Official NBA Discusion Thread

Oct 13, 2012 @ 08:03
^ you must be stupid as fuck

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8496131/deshawn-stevenson-atlanta-hawks-apologizes-former-teammate
Oct 13, 2012 @ 18:32

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8496131/deshawn-stevenson-atlanta-hawks-apologizes-former-teammate

I couldn't care less if he apologizes. Everything I said stands. I was debating if he was 6th or 7th best pg in the league but I gave him the nod over Nash because of youth alone.

Was Deron quitting last season and whining about how the roster stunk any different than Marbury writing "all alone" on his sneakers? Marbury was a cancer but Williams seemingly gets a pass year after year...

Fact is, he got the longest tenure coach in the NBA to quit only to be dealt soon after and quit on his team last year...

He's a very talented PG, just like Marbury was...but like Marbury, he lacks a winners mentality, is a piss poor leader and has become grossly overrated.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Oct 14, 2012 @ 16:38

smokeyface

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Oct 15, 2012 @ 13:41
Anybody down for a fantasy league?

Oct 16, 2012 @ 00:53
Lopez with 6 rebounds in the first half smokeyface

Can't wait until Nov 1st when we murder the manhattan knickzzz.

I have not seen anyone in BK with knickzzz gear smokeyface

Victor Cruz fucks with the Nets and Jigga man smokeyface

Oct 16, 2012 @ 02:17
Anybody down for a fantasy league?

@dstyles I am

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Oct 16, 2012 @ 02:30
how exactly do fantasy leagues work?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Oct 17, 2012 @ 00:22
Gilly Suits
Oct 17, 2012 @ 02:11

I couldn't care less if he apologizes. Everything I said stands. I was debating if he was 6th or 7th best pg in the league but I gave him the nod over Nash because of youth alone.

Was Deron quitting last season and whining about how the roster stunk any different than Marbury writing "all alone" on his sneakers? Marbury was a cancer but Williams seemingly gets a pass year after year...

Fact is, he got the longest tenure coach in the NBA to quit only to be dealt soon after and quit on his team last year...

He's a very talented PG, just like Marbury was...but like Marbury, he lacks a winners mentality, is a piss poor leader and has become grossly overrated.

I actually kinda agree with this though Deron Williams would shit on Starbury any day.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Oct 17, 2012 @ 20:31
Leandro Barbosa officially signed to the Celtics smokeyface smokeyface best off season by Ainge yet imo

Doc is gonna have fun with these guys

Oct 18, 2012 @ 05:50
Originally posted by Inactive User

I actually kinda agree with this though Deron Williams would shit on Starbury any day.

Deron is obviously more mentally stable then Marbury ever was which is why he has seen more "success" then him in his career but if we're speaking from a pure basketball talent perspective it's not even a discussion, Marbury hands down.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Oct 18, 2012 @ 18:57
rumors going around espn and the internet today that the lakers might be looking to make a run for lebron in 2014.....wow
Oct 18, 2012 @ 19:08
rumors going around espn and the internet today that the lakers might be looking to make a run for lebron in 2014.....wow

tbh i wanna see a return to cleveland for lebron. pair him up with kyrie irving and it could have potential

Oct 19, 2012 @ 21:02
Oct 19, 2012 @ 21:21
Brooklyn #7 jersey bought, time for this season to start

Word? You peep that sale too?

Would've copped one myself but I couldn't find Jerry Stackhouse's smh

Oct 20, 2012 @ 04:40

RIP CURRY

dude got anotha sprained ankle

Oct 20, 2012 @ 20:26
looking for a 2peat this year with the heat
Oct 20, 2012 @ 21:42
what yall know about dallas winning the championshio?
prolly nothin
Oct 21, 2012 @ 03:35
Detroit Pistons. Hope we have a good season this year. Looking pretty good in the pre-season.

Pretty Young Thug

Oct 21, 2012 @ 07:42
I'll be down for an hb fantasy league.

est. mcmxcii

Oct 25, 2012 @ 04:02
Pau Gasol is the Drake of the NBA, wish we would have traded his soft ass instead of Bynum

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Oct 25, 2012 @ 17:33
David Stern will step down as NBA commissioner on Feb. 1, 2014, league sources tell Y! Sports. Deputy Adam Silver will replace Stern.

about time fuckboy

Oct 25, 2012 @ 18:15
I hope every public appearance he gets, even down to his last one, he get's booed into silence.
Oct 25, 2012 @ 19:06
Here is the Yahoo article if anybody wants to read it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--sources--david-stern-stepping-down-feb--1--2014-25361209.html
Oct 28, 2012 @ 02:51
The Beard is on his way to the Rockets.

Oklahoma City has traded James Harden to the Houston Rockets. The Rockets send Kevin Martin, Jeremy Lamb and future draft considerations to the Thunder for Harden,league sources tell Y! Sports. James Harden turned down a $52 million dollar extension, OKC wasted no time and traded him to the Rockets.

good move for OKC

Inactive User

Oct 28, 2012 @ 04:07
^Even better move for the Rockets tho, getting arguably one of the best scorers/outside shooters in the league and only really giving up Martin, Lamb and some future 1st round picks. The Lin-Harden back court looks good on paper plus TJones is gonna ball so I'm expecting us to at least get out the first round.
Oct 28, 2012 @ 04:15
(Invalid img)

Oct 29, 2012 @ 19:31
OKC got a really good deal for Harden. They might take a step back this season but they will be able to continue to draft and develop some young talent to be contenders for the long run.
Oct 31, 2012 @ 00:48
KG still that nigga

Oct 31, 2012 @ 00:56
KG still that nigga

"We are never, ever, ever getting back together."

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0