Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 24, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
Dextraordinary

no

no

NOOOOOOOOO

btw all the people calling for melo to be traded need to shut the fuck up, especially bandwagoning faggots.

Knicks need melo. THey just need to find team chem. Lin plays well only with good team support.
February 24, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
DStyles

Knicks don't need melo.

Anyone with basketball knowledge or a ph.d in basketology can tell you that melo is cancer to the knicks.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 24, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Eaton

Damn son. Now I know how it feels like to be a salty jetzzz or 49erzzz fan. not being able to post in a thread because your team sucks donkey balls.

It's all good though, everyone knows that basketball is fake. I already read the spoilers.

Thunder vs Heat in the finals and Thunder win in 5.

Dwight Howard gets traded to the lakers.

u troll to hide your stupidity

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 24, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
DStyles

should I strap a saddle on my cock because you sure love riding it.

February 25, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Daws

The 2012 draft class is weak
Don't sleep on Portland
February 27, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
iLoveBreast

niggas sleeping on my nigga tony man...

kentucky tried recruiting this dude crazy, he on a shitty college team because he loyal to his city but he gonna do work in the league
February 27, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
DStyles

The Dwight Howard sweepstakes begin

February 27, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Eaton

should I strap a saddle on my cock because you sure love riding it.

stfu lame

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

February 27, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
The Chosen One

suspended

niggas sleeping on my nigga tony man...

kentucky tried recruiting this dude crazy, he on a shitty college team because he loyal to his city but he gonna do work in the league

shitty? UW is leading the pac 12 u stupid fuck..they've been to atleast the sweet 16 the past 5 years...

and who said hes being slept on? ESPN always talkin about how hes the one of the top freshman in the country
February 27, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Dextraordinary

UW great team. haters gon hate. Just because they dont win the championship doesn't mean they aren't good.
February 28, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
DStyles

With Prokhorov more involved, he will set up a private meeting with Howard that no one will ever find out. During this meeting he will give $1 billion to Superman. For this $1 billion, Howard must continue telling the Orlando Magic that he might stay, so that they keep him past the trade deadline.

lol

edit:

Sources with knowledge of Howard's thinking say nothing has changed about his outlook. And while his wish-list of teams still includes the Nets, Lakers and Mavs, New Jersey is far and away the leader.

Though it may pain the purists, it's not just about basketball for Howard. He wants to take his brand global, to leverage the international influence of Russian owner Mikhail Prokhorov while building his brand as Brooklyn's first star. His wandering eye is enticed not only by the Barclays Center that is set to open next season, but the businesses in the booming area around it that could afford many off-court opportunities. He wants, as one source said, to "be Kobe Bryant, not be with Kobe Bryant." Of course, it's hardly that simple.

February 29, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
ahhhrt

March 1, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
Zé Pequeno

I can't wait till the Nets get absolutely nothing and watch Deron Williams move his talents to Dallas. I dont know if I will be able to hold back the tears of laughter when they open a 1 billion dollar stadium that nobody wants to go to.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 1, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
DStyles

The Nets are in the best position.

Even if DWill walks away, we have two great young players, Lopez and Brooks. I rather build around those two plus with our potential top 5 draft pick, we can draft another great young player.

A 26 and 27-year-old center and PG won't be good enough to go against the Knicks, Bulls, or Heat. Fuck it add the Hawks in there as well.

By the time Brooks hits his full potential the Heat along with the Knicks may not even be top contenders. Amare and melo are only getting older. So are the Heatles.

Plus all that free cap space.

swag me the fuck out cool

I see you pootietang

March 1, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
jawesome

http://www.facebook.com/FacemaskKobeBryant

this nigga crazy good, whoever he is.

Instagram: prxsh

March 2, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
ClydeFrazier

Even if DWill walks away, we have two great young players, Lopez and Brooks. I rather build around those two plus with our potential top 5 draft pick, we can draft another great young player.

A 26 and 27-year-old center and PG won't be good enough to go against the Knicks, Bulls, or Heat. Fuck it add the Hawks in there as well.

By the time Brooks hits his full potential the Heat along with the Knicks may not even be top contenders. Amare and melo are only getting older. So are the Heatles.

I see you pootietang

lopez and brooks are good players but they're not guys you can actually build a team around, neither of them appear to have a very high ceiling.

you guys really need to sign dwight or deron will walk and the move to brooklyn will be a bust. i actually hope it works out though, it'd be great to see the knicks and nets as 2 of the best in the east.

Melo Gang All Day

March 2, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
TheCityOfChi

LOl at Styles acting like the Bulls won't be contenders for atleast the next 6-8 years
March 3, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
DStyles

I see you pootietang

lopez and brooks are good players but they're not guys you can actually build a team around, neither of them appear to have a very high ceiling.

you guys really need to sign dwight or deron will walk and the move to brooklyn will be a bust. i actually hope it works out though, it'd be great to see the knicks and nets as 2 of the best in the east.

building around DWill and a guy who only wants to play in a big market for the big endorsements is not better than building around young promising players.

Marshon Brooks is the second coming of Kobe Bryant.

March 3, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
TheCityOfChi

They aren't going to be D rose got 2 years left at a high level before he starts to lose
that speed that makes him Nice They wasted this year away by getting Rip Hamilton who is
trash now and not waiting to get Ray Allen or sign J rich.

Nets got a good future they should have a decent
group if Marshon Brooks continue to develop
I look forward to seeing SHUMp vs Brooks
for a long while

RIP to Lamar Odom doe D league my nigga Really?
Next up is divorce
Odom bout to lose $50ms Odom my nigga I hate it had to be him
Bitch you wasn't with me sitting on the bench

Rip isn't a major factor, he's played like 12 games this year. Brewer is better than him anyway. You're stupid if you think Rose only has 2 years left, dude is only 22. The Net's won't get past the Bulls anytime soon unless the get Howard
March 3, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
ahhhrt

RIP Odom.
March 3, 2012 @ 09:24 PM
Zé Pequeno

I see you pootietang

building around DWill and a guy who only wants to play in a big market for the big endorsements is not better than building around young promising players.

Marshon Brooks is the second coming of Kobe Bryant.

Lol, the main problem is that nobody will want to see them play, meaning players aren't going to want to come play for them.

We've seen what happens when promising young talent tries to recruit people to play for their respective teams in a place nobody wants to go *cough* LeBron.

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

March 3, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
DStyles

Reading is fundamental.

We're going to be rebuilding around two great young players plus who ever we draft with our potential top 5 pick. The only players I would like the Nets to go after are decent players like Wilson Chandler.

You're forgetting that this is Brooklyn and not Cleveland.

Brooklyn>any borough in NYC

March 3, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
Zé Pequeno

Nigga stop it with this "potential top 5 pick". Ya'll sold ya soul to rent a nigga for a season. Do you forget those two first rounders and cash you sent to Utah along with Favors and Harris. Just admit you're stadium grand opening it gonna be a bust. Its okay.

March 3, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
DStyles

You clearly don't know anything about basketball.

I still don't understand why people say we came the losers in that trade when all we did was a trade a draft pick in a weak draft which the Jazz used to draft Enes Kanter, a PG who is only going down hill and a young rookie who may only come close to being a decent player.

But nice attempt at trolling.

March 4, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
ClydeFrazier

damn i hope yall dont sign ill will next year, i can't be repping the knicks and the nets

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
craigsagersuit

messed around, got a triple double 18/17/20

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

March 6, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
piffaliffagus

I'm glad Nick Young is back but Jordan Crawford needs more playing time. He was killing when Young was out and he got the starting 2 role

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

March 7, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
CuttyBuddy

Young put in work last night. But my DC squad got rocked....like always.
March 8, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
calintz

them clutch point guards tonight...

March 8, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
DStyles

Lakers miss Farmar

Please login first to reply.