March 17, 2012 @ 10:13 AM
&y

to that nikka above me,
Outside of Ryan Anderson what other nikka can you trade for an all star player and not some average ass nikka.

I know how you feel. All salty inside 'cause you know Dwight is leaving just like Shaq diesel did. It's ok, I sort of feel salty too specially with pootietang rubbing it in my face about the possibility of DWill leaving to Dallas only difference is that we have Brooks aka Kobe Bryant 2.0 and Lopez.

we will have cap space to sign josh smith and ellis when jameer and jj + others expire

ellis
jason richardson
josh smith
ryan anderson
dwight
March 17, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
DStyles

bulls have had more time to mesh as a team and they finally brought in a solid sg who will hopefully stay healthy through the playoffs. meanwhile the heat have yet to address their issues on the interior, so they'll be outrebounded and overall just spanked in the paint by noah and gibson. the team has learned from their mistakes last year, they won't rely solely on rose for offense.

and this is all coming from a bulls and heat hater

had to rub it in, you'd do the same man haha. if i were the nets i would've hung onto that pick, i don't know what the hell they were thinking, though they do have a solid 5 now.

real recognize real doe cool

Yeah we did fuck up in that Gerald Wallace trade.

Still though Heatles gonna smack the shit out the Bulls again.

And that nikka above me... ROFL!!! Just stick to your kings.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 17, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
Zé Pequeno

Just supporting the Prince of New York (Elite Manning is the King). My pops came off the boat and became a Ewing fan I was born into this franchise. I never even had a avatar until y'all trolls started talking reckless.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 17, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
DStyles

^lol

The king of NY is Derek Jeter. regardless if you watch baseball or not, that title belongs to him. As much as I love my nikka(no cam'ron) Elite Manning, he's just the prince until Jeter retires.

March 17, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
0quze0

Shon really stepped up last night against the Magic
March 18, 2012 @ 08:10 AM
&y

bulls have had more time to mesh as a team and they finally brought in a solid sg who will hopefully stay healthy through the playoffs. meanwhile the heat have yet to address their issues on the interior, so they'll be outrebounded and overall just spanked in the paint by noah and gibson. the team has learned from their mistakes last year, they won't rely solely on rose for offense.

and this is all coming from a bulls and heat hater

had to rub it in, you'd do the same man haha. if i were the nets i would've hung onto that pick, i don't know what the hell they were thinking, though they do have a solid 5 now.

real recognize real doe cool

Yeah we did fuck up in that Gerald Wallace trade.

Still though Heatles gonna smack the shit out the Bulls again.

And that nikka above me... ROFL!!! Just stick to your kings.

why do you keep bringing up the kings? im not even a kings fan faggot. why dont you stick to the chivas
March 18, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
Zé Pequeno

^lol

The king of NY is Derek Jeter. regardless if you watch baseball or not, that title belongs to him. As much as I love my nikka(no cam'ron) Elite Manning, he's just the prince until Jeter retires.

Lol, never been into baseball however I apologize for disrespecting the god like that.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 20, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
ClydeFrazier

ill will was slightly disappointing tonight, but he's gonna kill it in the coming weeks, belee dat

Melo Gang All Day

March 21, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
DStyles

The only thing that pisses me off is nikkas saying that we gave up too much in that DWill trade. devin Harris is done, Favors is not DeMarcus Cousins and the Jazz wasted that 3rd pick on a European aka Darko Milicic 2.0.

DWill leaves for dallas, fuck it we still good unlike the Magic LULZ.

March 22, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
ClydeFrazier

explain how you're still good?

look at your record

now think about where it will be when your star point guard leaves

there's room on dat knicks wagon styles, i won't hate on you for it.

Melo Gang All Day

March 22, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
DStyles

I already did. And you thinking that Marshon Brooks and Brooks Lopez is not good to built around is just as me thinking that Melo is cancer to the Knicks.

Look at the Knicks record after aquiring Melo.

Just look a few pages back.

Plus this is basketball, shit is just entertainment to me. I don't even consider it a sport.

WWE>NBA
Vince McMahon>David Stern.

March 22, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
Zé Pequeno

Lol, look at their record after firing Dumbtoni. Melo's been distributing like a champ, playing solid defense, and all while taking less shots.

But I digress, when it's all said and done the Nets will be in the same spot next year they are in this year. Maybe worse after that terrible trade for Gerald Wallace. No new shiny stadium will guarantee your franchise post season glory. Ask Jerry Jones and Tony Homo

March 22, 2012 @ 12:58 PM
DStyles

I agree with the Gerald Wallace trade, that was a dumb move but I am not looking for post season glory. I'm just happy to have a team to feel a part of. They're just 15 minutes away from where I live via public transportation. I live right on 4th ave, I could just walk about 70 blocks if I want.

March 22, 2012 @ 01:19 PM
ClydeFrazier

i mean i guess, but i lived in the bay since i was 12, still never really fucked with the warriors (i mean i'll cheer for em if they're on, but i never considered myself a fan). then again, you're a couple years younger than me, so you prolly weren't really watching during the ewing days and that 99 run to the finals.

Melo Gang All Day

March 22, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
DStyles

lol I'm 22

you're probably 12 or 13

March 23, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
&y

i mean i guess, but i lived in the bay since i was 12, still never really fucked with the warriors (i mean i'll cheer for em if they're on, but i never considered myself a fan). then again, you're a couple years younger than me, so you prolly weren't really watching during the ewing days and that 99 run to the finals.

how old are you to be able to clearly remember a game that was 13 years ago? are you 30?
March 23, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
ClydeFrazier

23 brah, just grew up watchin knicks ball

Melo Gang All Day

March 24, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
DStyles

You said you're an Eagles fan cause of your daddy. Man fuck that nikka and root for the Giants. My dad is a chivas fan, but fuck the chivas. I support the teams I want regardless of my family ties to that team. Fuck them nikkas, Fuck errbody nah mean

Giants
Man U ( I say Man U cause I feel like it. You english fucks can suck 10 dicks x 100)
Nets
Yankees
Club America

swag me the fuck out!

March 24, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Zé Pequeno

Word, we gonna have to do something about you liking the Eagles Pootie.

March 26, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
ocean waves

Lol, look at their record after firing Dumbtoni. Melo's been distributing like a champ, playing solid defense, and all while taking less shots.

same thing would of happen for the knicks if melo was traded
March 26, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
Zé Pequeno

Yeah because trading a franchise player we gave up damn near all of our team for and paid 85 mill for makes sense.

We probably should have traded Amare too seeing as he was playing worse than Melo, its just ironic how offensively and defensively sound he became AFTER Dumbtoni was fired.

March 29, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
piffaliffagus

Yeah because trading a franchise player we gave up damn near all of our team for and paid 85 mill for makes sense.

We probably should have traded Amare too seeing as he was playing worse than Melo, its just ironic how offensively and defensively sound he became AFTER Dumbtoni was fired.

d'antonti never really coached defense. All his teams relied heavily on offense

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

March 29, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
ClydeFrazier

^no shit sherlock

anyways, melo= 25 points, 5 boards and 6 assists in 26 minutes WITH a groin injury

where all my haters at?

Melo Gang All Day

March 29, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
DStyles

>

melo

March 30, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
piffaliffagus

^no shit sherlock

anyways, melo= 25 points, 5 boards and 6 assists in 26 minutes WITH a groin injury

where all my haters at?

jus tryin to get my post to 50 so i can sell in the forums. not tryin to read everyones post and throw in some random opinion

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

March 31, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
DStyles

^no shit sherlock

where all my haters at?

jus tryin to get my post to 50 so i can sell in the forums. not tryin to read everyones post and throw in some random opinion

so you're post whoring? which is against the rules.

March 31, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
ClydeFrazier

ban this nicca

btw shouts to starbury for gettin dat chip in china

Melo Gang All Day

March 31, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
Mikeyone4life

Bring him back to the NBA.
April 1, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
craigsagersuit

outta here

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

April 3, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
piffaliffagus

ban this nicca

btw shouts to starbury for gettin dat chip in china

lol y u so mad? sorry i ain't down like you and post over 6000 posts in 3 years. i could really care less if i got banned for something so dumb as making a comment about a coach. i bet ur life would be ruined if u ever got banned from these forums haha

anyway, anyone else excited for the jr rider documentary? The NBA was so much better in the 90's

Please login first to reply.