Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 27, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
Zé Pequeno

Celtics versus Miami. Let's go Celtics! Celtics in 6 with or without Bosh.

If Avery Bradley was playing I might agree with you. Him and Shumpert are my favorite rookies in the league right now.

Ya'll got no answer for Wade tho.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 27, 2012 @ 02:59 PM
Moises Arias

Thunder vs Heat.

Thunder win in 5

It's already set.

David Stern is looking to reward Lebron by finally giving him his ring next year in a rematch versus the Thunder.

boy you crazy thunder is not getting passed the spurs.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 27, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Gilly Suits

Celtics versus Miami. Let's go Celtics! Celtics in 6 with or without Bosh.

If Avery Bradley was playing I might agree with you. Him and Shumpert are my favorite rookies in the league right now.

Ya'll got no answer for Wade tho.

You don't watch many Celtics games. Wade hates running around screens chasing Ray Ray. Dude gets called for ridiculous amount of fouls when Ray is on till the point he pussy foots around. Bosh was their X-factor. If KG doesn't have to work on defensive end hard its gonna be hell on Miami. With Bosh I just think they score more. Wade and Lebron aren't going for 60+ pts a night against a defensive team like Celtics so who is gonna step up and if you say Chalmers I'm laugh harder than when you said Knicks walking to ECF next year LOLz

Culective.com //

May 27, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol this nikka think Ray Allen gon be a factor. Keep setting screens for him so he can limp and shoot up more bricks then a dope fiend.

EL Heat in cinco.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 28, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Gilly Suits

Lol this nikka think Ray Allen gon be a factor. Keep setting screens for him so he can limp and shoot up more bricks then a dope fiend.

EL Heat in cinco.

The greatest shooter in NBA history gonna put up a bunch of bricks, yeah right...

Though it makes sense you like the Heat, they did do you guys dirty so you gotta give that respect.

Culective.com //

May 28, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
links305

I hate when dudes talk about basketball as if they actually watch it when all they know is what they see on the sports center highlights
May 28, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
LA_1201

the thunder choked it away

taskforce bitch mob nigga

May 28, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
Gilly Suits

the thunder choked it away

Old people finals, fcuk the spoilers! Celtics versus Spurs. Want Celtics to win but that would be hella tough against anyone honestly.

Culective.com //

May 28, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
DStyles

spurs vs celtics would be a good nba finals match up

It would show that experience>youth

that's why I love milfs cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 28, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
Hey, it is just me

Heat in 7, The C's might steal one tonight since Bosh is out.
Spurs in 7, Spurs is a great team.

NBA Championship,
Heat in 7. LBJ gets back at the Spurs for that 06-07 Championship sweep.

http://che-thepoeticdiaryofacollegekid.blogspot.com/

May 28, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
feathers

NBA Championship,

you like game 7s dont you.
C's in 6.
Spurs in 5

Finals; Spurs in 4

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 29, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
Gilly Suits

Celtics versus Miami. Let's go Celtics! Celtics in 6 with or without help from the refs

This game made me revise my statement. Fixed. The NBA where terrible calls happen.

Culective.com //

May 29, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
Zé Pequeno

Lol, you're playing at Miami have you been watching the playoffs this year? C's still couldn't hit the side of the fucking backboard.

EL Heat in cinco.

The greatest shooter in NBA history gonna put up a bunch of bricks, yeah right...

Though it makes sense you like the Heat, they did do you guys dirty so you gotta give that respect.

*Kanye Shrug*

May 29, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Araab-Muzik

May 29, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
LA_1201

i fucking hate admitting that the fucking spurms are gonna win it all, its just the truth and ive accepted it

taskforce bitch mob nigga

May 29, 2012 @ 05:48 AM
jlx58

The Heat played really well, but those t's were bullshit, they changed the dynamic and attitude that the Celtics usually play with. Also the fact that Ray Allen can't even make free throws right now might be an issue...
May 29, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
dolla

i fucking hate admitting that the fucking spurms are gonna win it all, its just the truth and ive accepted it

YES YES AND YES drop 400 on that game youll leave with 800 and a title. Spurs are going to take this, Miami might play them who knows how far they will advance, lol Boston needs to put a stop but with Ray Allen shooting and missing everything they are fucked.
May 29, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
Gilly Suits

Lol, you're playing at Miami have you been watching the playoffs this year? C's still couldn't hit the side of the fucking backboard.

EL Heat in cinco.

*Kanye Shrug*

Well first half was horrendous on calls anytime Celts went on run there was a terrible call.

On the Ray Allen, got fouled on 2 of those but if you were watching you woulda noticed Pierce was fcuking up harder near the end of the game.

Culective.com //

May 29, 2012 @ 12:49 PM
Zé Pequeno

EL Heat in cinco.

*Kanye Shrug*

Well first half was horrendous on calls anytime Celts went on run there was a terrible call.

On the Ray Allen, got fouled on 2 of those but if you were watching you woulda noticed Pierce was fcuking up harder near the end of the game.

Y'all niggas funny man.

What did you expect? You act like Miami hasn't been getting those calls the entire post season and your ass still took Boston in 6...

Don't start crying about fouls on Ray Allen when that nigga wouldn't have hit those shots if the hoop was made by fisher price. Not to mention he shot 3/7 from the line. Stop acting like he's going to be a factor because that screening for him to shoot and frustrating Wade excuse is BULLSHIT. Novakain > Ray Allen

Ofcourse PP played like shit, LeBron will own him this entire series, this isn't Cleavland. Get this through your head..... Y'all CAN'T score Lolololololol

I'll give y'all a pass last night though because it took yall 7 games to knock off an 8th seed and y'all old af smile

May 29, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
Hey, it is just me

NBA Championship,

you like game 7s dont you.
C's in 6.
Spurs in 5

Finals; Spurs in 4

Haha I do. After last night I think Heat in 5 but I'll stick to 7.
Heat are going to win the Ship' man. To good of a team now.
If OKC steals one game tonight then that series might get 7 if not then I like it in 5.

http://che-thepoeticdiaryofacollegekid.blogspot.com/

May 29, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
Gilly Suits

EL Heat in cinco.

*Kanye Shrug*

Y'all niggas funny man.

What did you expect? You act like Miami hasn't been getting those calls the entire post season and your ass still took Boston in 6...

Don't start crying about fouls on Ray Allen when that nigga wouldn't have hit those shots if the hoop was made by fisher price. Not to mention he shot 3/7 from the line. Stop acting like he's going to be a factor because that screening for him to shoot and frustrating Wade excuse is BULLSHIT. Novakain > Ray Allen

Ofcourse PP played like shit, LeBron will own him this entire series, this isn't Cleavland. Get this through your head..... Y'all CAN'T score Lolololololol

I'll give y'all a pass last night though because it took yall 7 games to knock off an 8th seed and y'all old af smile

Lebron barely guarded him LOLz. Battier was on Pierce most of the time.

Culective.com //

May 29, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
mothon

Without Bosch miami is not the best team. The champion is going to come from the western conference.
May 30, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
Zé Pequeno

EL Heat in cinco.

*Kanye Shrug*

Y'all niggas funny man.

Lebron barely guarded him LOLz. Battier was on Pierce most of the time.

I mean Pierce doesn't have the mental hold he used to have on LeBron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxPAKipFHx4

That shit ended last year anyway Pierce will be a non factor as well smile

May 30, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
mrteebonilla

spurs goin ham bang bang

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 30, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
tmwtg

Popovich needs to fix his team's FT shooting.

Thunder had me lol'ing with their fouls on Tiago.
May 30, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

If u guys think an Eastern team is winning the finals you're mistaken

www.NickyDsss.com

May 30, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
ClydeFrazier

it's gonna be hilarious seeing another deep, veteran filled team beat up miami in the finals

Melo Gang All Day

May 30, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
R.

I hate to say it but Spurs are gonna win it all this year...
May 30, 2012 @ 11:38 AM
Zé Pequeno

it's gonna be hilarious seeing another deep, veteran filled team beat up miami in the finals

cool

May 30, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
domingodean

heat imo can get by the spurs. heat on paper got em at all postions except for the 1 and 5. bosh obvi has to be healthy. The bench for heat imo is just as good as spurs. Heat can shut down PGs rose and rondo last year and looks like rondo again this year. parker got experience and skill but he is manageable. spurs playing unbelievable ball, but if memphis found a way then there's always hope.

17000 ferrari

Please login first to reply.