300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
January 9, 2008 @ 09:25 PM
Attic Online Shop

Give Bynum 2 more years.
January 10, 2008 @ 02:15 AM
thephreak

Give Bynum 2 more years.

Bynum will never surpass Dwight right now, but Dwight will probably not get any better than the level hes at now. lets just leave it at that

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 10, 2008 @ 09:27 AM
jgoldson

Andrew Bynum will get better but I believe Dwight Howard will as well. Bynum will never be as good as Howard, but he can be one of the best centers in the league as he gets into his mid 20's. Howard just might be the best center in the league right now.
January 10, 2008 @ 09:29 AM
ZeitGeist

Holy crap, the Celtics lost at home to the Bobcats? Too many turnovers and the Bobcats shot almost 50%. I was really hoping the Celts could break the Bulls' record, but they can't lose to teams like the Bobcats when they still have 6 games against the Spurs, Mavs and Suns, plus the threat of injury at any point during the season.

It sucks even more because they just beat the Pistons relying on their bench, so the team should have carried that momentum. I guess I shouldn't be too annoyed, but I'm still disappointed.
January 10, 2008 @ 02:03 PM
CuttyBuddy

Holy crap, the Celtics lost at home to the Bobcats?

suprised Are you serious? I need to check this out.
January 10, 2008 @ 05:12 PM
sydneysneaker

hey guys...what do you think of joakim noah?
January 10, 2008 @ 05:31 PM
thephreak

hey guys...what do you think of joakim noah?

who? nah, Noah will probably take some time to develop. He will probaby never become a superstar, but he brings energy and versatility. You can count on him to get a few points, rebounds and some of the intangibles, but nothing more. kind of like a Battier or Diaw type.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

January 10, 2008 @ 09:15 PM
CuttyBuddy

^Unfortunately, I'll have to agree. I don't think he'll be anything but a player that a coach will look to just put some energy on the court and use some playing time. Noah was one of my favorite guys coming out of Florida U, but I should have seen this coming.
January 11, 2008 @ 07:25 PM
Attic Online Shop

Noah, will get dominated by big guys in the NBA, unless he decides to bulk up and learn to play some D, rather than depend purely on his athleticism, which got him by in college, but means nothing in the NBA.
January 13, 2008 @ 10:39 AM
CuttyBuddy

Who saw Washington beat Boston? That was definitely the most clutch game I've seen from my Wizards this season. Boston lost 2 of it's last 3 games. Maybe a sign, but doubt it.
January 15, 2008 @ 10:47 AM
ChargedGBH

Celts lost to the Wizards twice and the Bobcats in the past week. Dont think its a sign just yet, but the 70 wins is outta the question now. They will recover but they need to get their fuckin act together. I cant understand losing to a wizards team who is without Arenas.
January 15, 2008 @ 11:35 AM
CuttyBuddy

^Caron Butler. Washington can most definitely make up for Arenas' absence with help from guys like Haywood and Daniels, add in bench scoring from Mason, Young, and Songaila. Caron is probably one of the most underrated players in the entire league and Washington is probably one of the most underrated teams in the league, and even more so with Arenas out. But bitches need to watch Butler. Just because Arenas can't get him open looks, doesn't mean Caron won't break backs and make room for himself. He's done it against Boston and every other team before that. I officially think that voting rights should be taken away from the fans. I mean you have D-Wade leading all guards in the East..... what the fuck. I'm more than sure Charles Barkley would agree with me, after his statements about Brandon Roy and Caron Butler on their All-Star Ballot statuses.
January 15, 2008 @ 09:29 PM
focus

How bout dem wizards. cool

can't wait till arenas comes back and they'll take over the east.

too bad they lost to nyk today who are getting better daily..

as for boston.. they'll get back into the swing of things.

but what about the bobcats? what ever Jordan did worked. they beat boston and then blew out detriot.

as for denver there hopeless. they absolutely have no defense.
January 16, 2008 @ 12:09 AM

Inactive

Lakers are number one in power rankings, and Kobe is number one in the mvp race on NBA.com....good day in the basketball world.
January 16, 2008 @ 01:08 AM
thephreak

The all-star voting is simply just a popularity contest, so, dont expect too much out of it. its strictly for entertainment purposes, the more popular players there are, the more people watch, hence more money.

As for the Lakers, they have exceeded expectations, however, with Bynum now out for about 2 months, we will see how they hold up. At the very least, the absence of Bynum will disrupt the flow and momentum of the Lakers so they will have to figure out how they will make up for Bynum. They almost dropped one against Seattle the other day.

Washington has been ballin, but dont expect too much out of them either come post season without Arenas, but the East is so weak from number 3 spot down that they have a decent chance.

The West has been so fuckin unpredictable and wide open this year. Teams that should be near the top (Suns, Mavs, Utah) and teams that i would never tell you prior to the start of the season would be doin half as well as they have (Lakers, Portland, New Orleans)

January 16, 2008 @ 01:26 AM
ChargedGBH

Bynum gone = Lakers gone.

Thats a huge blow to them.
January 16, 2008 @ 01:38 AM
wikedwun

HaHa Suns lost to Clippers, So Lakers are 1st Place without Bynum. So Kwame Brown is gonna have to step his game up plz
January 16, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
ChargedGBH

HaHa Suns lost to Clippers, So Lakers are 1st Place without Bynum. So Kwame Brown is gonna have to step his game up plz

Has Kwame Brown EVER stepped his game up? It hasn't happened and it probably never will
January 16, 2008 @ 03:03 PM

Inactive

Kwame will never be worthy of the over number one pick. But he brings a big body down low and he can provide shot blocking/disruption. He wont avg. good stats, but he is a good line-up filler.
January 17, 2008 @ 04:54 PM
sydneysneaker

Bynum gone = Lakers gone.

Thats a huge blow to them.

true...but i want to see how they go...it would be interesting without bynum.

and i disagree about kwame...he got something in his vault he going to be using in the next 8 weeks...dont count him out
January 18, 2008 @ 09:34 AM
jgoldson

The Lakers will not be on top for long, especially with the injury to Bynum. The Spurs, Mavericks and Celtics will still be the consistent winners as the season progresses.
January 18, 2008 @ 12:00 PM

Inactive

Spurs? They're old...they wont repeat.
January 18, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
thephreak

Spurs? They're old...they wont repeat.

i disagree, Spurs were considered "old" last year as well. hell, they've been old for a long time. not sayin that they will definitely repeat this year, but being old wont be the reason if they lose.

January 19, 2008 @ 01:54 PM
focus

and i disagree about kwame...he got something in his vault he going to be using in the next 8 weeks...dont count him out

Yeah ok.. something in his vault that has been locked for the last 7 years. Don't expect a miracle from kwame.
January 19, 2008 @ 09:46 PM

Inactive

i disagree, Spurs were considered "old" last year as well. hell, they've been old for a long time. not sayin that they will definitely repeat this year, but being old wont be the reason if they lose.

Its a fact that they're old. They are the oldest team in the league.
January 21, 2008 @ 10:15 AM
CuttyBuddy

Yeah ok.. something in his vault that has been locked for the last 7 years. Don't expect a miracle from kwame.

Agreed. The Lakers have already made up their mind that they won't give the ball to Kwame if there's a man on him (maybe even if he's open). You know, so he won't work on his man, back him down that kind of thing. They don't trust his hands. Kwame's offensive awareness is horrid and his ability to catch flashy passes, no-look passes, and those look-a-like shots that are supposed to be a lob is not good. Kobe was doing those kind of things all day long with Bynum, and there's no way he's going to switch over to Kwame. It's been 7 years, and he's never had a solid year. And he NEVER will.
January 21, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
thephreak

Its a fact that they're old. They are the oldest team in the league.

i was only disagreeing to the part of them not repeating this year, not the obvious fact that they are indeed an old team.

January 21, 2008 @ 07:45 PM
FearItSelf

blazers win in OT again. THey are just so good. BRANDON ROY FOR MVP!!!!!!!!

seriously though. HE should be MVP
January 21, 2008 @ 07:53 PM
Lifted.

miami is pathetic this yr. blazers are playing real well lately. and the nuggets. matter fact the whole west except for the twolves
January 21, 2008 @ 09:01 PM
thephreak

detroits first 3 game skid handed to em by Lewis with 3 seconds to go...frankly, i wanted to see overtime

Please login first to reply.