Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 4, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Zé Pequeno

My Celtics 

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 4, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
YoungRizal

GS vs Miami in the finals 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 7, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
chickenboy

spurs with the ring this year smile
May 9, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Siphonin

This dude Jimmy Butler is the future.
May 10, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
jawesome

Yea, it wouldn't have been that serious of an L if you guys didn't pull that before the game. Should've saved it for the press conference afterwards had you guys won. Celtics need to get their ass literally beat for continuously talkin bout my man's WIFE though smh.

And I'm bummed that the Kings didn't move, I wanted to fan up the Supersonics because GK won't stop being a faggot and playing the cancer (no pun) that is Andre Miller.
Lol, fan up the Sonics. Was that gonna be the new wave for fuck boys like you? Enjoy that first round fodder squad up in Denver. Ya'll aint shit without Starmelo. Lucky Westbrook out otherwise the Thunder would prolly smack the Spurs too.

Nigga really said Denver gonna be WCF Champs though..
lmao congrats? At least you admit it's our Denver players that are even getting you guys anywhere, you should be sucking Amare's dick for even making you guys relevant again, not Melo kid.

You guys struggled against the Celtic and in the easier conference so I'm not surprised, like I been saying. Like EVERYONE was saying. We basically played this year's 2011 Mavs.

And please, stop acting like you've been a Knicks or even a Carmelo fan everyone knows how big bandwagoner you are. Most annoying kid in the NBA thread lmao.

Instagram: prxsh

May 11, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Spankbank

May 11, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Zé Pequeno

Yea, it wouldn't have been that serious of an L if you guys didn't pull that before the game. Should've saved it for the press conference afterwards had you guys won. Celtics need to get their ass literally beat for continuously talkin bout my man's WIFE though smh.

And I'm bummed that the Kings didn't move, I wanted to fan up the Supersonics because GK won't stop being a faggot and playing the cancer (no pun) that is Andre Miller.
Lol, fan up the Sonics. Was that gonna be the new wave for fuck boys like you? Enjoy that first round fodder squad up in Denver. Ya'll aint shit without Starmelo. Lucky Westbrook out otherwise the Thunder would prolly smack the Spurs too.

lmao congrats? At least you admit it's our Denver players that are even getting you guys anywhere, you should be sucking Amare's dick for even making you guys relevant again, not Melo kid.

You guys struggled against the Celtic and in the easier conference so I'm not surprised, like I been saying. Like EVERYONE was saying. We basically played this year's 2011 Mavs.

And please, stop acting like you've been a Knicks or even a Carmelo fan everyone knows how big bandwagoner you are. Most annoying kid in the NBA thread lmao.
Lol, your Denver players? Niggas get traded everyday b stop holding on to your irrelevant past. Kenyon Martin has revitalized his career as a KNICK. JR Smith became the 6MOTY as a KNICK. Nobody gives a fuck that they played for those worthless George Karl led teams except you.

The nerve of your bitch ass to question another nigga's fandom when you're retarded ass can't even pick a team to root for. Keep talking out of your ass calling me a bandwagoner if it helps you sleep at night though.

Better yet, do us all a favor and hang it up like that bracero faggot D-Styles. That or playing in traffic are your only real options at this point.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 12, 2013 @ 01:21 PM
supersonics

We're not going anywhere. 

The Supersonics will be back in the NBA! 

We upping up our deal to bring the Kings to Seattle. 
May 12, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
DStyles

Lol are you arguing with that lil manhattan hicks kid? Just put him on your ignore list. That's what I did. I can't see his posts.

The manhattan hicks lost last night so life is good cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 12, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
jawesome

Lol, your Denver players? Niggas get traded everyday b stop holding on to your irrelevant past. Kenyon Martin has revitalized his career as a KNICK. JR Smith became the 6MOTY as a KNICK. Nobody gives a fuck that they played for those worthless George Karl led teams except you.

The nerve of your bitch ass to question another nigga's fandom when you're retarded ass can't even pick a team to root for. Keep talking out of your ass calling me a bandwagoner if it helps you sleep at night though.

Better yet, do us all a favor and hang it up like that bracero faggot D-Styles. That or playing in traffic are your only real options at this point.
Yeah, he still as stupid and mad as ever. I don't wanna ignore him cus it's funny to notice when he goes into hiding everytime the Knicks start doing poorly. Unlike you who started fan boying Melo like the Heat did LBJ. But again,
they wouldn't be a KNICK if it weren't for Amare, so you should top him
off more often than just whoever is keeping you guys afloat for the
month stupid fuck.

Melo was with Denver for 8 years, JR for 4, Kmart went to Cincy and was with Denver for 8 as well. You feel like I don't know how to pick a team but I'm still for our old players which is more than just Stanning them for coming to the revival of a lame fan base. Every year you guys were so adamant about getting someone, but they never came until Amare was like fuck it lmao

May 15, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
DStyles

Lol Manhattan Hicks

Cancerlo Anthony is a fraud. He wanted the spotlight, now he's on the spotlight and can't even perform. 

May 15, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol Manhattan Hicks

Cancerlo Anthony is a fraud. He wanted the spotlight, now he's on the spotlight and can't even performed. 
Nice of you to join us my little bracero 

Welcome to Brooklyn Andray Blatche

We getting stacked with talent in this side of town unlike that team in manhattan that's owned by the little guy.

1. Heatles

2. celtics

3. Nets

4. 76ers

5. Pacers

6. Bulls

7. Bucks

8. Wizards
Nets fans taking shots when their franchise player killed 2 coaches in one season only to get knocked out the first round.

I already bodied your ass. Talked all that shit in the offseason only to never post here throughout the regular season and playoffs.

Sent your bitch ass into early retirement now you wanna try and comeback like hov 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/193450

BROOOOOOKLYYYYNNNN! Pardon me while I continue to laugh at Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson's contracts.

May 19, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
Zé Pequeno

End of the day still proud of my boys. Well at least Melo and Shumpert.

Trading Tyson Chandler might be the priority this offseason. His matchup against Hibbert was embarrassingly lopsided.

If there are any Pacer fans on HB congrats.

May 19, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
DStyles

To the manhattan hicks...

May 19, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
Zé Pequeno

To the manhattan hicks...

You're not doing it right my little bracero. Your team has to actually get out of the first round in order to talk shit.

May 20, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
DStyles

Ms Honey Nut Cheerios got more rings than Fatmelo

May 20, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
jawesome

Made it to the playoffs for the second time since 2004, and made it out of the first round for the first tme in 12 years, acts cocky.

Please stop.

P.S. Where my mans J.R. bandwagon run off to???

May 21, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
Zé Pequeno

Made it to the playoffs for the second time since 2004, and made it out of the first round for the first tme in 12 years, acts cocky.

Please stop.

P.S. Where my mans J.R. bandwagon run off to???
We've made the playoffs the last 3 years but nice try.

More then I can say for that Jersey team.

Bandwagon is alive and well. He was put in a situation that was unfair to him as Melo's second option. Coming back on a 4 year 20 million dollar deal is great for his regular season production and if *crosses fingers* Amare can actually stay off the trainers table this year he won't have to be so heavily relied on offensively.

May 23, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
darkseid

That nigga George with the 3 cool

Pretty Young Thug

May 23, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
mrscrouge

May 23, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
rainer

Lebron with the swiftness cool
May 23, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
guyitsmathew

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 28, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
DStyles

Spurs are in the finals.

How the manhattan hicks? what are they doing lately?

May 29, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
jawesome

"Win win" right dweeb?
Yea, it really is a win win lol.

May 30, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
chickenboy

pretty glad the spurs are in smile duncan deserves one last shot against the title
pacers putting up a great fight....hoping they win, but just trying to imagine them beating the heat is tough to do
May 30, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
Moises Arias

Spurs been my favorite team since i started liking basketball so im definitely hoping they win the title. think they will take either team to game 6 before they win it all

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 30, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
jahdaddy

imma knicks fan (fuck Reggie Miller), so I'm fucking with the Heat this series. LeBron gonna have a night tonight and then DWade gonna help close out in Game 6

finessefinessefinesse

June 3, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
DStyles

JKidd has retired.

Fuck him though. He's a Nets traitor.

June 3, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
ice13water

ima knick fan and i hope indiana goes all the way so i can claim we lost to the best team in the league. cool
June 3, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
imdabestcuhz

roy hibbert playin like the best center in the league 

Please login first to reply.