Official NBA Discusion Thread

June 22, 2012 @ 04:59:51

Insta: @jthrillah

June 22, 2012 @ 09:11:16
^^ can't take anyone seriously when they type in comic-sans...lol

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

June 22, 2012 @ 13:39:29
might see a heat v thunder rematch next year.

lakers too old and lame.
san antonio...ditto
dallas...just lame
chicago without d.rose nuff said.

= rematch
June 22, 2012 @ 14:13:19
MJ greatest scorer of all time....LeBron is the greatest overall player of all time. He can score at will but he doesn't, he'd rather get his team involved.

did you just say that MJ was the best scorer and lebron is the best overall...? please, Kobe is a better scorer then MJ.
LeBron more overall then MJ? Defensive player of the year. Or even overall, all time? You cant be kidding. Oscar Robertson > Bronbron

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 22, 2012 @ 15:04:19
Kobe averages 25.4 points on 45.3% shooting for his career, MJ averaged 30 points on 49.7% shooting. 10 NBA scoring titles to 2. Shit, even Kevin Durant ALREADY has more scoring titles then Kobe. It's not even fucking close Jordan destroys Kobe.

KD will eventually pass Jordan as the greatest scorer to ever play the game though.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 22, 2012 @ 17:21:01
i love how everyones just tryna still criticize lebron for "not being as good as MJ" after he got the ring. cmon b, take the L. plenty of people have gotten rings and don't match up to MJ's caliber. just log off phaggots

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 22, 2012 @ 19:06:11
Kobe averages 25.4 points on 45.3% shooting for his career, MJ averaged 30 points on 49.7% shooting. 10 NBA scoring titles to 2. Shit, even Kevin Durant ALREADY has more scoring titles then Kobe. It's not even fucking close Jordan destroys Kobe.

KD will eventually pass Jordan as the greatest scorer to ever play the game though.

Love the Kobe argument but Durant needs to expand his game before he can ever be on Jordans level. He's just a great Jumpshooter at this point and a decent finisher. Jordan at 23 was light years ahead of Durant. Has KD even had a 60 point game yet? Iverson did.....Matter Fact Iverson in his prime was a better scorer than Durant is now. T MAC too.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 22, 2012 @ 19:30:48
lol ya, youre just looking at the stats. thats all lebron. stats stats stats..
prime kobe, was clearly unstoppable. he could score 30 without trying,
if i had an all time nba team, id have MJ as a starter, but have kobe when were down. prime kobe>MJ.
dont me

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 22, 2012 @ 19:37:24
might see a heat v thunder rematch next year.

lakers too old and lame.
san antonio...ditto
dallas...just lame
chicago without d.rose nuff said.

= rematch

But the Knickzzz are walking to the ECF though... lol nah just trolling B we all they suck dick

Yeah a rematch is already in the works. David Stern already hired former WWE writer Chris DeJoseph to work on a potential story line involving the Thunder and Heat once again.

I still would have wanted this shit to go to a game 6.

edit: since Cancerlo Anthony only holds back teams, I guess it's safe to say that KD and King James is the new Bird and Magic rivalry.

Michael Jordan is history. Time to sell all my jordans on ebay and cop thme air brons smokeyface

King James, best basketball player ever.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 22, 2012 @ 20:40:37
how do you niggs love jordan so much when you probably only watched a few seasons of him play?

people around the world love to suck that nikkas dick.

He got just as much hate as LeBron gets today.

June 23, 2012 @ 11:58:20
Yo yall gotta stop the Lebron hate forreal though. This man finally grew up before my eyes this season. Probably the best season of pro-basketball I've seen in a few years. Inspirational as shit.
June 23, 2012 @ 12:10:34
mark cuban 1
skip bayless 0

http://youtu.be/hv2jqFd2-qI

props to cuban for defending lebron against skip
June 23, 2012 @ 14:25:03
mark cuban 1
skip bayless 0

respect to mark man dallas was deeper than miami last year, we got ours this year

June 23, 2012 @ 16:43:58
Gilly Suits

Love the Kobe argument but Durant needs to expand his game before he can ever be on Jordans level. He's just a great Jumpshooter at this point and a decent finisher. Jordan at 23 was light years ahead of Durant. Has KD even had a 60 point game yet? Iverson did.....Matter Fact Iverson in his prime was a better scorer than Durant is now. T MAC too.

Did you just say that a 60 point game is needed to make you a prolific scorer?! Iverson was a great scorer in his time but better than Durant IDK about that. During Iverson's time there wasn't many great players at his position. SF/PF positions are the most stacked positions of this time. Especially when it comes to defensive stoppers. Then the T-Mac thing is pure fcukery. Stick to one topic at a time buddy. Had me only through the Jordan was better than Durant at that point of his career.

And Skip is the best troll ever. Westbrook deserved MVP LOLz. I can't lie homie be cracking me up with his Bron Bron rips.
June 23, 2012 @ 20:30:16
mark cuban 1
skip bayless 0

skip is so bullshit. all he does is point out a player's flaw and say that is the only reason why they lose.
June 24, 2012 @ 05:58:16
okc 2013 champs

June 24, 2012 @ 21:52:23
MJ greatest scorer of all time....LeBron is the greatest overall player of all time. He can score at will but he doesn't, he'd rather get his team involved.

Lol are you joking? Lebron isnt even close to MJ. Everytime mj went to the finals he won. More clutch. More consistent. Not even close.
June 24, 2012 @ 21:53:59
"KD will eventually pass Jordan as the greatest scorer to ever play the game though."

lol dude are you retarded?
June 25, 2012 @ 13:45:46
Prove me wrong he's already 3x scoring champion at 23 with a ball dominant point guard in Westbrook. Who took more shots then Jodrdan on the Bulls? Kevin Durant needs far less touches then Jordan ever did to drop 30.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

June 25, 2012 @ 22:59:07
jordan averages 30 ppg for his career on 50% shooting....
June 25, 2012 @ 23:03:29
There was a season where Jordan averaged 35 ppg on 53% shooting.
June 25, 2012 @ 23:07:29
Also a season where he averaged 37 ppg on 48% shooting.

Durant wont even come close to having a season like either of these ^^^^^^^

case closed.
June 26, 2012 @ 01:26:32
case isn't even closed - dude's only 23, we don't even know how good or how shit he will get
June 26, 2012 @ 01:57:25
LBJ

'98 OG Bred 4's for sale, size 10, $250. "What the Kobe" for sale, size 10, $275.

June 26, 2012 @ 12:23:50
case isn't even closed - dude's only 23, we don't even know how good or how shit he will get

Lol, the little fanboy thinks Durant already hit his peak.

Tinez lemme guess, you were prolly born in '95 LOL

June 26, 2012 @ 12:34:19
if he was, then why is he on jordan's dick?
June 26, 2012 @ 16:39:53
Kidd has two teams in mind. Ne York's most beloved basketball team, Brooklyn Nets or that second grade team, knickzzz.

Scratch the latter though

Can you just imagine, DWill, J-Kidd, and chinito Lin.

#HelloBrooklyn

Please login first to reply.
x