FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
March 14, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
T-K-G

I'd say pick up Hedo because he can score consistently without Ball Hogging bruh.

He passes, and if you've been watching then you can agree that the Knicks win when they have good ball movement.

Dwight has just as much D as Chandler, with more offensive ability.

Facts.

ON A SIDE NOTE. They need to leave Javale McGee alone man real talk

Aint NO MAN has lower self esteem than him right now, niggas just talk about him for lulz on ESPN all day.
March 14, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
DStyles

Dwight pulling a LeBron

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 14, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
&y

sounds like you nets fans are about to lose dwill hahahahahahahhaha
March 14, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
&y

nets are gonna lose a pick too because of tampering charges also i bet
March 14, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
DStyles

what tampering charges?

That shit was so last year

Dwight pulling a LeBron

March 15, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
murklur

I cannot fathom how dumb Golden State is for trading Monta. I'm dumfounded.
edit: AND EKPE UDOH???? fuckin' idiots maaaaan

Having Curry/Ellis in the back court isn't a great look when trying to win a championship. The Warriors needed to either build around Ellis or build around Curry. They chose to build around Curry and made an upgrade at center in an effort to create a more balanced team. As long as Bogut doesn't get injured this was a good move. Quality centers are rare and the Warriors just got one. How is that dumb?

exactly. and if anyone is worried about Jackson, we're gonna buy him out. if we don't he'll expire soon anyways. no worry about that idiot.

also, here http://www.bayareaball.com/teams/golden-state-warriors/snap-reaction-to-the-warriors-trading-monta-ellis/

March 15, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
0quze0

Gs now is gonna be a super low lottery team, and has the possibility of scoring Kidd-Gilchrist, Harrison Barnes or Terrence Jones at the 3.

If Curry can stay healthy, Klay Thompson doubles his stats with double minutes, David Lee keeps doing his thing, and Bogut returns strong then they got a team built to do some things. Mark Jackson just needs to instill a good defensive system(hard work), and they need players to step up.

Monta is a special player, but sometimes it doesn't fit, and they couldn't make moves around him for whatever reason. I believe Expe Udoh is gonna be a baller, but we'll see. I wish GS would've got Mbah a Moute for their defensive woes. Woulda been a good look.
March 15, 2012 @ 08:19 AM
0quze0

what tampering charges?

That shit was so last year

Dwight pulling a LeBron

The NBA.com link was a picture of Dwight in a Nets t-shirt....
March 15, 2012 @ 01:05 PM
DStyles

lol how is that tampering?

That shit was either fan made or David Stern was behind it. We all know basketball is fake.

March 15, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
ignorantian

Dwight is staying in Orlando...I dig that he is loyal but I am annoyed at the whole process and how many fucking times he changed his mind.
March 15, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
alwayZz

maybe the magic are going to make a big move soon.

March 15, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
ClydeFrazier

can't believe the nets are gonna hang onto deron, big mistake.

Melo Gang All Day

March 15, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
T-K-G

As far as that game last night goes....John Lucas doe?

2 points in the fourth bruh?
March 15, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Zé Pequeno

I can already see the tumbleweeds accumulate at Barclays Center for next years season opener.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 15, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
ClydeFrazier

cool

btw javale is headed to denver. looking forward to major lulz

Melo Gang All Day

March 15, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
jawesome

what the fuck.

Instagram: prxsh

March 15, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
DStyles

How?

Even if he leaves, we're still good. Cap space.

And Dwight leaving Orlando, Magic do not have any trade assets to get a side kick for D12.

Unlike the magic, if DWill leaves we have Brooks and Lopez to build around.

Gerald Wallace though.

March 15, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
ClydeFrazier

nene's overpaid considering how he's played this season, while javale is RFA after this season, it was a good move by denver imo

build around brooks and lopez? they're great players, but they're not stars brah

Melo Gang All Day

March 15, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
DStyles

DWill was not an all star when he was young as Brooks and Looez.

Anyways I explained myself a few pages back.

Spoiler
Thunder vs Heat, Thunder win in 5.

March 15, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
ClydeFrazier

bulls>heat

Melo Gang All Day

March 16, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
SFCA

Richard Jefferson and first round pick from Spurs for S-Jax. yeeeee
Jefferson isn't the scorer he used to be but GS needed a role player and veteran like him on the team.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

March 16, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
J THRILLLAH

Camby and Fisher to the Rockets!
Camby's wife was my boss at this restaurant I cooked at, awesome dude as well. He's been trying for years to go to the Rockets since he lives out here. (Shaq lives out here too as well as other players!)

March 16, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
RA*SAN

Camby and Fisher to the Rockets!
Camby's wife was my boss at this restaurant I cooked at, awesome dude as well. He's been trying for years to go to the Rockets since he lives out here. (Shaq lives out here too as well as other players!)

which restaurant? i stay in houston too and i'm always looking for new places to eat....and shaq living in the H? never would've thought that
March 16, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
ignorantian

I feel like my Lakers made the best moves today. Obvi I'm biased but we picked up a solid young PG and a solid young big man to try and get some more production in the mix now and also have more pieces to build around in the future. It's bittersweet. From a business aspect I can see why they traded Fisher but it's so hard to see him go.
March 16, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
&y

How?

Even if he leaves, we're still good. Cap space.

And Dwight leaving Orlando, Magic do not have any trade assets to get a side kick for D12.

Unlike the magic, if DWill leaves we have Brooks and Lopez to build around.

Gerald Wallace though.

what are you talking about? jameer, and jj will be off the books 2013, hedo will be an expiring, and ryan anderson is a good trade chip too, a sign and trade could be in the works. we also have a trade exception from the brandon bass trade. so how do we not have trade assets?
March 16, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
DStyles

bulls>heat

How? The Heatles bitch slapped them in the playoffs last year

to that nikka above me,
Outside of Ryan Anderson what other nikka can you trade for an all star player and not some average ass nikka.

I know how you feel. All salty inside 'cause you know Dwight is leaving just like Shaq diesel did. It's ok, I sort of feel salty too specially with pootietang rubbing it in my face about the possibility of DWill leaving to Dallas only difference is that we have Brooks aka Kobe Bryant 2.0 and Lopez.

Imma just go ahead and say it, I'm a salty ass nikka 'cause DWill leaving the Nets for Dallas. Maybe now the bitch ass faggot knicks bandwagon riders like that 13-year-old third world country inhabitant from brazil will stfu and go watch his fucking soccer.

the only real knicks fans in HB are pootie tang and kingtfar aka my prodigy. The other nikkas, suck 10 dicks x 100 (no cam'ron)

It's cool though, you still have your Kings to cheer for.

March 16, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
ClydeFrazier

bulls have had more time to mesh as a team and they finally brought in a solid sg who will hopefully stay healthy through the playoffs. meanwhile the heat have yet to address their issues on the interior, so they'll be outrebounded and overall just spanked in the paint by noah and gibson. the team has learned from their mistakes last year, they won't rely solely on rose for offense.

and this is all coming from a bulls and heat hater

had to rub it in, you'd do the same man haha. if i were the nets i would've hung onto that pick, i don't know what the hell they were thinking, though they do have a solid 5 now.

real recognize real doe cool

Melo Gang All Day

March 16, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Zé Pequeno

Wait.. I'm not a real Knick fan because I dont have my HB post count up and like Melo?

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 17, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
jawesome

Nah you a bandwagoner for makin' Melo ya favorite player. smile

Instagram: prxsh

March 17, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
ClydeFrazier

you better not be callin me a bwagoner

anyways, ill will stay my favorite player, gonna cop a nuggets jersey once it's official, wish they made a retro one for him.

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.