Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
February 5, 2008 @ 09:37 PM
louis-lau

wtf Shaq is in talks to go to Phx for Marion???????????

haha yeah i heard about that today, i think it would be a smart move if shaq was maybe 2 years younger and 100 percent healthy but as of now i think it wouldn't be too smart, but than again shaq does get double teamed and that opens up amare, it opens cutting lanes for barbosa, leaves nash/bell open for 3s.

anyways wow lakers were fun to watch today even though kobe didnt do too good, i cant wait until bynum gets back in the lineup.
February 5, 2008 @ 10:09 PM
thephreak

wtf Shaq is in talks to go to Phx for Marion???????????

if the trade does go through, it would be one of the worst front office decision ever made. No dis to Shaq, but i wouldn't give him the ball to save my life. He needs to retire. He is disgracing his legacy by continuing to play. I am dying to know how the fuck he would fit into Phoenix's offense. Enighten me on that...

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 5, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
amplive

SHAQ TRADED FOR MARION AND BANKS!??????

hes flying to Phoenix and taking a physical
February 6, 2008 @ 05:15 AM
wikedwun

The next best tandem in the NBA
Man what a debut by Pau Wall Gasol 24 & 12. I was so happy when I saw the highlights. He was a straight beast on the boards. Just wait til Bynum gets back, I smell Championship.

& as for the Shaq trade I think it was a bad move. How is an old big fella gonna run&gun wit the Suns style of play. I bet Phoenix did this to size up wit the Lakers LOL
February 6, 2008 @ 10:28 AM
HipHopPunk

if the trade does go through, it would be one of the worst front office decision ever made. No dis to Shaq, but i wouldn't give him the ball to save my life. He needs to retire. He is disgracing his legacy by continuing to play. I am dying to know how the fuck he would fit into Phoenix's offense. Enighten me on that...

i agree, i cant wait to see bynum, duncan and yao, dunk on shaq. he needs to retire. he cant even barely dunk anymore. he is making himself look stupid. all his career he lived off his physical gifts but never developed a game or even got into real game shape, now that age has caught up, he has nothing.
what is phx gonna do? run a half court game??? lmao. this is a joke.
this is a chance for kobe and bynum to get their paybacks on this lazy bum.
February 6, 2008 @ 10:54 AM
dennis239

i agree, i cant wait to see bynum, duncan and yao, dunk on shaq. he needs to retire. he cant even barely dunk anymore. he is making himself look stupid. all his career he lived off his physical gifts but never developed a game or even got into real game shape, now that age has caught up, he has nothing.
what is phx gonna do? run a half court game??? lmao. this is a joke.
this is a chance for kobe and bynum to get their paybacks on this lazy bum.

Yea, ahah joke, yea ahaha, yea. Yea shaq has lived of his physical gifts (Orlando, Laker Days) Yea ahah he sucks. Never a game yea, never (A big men with one the best foot work, one of the best passers.) Yea what joke, useless. Yea a top 10 of all time player useless, Yea he sucks. Yea, what happened with Kareem with the showtime lakers, yea that was joke, Yea.

Please leave the forum your basketball knowledge is beyond repair.
February 6, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
geturshineon

the "diesel" is out of gas.
February 6, 2008 @ 05:53 PM
focus

February 6, 2008 @ 05:56 PM
thephreak

"The Sun is setting in the West".....

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 6, 2008 @ 06:05 PM
jay3091

The Phoenix Suns today acquired four-time NBA Champion Shaquille O’Neal from the Miami Heat in exchange for forward Shawn Marion and guard Marcus Banks, pending completion of physical examinations by both teams.
February 6, 2008 @ 09:58 PM
XaoTiK

^worst trade of the year!
February 6, 2008 @ 11:42 PM
thephreak

Chris Paul...suprised. anyone see his stats tonight?
42pts, 9 assts, 8 stls, 5 rebs
The only other two people on the PLANET who could do somethin like that would be Lebron and Kobe.

February 6, 2008 @ 11:45 PM
KENNN

Can't wait till Shaq plays in LA. HAHAHAHAHAHA
February 6, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
FearItSelf

Chris Paul...suprised. anyone see his stats tonight?
42pts, 9 assts, 8 stls, 5 rebs
The only other two people on the PLANET who could do somethin like that would be Lebron and Kobe.

last person to get those numbers was MJ. source on stat is sportscenter
February 7, 2008 @ 03:41 AM
wikedwun

Can't wait till Shaq plays in LA. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah hes gonna get Booed like crazy & I hope Bynum is back then, if not I hope Gasol Dunks on his old ass
February 7, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
itdiedin98

I think that was a terrible trade on the Suns part.
February 7, 2008 @ 01:14 PM
boomshokalocka

yeah no more run and gun with his old fat ass
February 7, 2008 @ 01:34 PM
geturshineon

i dont know how steve nash is going to be able to get into the lane and kick it out with not only shaq in the lane, amare, and their defenders..the lane is going to be so clogged up when nash tries to get in there. and they are going to get killed when teams run the pick and roll cause shaq and amare never like going out to defend guards.

this seems like a desperate move by steve kerr to try and match up with lakers and the gasol trade.
February 7, 2008 @ 01:37 PM
HipHopPunk

i agree. shaq isnt gonna play d nor be able to run with them.
bynum is gonna dog shaq
February 7, 2008 @ 01:49 PM
spaka

i agree. shaq isnt gonna play d nor be able to run with them.
bynum is gonna dog shaq

Everybody is already jumping on the bandwagon, that shaq has already lost it. Remember, every team he has gone to, the team has managed to go to the championship game. he has an impact on a team even tho the suns do play high tempo but with no doubt Amare will become better atleast its gonna be interesting to watch kobe and shaq 4 times a yr.
February 7, 2008 @ 01:54 PM
itdiedin98

It will probably help the Suns out some when it comes to the playoffs giving them more of a defensive presence but it'll change the teams offensive system with Shaq not being able to run the floor like the rest of the team and they definitely won't be the same team offensively without Shawn Marion.
February 8, 2008 @ 01:42 PM
CuttyBuddy

It will probably help the Suns out some when it comes to the playoffs giving them more of a defensive presence but it'll change the teams offensive system with Shaq not being able to run the floor like the rest of the team and they definitely won't be the same team offensively without Shawn Marion.

That's the given reason why Kerr went through with this odd trade. He's looking to "preserve" Shaq until the postseason. Personally, this trade doesn't seem AS BAD as it does, but good for the Heat, Marion will bring some much needed help to Miami.
February 9, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
DunkPunk

shaq is old as hell..

the only reason that he left miami cuz miami sucks and he wnated a another chapionship ring. before he retires.

i think this is last season?

CURRENTLY IN LONDON.

February 9, 2008 @ 09:57 PM
CuttyBuddy

i think this is last season?

Man it better be, I thought he was and should have retired before the start of this season.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:37 PM
geturshineon

j kidd back to dallas, for a grip of players devin harris, jerry stackhouse and others + money..not offical yet, but deal is in the works apparently.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:49 PM
HipHopPunk

j kidd back to dallas, for a grip of players devin harris, jerry stackhouse and others + money..not offical yet, but deal is in the works apparently.

yep, heard that too. i still put lakers and spurs ahead of mavs and suns.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
HipHopPunk

Man it better be, I thought he was and should have retired before the start of this season.

exactly, this season i have seen him miss many layups and dunks. horrible. he is no longer feared either.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:56 PM
geturshineon

yep, heard that too. i still put lakers and spurs ahead of mavs and suns.

i agree but man, the spurs really need tony parker back, they look so lost on the offensive end without him.

i think all the suns want from shaq is draw double teams for the kick and good defense. does anyone know if hes playing tonight btw?
February 13, 2008 @ 08:03 PM
CuttyBuddy

i think all the suns want from shaq is draw double teams for the kick and good defense. does anyone know if hes playing tonight btw?

I didn't know that the Big Aristotle still gets double teamed...

And that Dallas/NJ trade is fucking ridiculous. I don't care how frequently and easily Devin Harris gets injured, especially when he's a young and obviously talented PG who hasn't reached the peak of his career yet. Then you're giving up J Stack, who may have been a little inconsistent so far this season, except for that one game-winner he had, but is still one of the solid bench players in the league who can provide their team with a spark off the bench. And I heard that they're giving up Desagana Diop also? If Dallas isn't thinking about signing another C after losing him, then they're in some deep ass water once playoffs come around, because Dallas would be one dumbass of a team to lay all of their C's work on a guy like Dampier. Don't even mention Nowitzki playing C for 20 minutes here and 10 minutes there. He may be 7 feet tall, but he cannot play nor defend in the post, so he's not a choice. Overall, it looks like NJ is going to benefit hugely from this trade if it goes through. Add all those guys with already great players like VC, RJ, and great young guys like Marcus Williams and Sean Williams, the future looks pretty damn bright for NJ.
February 13, 2008 @ 08:21 PM
geturshineon

^^^ nj also got maurice ager and 3 mil, the league max for cash..pretty crazy risk for the mavs, but i guess they wanted experience in the front court and kidd is still capable of dropping a triple double in any game, well not against the lakers, suns or spurs..lol

and shaq isnt playing tonight against the warriors, guess they're saving him for the mavs game tmrw?? should be a good game, im a fan of baron davis and i felt he shoulda made the west all star team this year.

Please login first to reply.