Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 14, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
Scotty

^ 3 ball killed us! Nets had 11 3's, just werent missing em.. And rondo needs to stop shooting those long jumpers, he isnt a jump shot shooter but he keeps winding the click down then he shoots this long jumper and completely bricks it.. After the All-star game i think he has shot more jumps shots than he has his whole career.. He's a play maker and someone who drives the basket, NOT A JUMP SHOOTER!! Also need shaq and delonte back quick! Big baby is back though, thats a good sign..

*Bulls gotta lose now cause we are tied for 1st...
March 14, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone have any links to streams?

March 14, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
ahhhrt

atdhenet.tv/

All u need.
March 15, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
jtangtwenty3

how is it not clear that the bulls are the best team in the league?
March 15, 2011 @ 08:23 AM
Constellations

how is it not clear that the bulls are the best team in the league?

\X/

March 15, 2011 @ 09:31 AM
Constellations

coolcoolcoolcool

\X/

March 15, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
DStyles

The bulls are still far from being the best team in the league.

To be the best you have to win titles, Lakers!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 15, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
jtangtwenty3

dont know man, i mean obviously they werent the best the last few years butlook at this year alone and they have played better than anyone.
they get looked over because they don't have as much talent as other teams, and i am not arguing that at all.
im saying as a team, they play with intensity and win on a more consistent basis than any other team in the east and lately in the entire league. and they beat the good teams consistently. and they dont lose at home.
if they keep the number one seed, they will get home court advantage through the playoffs and will be extremely hard to beat because they play with chemistry, intensity, and have a legitimate game plan. what other elite team does that?
March 15, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
Constellations

all of them.... thats what makes them an elite team.

\X/

March 15, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
Scotty

dont know man, i mean obviously they werent the best the last few years butlook at this year alone and they have played better than anyone.
they get looked over because they don't have as much talent as other teams, and i am not arguing that at all.
im saying as a team, they play with intensity and win on a more consistent basis than any other team in the east and lately in the entire league. and they beat the good teams consistently. and they dont lose at home.
if they keep the number one seed, they will get home court advantage through the playoffs and will be extremely hard to beat because they play with chemistry, intensity, and have a legitimate game plan. what other elite team does that?

Hmmm... THE CELTICS!! The team that the bulls are tied in first.. Reason i feel these 2 will be in the ECF together and have one of the best playoff series, like they always do.. They have the 2 best records at home as well, so they are both going to push for that first place spot.. The next time they play could be the make it break it for first place.. Cause if the Celtics win and we are still tied we will get the advantage but if chicago wins we'll be tied all around and will go to conference games.. So it should be interesting from here on out, might not have that turn but we'll see.. Celtics just need get couple players back and certain players need to start playing there way(rondo)..
March 15, 2011 @ 04:07 PM
TheCityOfChi

Hmmm... THE CELTICS!! The team that the bulls are tied in first.. Reason i feel these 2 will be in the ECF together and have one of the best playoff series, like they always do.. They have the 2 best records at home as well, so they are both going to push for that first place spot.. The next time they play could be the make it break it for first place.. Cause if the Celtics win and we are still tied we will get the advantage but if chicago wins we'll be tied all around and will go to conference games.. So it should be interesting from here on out, might not have that turn but we'll see.. Celtics just need get couple players back and certain players need to start playing there way(rondo)..

That series we took to 7 games I feel will be even better this year if we meet. We got rid of the shitty D that Gordon played. Just add the level that Rose and Deng have been playing at, plus the addition of Booz. I honestly we have a good a shot as anybody in the east
March 15, 2011 @ 05:50 PM
Young Handsome

Knicks on the come up tho
March 15, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
qazwsx1

Yeah right. When the heat is eliminated in the playoffs are you gonna change who is the 2010-2011 nba champion in your sig like how you changed John Wall ROY to Blake Griffin ROY in your sig?

nah bro miami wont get eliminated

current prediction for east

Miami
Chicago
Boston
Orlando

rest of the spots arent important since those team aint making it pass the first round

semi finals Miami over Orlando in 4
Chicago over Boston in 6

eastern conference finals
Miami over Chicago in 4
March 15, 2011 @ 07:59 PM
jtangtwenty3

all of them.... thats what makes them an elite team.

but not all of the "elite" teams do. the only other team i would even think about saying this about is the celtics, and even they are questionable on occasion
March 15, 2011 @ 08:05 PM
Constellations

nah bro miami wont get eliminated

current prediction for east

Miami
Chicago
Boston
Orlando

rest of the spots arent important since those team aint making it pass the first round

semi finals Miami over Orlando in 4
Chicago over Boston in 6

eastern conference finals
Miami over Chicago in 4

you've got to be fucking retarded

\X/

March 15, 2011 @ 08:10 PM
Scotty

^ and thats coming from a heat fan... hahhaha
March 15, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
qazwsx1

you've got to be fucking retarded

elaborate my fellow Heat's fan
March 15, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
Flockaveli

elaborate my fellow Heat's fan

It's probably because you're an idiot and you think Miami is going to make a clean sweep of two top teams in the East that they've had problems with all year. It's one thing to be a committed fan, it's entirely another thing to just be straight up retarded and I'm pretty sure you fall into the latter category.
March 15, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
megalison

Spurs before the Bulls... The Bulls are good but they're not winning it all this year. Like the level the Magic were on when they went to the finals (obv not same playing styles) but if they get there they have little experience and as good as Rose is I don't know how he'd do against the Lakers or the Spurs in a long series.

I'm convinced now though that the Heat are done it's going to be Boston or Chicago repping the East.
March 16, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Constellations

It's probably because you're an idiot and you think Miami is going to make a clean sweep of two top teams in the East that they've had problems with all year. It's one thing to be a committed fan, it's entirely another thing to just be straight up retarded and I'm pretty sure you fall into the latter category.

\X/

March 16, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
ahhhrt

Hansborough been burnin teams lately.
March 16, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
DStyles

Miami Heat... that whole team is a joke and the only way they will win a title is if David Stern does what he did in '06.

Fucking Knicks, possibly the worst franchise that ever existed couldn't even beat the Pacers. I needed that Knicks win.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 16, 2011 @ 08:45 PM
thatkiddjulian

I'm just waiting for L.A to win a three peat with Dwight Howard Signing with the Lakers the end of the year [=
March 16, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
jtangtwenty3

you gonna be waitin a while
March 16, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Scotty

I'm just waiting for L.A to win a three peat with Dwight Howard Signing with the Lakers the end of the year [=

Dwight has already stated he is going to stay in orlando and try to win a championship there.. So he isnt going to LA and it would take alot for LA to get him..

Celtics finally looked in sync tonight! The past few games they were all over the place, players not doing what they do, turnovers all over the place.. But with Big baby and Delonte back in the line up now, you can tell it does alot for them! Just cant wait for shaq to get back and it will all be in place! Need the bulls to lose though, hahaha
March 16, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
Sub Prime

why do lakers fans think they will get any player they want?

remember when you were getting melo last month?
March 16, 2011 @ 11:32 PM
Eaton

Dwight was on PTI today talkiing again about wanting to stay in orlando and win a ring there. He aint going anywhere

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

March 16, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
Constellations

OKC has a nasty front line with serge iBlocka and perkins. miami couldnt get shit the paint today razz

\X/

March 17, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
Scotty

Yeah where prettyboy at? Oh yeah Miami lost! Thought they were going undefeated for the rest of the season? That lasted a game... hahaha
March 17, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
Constellations

technically 3 games lol. the best thing to come out of the game tonight

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9BkcW1ebw

\X/

Please login first to reply.