June 28, 2011 @ 01:51 PM
backson

barea won't fit in mike brown's system. doesn't fit with the heat either. the spurs, yes but that's not on his list. dude ain't going nowhere, nor is he that much of a baller. he's like nate robinson minus hops.
June 28, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
Canvas08

oh... i like westphal, but every other month i wonder if we'll ever become a contender under him. that line-up just seems unnecessary (the one word I could think of at the time).

adelman still needs a job.
June 28, 2011 @ 02:35 PM
Canvas08

barea won't fit in mike brown's system. doesn't fit with the heat either. the spurs, yes but that's not on his list. dude ain't going nowhere, nor is he that much of a baller. he's like nate robinson minus hops.

jj barea's game is very different than nate robinson. nate is a scorer whose primary options are to chuck open threes or to dunk if he has an open lane. jj is a distributer who uses his speed to get in the lane and pass outside. if the lane is open he will do a floater over a defender. carlisle occasionally also writes plays for jj to have jump shots off of screens.

very different players.

i see him staying on the mavs
June 28, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
superxxx

adelman still needs a job.

i think we got paul for 3 more years. plus this team can't handle more coaching changes right now. i wish we never had given up rick tho. 01-05 were some of the best/most heartbreaking kings' fan years
June 28, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
jtangtwenty3

barea wont be as good anywhere as he is with the mavs, other teams wont use him the right way.
also, i dont understand why everyone says the heat need a new pg? their pg wont handle the ball at all anyway, so all they can ask for is a decent shooter/ defender which they already have in the bibby chalmers pair. would make much more sense for them to go for better center. the only pg i think could work better in their system is stephen curry, and that isnt happening so...
June 28, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
Scotty

^ True Miami doesnt need a point guard, what they need is a true center and a bench.. Bench did absolute nothing for them in the playoffs/finals.. But then again they dont have any money so looks like they will try to trade players for others but not seeing a huge change in that team..
June 28, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
jawesome

WAKA FLOCKA FARIED cool

I'm happy with our draft.

Instagram: prxsh

June 28, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
jtangtwenty3

dwight stayin put
June 28, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
&y

dwight stayin put

June 29, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
&y

dwight stayin put

June 29, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
jtangtwenty3

^lol at the last one
June 29, 2011 @ 06:05 AM
snowflake

ha ha ! that's cool man!
June 29, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Canvas08

JJ Barea sayin he'll sign with Mavs, Lakers or Heat.

probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/06/23/barea-says-he%E2%80%99d-sign-with-dallas%E2%80%A6-or-the-lakers-or-heat/

He detailed his situation for Primera Hora
June 29, 2011 @ 09:12 PM
&y

my man gilbert arenas
June 30, 2011 @ 05:04 AM
Déjàh Vuu

Im a proud planker hater.>sad
June 30, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
dhkgfkdj

Dwight and co. will have plenty of time to plank now. NBA lockout starts at midnight, both sides already gave up on bargaining talks today.
June 30, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
Canvas08

The lock out starts in like 6 hours. I'm not too sure if there will be a lot of trades before then.

The first one was Omri Casspi + a future first round pick for JJ Hickson. I like that trade for both the Cavs and the Kings.
July 1, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
Canvas08

Sacramento has been very vocal about who they want to sign in free agency.
They say they are going after Tyson Chandler or trying to resign Samuel Dalembert if they can't get Chandler.
Sacramento also says they are trying to sign Aaron Brooks (who is restricted so will probably be overpriced) and also looking at signing JJ Barea. (Hopefully if they sign one they won't go after the other.) I don't know why they are looking at even more guards.
Francisco Garcia, Donte Greene, and Jason Thompson are on the trading block, hopefully for a defensive small forward like Andre Iguodala/Shane Battier/Nicolas Batum/Luc Mbah a Moute/Tayshawn Prince or a back up defensive center like Chuck Hayes.
Sacramento confirmed that Golden State made a trade offer with a package that included Monta Ellis that Sacramento declined and won't say who it was for. I assume it included Demarcus Cousins and Samuel Dalembert.

Without trading anyone else, if the Kings sign a center and a point guard their roster looks like:
Fredette/Barea or Brooks/Jeter/Thomas
Evans/Thornton/Garcia
Salmons/Honeycutt/Greene
Cousins/Hickson
Chandler or Dalembert/Thompson/Whiteside

According to sources from other teams Orlando tried trading for Steve Nash, Stephen Jackson, Andre Iguodala, Josh Smith, and Andre Miller and got rejected by each of those respective teams on Draft Day. They just don't have enough assets to move and I think their roster is going to look very similar next season (whenever that is). Dwight's future in Orlando is looking bleak.
July 1, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
&y

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bUb72KzFA&feature=player_embedded

idk whats funnier, lebron dunking on the kid or the dude's laugh at the end
July 6, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
jtangtwenty3

recently read an article on the possibility of a dwight for lebron trade. i dont think it would happen, but it actually makes logical sense to me.

i think a dwight, wade, bosh lineup would be better than the current one
dwight gets to be on a good team.
orlando gets lebron instead of losing dwight for nothing.

the only person it would be shitty for is lebron, and even for him it wouldnt be all bad, i think less people would hate on him and with a couple years orlando would be able to build a good team around him as apposed to only having 1 year to do so with dwight.still would be pretty shitty for lebron though.
July 7, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
Skkipy

July 7, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
backson

can't blame him. i'd rather play overseas than in new jersey too.

but seriously, good for deron. apparently other players are also looking to play overseas during the lockout. as long as they avoid injury and get proper insurance it's all good. better to compete and stay in shape while getting a little pocket change, compared to sitting at home playing video games the whole time.
July 7, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
Canvas08

Orlando is not trading Dwight Howard you are all retarded, ESPECIALLY TO THE LAKERS.

If Dwight is leaving Orlando needs healthy young players and draft picks

The Lakers have to trade: two 31 year olds, and a 23 year old that has played 169 games out of the last 246 due to injury.

Receiving a package that includes 2 or 3 of these players will banish Orlando to the 40 wins a season first round exit in the playoffs limbo forever. Trading Dwight would help a rival team (Sorry Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Heat) win a championship and make it harder for Orlando to rebuild.

Dwight's choices during free agency if he is not traded (WHICH HE WON'T BE) are pretty much New Orleans (lol), Sacramento (really think he is going thereconfused, New Jersey or Orlando. If Deron Williams stays on the Nets they could be a possible destination for Dwight, but even if he does it looks like Orlando is probably (not 100 percent, he might join up with D Will) his top choice.

If Dwight does walk, Orlando will have a shit load of cap space (something they desperately need) to sign some okay free agents and will probably tank to the bottom of the lottery (Cavaliers anyoneconfused and get some nice picks (which they desperately need) In this case, LETTING DWIGHT GO FOR NOTHING IS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ORLANDO THAN GETTING SOMETHING FROM THE LAKERS, BULLS, KNICKS, OR HEAT.
July 7, 2011 @ 03:20 PM
ClydeFrazier

ARE YOU KIDDING ME BRAH? KNICKS COULD TRADE TURIAF, B WALKER, AND IMAN SHUMPERT. PERFECTLY FAIR TRADE MAN

just kidding, i agree with everything you've said. but if deron stays in new jersey/brooklyn, i'd say it's almost certain dwight would head there unless some big moves were made by the magic's front office this season.

Melo Gang All Day

July 7, 2011 @ 03:50 PM
jtangtwenty3

Orlando is not trading Dwight Howard you are all retarded, ESPECIALLY TO THE LAKERS.

If Dwight is leaving Orlando needs healthy young players and draft picks

The Lakers have to trade: two 31 year olds, and a 23 year old that has played 169 games out of the last 246 due to injury.

Receiving a package that includes 2 or 3 of these players will banish Orlando to the 40 wins a season first round exit in the playoffs limbo forever. Trading Dwight would help a rival team (Sorry Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Heat) win a championship and make it harder for Orlando to rebuild.

Dwight's choices during free agency if he is not traded (WHICH HE WON'T BE) are pretty much New Orleans (lol), Sacramento (really think he is going thereconfused, New Jersey or Orlando. If Deron Williams stays on the Nets they could be a possible destination for Dwight, but even if he does it looks like Orlando is probably (not 100 percent, he might join up with D Will) his top choice.

If Dwight does walk, Orlando will have a shit load of cap space (something they desperately need) to sign some okay free agents and will probably tank to the bottom of the lottery (Cavaliers anyoneconfused and get some nice picks (which they desperately need) In this case, LETTING DWIGHT GO FOR NOTHING IS ACTUALLY BETTER FOR ORLANDO THAN GETTING SOMETHING FROM THE LAKERS, BULLS, KNICKS, OR HEAT.

to defend my post about a dwigt trade, if the heat were willing, the magic would be stupid not to trade dwight for lebron, and in my opinion, it would be a good trade for the heat too, although i dont think its gonna happen. dont know why they wouldn't at least look into it though. other than that ya i agree dwight isn't getting traded.
July 7, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
Scotty

Well Danny Ainge has made it clear that he will not be spending any money this summer on Free agents.. he might sign a one year contract or two but with big baby potentially leaving and not signing some others, Celtics have a good amount of cap space.. Ainge has stated that he will not jeopardize this, this year because Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen are going to retire in 2012 which will open a HUGE cap space for the Celtics in 2012 which then was reported he said "We have a big player in mind for 2012"!! U ALL KNOW WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT!! NUMBER 12! hahaha Celtics are going to enter in the race if Dwight doesnt get traded, believe it!

And could we see the number 12 in green? Not getting my hopes to much, since there isnt even a season yet but if i were dwight i would really consider.. He would have a great team and an amazing coach!
July 7, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
Canvas08

Well Danny Ainge has made it clear that he will not be spending any money this summer on Free agents.. he might sign a one year contract or two but with big baby potentially leaving and not signing some others, Celtics have a good amount of cap space.. Ainge has stated that he will not jeopardize this, this year because Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen are going to retire in 2012 which will open a HUGE cap space for the Celtics in 2012 which then was reported he said "We have a big player in mind for 2012"!! U ALL KNOW WHO HE IS TALKING ABOUT!! NUMBER 12! hahaha Celtics are going to enter in the race if Dwight doesnt get traded, believe it!

And could we see the number 12 in green? Not getting my hopes to much, since there isnt even a season yet but if i were dwight i would really consider.. He would have a great team and an amazing coach!

damn i would be pissed off if i was one of the big 3. my career is coming to an end and Ainge is going to hold off on spending and settle for a mediocre season in order to try and net a player he might be able to get instead of signing help to get another championship in boston before a rebuilding period?

and i thought KG and Ray Allen were working on extensions to play past 2012...
July 7, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
Scotty

^ Nah KG and Ray Allen already made it clear this would be there last season.. Reason ray allen only signed a one year deal and KG didnt sign an extension.. Also it was already brought to their attention that they were looking towards the future on signing players.. The team believes if they can sign a cheap big man for one year they can get a championship with the players now.. Also Doc and Ainge think if Jermaine can remain healthy and work hard in the off season he can be an aset to the team.. I mean the big 3 cant expect the front office to spend what they have on a player for this last season as a player.. Ainge put these guys together and won a championship, perk didnt go down they would had another in 09.. So its all about the future now and not wasting money for one year which possible they might not win.. Save what u got, add more at the end of the season and go for the most dominant big man in the nba!

Also rumor is Turkey wants to bring Kobe on for a one year deal with Deron Williams.. haha
July 7, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
Constellations

but none of this matters cause we're in a fucking lockout |0

\X/

July 8, 2011 @ 08:52 AM
superxxx

lets start that d12 to sacramento campaign! bizarre!

Please login first to reply.