Official NBA Discusion Thread

May 16, 2012 @ 22:23
That's funny you want to bring up excuses considering the first game we beat you with Douglas at point gaurd which means we would have been better off with no point guard at all. Anthony went insane though. Although I prefer the second game we beat you without Lin or Stat our starting PG and PF. We didn't complain and cry though, Anthony just dropped a triple double (35,12,10) on you niggas *yeezy shrug*

Am I saying Anthony is he best all around player, by no means. But in this league you can get away with it if you have the right pieces around you which he does. Melo is going to be Melo. He is what he is. A prolific scorer and much better passer then people give him credit for. He is not going to make NBA All Defensve First Team honors but he's not a LIABILITY like say Amare, but that's another issue. It's funny how you try to slam Anthony and his defense when he and Paul Pierce are the essentially the same player. I never heard Paul Pierce's prous on the defensive end. How did he win a championship though? Hm, I guess he just played Rec Center basketball. I guess Dirk did too...weird.

And we went from 22nd to 5th on the fly with a lock out season with barely any practices. With the Bulls being without Rose for at least most of next year if at all, your Celts with Garnett (good luck with your defense) and Ray Allen gone, other then The Heat who's really seeing us in the East? The Pacers who we beat two times in a row or the 76ers who we beat 2/3 times last year?

Sorry my Giants comment offended you, if you had crush on Elite Manning like I do you'd understand.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 16, 2012 @ 22:29
lol. The struggle continues.

instagram: prxsh

Gilly Suits
May 16, 2012 @ 23:01
That's funny you want to bring up excuses considering the first game we beat you with Douglas at point gaurd which means we would have been better off with no point guard at all. Anthony went insane though. Although I prefer the second game we beat you without Lin or Stat our starting PG and PF. We didn't complain and cry though, Anthony just dropped a triple double (35,12,10) on you niggas *yeezy shrug*

Am I saying Anthony is he best all around player, by no means. But in this league you can get away with it if you have the right pieces around you which he does. Melo is going to be Melo. He is what he is. A prolific scorer and much better passer then people give him credit for. He is not going to make NBA All Defensve First Team honors but he's not a LIABILITY like say Amare, but that's another issue. It's funny how you try to slam Anthony and his defense when he and Paul Pierce are the essentially the same player. I never heard Paul Pierce's prous on the defensive end. How did he win a championship though? Hm, I guess he just played Rec Center basketball. I guess Dirk did too...weird.

And we went from 22nd to 5th on the fly with a lock out season with barely any practices. With the Bulls being without Rose for at least most of next year if at all, your Celts with Garnett (good luck with your defense) and Ray Allen gone, other then The Heat who's really seeing us in the East? The Pacers who we beat two times in a row or the 76ers who we beat 2/3 times last year?

Sorry my Giants comment offended you, if you had crush on Elite Manning like I do you'd understand.

Pierce is a much better defender than Melo LOLz. Really don't understand how you believe that. Celtics have been a pretty defensive team since the years we were getting our asses kicked by the Nets in the ECFs. Search Paul Pierce defense then search Carmelo defense. Nuff said. I have no problem with a rebuilding year though I am pretty sure it'll be a reload year. Concerning Dirk in the Mavs. They clearly need their other scorers and Chandler. I say this every time they play. An old jumpshooting team is not gonna win a title. The series was 2-2 this year and need I bring up you let our JKidd 2.0 (Rondo) go for more impressive triple double (18 pts, 20 ast, 17 rebs) more rebounds than Chandler who is one of the best rebounders in league. Silly Knicks fan, I'm just glad you guys ended your playoff streak that shit was embarrassing.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

May 17, 2012 @ 00:07
Again, I think you're confusing yourself from a player who is known or his defense and somebody who is a LIABILITY on defense.

Is PP known for his work on the defensive end, no, but is not known as someone who can't play defense. Melo an and has throughout this year played solid, average, defense. Like I've been trying to explain Melo is a scorer he is never going to be known for his defense. However don't talk about Melo like you would Stat because that truly is a player inept on the defensive end I'll be the first to admit he's our bigger question mark going into the off season. Let Melo do what he's been doing, score.

And to say the Knicks are going to be an "old jump shooting team" just ain't the case. I simply said defensivly we don't need to ask much from Melo like Dallas didn't have to ask much from Dirk because we have enough pieces around us to get after it and make a run.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Gilly Suits
May 17, 2012 @ 00:58
Again, I think you're confusing yourself from a player who is known or his defense and somebody who is a LIABILITY on defense.

Is PP known for his work on the defensive end, no, but is not known as someone who can't play defense. Melo an and has throughout this year played solid, average, defense. Like I've been trying to explain Melo is a scorer he is never going to be known for his defense. However don't talk about Melo like you would Stat because that truly is a player inept on the defensive end I'll be the first to admit he's our bigger question mark going into the off season. Let Melo do what he's been doing, score.

And to say the Knicks are going to be an "old jump shooting team" just ain't the case. I simply said defensivly we don't need to ask much from Melo like Dallas didn't have to ask much from Dirk because we have enough pieces around us to get after it and make a run.

Didn't say they were going to be an old jumpshooting team. I was just entertaining a mute point you brought up agreeing with you in regard to Dirk and Mavs needing Chandler. But you def don't have the pieces for a championship that's for sure.

May 17, 2012 @ 02:35
I just said we are walking to the ECF Championship because other then the Heat nobody is seeing us in the East with Rose out indefinitely.

If this NBA dispute goes in the union's favor we definitely have a chance to make it to the Finals. We'll have bird rights on Novak and Lin without wasting our MLE and BA exception which we can use to add depth in the PF and PG positions. Hopefully we can pick up Dragic who I would start over Lin, at the very least a healthy vet at PG.

May 17, 2012 @ 04:19
LA LOLkers

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE
May 17, 2012 @ 04:20
smh. fuck you kobe. you're a bitch
May 17, 2012 @ 07:47
google much?

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

May 17, 2012 @ 13:35
I gotta say,

If you're going to call out LeBron for choking away Game 2 against the Pacers with the missed free throws then you gotta say Kobe choked away the game last night with the missed 3 and two turnovers late in the game.

Artest made the right decision. Blake was wide open and is a solid 3 point shooter. He a huge reason the Lakers even won Game 7 against the chicken nuggets.

May 17, 2012 @ 15:44
^^^ lol why is this nikka salty?

chicken nuggets? lol w0t?

Lin to the brooklyn Nets

Lin leaving the Knicks.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 17, 2012 @ 21:29
You act like that would be a bad thing?

You'd be replacing the best point guard in the league with a marginal one, be my guest.

Nice try tho.

Gilly Suits
May 18, 2012 @ 14:39
Spurs versus Celtics Final

Battle of the Old Heads

May 18, 2012 @ 16:02
heat still gotta a chance if they can grab the next win, im sure they gonna come out heated

fuck the spurs btw

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 18, 2012 @ 17:45
Originally posted by Inactive User
Pepsi MAX & Kyrie Irving Present: "Uncle Drew"
When "Uncle Drew" enters a pick-up basketball game on the streets of New Jersey, the other players assume they'll practically have to help him down the court. But little did they know: with the help of Pepsi MAX, the game is about to take an unexpected twist.

May 18, 2012 @ 18:23
^^it wouldve been funnier if it werent scripted and was an actual pick up
May 18, 2012 @ 19:47
May 18, 2012 @ 19:55
^lmao

May 19, 2012 @ 07:15
my nigga kobe coming thru.

May 19, 2012 @ 07:21
the refs coming thru..most rigged game i have ever seen in my life. 42 free throw attempts? seriously?

i guess the commissioner wants to extend the series
May 19, 2012 @ 08:11
lol it was a pretty physical game and the lakers played aggressive against the defense leading to drawing foul calls.

May 19, 2012 @ 09:42
must be stupid, the lakers got to foul trouble earlier in the 4th, how the fuck is it rigged? the refs called all the ticky tack fouls against the lakers, you probably didnt see the game
May 19, 2012 @ 13:11
You act like that would be a bad thing?

You'd be replacing the best point guard in the league with a marginal one, be my guest.

Nice try tho.

You're being saltier than salt right now.

May 20, 2012 @ 06:25
that man marshon brooks is the next big thing. believe.

May 20, 2012 @ 07:19
sixers goin to the eastern finals.... just sayin...
May 20, 2012 @ 11:38
76ers>knicks

May 20, 2012 @ 12:59
Kobe "Tunnel Vision" Bryant choke away another Laker lead going 2/10 in the 4th. Refuses to feed Bynum down low and tries to do it all by him self, FAIL.

Not everybody can be Melo *Kanye Shrug*

May 20, 2012 @ 13:15
Well Kobe is about to be like Cancerlo...

Watching the playoffs at home

May 20, 2012 @ 15:53
Kobe "Tunnel Vision" Bryant choke away another Laker lead going 2/10 in the 4th. Refuses to feed Bynum down low and tries to do it all by him self, FAIL.

for real. fuck bryant. i think he's the reason bynum acts all retarded and immature.
May 20, 2012 @ 16:06

for real. fuck bryant. i think he's the reason bynum acts all retarded and immature.

how the fuck.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0