Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 31, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
JayNav

wow, I thought the Blazers had potential this season, but when I saw them let Lebron just stroll in the lane to win it in the last seconds... it gave me some real doubts about their youth and their knowledge of how to win tough games.
January 31, 2008 @ 02:44 PM
bomber

wow, I thought the Blazers had potential this season, but when I saw them let Lebron just stroll in the lane to win it in the last seconds... it gave me some real doubts about their youth and their knowledge of how to win tough games.

Potential for what? They have a solid chance of making the playoffs this year which is a huge step forward. Remember this season was supposed to be a complete bust after losing their hyped up #1 pick to knee injury.

Theoretically when Oden is in the mix next season their trouble protecting the paint should take care of itself.
January 31, 2008 @ 02:54 PM
HipHopPunk

Potential for what? They have a solid chance of making the playoffs this year which is a huge step forward. Remember this season was supposed to be a complete bust after losing their hyped up #1 pick to knee injury.

Theoretically when Oden is in the mix next season their trouble protecting the paint should take care of itself.

i agree. they wont win every game but they are just on the come up as of now. fighting for a playoff spot shows promise by itself. lets hope they dont fizzle down the stretch, lots of basketball to be played.
and with bron, he does that to any team, not just the blazers. like bomber said they should improve with oden concentrating on defense.

oh yea and for you roy for mvp chanters...like steven a. said last night.."lets not get ahead of yourselves with the roy for mvp talk"
January 31, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
geturshineon

i think its become a staple for every home team to chant "MVP" whenever their best player is at the free throw line. the suns do it with nash, we do it with kobe, the cavs do it with lebron, etc.
January 31, 2008 @ 06:47 PM
niq

Reserves

WEST
Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets)
David West (New Orleans Hornets)
Brandon Roy (Portland Trailblazers)
Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz)
Steve Nash (Phoenix Suns)
Amar

BLACK-SCALE.COM

January 31, 2008 @ 06:52 PM
FearItSelf

alright portland trailblazer expert here. I gurantee that, that trade never happens. We have Kevin Pritchard a lock for general manager of the year. Why would we trade three young players with great potential that get tons of minutes for devin harris. We don"t need point guard help. We have tons of guards, and thats not our issue. It is basolutely ridculous.

Oh btw... Frye has played way better here then in NY. I read the Oregonian sports section 2 weeks ago and they interviewed Frye. He said that when he was traded from Ny it felt liek he was being "freed'. He hated there and he is playing great here. I might get his autograph tonight. Not oging down count on it
January 31, 2008 @ 06:53 PM
thephreak

Reserves

WEST
Chris Paul (New Orleans Hornets)
David West (New Orleans Hornets)
Brandon Roy (Portland Trailblazers)
Carlos Boozer (Utah Jazz)
Steve Nash (Phoenix Suns)
Amar

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 31, 2008 @ 06:55 PM
FearItSelf

i agree. they wont win every game but they are just on the come up as of now. fighting for a playoff spot shows promise by itself. lets hope they dont fizzle down the stretch, lots of basketball to be played.
and with bron, he does that to any team, not just the blazers. like bomber said they should improve with oden concentrating on defense.

oh yea and for you roy for mvp chanters...like steven a. said last night.."lets not get ahead of yourselves with the roy for mvp talk"

fuck you and fuck stephen A. ROY FOR MVP
January 31, 2008 @ 07:43 PM
focus

Caron Butler (Washington Wizards)
Antawn Jamison (Washington Wizards)

holla
January 31, 2008 @ 07:57 PM
HipHopPunk

fuck you and fuck stephen A. ROY FOR MVP

when you start using foul language, its a sign that you have lost....
January 31, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
HipHopPunk

i think its become a staple for every home team to chant "MVP" whenever their best player is at the free throw line. the suns do it with nash, we do it with kobe, the cavs do it with lebron, etc.

not saying the home team chanting...it was other words for ppl who are putting roy in the mvp race.
January 31, 2008 @ 08:01 PM
HipHopPunk

alright portland trailblazer expert here. I gurantee that, that trade never happens. We have Kevin Pritchard a lock for general manager of the year. Why would we trade three young players with great potential that get tons of minutes for devin harris. We don"t need point guard help. We have tons of guards, and thats not our issue. It is basolutely ridculous.

Oh btw... Frye has played way better here then in NY. I read the Oregonian sports section 2 weeks ago and they interviewed Frye. He said that when he was traded from Ny it felt liek he was being "freed'. He hated there and he is playing great here. I might get his autograph tonight. Not oging down count on it

i never said it was going to happen, it was reported, a simple copy and paste from espn.com..check it out : )
January 31, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
focus

hm.. i wonder what i forgot

February 1, 2008 @ 03:44 PM
louis-lau

LAKERS GOT PAU GASOLLL!

once bynum is 100 percent and back, championship here we come.

www.nba.com/lakers/news/080201gasol_trade.html
February 1, 2008 @ 03:52 PM

Inactive

^I am so amped on this trade. They are gonna be so good. Kobe, Lamar, Bynum , derek fisher, and pau gasol. Thats a starting lineup right theres.
February 1, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
geturshineon

LAKERS GOT PAU GASOLLL!

once bynum is 100 percent and back, championship here we come.

www.nba.com/lakers/news/080201gasol_trade.html

wow, so hyped right now..its about damn time mitch got some balls and made a big trade..gasol is the truth, he plays hard on both sides of the court and has a great offensive game. not to mention we got rid of kwame brown lol. the lake show featuring kobe bryant and now pau gasol comin to a town near you!!
February 1, 2008 @ 04:33 PM
louis-lau

wow, so hyped right now..its about damn time mitch got some balls and made a big trade..gasol is the truth, he plays hard on both sides of the court and has a great offensive game. not to mention we got rid of kwame brown lol. the lake show featuring kobe bryant and now pau gasol comin to a town near you!!

haha yep thats what i like to hear, THE TRUTH!

i just got tickets to see the lakers@warriors on march 24, i hope bynum can play by than.
February 1, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
geturshineon

haha yep thats what i like to hear, THE TRUTH!

i just got tickets to see the lakers@warriors on march 24, i hope bynum can play by than.

im tryna to get tickets for the lake show here against miami..i know it will be a blow out, but i still wanna attend lol..that warrior game will be so good, the warriors are very underrated and b diddy is hella good, he should of made the all star game imo.
February 1, 2008 @ 05:00 PM
focus

Whoa that's crazy for the Lakers.. though what if there were some good draft picks
February 1, 2008 @ 05:44 PM
HipHopPunk

im with you
February 1, 2008 @ 07:46 PM

Inactive

Whoa that's crazy for the Lakers.. though what if there were some good draft picks

Good picks? as in the positioning of the picks? if so then i doubt it. We're talking about Kobe, an improving Bynum, Gasol, and Odom in the coming years. They will receive an 08 pick which will be at best 24-29. The second 1st round pick would be around that same number as before primarily because of a better chemistry between the players. As for players, there's always going to be the what ifs when it comes to the draft but hey, obtaining a 7 footer capable of putting up 20/10 is worth the risk.
February 2, 2008 @ 01:06 AM
geturshineon

Phil Jackson never plays rookies/2nd year players anyway. Remember....it took a Kwame Brown injury for Bynum to even get reasonable minutes this year. So trading away draft picks....who cares?

agree, i think bynum would of gotten more mins regardless seeing how unproductive brown was on the offensive end. and jordan farmar got some serious playing time last year, but i think it was only because of the lack of production from the pg position (cough cough, should got jkidd last year)
February 2, 2008 @ 01:15 AM
FearItSelf

blazers won again, booyah
February 2, 2008 @ 07:21 PM
amplive

^^ That was a lucky ass win lol...Knicks were owning them for a while..Go Lakers!!!!!!
February 4, 2008 @ 10:49 PM
A Happy Day

youtube.com/watch?v=MHoZvSuXimo

spurs,mavs,suns should be shitting themself. lakers+celtics= highest rated finals ever.
February 4, 2008 @ 11:47 PM
thephreak

AI still got it cool

edit: im happy for the Lakers and fans, they finally got somethin legit to be excited about. They will definitely benefit from Pau. The talent level is definitely there, but now, they gotta figure out how to mesh together and play as a team. Now, if the Rockets would do something bout Steve Francis....

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

February 5, 2008 @ 10:05 AM
jgoldson

Steve Francis' career is over. I have seen few players fall as fast from their prime to nothing in such a short amount of time, especially without major injury.
February 5, 2008 @ 03:28 PM
louis-lau

i can't wait to watch the lakers tonight against the nets, im glad i got nba tv.
February 5, 2008 @ 08:37 PM
CuttyBuddy

Washington lost to Philly tonight.... that's just fucking unbelievable. We really need to get Caron healthy and Gilbert to hopefully come back by the end of the month, we're dying right now.
February 5, 2008 @ 08:54 PM

Inactive

wtf Shaq is in talks to go to Phx for Marion???????????

Please login first to reply.