April 19, 2011 @ 12:29 PM
jtangtwenty3

^ lol so youre saying new orleans is the best team in the league, minnesota the 4th best, and virtually all other the playoff teams in the bottom half?i mean the heat had the 4th easiest so i dont see why youre talking. you shouldnt get so caught up in these advanced metrics and elaborate grading systems. watch a team play and you can tell if theyre good or not.

like i said before, chicago is underperforming, but its still early in the first round and im confident chicago still has a legit chance at the finals this year. i dont know why the intensity has dropped from the regular season, perhaps just because they are playing an assumed pushover team that has been hot recently. at this point, miami seems to be the team to beat, but it is still very early. theres a lot of games to be played.
April 19, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
GOLDENi

regular season records don't mean shit. especially if you have the easiest schedule....*cough* chicago

espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

lol ♥♥♥♥♥, this ain't college basketball. We all play the same teams. Anyways, the Bulls struggled against the Pacers in the regular season so this isn't a surprise.
April 19, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
Constellations

^ lol so youre saying new orleans is the best team in the league, minnesota the 4th best, and virtually all other the playoff teams in the bottom half?i mean the heat had the 4th easiest so i dont see why youre talking. you shouldnt get so caught up in these advanced metrics and elaborate grading systems. watch a team play and you can tell if theyre good or not.

like i said before, chicago is underperforming, but its still early in the first round and im confident chicago still has a legit chance at the finals this year. i dont know why the intensity has dropped from the regular season, perhaps just because they are playing an assumed pushover team that has been hot recently. at this point, miami seems to be the team to beat, but it is still very early. theres a lot of games to be played.

lol you're putting words in my mouth. all im saying is that all a regular season record does is determine your seed in the playoffs (which is helpful), but it doesn't guarantee success in the playoffs or prove that your team is better than anyone else's (which is what i was originally trying to refute).

and i know for sure that if miami OR chicago had new orleans' schedule, they wouldn't have as good of a record.

\X/

April 19, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Constellations

lol ♥♥♥♥♥, this ain't college basketball. We all play the same teams. Anyways, the Bulls struggled against the Pacers in the regular season so this isn't a surprise.

we all play the same teams but the amount of times we play each team is different

\X/

April 19, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
GOLDENi

True true. & yeah regular season doesn't matter in the playoffs, just does seeding. But we'll see, like I said the Bulls struggled with the Pacers in the regular season so it isn't surprising. If we get past them which I think we will, it shouldn't be too bad of a road.
April 19, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
alberto.1989

Blazers gonna steal one in Dallas tonight >sad
April 19, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
jtangtwenty3

^i hope so

lol you're putting words in my mouth. all im saying is that all a regular season record does is determine your seed in the playoffs (which is helpful), but it doesn't guarantee success in the playoffs or prove that your team is better than anyone else's (which is what i was originally trying to refute).

and i know for sure that if miami OR chicago had new orleans' schedule, they wouldn't have as good of a record.

ahh i see what youre saying now. i agree, the playoffs are different.
April 19, 2011 @ 04:54 PM
&y

the bulls and the heat had such an easy schedule. the back to backs they had were with easy teams razz
April 19, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Young Handsome

Man if the Celtics win the game on another two no calls we will se that the Fix is in.

WTF are you talking about Scotty? I bet if they missed a goal-tend at the end of a important game for the SmellDicks you would be in here bitching.
April 19, 2011 @ 06:07 PM
Scotty

^ Really, u going to blame the knicks loss on a call/calls? It couldnt be that we held u to only 24 points in the second half and out scored u.. Or that we held Melo to only 3 points in the second half.. Ray Allen had 8 HUGE points in the 4th quarter which one was winning 3.. NAH, Couldnt be any of those things why u lost, No couldnt be... It was a supposed missed call.. Take your loss, son...

I would prolly say something about it but i wouldnt blame that on a loss... Do I ever come in here, blaming losses on the refs when the Celtics lose? Even if there was shitty ass calls, i still find the reason why the ACTUALLY lost! Was that goal tend a bad call? Yes, could the outcome have been different? Yes, but im not going to sit there and say the game was rigged cause a ref missed a call... Come on now!

Game 2 starting now, peace!
April 19, 2011 @ 06:09 PM
GOLDENi

^ Mah ♥♥♥♥♥!

GO BOSTON! Fuck NY!
April 19, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
ClydeFrazier

AMAR'E

NOOOOOOO

hopefully melo can hold it down for us 2nd half. scotty i agree with you. while the calls were questionable, our last shot should've been handled far better and melo played like shit, that's what killed us.

goldeni, i thought we was friens sad

Melo Gang All Day

April 19, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
Eaton

its pretty sad that it took that much for the celtics to beat Melo and the Peanut Gallery

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

April 19, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
GOLDENi

A win is a win ♥♥♥♥♥.

BOSSTON!
April 19, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
ClydeFrazier

its pretty sad that it took that much for the celtics to beat Melo and the Peanut Gallery

yup. and there were several questionable calls once again.

next game though, amar'e and chauncey (maybe) will be back, we'll be playing at the garden, and d'antoni will realize that fields isn't worth giving minutes to.

Melo Gang All Day

April 19, 2011 @ 09:51 PM
jawesome

AMAR'E

NOOOOOOO

hopefully melo can hold it down for us 2nd half. scotty i agree with you. while the calls were questionable, our last shot should've been handled far better and melo played like shit, that's what killed us.

goldeni, i thought we was friens sad

lol regardless, he still made 42 points.

Instagram: prxsh

April 19, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
&y

shitty shooting by the magic, too many turnovers by dwight.

but i'll take the W.
April 19, 2011 @ 11:26 PM
Alex AKA Fresh

blazers gonna steal one in dallas tonight >sad

cool
April 19, 2011 @ 11:53 PM
ClydeFrazier

lol regardless, he still made 42 points.

i was referring to game 1

rootin for you guys against the thunder btw cool

Melo Gang All Day

April 20, 2011 @ 12:34 AM
Young Handsome

^ Really, u going to blame the knicks loss on a call/calls? It couldnt be that we held u to only 24 points in the second half and out scored u.. Or that we held Melo to only 3 points in the second half.. Ray Allen had 8 HUGE points in the 4th quarter which one was winning 3.. NAH, Couldnt be any of those things why u lost, No couldnt be... It was a supposed missed call.. Take your loss, son...

I would prolly say something about it but i wouldnt blame that on a loss... Do I ever come in here, blaming losses on the refs when the Celtics lose? Even if there was shitty ass calls, i still find the reason why the ACTUALLY lost! Was that goal tend a bad call? Yes, could the outcome have been different? Yes, but im not going to sit there and say the game was rigged cause a ref missed a call... Come on now!

Game 2 starting now, peace!

2 missed Calls both with us up 1, One an offensive call where they called Melo for a push-off and then the Kg trip that was a no call. Both swung to your favor, we would have had 2 chances to go up 3 or play the clock.

Celtics are a scrub franchise and the people that root for them are the worst of homers>sad
April 20, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
alberto.1989

god fucking dammit im tired of this team breaking down in the 4th quarter, shit has been happening for years now fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
April 20, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
jawesome

i was referring to game 1

rootin for you guys against the thunder btw cool

tru dat den.

and thanks &)&)&)

Instagram: prxsh

April 20, 2011 @ 03:32 PM
Canvas08

sucks that denver and okc are going against each other in the first round.

both squads are awesome and i cant bring myself to root for one against another
April 20, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
jtangtwenty3

^true dat. im goin with denver cause okc is young and has a while left to win a championship. i like them both though
April 20, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
MOStradamus

April 20, 2011 @ 05:25 PM
Sam

Ill take you on that one.

Picks:
-OKC
-Memphis
-LA
April 20, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
TheCityOfChi

About to go up 3-0 tonight
April 20, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
Scotty

^ u mean tomorrow night...

yup. and there were several questionable calls once again.

next game though, amar'e and chauncey (maybe) will be back, we'll be playing at the garden, and d'antoni will realize that fields isn't worth giving minutes to.

Questionable on both sides and some miss calls... But it was a great game, the bench stepped up with players missing for the knicks.. BUT no one could stop rondo, he had 24 points in the paint out of his 30! Also knicks couldnt step up the D to stop us in the very end of the 4th.. Which has been a fall for them this season.. Also Celtics bench played terrible, Big Baby played awful, he got 10 points on him that he could have stopped.. Jeff Green needs to step up, its time for him to stop worrying about everything and just play! Game 3 should get interesting...
April 20, 2011 @ 07:06 PM
ClydeFrazier

agreed. delonte has also been really off, which is a shame considering how much potential he has

Melo Gang All Day

April 20, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
MOStradamus

Please login first to reply.