Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 15, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
T-K-G

i hope OKC sweeps LA for what that barbarian ass nigga did to Harden

nigga wat

fuck harden, metta pulled that niggas card
May 15, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
olix94

Rofl. Fuck the Lakers

u jelly?
May 16, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
yungm

did the nigga above really claim that the Knicks are walking to the ECF next year? And he wished Karl to get cancer?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fucking idiot. who the fuck do you think the Knicks have capable of gettings past the 1st round? damn near swept this year, amare is a dumb ass, smith still a chucker and feels the hate from NY -- gone, carmelo won't take that team anywhere
May 16, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Zé Pequeno

Lol considering we didn't have our starting shooting and point guards I'm happy each game was semi competitive. Now that we have a full camp for Amare and Melo to gain chemistry and a good defensive minded coach who holds players accountable we are WALKING to the ECF.

If the union wins this pending case regarding players bird rights and we are able to keep both Lin and Novak without wasting our MLE we are WALKING to the Finals.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 16, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
tmwtg

Chill, Knicks will still have it tough next year.

PS - I'm sure we're not getting Nash.
May 16, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
piffaliffagus

I'm no Knicks fan but you can't deny the talent.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

May 16, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
Gilly Suits

did the nigga above really claim that the Knicks are walking to the ECF next year? And he wished Karl to get cancer?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fucking idiot. who the fuck do you think the Knicks have capable of gettings past the 1st round? damn near swept this year, amare is a dumb ass, smith still a chucker and feels the hate from NY -- gone, carmelo won't take that team anywhere

QFT. Knicks fans are silly as fcuk.

Their whole lineup doesn't play defense. One coach is not gonna change everyone, especially your bull fighter defenders such as Carmelo and Smith. Dudes will just get more fouls as shown this series. Filling more seats won't make you automatically a contender for the title. Shoutout to the real NY team, the Brooklyn Nets. They've done more over last 10 years than any Knicks team.

Culective.com //

May 16, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol, our whole line up doesn't play defense yet Chandler is the defensive player of the year and we have one of the best perimeter defenders in the league already in Shumpert as a rookie.

One coach doesn't change everything yet after Dumbtoni got fired we bacame a top 10 defense in the league. Keep in mind Woodson accomplished this mid season with virtually no practices and a lock-out schedule, god forbid we get a full season and training camp. We're more than likely going to be top 5 next season.

I'm trying to ignore those last two sentences but I gotta ask, Dstyles is that you???

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 16, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
DStyles

lol nikka the Nets have had far more success since 2000 compared to the Knicks.

Knicks will probably improve into a 6th seed and that's if my Nets make no moves this off season.

I wonder where pootietang and kingtfar are.

And that was a salty ass move wishing cancer on George Karl.

I mean I wished death on lebron james but that's different.

What did karl did to you other than have a better team than the Knicks.

edit: Top 5 teams in the East next season

1. Heatles
2. Bulls
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Nets (If they make the right moves)
5. Hawks (If my Nets don't make any moves)

Top 11 team, Knicks. Lin leaving the Knicks... lol

edit: Good news for knicks fans they went from a top 11 team to a top 10 team with Roses rumored to be out for at least a year.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 16, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
Gilly Suits

Lol, our whole line up doesn't play defense yet Chandler is the defensive player of the year and we have one of the best perimeter defenders in the league already in Shumpert as a rookie.

One coach doesn't change everything yet after Dumbtoni got fired we bacame a top 10 defense in the league. Keep in mind Woodson accomplished this mid season with virtually no practices and a lock-out schedule, god forbid we get a full season and training camp. We're more than likely going to be top 5 next season.

I'm trying to ignore those last two sentences but I gotta ask, Dstyles is that you???

As many analysts said Lebron probably shoulda been defensive player of the year. Something in which I agree on and I am not a big fan of him at all. You have 2 people who play defense, what about the rest of the people on the team. And your campaigning for Woodson reminds me of the last whatever many years of Knicks fans. Coach does bad, the next coach is the savior because of name or minimal success. Do you need a remember that you almost missed the playoffs and were lucky to get in?! You had a win streak when Philly began its spiral and almost were beaten out by the Bucks, come on son.

It is one thing to be a fan but be realistic. My Celts went through years of sucking or never getting to the ultimate prize but I didn't make these wild accusations. Heat, Pacers, 76ers, Hawks, Celts, and Nets (w/ Dwight) will all dust you in a playoff series. I don't know how you see them in ECF. And Nets have generally been better than the Knicks. Facts.

Culective.com //

May 16, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Zé Pequeno

Edit: New York went from 22nd in defensive efficiency last season to 5th this season thanks to Woodson taking over as assistant and then head coach, the acquisition of Chandler, and the emergence of Iman Shumpert.

The coaching issue had more to do with Dumbtoni being stubborn and not adapting his philosophy to the personnel he had. The Knicks are not the Suns-East, we do not have a dynamic point guard to run it. Lin's run was against mostly sub .500 teams he struggled after that small streak. You have a top 3 scorer in the league in Melo and you want him behind the 3 pt. line for 90% of the game? C'mon son.

It's alright for you guys to ignore the fact that we beat the Pacers, Celts, Hawks and Philly in our season series but I'm a Giants fan I enjoy being overlooked.

The thing with Chandler is he has intangibles and stats that do not show up on the box score that made him a clear cut DPOY. LeBron is an amazing perimeter and 1-1 defender but the way Chandler guards the paint changes the whole dynamic of the game (think Davis this year at Kentuky), LeBron can just take your star out of the game. I mean if you watched the Finals you would know Chandler was the x factor that helped the Mavs get their first ship. Or maybe "most" NBA analyst haven't made up your mind on that yet.

May 16, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
Gilly Suits

Edit: New York went from 22nd in defensive efficiency last season to 5th this season thanks to Woodson taking over as assistant and then head coach, the acquisition of Chandler, and the emergence of Iman Shumpert.

The coaching issue had more to do with Dumbtoni being stubborn and not adapting his philosophy to the personnel he had. The Knicks are not the Suns-East, we do not have a dynamic point guard to run it. Lin's run was against mostly sub .500 teams he struggled after that small streak. You have a top 3 scorer in the league in Melo and you want him behind the 3 pt. line for 90% of the game? C'mon son.

It's alright for you guys to ignore the fact that we beat the Pacers, Celts, Hawks and Philly in our season series but I'm a Giants fan I enjoy being overlooked.

The thing with Chandler is he has intangibles and stats that do not show up on the box score that made him a clear cut DPOY. LeBron is an amazing perimeter and 1-1 defender but the way Chandler guards the paint changes the whole dynamic of the game (think Davis this year at Kentuky), LeBron can just take your star out of the game. I mean if you watched the Finals you would know Chandler was the x factor that helped the Mavs get their first ship. Or maybe "most" NBA analyst haven't made up your mind on that yet.

Never doubted Chandler as a defensive force and reason Mavs were championship bound last year but we are talking about this year. I was just stating a fact. Something you don't do. Knicks tied the Celts in the season series in a games without Ray Ray (Our best knockdown 3 point shooter and Pietrus got injured that game, our other) and one in the beginning of the year when our old folks were sucking it up. Pacers you did beat as for the other 2. Also why do you act like Melo is the savior and continue to act like I ever brought his name up for lack of offensive? Prolific scorer, heck yea. Complete player, nah. Dude is the ultimate Rec Center player. He will score on you from anywhere and anytime. But when it comes to the other end, he is the dude going "My bad I thought I had help". Knick being ranked 5th in defensive efficiency ratings is a joke comment right. Look at the 4 teams above you in that category. All Eastern conference teams, all better teams. How much separates you from Atlanta. That's right nearly nothing so essentially you are tied with them. Also I enjoyed that you brought up the Giants in a basketball conversation very little to do with the convo besides showing you are a die hard New Yorker.

Culective.com //

May 16, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Zé Pequeno

That's funny you want to bring up excuses considering the first game we beat you with Douglas at point gaurd which means we would have been better off with no point guard at all. Anthony went insane though. Although I prefer the second game we beat you without Lin or Stat our starting PG and PF. We didn't complain and cry though, Anthony just dropped a triple double (35,12,10) on you niggas *yeezy shrug*

Am I saying Anthony is he best all around player, by no means. But in this league you can get away with it if you have the right pieces around you which he does. Melo is going to be Melo. He is what he is. A prolific scorer and much better passer then people give him credit for. He is not going to make NBA All Defensve First Team honors but he's not a LIABILITY like say Amare, but that's another issue. It's funny how you try to slam Anthony and his defense when he and Paul Pierce are the essentially the same player. I never heard Paul Pierce's prous on the defensive end. How did he win a championship though? Hm, I guess he just played Rec Center basketball. I guess Dirk did too...weird.

And we went from 22nd to 5th on the fly with a lock out season with barely any practices. With the Bulls being without Rose for at least most of next year if at all, your Celts with Garnett (good luck with your defense) and Ray Allen gone, other then The Heat who's really seeing us in the East? The Pacers who we beat two times in a row or the 76ers who we beat 2/3 times last year?

Sorry my Giants comment offended you, if you had crush on Elite Manning like I do you'd understand.

May 16, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
jawesome

lol. The struggle continues.
May 16, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
Gilly Suits

That's funny you want to bring up excuses considering the first game we beat you with Douglas at point gaurd which means we would have been better off with no point guard at all. Anthony went insane though. Although I prefer the second game we beat you without Lin or Stat our starting PG and PF. We didn't complain and cry though, Anthony just dropped a triple double (35,12,10) on you niggas *yeezy shrug*

Am I saying Anthony is he best all around player, by no means. But in this league you can get away with it if you have the right pieces around you which he does. Melo is going to be Melo. He is what he is. A prolific scorer and much better passer then people give him credit for. He is not going to make NBA All Defensve First Team honors but he's not a LIABILITY like say Amare, but that's another issue. It's funny how you try to slam Anthony and his defense when he and Paul Pierce are the essentially the same player. I never heard Paul Pierce's prous on the defensive end. How did he win a championship though? Hm, I guess he just played Rec Center basketball. I guess Dirk did too...weird.

And we went from 22nd to 5th on the fly with a lock out season with barely any practices. With the Bulls being without Rose for at least most of next year if at all, your Celts with Garnett (good luck with your defense) and Ray Allen gone, other then The Heat who's really seeing us in the East? The Pacers who we beat two times in a row or the 76ers who we beat 2/3 times last year?

Sorry my Giants comment offended you, if you had crush on Elite Manning like I do you'd understand.

Pierce is a much better defender than Melo LOLz. Really don't understand how you believe that. Celtics have been a pretty defensive team since the years we were getting our asses kicked by the Nets in the ECFs. Search Paul Pierce defense then search Carmelo defense. Nuff said. I have no problem with a rebuilding year though I am pretty sure it'll be a reload year. Concerning Dirk in the Mavs. They clearly need their other scorers and Chandler. I say this every time they play. An old jumpshooting team is not gonna win a title. The series was 2-2 this year and need I bring up you let our JKidd 2.0 (Rondo) go for more impressive triple double (18 pts, 20 ast, 17 rebs) more rebounds than Chandler who is one of the best rebounders in league. Silly Knicks fan, I'm just glad you guys ended your playoff streak that shit was embarrassing.

Culective.com //

May 17, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
Zé Pequeno

Again, I think you're confusing yourself from a player who is known or his defense and somebody who is a LIABILITY on defense.

Is PP known for his work on the defensive end, no, but is not known as someone who can't play defense. Melo an and has throughout this year played solid, average, defense. Like I've been trying to explain Melo is a scorer he is never going to be known for his defense. However don't talk about Melo like you would Stat because that truly is a player inept on the defensive end I'll be the first to admit he's our bigger question mark going into the off season. Let Melo do what he's been doing, score.

And to say the Knicks are going to be an "old jump shooting team" just ain't the case. I simply said defensivly we don't need to ask much from Melo like Dallas didn't have to ask much from Dirk because we have enough pieces around us to get after it and make a run.

May 17, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Gilly Suits

Again, I think you're confusing yourself from a player who is known or his defense and somebody who is a LIABILITY on defense.

Is PP known for his work on the defensive end, no, but is not known as someone who can't play defense. Melo an and has throughout this year played solid, average, defense. Like I've been trying to explain Melo is a scorer he is never going to be known for his defense. However don't talk about Melo like you would Stat because that truly is a player inept on the defensive end I'll be the first to admit he's our bigger question mark going into the off season. Let Melo do what he's been doing, score.

And to say the Knicks are going to be an "old jump shooting team" just ain't the case. I simply said defensivly we don't need to ask much from Melo like Dallas didn't have to ask much from Dirk because we have enough pieces around us to get after it and make a run.

Didn't say they were going to be an old jumpshooting team. I was just entertaining a mute point you brought up agreeing with you in regard to Dirk and Mavs needing Chandler. But you def don't have the pieces for a championship that's for sure.

Culective.com //

May 17, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
Zé Pequeno

I just said we are walking to the ECF Championship because other then the Heat nobody is seeing us in the East with Rose out indefinitely.

If this NBA dispute goes in the union's favor we definitely have a chance to make it to the Finals. We'll have bird rights on Novak and Lin without wasting our MLE and BA exception which we can use to add depth in the PF and PG positions. Hopefully we can pick up Dragic who I would start over Lin, at the very least a healthy vet at PG.

May 17, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
yungm

LA LOLkers

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE
May 17, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
brannen

smh. fuck you kobe. you're a bitch
May 17, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
piffaliffagus

google much?

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

May 17, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
Zé Pequeno

I gotta say,

If you're going to call out LeBron for choking away Game 2 against the Pacers with the missed free throws then you gotta say Kobe choked away the game last night with the missed 3 and two turnovers late in the game.

Artest made the right decision. Blake was wide open and is a solid 3 point shooter. He a huge reason the Lakers even won Game 7 against the chicken nuggets.

May 17, 2012 @ 03:44 PM
DStyles

^^^ lol why is this nikka salty?

chicken nuggets? lol w0t?

Lin to the brooklyn Nets

Lin leaving the Knicks.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Zé Pequeno

You act like that would be a bad thing?

You'd be replacing the best point guard in the league with a marginal one, be my guest.

Nice try tho.

May 18, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
Gilly Suits

Spurs versus Celtics Final

Battle of the Old Heads

Culective.com //

May 18, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
guyitsmathew

heat still gotta a chance if they can grab the next win, im sure they gonna come out heated

fuck the spurs btw

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 18, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
willy cheesesteak

Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: "Uncle Drew"
When "Uncle Drew" enters a pick-up basketball game on the streets of New Jersey, the other players assume they'll practically have to help him down the court. But little did they know: with the help of Pepsi MAX, the game is about to take an unexpected twist.

May 18, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

^^it wouldve been funnier if it werent scripted and was an actual pick up
May 18, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
no1deasoriginal

May 18, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
Zé Pequeno

^lmao

Please login first to reply.