May 11, 2012 @ 20:47
Originally posted by Inactive User

LOL

May 12, 2012 @ 20:35
that cant be real lmaooo

fuck nvm.

instagram: prxsh

May 12, 2012 @ 22:40
Lol Nuggets still in the playoffs while the Knicks...

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 14, 2012 @ 01:55

lol, that's messed up.
May 14, 2012 @ 04:59
kobe is a punk. I hope lakers bend down to okc.
May 14, 2012 @ 18:24
Lol Nuggets still in the playoffs while the Knicks...

Dont start comparing apples to oranges.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 14, 2012 @ 18:28
Either way Nuggets have been superior lol.

May 14, 2012 @ 18:53
There's an old saying going around that says that my Nets gave up too much for DWill...

Looking back, I think my Nets forced the Knicks to give up way too much for Cancerlo Anthony. Off course this being the NBA, the nuggets will never enjoy success because, well we all know that the nba is fake and David Stern loves big market teams like the Knicks.

May 14, 2012 @ 23:52
Either way Nuggets have been superior lol.

Lol, no shame in losing to the best team in the East with no PG and losing our starting SG and best perimeter defender in Shumpert.

On the other hand how is Denver doing with those scrubs we gave them? Lawson is a stud though.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

May 15, 2012 @ 00:07
lol. When you guys consider yourselves a Big Three, aka Chandler, Amare, Melo, and contenders yeah you should expect some shame. What ya'll trynna be a Big 4 or 5 now? Think you need Nash that much? lol.

We ranked higher than you guys in a more competitive conference.
We had a better W/L even after being plagued with injuries for a month or so.
We lasted longer against, real (aka not Mavs), former champions.
We haven't relied on roster changing excuses for every L we take.
We BEEN HAD goin' to work without all stars line-ups, similar to Philly and Memphis (even though this mf got a Gasol).
We got a deep ass bench with those scrubs you gave us, shoutout.

And you know Melo was salty we DEN (not just Ty, but also Miller, Faried, McGee) was doing work game 5 and 6.

May 15, 2012 @ 00:16
Lol, the Knicks laundry list trumps Denver's:

We had Mike D'Antoni as a coach for half the season.

Sa'll good doe. Knicks are walking to the ECF next year while Denver again will fail to make it out the first round. Hopefully the "cancer" Melo infected your team with finds it's way back into George Karl's throat.

I give you guys credit at least you got rid of a fat Felton. I forgot how HUGE Gallo and Mozgov came up in that series. Give me a break.

May 15, 2012 @ 00:21
Lol, the Knicks laundry list trumps Denver's:

We had Mike D'Antoni as a coach for half the season.

Sa'll good doe. Knicks are walking to the ECF next year while Denver again will fail to make it out the first round. Hopefully the "cancer" Melo infected your team with finds it's way back into George Karl's throat.

I give you guys credit at least you got rid of a fat Felton. I forgot how HUGE Gallo and Mozgov came up in that series. Give me a break.

lol _walk_ to the ECF? High hopes, I would hope you guys get remotely closer than these past two years now. I mean ya'll been talking a big game for god knows how long with all that money you guys had to throw up to get, statistically, close to the Bulls and Heat's talents. Yeah Felton was a dumb fuck which is why he's gone, if I felt like going THAT into this, I'd dig up where you guys were salty ya'll gave up Gallo. Chandler will be straight when he's back, and Mozgov... Is just Mozgov. But like I been saying, a team with no all stars is doing better than the team with a Big Three and a fan base just under the annoyance levels of the Lakers.

Someone's definitely bitter when they wishing cancer upon another smh.

May 15, 2012 @ 00:39
We never had any consistency between the Melo trade mid season, the lockout then the coaching change then the injuries late in the season. this upcoming year is truly ours especially if the union wins this bird rights case coming up now.

I mean it's better GK get cancer then the whole team right? I have no reason to be bitter with the Giants coming off another SB win and the Rangers on route to winning another cup. I'm a NY fan I'm good no matter what.

To be perfectly honest basketball is low on my totem pole compared to Football. Tied with Hockey and right above baseball.

May 15, 2012 @ 00:48
Okay.. slightly above Hockey.

May 15, 2012 @ 13:09
lol wtf does football, hockey, and baseball have to do with the fact that the knicks suck.

May 15, 2012 @ 17:43
Lol he claims I'm bitter. I'm a NY sports fan life will always be good.

May 15, 2012 @ 17:49
Wishing cancer on another person, and a person whose already suffered at that = Bitter

May 15, 2012 @ 17:58
i hope OKC sweeps LA for what that barbarian ass nigga did to Harden
May 15, 2012 @ 18:19
i hope OKC sweeps LA for what that barbarian ass nigga did to Harden

nigga wat

fuck harden, metta pulled that niggas card
May 15, 2012 @ 20:48
Rofl. Fuck the Lakers

u jelly?
May 16, 2012 @ 01:37
did the nigga above really claim that the Knicks are walking to the ECF next year? And he wished Karl to get cancer?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fucking idiot. who the fuck do you think the Knicks have capable of gettings past the 1st round? damn near swept this year, amare is a dumb ass, smith still a chucker and feels the hate from NY -- gone, carmelo won't take that team anywhere
May 16, 2012 @ 01:59
Lol considering we didn't have our starting shooting and point guards I'm happy each game was semi competitive. Now that we have a full camp for Amare and Melo to gain chemistry and a good defensive minded coach who holds players accountable we are WALKING to the ECF.

If the union wins this pending case regarding players bird rights and we are able to keep both Lin and Novak without wasting our MLE we are WALKING to the Finals.

May 16, 2012 @ 03:05
Chill, Knicks will still have it tough next year.

PS - I'm sure we're not getting Nash.
May 16, 2012 @ 09:05
I'm no Knicks fan but you can't deny the talent.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

Gilly Suits
May 16, 2012 @ 10:32
did the nigga above really claim that the Knicks are walking to the ECF next year? And he wished Karl to get cancer?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

fucking idiot. who the fuck do you think the Knicks have capable of gettings past the 1st round? damn near swept this year, amare is a dumb ass, smith still a chucker and feels the hate from NY -- gone, carmelo won't take that team anywhere

QFT. Knicks fans are silly as fcuk.

Their whole lineup doesn't play defense. One coach is not gonna change everyone, especially your bull fighter defenders such as Carmelo and Smith. Dudes will just get more fouls as shown this series. Filling more seats won't make you automatically a contender for the title. Shoutout to the real NY team, the Brooklyn Nets. They've done more over last 10 years than any Knicks team.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

May 16, 2012 @ 12:27
Lol, our whole line up doesn't play defense yet Chandler is the defensive player of the year and we have one of the best perimeter defenders in the league already in Shumpert as a rookie.

One coach doesn't change everything yet after Dumbtoni got fired we bacame a top 10 defense in the league. Keep in mind Woodson accomplished this mid season with virtually no practices and a lock-out schedule, god forbid we get a full season and training camp. We're more than likely going to be top 5 next season.

I'm trying to ignore those last two sentences but I gotta ask, Dstyles is that you???

May 16, 2012 @ 13:19
lol nikka the Nets have had far more success since 2000 compared to the Knicks.

Knicks will probably improve into a 6th seed and that's if my Nets make no moves this off season.

I wonder where pootietang and kingtfar are.

And that was a salty ass move wishing cancer on George Karl.

I mean I wished death on lebron james but that's different.

What did karl did to you other than have a better team than the Knicks.

edit: Top 5 teams in the East next season

1. Heatles
2. Bulls
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Nets (If they make the right moves)
5. Hawks (If my Nets don't make any moves)

Top 11 team, Knicks. Lin leaving the Knicks... lol

edit: Good news for knicks fans they went from a top 11 team to a top 10 team with Roses rumored to be out for at least a year.

Gilly Suits
May 16, 2012 @ 16:47
Lol, our whole line up doesn't play defense yet Chandler is the defensive player of the year and we have one of the best perimeter defenders in the league already in Shumpert as a rookie.

One coach doesn't change everything yet after Dumbtoni got fired we bacame a top 10 defense in the league. Keep in mind Woodson accomplished this mid season with virtually no practices and a lock-out schedule, god forbid we get a full season and training camp. We're more than likely going to be top 5 next season.

I'm trying to ignore those last two sentences but I gotta ask, Dstyles is that you???

As many analysts said Lebron probably shoulda been defensive player of the year. Something in which I agree on and I am not a big fan of him at all. You have 2 people who play defense, what about the rest of the people on the team. And your campaigning for Woodson reminds me of the last whatever many years of Knicks fans. Coach does bad, the next coach is the savior because of name or minimal success. Do you need a remember that you almost missed the playoffs and were lucky to get in?! You had a win streak when Philly began its spiral and almost were beaten out by the Bucks, come on son.

It is one thing to be a fan but be realistic. My Celts went through years of sucking or never getting to the ultimate prize but I didn't make these wild accusations. Heat, Pacers, 76ers, Hawks, Celts, and Nets (w/ Dwight) will all dust you in a playoff series. I don't know how you see them in ECF. And Nets have generally been better than the Knicks. Facts.

May 16, 2012 @ 18:12
Edit: New York went from 22nd in defensive efficiency last season to 5th this season thanks to Woodson taking over as assistant and then head coach, the acquisition of Chandler, and the emergence of Iman Shumpert.

The coaching issue had more to do with Dumbtoni being stubborn and not adapting his philosophy to the personnel he had. The Knicks are not the Suns-East, we do not have a dynamic point guard to run it. Lin's run was against mostly sub .500 teams he struggled after that small streak. You have a top 3 scorer in the league in Melo and you want him behind the 3 pt. line for 90% of the game? C'mon son.

It's alright for you guys to ignore the fact that we beat the Pacers, Celts, Hawks and Philly in our season series but I'm a Giants fan I enjoy being overlooked.

The thing with Chandler is he has intangibles and stats that do not show up on the box score that made him a clear cut DPOY. LeBron is an amazing perimeter and 1-1 defender but the way Chandler guards the paint changes the whole dynamic of the game (think Davis this year at Kentuky), LeBron can just take your star out of the game. I mean if you watched the Finals you would know Chandler was the x factor that helped the Mavs get their first ship. Or maybe "most" NBA analyst haven't made up your mind on that yet.

Gilly Suits
May 16, 2012 @ 21:00
Edit: New York went from 22nd in defensive efficiency last season to 5th this season thanks to Woodson taking over as assistant and then head coach, the acquisition of Chandler, and the emergence of Iman Shumpert.

The coaching issue had more to do with Dumbtoni being stubborn and not adapting his philosophy to the personnel he had. The Knicks are not the Suns-East, we do not have a dynamic point guard to run it. Lin's run was against mostly sub .500 teams he struggled after that small streak. You have a top 3 scorer in the league in Melo and you want him behind the 3 pt. line for 90% of the game? C'mon son.

It's alright for you guys to ignore the fact that we beat the Pacers, Celts, Hawks and Philly in our season series but I'm a Giants fan I enjoy being overlooked.

The thing with Chandler is he has intangibles and stats that do not show up on the box score that made him a clear cut DPOY. LeBron is an amazing perimeter and 1-1 defender but the way Chandler guards the paint changes the whole dynamic of the game (think Davis this year at Kentuky), LeBron can just take your star out of the game. I mean if you watched the Finals you would know Chandler was the x factor that helped the Mavs get their first ship. Or maybe "most" NBA analyst haven't made up your mind on that yet.

Never doubted Chandler as a defensive force and reason Mavs were championship bound last year but we are talking about this year. I was just stating a fact. Something you don't do. Knicks tied the Celts in the season series in a games without Ray Ray (Our best knockdown 3 point shooter and Pietrus got injured that game, our other) and one in the beginning of the year when our old folks were sucking it up. Pacers you did beat as for the other 2. Also why do you act like Melo is the savior and continue to act like I ever brought his name up for lack of offensive? Prolific scorer, heck yea. Complete player, nah. Dude is the ultimate Rec Center player. He will score on you from anywhere and anytime. But when it comes to the other end, he is the dude going "My bad I thought I had help". Knick being ranked 5th in defensive efficiency ratings is a joke comment right. Look at the 4 teams above you in that category. All Eastern conference teams, all better teams. How much separates you from Atlanta. That's right nearly nothing so essentially you are tied with them. Also I enjoyed that you brought up the Giants in a basketball conversation very little to do with the convo besides showing you are a die hard New Yorker.

Please login first to reply.