Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 30, 2011 @ 10:21 AM
DStyles

Nets vs Knickzzz

DWill might not play though. If the Knickzzz win please don't make fun of me guys.

But LULZ@the Heat. I think that we all should know by now that the only way the Heat will ever win is if David Stern steps in like he did in '06.

Edit: and LULZ@ that nikka saying the Kicks should trade Melo. If anything the Knickzzz should trade Billups. They need a PG and Billups is not that guy. Just imagine Nash running that same offensive tempo game like he does for the suns.

Nash/Melo/Amare>>>>LeChoke/Wade/Bosh

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 30, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
jtangtwenty3

i dont get why you guys think nash is so much better than billups.
dude knows how to run a team just as well as nash, and thats what the knicks need, not speed and no look passes.
i mean honestly they are very similar in terms of value, both have proven themselves in the past but are obviously in the latter stages of their careers
March 30, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
Constellations

Because there's nothing special about the Heat beating another sub-500 team. The Heat got their shit handed to them despite being down 5 in the fourth and getting contributions from outside their big 3 (Bibby was 7-11 from deep). This is another game showing their lack of depth and size (lol@getting out-rebounded by 14) is going to kill them in the playoffs.

bibby's effort was offset by bosh's 5-14 shooting. miami just didnt play as good overall so they lost, simple as that. its one game

and miami, believe it or not, is top 10 in rebounding. so your argument is void

\X/

March 30, 2011 @ 03:14 PM
mr.orange

The Knicks pretty much play the same basketball as the Suns did when they were successful, they just have a worse PG at running that type of offense. Nash woud be a perfect fit, Billups doesn't suit that offense. he's better in the half court.
March 30, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
legitskii

bibby's effort was offset by bosh's 5-14 shooting. miami just didnt play as good overall so they lost, simple as that. its one game

and miami, believe it or not, is top 10 in rebounding. so your argument is void

They rebound well when they play subpar teams that they smother with their defense and force chucked up shots, but not so much when playing against quality teams. Heatles averaged ten less rebounds against the Bulls over the season. Good luck with that matchup in the playoffs.
March 30, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
calintz

but not so much when playing against quality teams.

quality teams like the cavs?
March 30, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
links305

lol at john wall throwing blows at my man big Z
March 30, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
jtangtwenty3

The Knicks pretty much play the same basketball as the Suns did when they were successful, they just have a worse PG at running that type of offense. Nash woud be a perfect fit, Billups doesn't suit that offense. he's better in the half court.

i agree billups is better in half court. i guess i didnt realize they were just trying to rebuild the suns in new york. i think maybe they need to rethink that strategy because melo is more of a halfcourt scorer too i think. and even if they somehow traded billups for nash, dude is almost 40, and although hes in good shape you cant expect him to run that type of offense effectively for much longer. if they want that offense, they should have gone for ty lawson instead of chauncey in the nuggets trade.
March 30, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
DStyles

i agree billups is better in half court. i guess i didnt realize they were just trying to rebuild the suns in new york. i think maybe they need to rethink that strategy because melo is more of a halfcourt scorer too i think. and even if they somehow traded billups for nash, dude is almost 40, and although hes in good shape you cant expect him to run that type of offense effectively for much longer. if they want that offense, they should have gone for ty lawson instead of chauncey in the nuggets trade.

LULZ seeing that the Nuggets consider him the future of their franchise and the Knicks having a dumb idiot for gm that deal would've meant Spike Lee to the nuggets along with the entire knicks bench.

Good game so far. My nets really need a guy that can score 20+ppg a season.

March 30, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
Stilo

Where Dstyles at? Lol bitch ass Nets.
March 30, 2011 @ 09:16 PM
ClydeFrazier

donnie walsh is not an idiot, james dolan, our owner, is.

good game, morrow went off but you can't stop melo cool

Melo Gang All Day

March 30, 2011 @ 09:20 PM
Eaton

HAHAHAHAHA and its not even for the fact the Heat lost cause Celtics are losing here and there plus lost to the cavs earlier in the year.. What i am laughing at, is Lebron, because he didnt want to hear the BOO's so he skipped out on the Player introduction.. Ahhh poor baby cant handle boo's from the city he left? Get ahold of your ego... SMH

just think about what you are saying here. he went out for intos the first time and dropped +30 and it was 3x worse then. hes been getting booed all year everywhere, at this point im sure it doesnt bother him. if anything it helps. keep laughing tho because i guess its what you need to take your mind of the failing celtics

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 30, 2011 @ 09:23 PM
DStyles

The way I see it,

Nets bench>knickzzz bench
nets starting line up<knickzzz starting line up.

March 30, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
Juki

lol at john wall throwing blows at my man big z

john wall roycool

oh yea and Melo delivers. Two straight 39 point 10 rebound games!

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 30, 2011 @ 09:58 PM
Scotty

just think about what you are saying here. he went out for intos the first time and dropped +30 and it was 3x worse then. hes been getting booed all year everywhere, at this point im sure it doesnt bother him. if anything it helps. keep laughing tho because i guess its what you need to take your mind of the failing celtics

Think about what? He actually stated he didnt want to come out because of the boo's, i wasnt making an assumption off of it.. Need to start watching the post games, cause thats where it was mentioned.. Failing Celtics? Yet again, u might be slow, they are still 2nd in the east and u prolly dont pay attention to them... They did exactly this last year when playoffs were near, 2nd or 3rd seed isnt a loss, dont need 1st seed...
March 30, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
Stilo

Think about what? He actually stated he didnt want to come out because of the boo's, i wasnt making an assumption off of it.. Need to start watching the post games, cause thats where it was mentioned.. Failing Celtics? Yet again, u might be slow, they are still 2nd in the east and u prolly dont pay attention to them... They did exactly this last year when playoffs were near, 2nd or 3rd seed isnt a loss, dont need 1st seed...

Yeah honestly all that matters is getting seeded, period. Home court advantage is nice but it's not the be all end all. Seeding is just important for determining who plays who in the first round.
March 30, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
Eaton

he said he was in the bathroom during the post game interview. regardless, continue your useless hate towards lebron. and yes the failing celtics, idc what happened in years before, they're a different team and older. you can keep calling back towards previous years but eventually playing like this heading into the post season is going to catch up to them and i wouldnt be suprised if it happened this year

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 30, 2011 @ 10:31 PM
Scotty

^ yup were old but still a top team in the league, 2nd seed in the east and these younger "powerhouse" top teams arent beating us... And then when playoff arrive our "oldness" will play a big part cause we know how to play together in the playoffs..
March 31, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
Tonyreyes

MSG is ugly? kill yo self

March 31, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
mr.orange

They play all offense basketball, with Amare and D'Antoni, screams Suns transplant in NY haha. They can't really run any other type of offense with Amare imo, I think he's limited outside of the pick and roll.
March 31, 2011 @ 07:23 PM
jtangtwenty3

boston vs san antonio, which team is gonna rest harder tonight?lol
March 31, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
megalison

They play all offense basketball, with Amare and D'Antoni, screams Suns transplant in NY haha. They can't really run any other type of offense with Amare imo, I think he's limited outside of the pick and roll.

Amare's game really improved this year. He's got that high post jump shot locked down and from the games i've seen he's been able to play some decent defense at times.

I think they should try and get Felton back, those 2 really had some kind of chemistry going. S&T Billups back to Denver for Felton >sad
March 31, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
calintz

boston vs san antonio, which team is gonna rest harder tonight?lol

spurs lose lol

5 losses in a row, first time since 96 for the spurs
could be 6, since they playing the rockets next

fuck the spurs
March 31, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
Eaton

PPG APG RPG TOPG Double-Doubles NBA Player of week player of month Team Record
x 26.6 6.9 7.5 3.5 28 5 2 52-23
y 25 7.9 4.2 3.5 22 2 0 54-20

x>y

March 31, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Scotty

Celtics turn it up tonight against a top team like always!! Parker dominated the first half but the Spurs couldnt stop Rondo all game! And then KG and Pierce stepped it up in the fourth to finish it off! Sucks Krstic went down, hoping it isnt bad but Jermaine Oneal is back.. Actually looked decent especially guarding Duncan..
April 1, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
jtangtwenty3

i think the heat will win it all this yearsmile
April 1, 2011 @ 01:44 PM
Stilo

i think the heat will win it all this yearsmile

Lol no, not even.
April 1, 2011 @ 03:22 PM
jtangtwenty3

april fool.
April 1, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
Juki