Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 27, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
famoust

lebron will go back  to the cavs when career is winding down

Famousthinking.com GREAT BLOG, PROMO'S TALENT AND GREAT BRAND NAME AUTHENTIC PRODUCT! @famousthinking

March 28, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
-will

Bulls worked the Heat tonight. cool
March 28, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
Heirjordan237

Lebron probably wants to stay, but I think it's 10mill for every 1mill they're over the limit? Someone's definitely gonna have to leave. Going back to Cle isn't all that crazy I think, Cavs are going to have a lot of good young players.

And shoutout to old fuckboy Andre Miller for killing our streak by walking up and down the court. Literally let our comeback in the 3rdgo down the drain with two consecutive 3s go over him without raising a single hand or jumping.
I don't know how Kyrie/Lebron will fit together since both are used to dominating the ball
March 30, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
sado

March 31, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
inaninstant

Lebron/wade/bosh etc taking a paycut to play together was the most bullshit story ever. The extra money they get outside of their team is where they make their money anyway.

Thats why I thinks its strange more superstars dont team up? Taking a 5m per year pay cut when they get 20mil plus from endorsements is nothing.
April 2, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
Zé Pequeno

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

April 3, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Heirjordan237

Lebron/wade/bosh etc taking a paycut to play together was the most bullshit story ever. The extra money they get outside of their team is where they make their money anyway.

Thats why I thinks its strange more superstars dont team up? Taking a 5m per year pay cut when they get 20mil plus from endorsements is nothing.
A paycut is still a paycut. In the overall scheme of things is a million or so here and there going to matter to someone like Lebron, Wade or Bosh? No, but not everyone thinks that way.

Basketball, though a game, is still a job to these people. And unlike most jobs, there's only a small window of time where they can be compensated for their work (yes they are being paid millions to play a game but most only last 5-10 years). Why wouldn't they want to maximize the amount of money they make?

Most of them have spent their whole lives playing and focusing basketball, and for some, sports scholarships are the reason they were able to attend college. They haven't had other work experience (most likely) due to NCAA rules. 

We've all heard about athletes going broke, for every Magic Johnson there's 10 Antoine Walkers. The players know this, and are probably worried about the same thing.
April 5, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
jawesome

Denver is gonna lose the 3rd seed here soon, both Ty and Gallo injured smh

Instagram: prxsh

April 8, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
Siphonin

Them Wizards failed me again this year

Btw Fuckmeya lost
April 11, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Zé Pequeno

I love reading the morning paper

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

April 15, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
Zé Pequeno

Welcome to Brooklyn Andray Blatche

We getting stacked with talent in this side of town unlike that team in manhattan that's owned by the little guy.

1. Heatles
2. celtics
3. Nets
4. 76ers
5. Pacers
6. Bulls
7. Bucks
8. Wizards

April 15, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
xjustinmayox

too bad the blazers suck
April 15, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
xjustinmayox

p town is only good for soccer
April 15, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
KiddCoast

Spurs winning it all this year cool and my prediction is heat lose first round and thats all ESPN will talk about for 3 months smh

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 18, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
LGeeZY

Spurs winning it all this year and my prediction is heat lose first round and thats all ESPN will talk about for 3 months smh
my lakers are going to rid of the spurs in the first round 

(without the mamba)
April 18, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
jawesome

Denver is gonna be the WCF champions. Spurs if Parker comes back healthy enough.

West it's gonna be Heat, then Pacers.

April 19, 2013 @ 08:37 AM
coachzizi

Spurs winning it all this year and my prediction is heat lose first round and thats all ESPN will talk about for 3 months smh

(without the mamba)
gasol has been beasting...who needs the mamba?
April 19, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
taran-dee

My prediction: OKC or Memphis vs MIA final

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

April 19, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
Zé Pequeno

Denver is gonna be the WCF champions. Spurs if Parker comes back healthy enough.

West it's gonna be Heat, then Pacers.
But you're a Spurs/Nuggets hybrid fan so you win either way, right?

lol, your faggot ass doesn't even know what conference the Heatles play in so miss me with your predications.

April 20, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
jawesome

I don't say anything about your low grade Knicks and you still wanna try and crawl up in my ass, it was obviously a typing mistake you bandwagon ass dweeb. And yea it is a win win either way because my main team (since Melo came into the league, unlike you just being a Stan for the past couple years) was only 4 wins away from 1st seed while yours was 10+, all while being in the shittier/easier conference so your #2 seed doesn't mean shit really. You yourself went into hiding for a couple months when your Knicks were sucking more ass than the Hornets, but aye I didn't say much towards you because you and I both know your lame ass was crying and kickin rocks waiting.

Melo was and is the only thing keeping you guys afloat, live or die by my mans no matter how many all stars you guys get to join you. KMart and JR aren't going to save them. Probably gonna still struggle against the handicapped Celtics not to even imagine the Heat if they get that far loool.

But aye good try, even without a team of all-stars, Denver is doing better than you guys... again... and again. End paragraph, bye!

April 21, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
Zé Pequeno

I don't say anything about your low grade Knicks and you still wanna try and crawl up in my ass, it was obviously a typing mistake you bandwagon ass dweeb. And yea it is a win win either way because my main team (since Melo came into the league, unlike you just being a Stan for the past couple years) was only 4 wins away from 1st seed while yours was 10+, all while being in the shittier/easier conference so your #2 seed doesn't mean shit really. You yourself went into hiding for a couple months when your Knicks were sucking more ass than the Hornets, but aye I didn't say much towards you because you and I both know your lame ass was crying and kickin rocks waiting.

Melo was and is the only thing keeping you guys afloat, live or die by my mans no matter how many all stars you guys get to join you. KMart and JR aren't going to save them. Probably gonna still struggle against the handicapped Celtics not to even imagine the Heat if they get that far loool.

But aye good try, even without a team of all-stars, Denver is doing better than you guys... again... and again. End paragraph, bye!

April 22, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
KiddCoast

(without the mamba)
gasol has been beasting...who needs the mamba?
Lol at both of you

Twitter: @KiddCoast

April 23, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
sado

April 24, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
jawesome

Curry's shooting is unbelievable smh.

April 30, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
Canvas08

where the seattle fans at?
May 2, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
guyitsmathew

The knicks are sucha joke lol

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 2, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
Gilly Suits

My Celtics cool

Culective.com //

May 2, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
AndeNYC

Knicks fan here. Knicks slander is old, but if you ask me we more than deserved that loss last night.
so disgraceful with the whole black suit theme. and whoever thought of that needs to be benched next game. 
ridiculous..

I got it, dripping like water.

May 2, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
jawesome

Yea, it wouldn't have been that serious of an L if you guys didn't pull that before the game. Should've saved it for the press conference afterwards had you guys won. Celtics need to get their ass literally beat for continuously talkin bout my man's WIFE though smh.

And I'm bummed that the Kings didn't move, I wanted to fan up the Supersonics because GK won't stop being a faggot and playing the cancer (no pun) that is Andre Miller.

May 4, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
Zé Pequeno

Yea, it wouldn't have been that serious of an L if you guys didn't pull that before the game. Should've saved it for the press conference afterwards had you guys won. Celtics need to get their ass literally beat for continuously talkin bout my man's WIFE though smh.

And I'm bummed that the Kings didn't move, I wanted to fan up the Supersonics because GK won't stop being a faggot and playing the cancer (no pun) that is Andre Miller.
Lol, fan up the Sonics. Was that gonna be the new wave for fuck boys like you? Enjoy that first round fodder squad up in Denver. Ya'll aint shit without Starmelo. Lucky Westbrook out otherwise the Thunder would prolly smack the Spurs too.

Nigga really said Denver gonna be WCF Champs though..

Please login first to reply.