Official NBA Discusion Thread

March 11, 2012 @ 21:34:38
WORLD PEACE IN BEAST MODE TODAY. Would've fucked KG up real quick.
March 13, 2012 @ 06:19:58
and speaking of jordan crawford, anyone else think its funny that the nba took away all the videos of him dunking over lebron? i mean its not that big a deal, it wasnt even in an nba game or anything. why all the secrecy? lol
March 13, 2012 @ 07:21:35
lol nikkas talking about an overrated player finally finding that 4th quarter in his pocket in a game that does not matter but are forgetting the true highlight of the night

yes we are forgetting about a player that doesnt matter who plays on a franchise that doesnt matter
March 13, 2012 @ 07:26:29
^ Nigga you living in 2010 Da fuck?

On da real doe Knicks need to trade Carmelo doe man Nigga fucking up Dah team
Last years team Plus Tyson is a good ass team its kinda like Philly but with a star
and two good young guns in Gallo and Wilson smh

LeBron hit a 3 okay but how about 2 missed FTs another missed 3
then calling Dwade to take the ball?
Okay heat fans

it was like 8 pts by bron in 50 sec in the 4th last minutes

then bron with a 3 to bring it within 2 then a assist to bosh to tie it in the 4th tho

wade was just redeeming himself with that shot tho

he had two sloppy passes
March 13, 2012 @ 12:18:29
http://youtu.be/AgSYA3Gb7oI
March 13, 2012 @ 12:57:00
On da real doe Knicks need to trade Carmelo doe man Nigga fucking up Dah team
Last years team Plus Tyson is a good ass team its kinda like Philly but with a star
and two good young guns in Gallo and Wilson smh

on that jetzzz motto, trade cancerlo anthony or bust

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 13, 2012 @ 23:46:29
Originally posted by Inactive User
One source said that the way this has played out and with the adamant stance from Howard’s camp that he’ll shop his situation in July has all but killed the trade offers the Magic are getting. That is likely why Magic ownership is standing the line on keeping Howard because there simply isn’t much out there worth doing, according to sources.

If you are a Magic fan and you’re dreaming of a MarShon Brooks deal with tons of draft picks, that day has passed. Sources say the best offer from the Nets involved the ending contract of Memhet Okur and Jordan Farmar and a conditional draft pick.

It seems clear the Nets know they can get Howard in July, why give away all of their assets for him now?

lol I feel bad for the Magic.

D12 leaving orlando no matter what. L.A., Dallas, or Brooklyn but Magic going to get screwed again either way. Lakers are not trading both Gasol and Bynum and my Nets are not giving up Brooks.

March 14, 2012 @ 00:09:52
can't believe dwight isn't down with chi town

just goes to show how big his ego is, he needs to be the center of attention no matter where he winds up

Melo Gang All Day

March 14, 2012 @ 00:11:39
Not so much his ego but the nba is the wwe of "sports" it's all about business and Adidas won't allow him there with DRose.

March 14, 2012 @ 01:59:15
I cannot fathom how dumb Golden State is for trading Monta. I'm dumfounded.
edit: AND EKPE UDOH???? fuckin' idiots maaaaan
March 14, 2012 @ 02:10:23

cosign.
March 14, 2012 @ 02:11:03
March 14, 2012 @ 02:46:15
And Kwane Brown aka Michael Jordan's legacy. The legacy that he will be know for the rest of his life.

March 14, 2012 @ 02:52:43
lol well I was mad when we acquired him but he wasn't too horrible in the 9 games he did play.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 14, 2012 @ 03:37:31

S-JAX BACK!!

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 14, 2012 @ 03:52:38

Having Curry/Ellis in the back court isn't a great look when trying to win a championship. The Warriors needed to either build around Ellis or build around Curry. They chose to build around Curry and made an upgrade at center in an effort to create a more balanced team. As long as Bogut doesn't get injured this was a good move. Quality centers are rare and the Warriors just got one. How is that dumb?

exactly. and if anyone is worried about Jackson, we're gonna buy him out. if we don't he'll expire soon anyways. no worry about that idiot.

also, here http://www.bayareaball.com/teams/golden-state-warriors/snap-reaction-to-the-warriors-trading-monta-ellis/
March 14, 2012 @ 04:01:12
how yall feel bout dis

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12458953'

LOL WHAT
March 14, 2012 @ 04:03:22
I feel ya'll. I was just upset about it at first. I'm a big Monta fan and Ekpe was getting a whole lot better. I really hope Bogut doesn't go through anymore injuries once he gets back. Same with Steph.
March 14, 2012 @ 04:03:34
^ i dont know how that isnt tampering, and deserves to get tampering charges, but dwight just publicly said he wanted to stay in orlando and expects to be there by the trade deadline
March 14, 2012 @ 13:08:41
he's still leaving....

by trade deadline or free agency.

L.A., Dallas, or Brooklyn

The Magic have no assets to trade for another all star caliber player.

March 14, 2012 @ 14:46:15
The warriors had the best backcourt for years and it got them nowhere their going to benefit from this
March 14, 2012 @ 18:57:09
tick tock tick tock

the clock is ticking and the Magic only have 24 hours. Keep Howard and at the end come up as the big loser or trade Howard for w/e you can now get.

Gasol for Howard seems fair to me
Jordan Farmar, Okur, and a 2nd round pick for Howard seems fair also

March 14, 2012 @ 19:35:08
Knicks shoulda traded Carmelo and Chandler for Dwight and Hedo.

Magic get a superstar forward to bring in fans, and get a good defensive center who could also run the pick and roll with Nelson
March 14, 2012 @ 20:03:40
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219736/Sources_Howard_To_Play_Final_Option_Year_With_Magic

brooklyn is fucked

Melo Gang All Day

March 14, 2012 @ 20:13:10
tick tock tick tock

the clock is ticking and the Magic only have 24 hours. Keep Howard and at the end come up as the big loser or trade Howard for w/e you can now get.

Gasol for Howard seems fair to me
Jordan Farmar, Okur, and a 2nd round pick for Howard seems fair also

Knicks shoulda traded Carmelo and Chandler for Dwight and Hedo.

Magic get a superstar forward to bring in fans, and get a good defensive center who could also run the pick and roll with Nelson

Are you fucking retarded? Why would we give up Melo for a 32 year old forward who's career average is 12 points ppg? I dont care about Dwight, I can't even imagine how terrible the Knicks would be WITHOUT Chandler. Easily the most UNDERRATED center in the NBA.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 14, 2012 @ 21:02:53
I'd say pick up Hedo because he can score consistently without Ball Hogging bruh.

He passes, and if you've been watching then you can agree that the Knicks win when they have good ball movement.

Dwight has just as much D as Chandler, with more offensive ability.

Facts.

ON A SIDE NOTE. They need to leave Javale McGee alone man real talk

Aint NO MAN has lower self esteem than him right now, niggas just talk about him for lulz on ESPN all day.
March 14, 2012 @ 21:26:38
Dwight pulling a LeBron

March 14, 2012 @ 21:49:25
sounds like you nets fans are about to lose dwill hahahahahahahhaha
March 14, 2012 @ 21:50:10
nets are gonna lose a pick too because of tampering charges also i bet
Please login first to reply.
x