitor.
He's also your next head coach my little bracero

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

June 20, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Rudemiester

Game 6 was the best game I've ever seen. Hopefully tonights is another good one.
June 21, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
jawesome

Fml :/ Ginobli pulled an Andre Miller.

Good for LBJ though, Heat haters are annoy as shit.

Instagram: prxsh

June 21, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

3 hunna GBe BengBeng 

June 21, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Panther.

Even bell pepper nose can agree that y'all hating fucc bois ain't with it
#heatnation, it's just like last year when you fags said OKC was gonna grab the title
shout out to thug, guysitsmathew, all the rest of the South Florida fam, anyone who was rooting for the Heat, and anyone who put down their money on the Heat tonight

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 21, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
Shammgod

duncan's post-game interview was so hard to watch. feel so bad for him.  sad

this image tho:

June 21, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
sophie01

Miami Win and my Spurs loss for Finals.
June 22, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
dontgiveafuck

If the Atlanta Hawks don't end up with Chris Paul and Dwight Howard by the end of the offseason, I'm slapping my mom in the face.
June 22, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
ibdoi

If the Atlanta Hawks don't end up with Chris Paul and Dwight Howard by the end of the offseason, I'm slapping my mom in the face.

have fun slapping your mom in the face
June 22, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
ibdoi

have fun slapping your mom in the face
June 23, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
jawesome

Niggas can say whatever they want but I think Imma stop making fun of all the Ls the Knicks keep getting because it's annoying as shit that out of the top 5 of the '03 draft my mans is the only one without a ring smfh

And before anyone says anything about Denver, the only L they've taken so far is their owner is a Jew faggot who wouldn't pay the GM of the Year.

June 25, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
romel

Doc Rivers to the Clippers?!
June 28, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
Canvas08

in b4 dstyles

in b4 ze pequeno looking stupid
June 28, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
DOUBLECUP

THERE GOES THE BIG THREE.

PIERCE AND GARNETT to brooklyn, 

you think they stand a chance now?

it was for gerald + 3 draft picks.

poor Rondo.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

June 28, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
origins

They have 9 first round picks. Great deal imo. Their team was aging and now they must rebuild.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

June 28, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
falsenaga

The only shitty part about this deal was that we don't get to see Garnett and especially Pierce retire as Celtics. Other than that, it was expected and rational.

Nowhere to go but up -- hoping to see Wiggins in a Celts jersey next year.
June 29, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
dontgiveafuck

What do you faggot ass Celtic fans think about Josh Smith? There's a few bitches going around spreading rumors around the league that the Celtics might be interested in Smoove.
June 29, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
Canvas08

celtics don't have cap space for josh smith with wallace's GIANT contract and kris kardashian being paid as much as he is. would have to be a sign and trade with atlanta for them to get jsmoove. i'd assume it would be jeff green + avery bradley and 1 or 2 of the picks boston just got from brooklyn to make it work.
July 1, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
Canvas08

nets get garnett, pierce and terry for 3 draft picks

knicks get bargnani for 3 draft picks

where ze pequeno at
July 2, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
Zé Pequeno

where ze pequeno at
Lol, who are you?

The Nets gave up 3 future first round draft picks for a 37 year old Garnett and a soon to be 37 year old Paul Pierce.

The Knicks gave up 2 second round draft picks and a 2016 1st that Denver has the option to switch with theirs if it happens to be worth anything. 2nd round picks are purchased every draft and even low 1st round draft picks can be easily purchased.

The deal was done more for salary reasons  with Novak extending beyond 2015.All the Knicks big contracts come off the books (Melo,Stoudemire,Chandler,Bargnani) at 2015 so they can go after free agents such as Marc Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Rajon Rondo

Anything Bargnani gives the Knicks is a bonus. Novak is one dementional and useless and Camby is old, injury riddled, and useless. Bargnani has the ability to stretch the floor beyond the arc and open up the paint for Melo and Felton to operate. Something Amare can't do.

You sound really dumb right now.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

July 2, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
MLKM

Why the fuck didn't the league allow the Bargnani trade to the Knicks?? Raptors don't want him! razz
July 2, 2013 @ 11:38 AM
Canvas08

where ze pequeno at
Lol, who are you?

The Nets gave up 3 future first round draft picks for a 37 year old Garnett and a soon to be 37 year old Paul Pierce.

The Knicks gave up 2 second round draft picks and a 2016 1st that Denver has the option to switch with theirs if it happens to be worth anything. 2nd round picks are purchased every draft and even low 1st round draft picks can be easily purchased.

The deal was done more for salary reasons  with Novak extending beyond 2015.All the Knicks big contracts come off the books (Melo,Stoudemire,Chandler,Bargnani) at 2015 so they can go after free agents such as Marc Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, and Rajon Rondo

Anything Bargnani gives the Knicks is a bonus. Novak is one dementional and useless and Camby is old, injury riddled, and useless. Bargnani has the ability to stretch the floor beyond the arc and open up the paint for Melo and Felton to operate. Something Amare can't do.

last season he only played 35 games and shot 30% from long distance
the season before that he played 31 games and shot 29% from long distance

and he is still injured. yeah he really gonna stretch the floor
July 2, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
Canvas08

Why the fuck didn't the league allow the Bargnani trade to the Knicks?? Raptors don't want him!
why would they not allow it? the trade is within the rules not like the doc rivers + kg trade or the cp3 trade
July 2, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
Zé Pequeno

where ze pequeno at
Lol, who are you?

last season he only played 35 games and shot 30% from long distance
the season before that he played 31 games and shot 29% from long distance

and he is still injured. yeah he really gonna stretch the floor
Like I said, if you understood what the fuck you were talking about you would know this isn't a personell move it's a salary move. Moving Camby and Novak shaves 7,927,208 off the Knicks cap in 2015 when the big 3's contracts come off the books.

Even if he gives the Knicks the Knicks nothing they weren't getting anything from Novak and Camby because one player was one dimensional and the other is ancient.

And yeah, makes sense you pull the statistics from the two years Bargnani was dealing with injuries. Why not pull up the years he actually played a full season healthy where he shot .373, .345, .409, .372, and .345 respectably smart ass. And he's not injured either seeing as he's playing professional basketball in Italy right now.

July 2, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
DStyles

Blatche is back

lol @ the manhattan hicks trading for a big men that is injury prone, has no D and has a bigger contract than Novak. On top of that they gave away 2 picks for him 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 2, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
Canvas08

lol the reason why it its a terrible deal isnt getting rid of bad contracts, that is fine. although it's the knicks own fault for giving novak such an insane contract and it's the knicks own fault for giving up 3 players and 2 draft picks for a player who was 38 years old. and the salary move doesn't even completely correct that salary problem. but the combined dumping of draft picks in the camby deal comibined with the bargnani deal sucks cuz u arent even getting a player who will produce. and low 1st rounders cannot be "easily purchased". now even 2nd rounders are way more valuable with the new CBA and the knicks dont even have ny for the next 5 years. the market value of a 2nd round pick this season was ~500k and as the salary cap shrinks the value of draft picks will go up. most of the cap wizard execs like hollinger and d'alessandro (who are usually never wrong) are estimating that values of 2nd round picks will be 1-2 million dollars for a cash purchase within the next 2 seasons. who knows after that? 

so i have no idea how you are defending giving up draft picks that are about to be super valuable to put a bandaid on the knicks poor basketball decisions for a player that is going to be ass and might not even get minutes. and he is injured because the avulsion fracture from last season pulled bone out of the articulating joint on his shooting arm because of the previous tendon injury. so that is permanent. 
July 2, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
DStyles

Are you arguing with that troll ze dequepo or peguepo w/e his screename is?

Is he trying to flip this into a positive? I can't see his post, I blocked his trolling ass. Even knicks fans in the Coli aren't flipping this into a positive. They're just riding along with it hoping that it works out.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 2, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
jawesome

You can't argue with bandwagoners bruv, we've been doing it for too long to get through to him

July 3, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
imdabestcuhz

celtics got screwed oveeeer. Cant believe kg and pierce are gone.
July 3, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
PowerCum

they werent goin anywhere wit KG and pierce
blowin the team up isnt a bad idea, it'll be a while before they become relevant tho
they might be tankin for wiggins but philly is leading the tanking race

Please login first to reply.