Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 8, 2011 @ 12:24 PM
Canvas08

lets start that d12 to sacramento campaign! bizarre!

Yeah I wish lol,

Apparently Tyson Chandler is considering Sacramento when the lockout ends though (probably because of the fact that we will overpay him).
July 8, 2011 @ 01:11 PM
ClydeFrazier

if chandler wants to continue to emerge as a dominant center and possibly obtain another ring, he needs to focus on joining an offensive minded team in need of some size and D (warriors, knicks, etc)

Melo Gang All Day

July 8, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
Canvas08

offensive minded team in need of some size and D WITH CAP SPACE TO SIGN HIM

sounds like the kings and not the warriors or the knicks to me

jimmer, tyreke and thornton running the offense with chandler, demarcus and jj hickson patrolling the paint sounds like a good idea to me.
July 8, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
superxxx

jimmer, tyreke and thornton running the offense with chandler, demarcus and jj hickson patrolling the paint sounds like a good idea to me.

thats one promising looking line up
July 8, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
TheCityOfChi

Chicago let him go WHY?
July 8, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
murklur

if chandler wants to continue to emerge as a dominant center and possibly obtain another ring, he needs to focus on joining an offensive minded team in need of some size and D (warriors, knicks, etc)

i heard the warriors are interested in nene, but i believe they would explore the option of bringing chandler as well
July 8, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
myBallz

no more yao
July 8, 2011 @ 08:19 PM
ClydeFrazier

that's a really young team though, they'd need a few years to develop. i think warriors would be a solid fit, and that's coming from a knicks fan (no way we could afford him since we're on a quest to form another big 3)

Melo Gang All Day

July 8, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
aruX

no more yao

sad sad but the dude just could not get healthy. hasn't played a full season since his first two in the league.
July 8, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
Justiu

would be cool to see him on the Knicks. don't see him leaving Dallas though, don't think Mark Cuban is gonna let it happen.

i just want a team in the East to be able to seriously challenge the Heat, the knicks and the bulls can but both those teams are just terrible on one end of the floor (knicks=defense, bulls=offense).

In other topics, i hope Kobe doesn't play elsewhere during the lockout, the Lakers season rests on his health and knee. But i do want more all stars to threaten to play overseas like Deron just so it can scare the owners and end the lockout sooner.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

July 14, 2011 @ 10:49 AM
Tonyreyes

Heat are about to go on a 4-peat.
July 19, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
nike1

Heat are about to go on a 4-peat.

not 5 not 6 not 7?

but anyway, yes the heat are going to go on a 4-peat, of loosing
July 19, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
Tonyreyes

I see alot of Miami/OKC finals in the future, with the Heat winning all of them. Durant is going to be Karl Malone status.
July 19, 2011 @ 09:48 PM
siralex

not 5 not 6 not 7?

but anyway, yes the heat are going to go on a 4-peat, of loosing[/QUOTE]

Yup.

EMAIL: axthan@yahoo.com // FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller- feedback/173431/

July 19, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
Constellations

i see alot of miami/okc finals in the future, with the heat winning all of them. Durant is going to be karl malone status.

cool

you my ♥♥♥♥♥

\X/

July 19, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
michiojames

I see alot of Miami/OKC finals in the future, with the Heat winning all of them. Durant is going to be Karl Malone status.

If they were to meet 4 times, I can see OKC winnning at least one...possibly two. Miami's in need of a PG and C, and youth.

instagram: michiojames

July 19, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
jtangtwenty3

lebron is already karl malone status.
i have to think the bulls will get to the finals one or two times in the next 4 years. just a matter of time and experience
i think the heats best chances at rings are the next two seasons, after that they wont be so athletic which is big for them. and if they dont win one in the next 2-3 i think they will be traded apart.

i predict the bulls getting more rings than the heat in the next 6 years or so
July 20, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
Canvas08

If they were to meet 4 times, I can see OKC winnning at least one...possibly two. Miami's in need of a PG and C, and youth.

i think the heat can attain a pg, a c and youth in 4 years.....
July 20, 2011 @ 10:46 AM
DStyles

Knicks and Nets gonna run the east.

you nikkas is tripping

LeChoke does not even has 4 quarters in his pocket how the nikka gonna win a title?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 20, 2011 @ 12:48 PM
ClydeFrazier

Knicks and Nets gonna run the east.

you nikkas is tripping

LeChoke does not even has 4 quarters in his pocket how the nikka gonna win a title?

AND YOU KNOW THIS MAN cool

Melo Gang All Day

July 20, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
Black John Jay

Next Season is gonna be dope.
July 20, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Tonyreyes

At least we know the Lakers won't be doing shit anytime soon. lol
July 21, 2011 @ 02:32 AM
Young Handsome

At least we know the Lakers won't be doing shit anytime soon. lol

Stfu bitch How much rings Kobe got ♥♥♥♥♥

Man uo say it with ya chest ol snapback ass ♥♥♥♥♥
July 24, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
herb assassin.

July 24, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
alwayZz

if its 2-3 seasons later, heat vs thunders.... KD mvp.

July 27, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
FAM

Fuck the lockout. Haha. If this happen, I wonder how Kobe and D-Will will do over Turkey
July 28, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
Sam

Fcuking lockout, one less year to witness Steve Nash in action sad
July 28, 2011 @ 09:55 PM
Saeedope

I was anticipating the upcoming season so badly, but now there's a lockout -__________-

http://soundcloud.com/thegre4toutdoors

July 29, 2011 @ 09:30 AM
cdacirca1990

I propose this idea, since the thread is kind of dead.

Lebron has proved over and over that he cannot product in the post season. It is my opinion that he scores most of his points off fast breaks, but in the post season, the game slows down to a half court dominated game. That is why he struggles.

My question is, knowing this, and seeing the results from this year... Does Miami trade Lebron straight up for Dwight Howard? Orlando makes this deal ALL DAY because they know Dwight is going to walk anyways. And we saw how desperate Miami needs a solid 5. A big three of Dwight, Bosh, and Wade would be unbeatable.

So.. if you are Miami... do you make the deal? Why or why not?
July 29, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
Canvas08

I propose this idea, since the thread is kind of dead.

Lebron has proved over and over that he cannot product in the post season. It is my opinion that he scores most of his points off fast breaks, but in the post season, the game slows down to a half court dominated game. That is why he struggles.

My question is, knowing this, and seeing the results from this year... Does Miami trade Lebron straight up for Dwight Howard? Orlando makes this deal ALL DAY because they know Dwight is going to walk anyways. And we saw how desperate Miami needs a solid 5. A big three of Dwight, Bosh, and Wade would be unbeatable.

So.. if you are Miami... do you make the deal? Why or why not?

Orlando makes this deal ALL DAY
no

Dwight is going to walk anyways
to where? look what teams have cap space to sign him

A big three of Dwight, Bosh, and Wade would be unbeatable
wrong

Please login first to reply.