FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 21, 2008 @ 09:35 PM
Lifted.

^word. clutch shot
January 22, 2008 @ 12:24 AM
louis-lau

GO LAKERS!, the lakers just beat the nuggest for a 3rd time which is a season sweep.
January 22, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
louis-lau

blazers win in OT again. THey are just so good. BRANDON ROY FOR MVP!!!!!!!!

seriously though. HE should be MVP

no way he should be mvp but he is def in the top 10 IMO.

www.nba.com/features/player_rankings.html
January 23, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
CuttyBuddy

miami is pathetic this yr. blazers are playing real well lately. and the nuggets. matter fact the whole west except for the twolves

T-Wolves are ACTUALLY doing all right. Offensively and defensively, they are right where they should be, unfortunately, their maturity isn't growing as rapidly as that of the Portland Trailblazers. What Minnesota has in its arsenal right now isn't enough to win games, but looking at what they have, an up and coming PG Randy Foye, monster dunker Gerald Green, you have Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, you have a whole bunch of guys who will deliver very soon. And for Denver, they may have a winning record (I think) but Linas Kleiza is the only one playing WELL. Carmelo Anthony has been WAY too quiet, and Iverson's old news, but he's having another strong solid season. I'd like to see Marcus Camby score a bit more, make him an even bigger threat. But my Wizards have a matchup tonight against Cleveland. I can't say how much I've been anticipating this game smile
January 23, 2008 @ 11:21 PM
thephreak

T-Wolves are ACTUALLY doing all right. Offensively and defensively, they are right where they should be, unfortunately, their maturity isn't growing as rapidly as that of the Portland Trailblazers. What Minnesota has in its arsenal right now isn't enough to win games, but looking at what they have, an up and coming PG Randy Foye, monster dunker Gerald Green, you have Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, you have a whole bunch of guys who will deliver very soon. And for Denver, they may have a winning record (I think) but Linas Kleiza is the only one playing WELL. Carmelo Anthony has been WAY too quiet, and Iverson's old news, but he's having another strong solid season. I'd like to see Marcus Camby score a bit more, make him an even bigger threat. But my Wizards have a matchup tonight against Cleveland. I can't say how much I've been anticipating this game smile

wow, your Wizards got raped by Ilgauskas and Lebron

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 24, 2008 @ 02:32 PM
CuttyBuddy

^ *Sigh* No need to relive that. Fucking Ilgauskas, I hate how he barely tries to get rebounds, and yet he doesn't do any jumping. Can't stand tall bitches like him and Yao. LeBron didn't really do too much damage, but understand that Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison were disgustingly quiet that night.
January 24, 2008 @ 06:38 PM
Cryptick

mhm, and because of the silence they got merked nah mean!?

GO LAKERS!
January 24, 2008 @ 10:59 PM
JayNav

I can't wait for Sunday, Lakers vs Cavs!

The cavs are on a tear right now and the clear choice for MVP Lebron is making it happen. I know Bynum is out, but even with out him the supporting casts are about equal. The cavs are a horrible team minus Lebron, but he makes those guys so much better. As much as I hate to admit it, Kobe is also making his teammates much better for the first time in his career

I think Lebron did do some damage against the wizards, I mean 23 8 8 is a good day for any player in the league.
January 25, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
CuttyBuddy

I think Lebron did do some damage against the wizards, I mean 23 8 8 is a good day for any player in the league.

Oh were those the numbers that Bron had that night? Oh... never mind then.
January 25, 2008 @ 09:11 PM
thephreak

what do you guys think about the starting lineup of the All-Star Selection? i think the people selected are pretty well deserving, except maybe Melo or AI. Frankly, im interested in the second squad selection for the all-stars.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 25, 2008 @ 09:13 PM
FearItSelf

blazers will be the fourth seed ocme playoff time. ROy for MVP
January 25, 2008 @ 09:45 PM
N1QUE

yeah anyways razz
January 25, 2008 @ 10:53 PM
bomber

Yea if they played in the East maybe.
January 25, 2008 @ 11:06 PM
FearItSelf

they are going to win their division. and by doing so be guranteed at least fourth seed
January 26, 2008 @ 12:40 AM
thephreak

^^and how are you certain that they will pass Denver?

January 26, 2008 @ 01:17 AM
FearItSelf

^^and how are you certain that they will pass Denver?

better team
January 26, 2008 @ 01:56 AM
OldeEngri$h

word...although i went to the game tonight and they lost to the rockets, i really do think p-town is gon make the playoffs.
January 26, 2008 @ 09:14 AM
N1QUE

better team

blazers are an absolute fluke right now, you ask any of the playoff teams who'd they rather face in a 7 game series, Portland or Denver.. and I bet you that they'd take Portland in a heartbeat.

Absolutely no experience whatsoever, no poise and their just plain young. Meanwhile Denver's got the experience of AI, Carmelo who's been there, Camby who's been there and the list goes on and on and on.

Your only kidding yourself if you think the Blazers will go far..
January 26, 2008 @ 10:13 AM
CuttyBuddy

^ I couldn't have said it any better. The NBA is a long ass season with 82 games. Portland needs to learn the tough schedule they have of having to endure all those games. If they do make the playoffs, I'm sure they wouldn't make it pass the first round, since only a couple guys on that team have playoff experience, Steve Blake I'm sure is one of them.
January 26, 2008 @ 10:48 AM
HipHopPunk

agreed. Roy is a very good player, not great yet. he hasnt tested yet, he is on the come up. when he gets there we will see if he is great and can still make a impact on the game when the d is focused on him. i think he will be great one day but mvp talk for him is immature.
blazers will fight for a playoff spot from 6-8
January 26, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
HipHopPunk

^ I couldn't have said it any better. The NBA is a long ass season with 82 games. Portland needs to learn the tough schedule they have of having to endure all those games. If they do make the playoffs, I'm sure they wouldn't make it pass the first round, since only a couple guys on that team have playoff experience, Steve Blake I'm sure is one of them.

yep
blazers have a bright future but they havent learned or gone through growing pains. im sure you will see them stuble sometime during the season, remember everyone turns up their play after the break. on that being said look out for the spurs to get healthy and turn it on as usual.

babfett-whats going on with mac? he needs to train better in the off season to stay injury free. i have some friends here in orlando who are close with him and we agree he should train harder in the off season.
January 26, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
FearItSelf

agreed. Roy is a very good player, not great yet. he hasnt tested yet, he is on the come up. when he gets there we will see if he is great and can still make a impact on the game when the d is focused on him. i think he will be great one day but mvp talk for him is immature.
blazers will fight for a playoff spot from 6-8

obviously you have never watched the blazers play. The D is always focused on brandon roy and what has he done...clutch shots, and won games. Keep thinking they are a fluke. Meet me here in the spring
January 26, 2008 @ 04:16 PM
Daws

obviously you have never watched the blazers play. The D is always focused on brandon roy and what has he done...clutch shots, and won games. Keep thinking they are a fluke. Meet me here in the spring

co-sign
January 26, 2008 @ 10:08 PM
thephreak

At this point, Portland has not really proved to me that they can hang with the elites...at least not yet. Ask me again when Oden gets back.

Like I said, right now, Denver can easily outmatch Portland in every aspect except for defense. **waits for the "defense wins games" argument**. Yes, defense wins games, but so does a high octane offense, 2 all-stars, and the oh-so-important experience. I keep on hearing Brandon Roy this, Brandon Roy that. Okay, he is a great player, but Denver got Iverson. Who else? You got Aldridge, Denver got Camby. You got Fry, Denver got Kleiza. You got Jarrett Jack, Denver got Carter and Atkins. You got Outlaw and Miles, Denver got Martin, Nene, and Najera. Lastly, you got the rest of the Portland Team...Denver got Melo. Getting redundant? Not saying Portland is wack, but don't get too ahead of yourself. That being said, BOTH teams will probably not make it to the second round, but i give Denver the edge if i had to bet.

January 27, 2008 @ 01:58 AM
N1QUE

pwned. respect.
January 27, 2008 @ 02:14 AM
typo

yall better start respectin the Hornets! leading the west, on an eight game winning streak, and man handled the spurs earlier tonight!!!
January 27, 2008 @ 09:42 AM
CuttyBuddy

babfett-whats going on with mac? he needs to train better in the off season to stay injury free. i have some friends here in orlando who are close with him and we agree he should train harder in the off season.

Train? Mmm, I'm not sure if that will really help him stay injury-immune. I don't know what is up with T-Mac's body, he just can't have a healthy season, it's just impossible. T-Mac is just a machine on the offensive end when he's 100% healthy, but he's only been 100% a couple times in the last couple years. Now, as much as I hate to see my idol who is clearly a starter, come off the bench now for Houton, the Rockets are playing a bit better. Yet, T-Mac is still squeezing in about 15-20 shots a game lol. But, as T-Mac said a couple days ago after one of their victories, I "think they have found themselves."
January 27, 2008 @ 10:55 AM

Inactive

Hornets FTW
January 27, 2008 @ 11:29 AM
JayNav

Yes the Hornets are for real, Chris Paul should be 2nd in the MVP votes right behind Lebron. With Peja hittin shots from the outside and chandler bangin in the low post CP has got options upon otions to pass... oh and the kid can score. Shoot if the Hornets win the west I wouldn't bet against Paul for 1st in the MVP votes.
January 27, 2008 @ 08:48 PM
geturshineon

if brandon roy doesnt make the all star game, i'll personally raise hell..dude does everything right..and i agree with anyone who says chris paul for MVP, what he's done with the hornets this year is amazing..don't sleep on him!!

Please login first to reply.