Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 9, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
Constellations

just remember, meanwhile your team is watching the finals on TV.

bump.

heat just need game 6 and its an even series with miami at home.

\X/

June 9, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Juki

One good thing about a heat loss are all the entertaining Lebron haters. They took it to another level with this one though:

sad

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 9, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
jtangtwenty3

foreal im worried about dude

i mean he tried to break his own neck with this one and that was before the game was even over
June 9, 2011 @ 11:49 PM
Scotty

so when wade sleeps through the boston and chicago series nobody says anything cause lebron carried the team. now after lebrons been playing 42-46 minutes a game through out the playoffs and hes drained everybody tryna come at him.

Thats what happens when the NBA and almost everyone calls this dude the best player in world right now.. It comes with the territory.. He doesnt ask for all this but its what the NBA, the media, the fans have built around him.. So whenever he doesnt do something it will get called out everytime!

Anyway, Dallas has figured out where to beat Miami and how to win especially in the 4th... Dallas's 4th quarter D and offense is just crazy...
June 9, 2011 @ 11:55 PM
Eaton

idk i just think the guy cant catch a break.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

June 9, 2011 @ 11:59 PM
Scotty

^ He never will, he was built up to be like a god by the NBA and the media... He then went with and called himself King James which was his first mistake.. Yeah he was young but he still did it which just made it worse on him from everyone.. Think about this, he wins a championship it wil get worse, next year if he doesnt play up to a champions standards.. And will get worse if he loses this championship! Its a lose, lose for him.. Just how its goes, happens with all best players...
June 10, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
Juki

^ any player can call themselves King, or act like they're the next best thing since Jordan but Lebron somewhat earn that title over the years and the Media/Nike and fans everywhere reinforced this and it stuck. The media really created the monster and set him up for failure really. The standards for him to live up to are unrealistic and they should've known better especially better than an 18 year old kid. They're really to blame. They wanted this "King James" and now they will crucify him if like a false messiah (get it) if they have to. The decision made it worse but really the whole thing was just to get away from the pressures of leading a team and being the "chosen one" everyones been trying to make him be.

but Lebron cant shake the old identity or even the new hate. Now the NBAs got the perfect senario in Lebron: a Villan, if he chokes/doesn't win and a hero when he plays good/wins. They promote this stuff. Seems like the past 2 series were all about either of the 2 story lines but thats what the NBA is nowadays: one big Lebron/Heat soap opera. Like you say, it will only continue whether Lebron wins or not. But you gotta admit Lebron has matched expectations every season he's played even this year with the Heat. Everyones making a big deal over a couple "bad" games....

Doubleclutchhoops.com

June 10, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
&bullshit

dude's choking. plain and simple.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

June 10, 2011 @ 08:18 AM
DStyles

dude's choking. plain and simple.

this.

JKidd's first ring is just 1 win away &)

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 10, 2011 @ 08:29 AM
Ape3

Go Spurs Go
June 10, 2011 @ 08:58 AM
jtangtwenty3

^ any player can call themselves King, or act like they're the next best thing since Jordan but Lebron somewhat earn that title over the years and the Media/Nike and fans everywhere reinforced this and it stuck. The media really created the monster and set him up for failure really. The standards for him to live up to are unrealistic and they should've known better especially better than an 18 year old kid. They're really to blame. They wanted this "King James" and now they will crucify him if like a false messiah (get it) if they have to. The decision made it worse but really the whole thing was just to get away from the pressures of leading a team and being the "chosen one" everyones been trying to make him be.

but Lebron cant shake the old identity or even the new hate. Now the NBAs got the perfect senario in Lebron: a Villan, if he chokes/doesn't win and a hero when he plays good/wins. They promote this stuff. Seems like the past 2 series were all about either of the 2 story lines but thats what the NBA is nowadays: one big Lebron/Heat soap opera. Like you say, it will only continue whether Lebron wins or not. But you gotta admit Lebron has matched expectations every season he's played even this year with the Heat. Everyones making a big deal over a couple "bad" games....

to be honest, i dont even care that much about the king james shit, and with the cleveland shit i think he deserves this year of haters(after this year i would hope it will stop or die down a lot, i would hate for the 'heat index' to still have its own tab on espn again next year, and this shit can be funny at times but it gets old). the biggest reason i dislike lebron, and this goes back to when he was in cleveland, is because i just dont like hes style of play and think hes bitchy. plain and simple. and this is coming from an ohioan, ive just never really liked him.
June 10, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
mr.orange

Lebron is choking like fucccccccccck.

Really hope Dirk and Kidd get this ring.
June 10, 2011 @ 11:57 AM
TheCityOfChi

Terry is clutch
June 10, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
the sky is blue

Too much blame on Bron's part such he only drop 2 points in the 4th but Mavs was hitting 3s all over the place every time Miami tries to gets back Mavs drop a 3 When Miami finally got ahead Mavs start dropping 3's again Bron didn't lose the game for Miami Dallas just out play them
June 10, 2011 @ 12:44 PM
TheCityOfChi

Too much blame on Bron's part such he only drop 2 points in the 4th but Mavs was hitting 3s all over the place every time Miami tries to gets back Mavs drop a 3 When Miami finally got ahead Mavs start dropping 3's again Bron didn't lose the game for Miami Dallas just out play them

The people did the same to Rose when he didnt do shit in the 4th all series, so your argument holds no water
June 10, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
Scotty

foreal im worried about dude

i mean he tried to break his own neck with this one and that was before the game was even over

And his double dribble last night and marion gets the technical? haha or when D. wade changes his pivet foot like 4 times right in front of the ref(someone find a gif or make one)
June 10, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
ajsantos92

Brian Cardinal finals mvp
June 10, 2011 @ 07:43 PM
NamyPymnFaink

Buy The Film Halo Legends
film dvd illegal Paranormal Activity 2 Frozen Movie News The Song of Lunch Watch Price kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/black-death-film-dvd-quality]Black Death dvd Jai Bolo Telangana Download Ipod Download Sanctum Film best quality AniMen: Triton Force film blogs mentaframework org/posts/list/0/261870 page]buy The Way Back the movie Where To Download The The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Film how to watch Mars Needs Moms film Watch Scream 4 The Movie In Hd All-Star Superman film online length of Furry Vengeance movie kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/howl-movie-theatres-the-film]Websites To Watch Howl The Film I Want To Watch The Fair Game Movie watch the entire film of Please Give online Piranha film actors Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Online Paranormal Activity 2 movie summary blogs mentaframework org/posts/list/0/262648 page]Watch Full Version Of The Tracker online Download For Beyond the Blackboard The Movie the Star Wars: Episode I- A New Hope download full movie Movie The Real Robin Hood blogs mentaframework org/posts/list/0/259703 page]Road Train Cast Download I Spit on Your Grave Film Tumblr Download Jonah Hex Film In Divx Formats part the Group Sex Watch Unknown Megavideo kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/inception-film-download-part]place Inception free download The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister download Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale full-lenght Watch The 30 Days of Night: Dark Days Movie Now The Beyond the Blackboard Movie kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/freakonomics-film-downloads]The Freakonomics Film Buy The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It Movie Online Fitful movie summary Buy Forbidden Kingdom Film On Dvd The Dinocroc vs Supergator Movie kruthaiskon1 ning com/profiles/blogs/family-guy-presents-its-a-trap]Download Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap New Movie Letters to Juliet jaleel white Psychosis Film Hd Part
June 10, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
yungm

Akakakakakakaka.

FUCK THE HEAT.

LEBRON STAY CHOKING... I know ya'll gay fools about to say he had a triple double.

HE CHOKED 3RD QUARTER PLUS.

FAIL.

sounds like the whole Lakers team against the Mavs
June 10, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Cudois

Carmelo Anthony will win a ring before Lebron James and so will Chris Paul
June 10, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
Cudois

And so will Chris Paul
June 10, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
Canvas08

why do lakers fans hate lebron so much? i don't understand it.

but real talk he needs to step up he playing like a zombie out there.

or not, cuz i wanna see dirk with a ring.
June 10, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
ClydeFrazier

why do lakers fans hate lebron so much? i don't understand it.

cuz he took some of the spotlight off kobe

Melo Gang All Day

June 10, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
&y

so the sixers are looking to sell their team too.... hm.... charles barkley supposedly in the run to buy them with a few other people... does he even have the money?

blogs.forbes.com/mikeozanian/2011/06/07/76ers-to-be-sold-for-between-300-million-to-330-million/ also this guy wants to buy them too
June 10, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
the sky is blue

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUUZ2MUMdY

pause at 0:25 Bron caught the ball outside of the paint
June 11, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
June 11, 2011 @ 06:34 AM
jtangtwenty3

@canvas08
cause lakers fans are lakers fans

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Sweet-8216-Sick-Dirk-8217-impressions?urn=nba-wp4730

lol at heat implying someone else might be faking an illness/injury
June 11, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
loptogjeott

Watch Hurt Locker, The Movie In High Quality
Killers ipod Batman: Under the Red Hood Information egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=004014]download Lion King, The divx where to download Burlesque movie Download Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore Movie In Hd Quality forum ea com/fr/posts/list/353868 page#394339]Green Lantern: Emerald Knights Movie Part Requiem pour une tueuse Movie Facts Watch Yogi Bear Online forum ea com/fr/posts/list/354038 page#394546]Download Movie Futureworld online Where Can I Download Robin Hood Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer forum ea com/fr/posts/list/353917 page#394399]I Want To Watch The The Book of Eli Movie Udaan Movie Full the Marmaduke 2009 download forum ea com/fr/posts/list/354022 page#394529]IMAX: Hubble 3D Film Divx Watch Whole Film Of U2: 360 Degrees at the Rose Bowl Megamind: The Button of Doom Movie Stream egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=004076]Hd Quality Burlesque Watch Download Red Riding Hood Film In Ipod Formats I Want To Watch Splintered Film egyptsearch com/forums/ultimatebb cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=12&t=004019]The Rite movie images
June 11, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
buildersx

thanx for share. good job.
June 11, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
Speeker

if you ask lebron james for a dollar, he'll only give you 75cents cuz he won't give you the 4th quarter.

Please login first to reply.