Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 5, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
soyaboxx5ive

Well, I guess it will be LeBron time now for a couple of years.
Lakers are too old and the OKC could need some brain.
No one else is even close. Sad but true.

luv sic.

October 5, 2012 @ 02:43 PM

Inactive

Lakers are too old

No way. It's all LA this year son. LeBron will get more rings, but not this year. Heat can't match up at center or point guard

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

October 5, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
DStyles

The Lakers aren't winning shit other than their division.

The only advantage that the Lakers have over the Heatles is a Center.

Steve Nash? lol the Heatles never needed a PG. Both King James and Wade run that shit.

Kobe? Come on son, King James>Kobe.

The way I see it though

In the East

Heat vs Nets (Heat in 6)
Cs vs Pacers (Cs in 7)

Heat vs Cs (Heat in 4) walk in the park this time

In the west

Lakers vs Clippers (Lakers in 6)
Thunder vs Spurs (Thunder in 7)

Lakers vs Thunder (Thunder in 6)

Heatles vs Thunder (Heatles in 6)

fuck the first round, those teams don't matter.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 6, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
Gilly Suits

The Lakers aren't winning shit other than their division.

The only advantage that the Lakers have over the Heatles is a Center.

Steve Nash? lol the Heatles never needed a PG. Both King James and Wade run that shit.

Kobe? Come on son, King James>Kobe.

The way I see it though

In the East

Heat vs Nets (Heat in 6)
Cs vs Pacers (Cs in 7)

Heat vs Cs (Heat in 4) walk in the park this time

In the west

Lakers vs Clippers (Lakers in 6)
Thunder vs Spurs (Thunder in 7)

Lakers vs Thunder (Thunder in 6)

Heatles vs Thunder (Heatles in 6)

fuck the first round, those teams don't matter.

I highly doubt the Heat could sweep the Celts in a 7 game series. They won last year due to Stern fixing shit.

Culective.com //

October 6, 2012 @ 05:42 PM
DStyles

@gilly-suits

You coming down to BK on the 15th of November?

Copping a few tickets right now. The lakers game is sold out. Was about to boo Dwight Howard.

October 6, 2012 @ 08:30 PM

Inactive

Kris Humphries & Brook Lopez

Worst frontcourt in the East.
October 7, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Juki

anyone is a fan of rockets? this young team will be interesting this season!

I cant wait to see what they do. They'll be one of the most interesting teams this season. Lin, Royce White, Lamb (might be rookie of the year) and Jones are all brand new players worth watching.

on the real though, damian lillard's gonna be someone to watch out for. kid moves like rose and has a stroke like billups. dangerous.

I like the way you think. Co-sign. Lillards gonna shock a lot of people.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

October 7, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
craigsagersuit

Lillard is a BEAST cool

also rooting for Bradley Beal

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 7, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
Gilly Suits

@gilly-suits

You coming down to BK on the 15th of November?

Copping a few tickets right now. The lakers game is sold out. Was about to boo Dwight Howard.

I would need 2 tix if I come down GF would most likely wanna come

Culective.com //

October 11, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
blaagh

est. mcmxcii

October 12, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
619jojojojosiah

Lakers are too old

No way. It's all LA this year son. LeBron will get more rings, but not this year. Heat can't match up at center or point guard

plus Kobe is still kobe.. yeah a little old but he's still the mamba
October 12, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
falsenaga

As a Celtics fan, this makes me sad.

In other news; fuck Ray Allen.

jason terry, courtney lee > ray allen

i aint eem mad no more

As the resident diehard Celts fan, I must say Sager is right

You can't blame Ray, the Celtics have been shopping him around forever. No need to get all butthurt over a player moving on.

Not butthurt. Ray Ray has been my fav player since he was in a Bucks uni. Him and Rondo's feuding was no good for the team. Shopping him around was smart. Older player expiring contract -you get the idea. Then he recently said his ankle is a lingering issue. I'm glad the Celts got rid of him, I would like to see my team healthy for once entering the season and playoffs. Plus the choice of replacements was clutch. Jason Terry and Courtney Lee are good scorers and Lee is a better defender than Ray Ray. Especially in the Celts defense system.

Yeah I agree with everything you said...I wasn't rally disagreeing your response, more the whole "fuck ray allen" thing....You can't be mad at a veteran player for leaving money on the table to go to a contender...It's widespread in every sport

As a Celts fan, it really wasn't Ray's decision to move to a different team that pissed the entirety of Boston off.. it was his choice to go to the Heat, the team we lost to back-to-back in the playoffs. I agree moving him was probably for his and our benefit considering Rondo and Ainge tension, amongst other things, but still man.. it's the fucking Heat.
October 12, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Zé Pequeno

http://www.atlnightspots.com/deron-williams-covers-sports-illustrated-gets-aired-out-by-deshawn-stevenson/

I swear it's like everyday Deron Williams reminds me more and more of Stephon Marbury. The talent to be an elite player but in reality he's not even a top 5 pg in the league. It's pretty pathetic how the media just constantly gives this dude a pass.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

October 13, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
realignant

^ you must be stupid as fuck

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8496131/deshawn-stevenson-atlanta-hawks-apologizes-former-teammate
October 13, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
Zé Pequeno

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8496131/deshawn-stevenson-atlanta-hawks-apologizes-former-teammate

I couldn't care less if he apologizes. Everything I said stands. I was debating if he was 6th or 7th best pg in the league but I gave him the nod over Nash because of youth alone.

Was Deron quitting last season and whining about how the roster stunk any different than Marbury writing "all alone" on his sneakers? Marbury was a cancer but Williams seemingly gets a pass year after year...

Fact is, he got the longest tenure coach in the NBA to quit only to be dealt soon after and quit on his team last year...

He's a very talented PG, just like Marbury was...but like Marbury, he lacks a winners mentality, is a piss poor leader and has become grossly overrated.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

October 14, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
DStyles

cool

October 15, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
DStyles

Anybody down for a fantasy league?

October 16, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
DStyles

Lopez with 6 rebounds in the first half cool

Can't wait until Nov 1st when we murder the manhattan knickzzz.

I have not seen anyone in BK with knickzzz gear cool

Victor Cruz fucks with the Nets and Jigga man cool

October 16, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
AndreLutherKing

Anybody down for a fantasy league?

@dstyles I am

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 16, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
craigsagersuit

how exactly do fantasy leagues work?

October 17, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
sado

October 17, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Gilly Suits

I couldn't care less if he apologizes. Everything I said stands. I was debating if he was 6th or 7th best pg in the league but I gave him the nod over Nash because of youth alone.

Was Deron quitting last season and whining about how the roster stunk any different than Marbury writing "all alone" on his sneakers? Marbury was a cancer but Williams seemingly gets a pass year after year...

Fact is, he got the longest tenure coach in the NBA to quit only to be dealt soon after and quit on his team last year...

He's a very talented PG, just like Marbury was...but like Marbury, he lacks a winners mentality, is a piss poor leader and has become grossly overrated.

I actually kinda agree with this though Deron Williams would shit on Starbury any day.

Culective.com //

October 17, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
craigsagersuit

Leandro Barbosa officially signed to the Celtics cool cool best off season by Ainge yet imo

Doc is gonna have fun with these guys

October 18, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Zé Pequeno

I actually kinda agree with this though Deron Williams would shit on Starbury any day.

Deron is obviously more mentally stable then Marbury ever was which is why he has seen more "success" then him in his career but if we're speaking from a pure basketball talent perspective it's not even a discussion, Marbury hands down.

October 18, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
ignorantian

rumors going around espn and the internet today that the lakers might be looking to make a run for lebron in 2014.....wow
October 18, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
craigsagersuit

rumors going around espn and the internet today that the lakers might be looking to make a run for lebron in 2014.....wow

tbh i wanna see a return to cleveland for lebron. pair him up with kyrie irving and it could have potential

October 19, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
sado

October 19, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
Zé Pequeno

Brooklyn #7 jersey bought, time for this season to start

Word? You peep that sale too?

Would've copped one myself but I couldn't find Jerry Stackhouse's sad

October 20, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
craigsagersuit

RIP CURRY

dude got anotha sprained ankle

October 20, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
a$ap_shy

looking for a 2peat this year with the heat

Please login first to reply.