HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 30, 2007 @ 08:08 PM

Inactive

NBA starts tonight. The gods have smiled upon us. Any and all NBA talk goes heeerrrrr bitches.
October 30, 2007 @ 08:44 PM
CuttyBuddy

SA is leading Portland 59-49 at the half. Tony Parker and Tim Duncan looking really good. Bruce Bowen missed two threes... baaadly, and it's from his baseline spot too. On Portland, I'm pretty impressed with LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy seems to be having a little trouble on opening night. Want to see the Houston VS Lakers game, but I need to get some sleep. Waiting tomorrow to see my Wizards play the Pacers cool
October 30, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
thizzleface101

aldrige is a straight offensive beast...przybilla grabbing all the rebounds though. aldrige on my fantasy team though which is awesome
October 31, 2007 @ 01:20 AM
thephreak

Houston didnt do too bad tonight, cept for the last 2 minutes. They still need to figure out how everythin will fit in place around T-Mac and Yao. Damn, i love what the front office did by gettn more bench players that can actually contribute. Mike James and Wells did their thing. Rockets proved they can hold their ground with a small lineup centered around T-Mac and the bench. Of course, the extra 2 points by Luke Walton for the Rockets also helped >sad. Overall, not a bad game. Plus, T-Mac actually got a couple of dunks in. Seems like its gettn rarer to see him throw a couple down.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

October 31, 2007 @ 01:36 AM
PAVED

FUCK ROCKETS

THE REF IS A FUCKING CUNT... THAT WAS CLEARLY A FOUL ON KOBE
October 31, 2007 @ 06:15 AM

Inactive

LOL

they lost. Go Rockets
October 31, 2007 @ 02:15 PM
CuttyBuddy

FUCK ROCKETS

THE REF IS A FUCKING CUNT... THAT WAS CLEARLY A FOUL ON KOBE

Co-sign. I'm no Kobe dickrider, but I can't seem to understand why that ref didn't award Kobe with THREE free throws instead of the two he got. Kobe was well behind the arc, it was like a very visible foot from the arc, and Kobe drew just enough contact to get the call. Meh, he got 45 points last night with 27 free throw attempts... holy shit. I don't even think Dwyane Wade has attempted that mny in one game yet. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the Washington game tonight at 7.
October 31, 2007 @ 02:45 PM
Crook

Co-sign. I'm no Kobe dickrider, but I can't seem to understand why that ref didn't award Kobe with THREE free throws instead of the two he got. Kobe was well behind the arc, it was like a very visible foot from the arc, and Kobe drew just enough contact to get the call. Meh, he got 45 points last night with 27 free throw attempts... holy shit. I don't even think Dwyane Wade has attempted that mny in one game yet. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the Washington game tonight at 7.

If you saw the slow motion footage that TNT showed Kobe was clearly fouled before he even turned around to put the ball up. It was a smart defensive play by the Rockets and a good try by Kobe. The refs got the call right and Kobe crying and screaming like a baby doesnt always mean he was fouled. Then people question why Rasheed Wallace says the NBA is turning into the WWErazz
October 31, 2007 @ 02:48 PM

Inactive

LOL @ "I'm a kobe dick rider"

Gotta be a real man to be able to say that and not insert a "(no homo)" afterwards
October 31, 2007 @ 04:49 PM
CuttyBuddy

LOL @ "I'm a kobe dick rider"

Gotta be a real man to be able to say that and not insert a "(no homo)" afterwards

Looks like you didn't read what I wrote. I said "I'm no Kobe dickrider."razz Understand? And thanks for clearing that up Crook, I swore I thought Kobe was fouled as he went up. I'll take a look at it again.
October 31, 2007 @ 05:45 PM
Crook

No problem. It was a hard thing to see and even i thought Kobe might get the call but when they slowed it down he was clearly hacked early lol Its a funny thing to actually argue for a foul but the refs got it right lol
October 31, 2007 @ 05:54 PM

Inactive

Oh, its already common knowledge that I cant read or spell.
October 31, 2007 @ 06:02 PM
PeeWee

You are infact quite good at writing though kind sir.
October 31, 2007 @ 08:26 PM

Inactive

Can some one please cock smack Steven A. Smith. Lord have mercy, Bill Walton is actually tolerable sitting next to that douche bag and his epic sized forehead.
October 31, 2007 @ 08:35 PM
thephreak

i actually enjoy Smths "analysis" hes straighforward and tells you wat he thinks. plus, the things that come out his mouth are usually laughable, though i hardly ever agree. Denver as western conference champs? please....|0.

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

October 31, 2007 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

I think that Steven A. Smith purposely acts like a loud mouthed ass hole so people like me can complain about him thus bringing up his demand as the Simon (from American Idol) character that everyone loves to hate. I wont say he doesnt know his basketball cause he obviously does. But, I cant stand his unwillingness to ever back down from anything especially when he's dead wrong, and then attempts to turn it around like he didnt say that bullshit in the first place.

I'd take Charles, Kenny and EJ over what ESPN offers anyday though.
October 31, 2007 @ 09:12 PM

Inactive

So the Mavs just ass raped the Cavs.
October 31, 2007 @ 09:23 PM
thephreak

fuckin borin game...Ilgauskas is gettn a shitload of rebounds tho cool

October 31, 2007 @ 09:26 PM

Inactive

Dirk had a decent game. Thanks Dirk...needed the dantasy points.

Now, lets see what the Nuggets can do.
October 31, 2007 @ 09:27 PM
focus

Sonics debut, should be a good game. Go Durant & Carmelo smile
October 31, 2007 @ 09:36 PM

Inactive

Man, Im not gonna get any work done at all with basketball back on TV.
November 1, 2007 @ 11:06 AM
fresh4life

melo and the DANK NUGGS are takin all this this year!
November 1, 2007 @ 12:17 PM

Inactive

I think that Steven A. Smith purposely acts like a loud mouthed ass hole so people like me can complain about him thus bringing up his demand as the Simon (from American Idol) character that everyone loves to hate. I wont say he doesnt know his basketball cause he obviously does. But, I cant stand his unwillingness to ever back down from anything especially when he's dead wrong, and then attempts to turn it around like he didnt say that bullshit in the first place.

I'd take Charles, Kenny and EJ over what ESPN offers anyday though.

Him and Bill Walton make for the most awkward combination. I literally could not watch the pre-game show because of them.
November 1, 2007 @ 12:27 PM
thizzleface101

iverson had a great statline last night...go nuggets
November 1, 2007 @ 03:29 PM

Inactive

The Nuggets will be a really tough team if Iverson lets Carmelo be the number one like he did last night, and he just worries about being the facilitator.
November 1, 2007 @ 05:25 PM
thephreak

I think Denver finally has a legit and good chance this year with everyone healthy, but know that the sonics are in the bottom 6 of the West and its not sayin much when the Nuggets have a good game against them. we will see how well they work together against the top 6 teams in the West when they try and run against some tough defenses and dangerous offeneses. But things are lookin real good for y'all Denver fans this year.

November 1, 2007 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

Miami looks bad.
November 2, 2007 @ 12:04 AM
Crook

Thats because they havent unleashed Penny yet. Wait until Shaq and Penny are on the floor together again. 1996 is BACK!!! "You can't guard me...the secret service couldn't guard me!"- Lil Penny
November 2, 2007 @ 12:22 AM
thephreak

aw damn!!! Rockets are makin me really happy right now cool

November 2, 2007 @ 02:54 AM
PAVED

It was amazing to see Grant Hill play...

Please login first to reply.