Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 4, 2008 @ 06:18 PM
Drebrooklyn

fuck Chelsea..ManU all day
May 11, 2008 @ 10:46 AM
go0seMUFC

Glory Glory Man U!
May 19, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
antweint.

Man U!!!
May 19, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
SK1

Fucking glorychasers.
May 19, 2008 @ 09:46 PM
El-SD

Chelsea ftmfw!!!
May 20, 2008 @ 12:19 AM
CallumP

Its my friends birthday, and hes a manc as well so its gonna be a hell of a night.
May 20, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
Fares

Come On Utd!
May 21, 2008 @ 02:46 PM
go0seMUFC

chelsea's luck never seems to run out. you londoners should go to church and pray...
May 21, 2008 @ 04:36 PM
go0seMUFC

Edwin Van Der San. Enough Said. Manchester United. Champions of England. Champions of Europe.
May 21, 2008 @ 04:41 PM
SK1

I can't believe that happened, it was in their hands...
May 21, 2008 @ 05:11 PM
geturshineon

i think that no team deserves to lose when it gets to penalties, but drogba was a fucking tool for slapping vidic right in plain view of the referee. he is truly a disgrace. chelsea lucked out with their equilizer, but both teams had chances to put it away. terry's miss reminded me of david beckham's missed pen in the european championships a couple years back against portugal, the ground gave in right as he was kicking the ball, very unlucky.

however, couldn't be more happier for utd and even happier for fergie and players like giggsy, scholesy and gaz, i think they can ride off into the sunset as champions now.
May 21, 2008 @ 05:51 PM
SK1

Drogba tapped him. Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, but it was a tap.
May 21, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
teov

man utd got lucky ... Terry missed the penalty due to the wet grass , he kicked the ball perfectly

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 21, 2008 @ 07:08 PM
Endless Josh

I'm a Chelsea fan, but that was a hell of a game and props to Utd for keeping their cool and pulling it off. Hopefully Chelsea will have enough of a team left to take it next year.
May 21, 2008 @ 07:19 PM
SK1

man utd got lucky ... Terry missed the penalty due to the wet grass , he kicked the ball perfectly

Yeah he slipped at the exact wrong moment, shitty fucking grass from Slovakia.
May 21, 2008 @ 07:51 PM
james19

Yes United!! Ftw!
May 21, 2008 @ 07:54 PM
SK1

I would have rather seen Messi play. Game wasn't good at all. Ronaldo sucked in 2nd half and was absolutely terrible in extra time. Tevez was horrible. Rooney same. They didn't deserve it.
May 21, 2008 @ 08:53 PM
go0seMUFC

double crossbar misses by chelsea sure scared the shit out of me. i'm starting to think ferdinand's back is cursed. does anyone remember brough against man u in epl? alfonso alves got his first goal off a rebound. same with chelsea. as for drogba...biggest bitch ever. i've expressed my hate for drogba before but today's actions just prove the kind of footballer he is. gattuso before but now not so much. as for man utds play. ronaldo outplayed that left flank like a champ. that rooney/tevez play was a classic that they pulled throughout the premiership all year long. brown/scholes was brilliant.
May 21, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
Drebrooklyn

Man U bitches. All you Chelsea fans can eat a dick. haha i love it when Chelsea get nothing
May 21, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
geturshineon

Drogba tapped him. Yeah, he shouldn't have done it, but it was a tap.

how ironic, from one of the biggest divers the world has seen huh? so, you think he should of just jaw'd him in the face to be truly worthy of a red card??

I would have rather seen Messi play. Game wasn't good at all. Ronaldo sucked in 2nd half and was absolutely terrible in extra time. Tevez was horrible. Rooney same. They didn't deserve it.

well what the hell did you expect? it was 2 english clubs playing eachother, it was going to be a very physical match.

you should try running up and down the flank for 120 minutes whilst being man marked and see if you could be world class for the whole time. did you honestly expect wayne rooney to have a great game with carvahlo and terry on his back for the whole time he was on????? tevez i agree had a piss poor match.

and how the world do chelsea deserve it? they play the ugliest football i have ever seen, there's no flow through their offense at all! they pump the ball up to drogba who holds it up for them and they get fluke ass goals like the equilizer tonight. fuck outta here with that bullshit.
May 21, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
go0seMUFC

you can't argue with someone that knows nothing about the game
May 21, 2008 @ 11:52 PM
geturshineon

you can't argue with someone that knows nothing about the game

yeah true. i think i read in another thread he said serie a was better than the prem. shame on him.
May 22, 2008 @ 01:52 AM
nogi-drew

first off f**K half the responses in this thread.

we wont f**K off and f**K you.

even if terry didnt slip his shot was wayyyy off.

and to say ronaldo sucked look at hos he made essien run ragged the whole game mostly the 1st half. and he finally scored against chelsea and in a big game.

man utd played better than chelsea all year long in the champions league.

and as for luck chelski fans take note you wouldnt be in the final if riise didnt gift wrap that goal for ya.coolwell be back next year chelsea will gegt broken up we have a young core well be back! and horrah for giggsy!

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!! and the REDS GO MARCHING ONONONON!
May 22, 2008 @ 10:00 AM
SK1

yeah true. i think i read in another thread he said serie a was better than the prem. shame on him.

Wow, what a bunch of sensitive bastards. So I didn't like the game, and I'm not a fan of the Premiership, you guys are acting like I'm attacking you personally.

Babies.

Liga>Seriea>EPL.
May 22, 2008 @ 02:53 PM
simpleton7890

neither the premiership nor the champions league is over, and you're already claiming that this is the best utd team out of all those past teams you named??? smh.

and yes, cantona will always be king.

'smh' i was right all along. Double 2008. Fuck the World.
May 22, 2008 @ 03:20 PM
geturshineon

i'm glad you were right.
May 22, 2008 @ 09:03 PM
CallumP

Wow, what a bunch of sensitive bastards. So I didn't like the game, and I'm not a fan of the Premiership, you guys are acting like I'm attacking you personally.

Babies.

Liga>Seriea>EPL.

So its Diving > Corruption > Physical.

Im not attacking you personally, but you honestly have no idea about football. Almost as bad as Tommy smith.
May 22, 2008 @ 10:39 PM
nogi-drew

it all depends on what type of football you like to watch when it comes to what leagues are better than others.

case can be made about la liga being better than the epl just to due to the fact that la liga the table changes a bit more than epl. yes i know real or barca trade the trophy year n and year out valencia has snuck in a few times recently. but in the grand scheme of things the CL spots in the epl have been liverpool, arsenal, united and chelsea for the past few years spare the years newcastle got in and i think leeds did few years back.

either way i love the epl just because its fast physical and up tempo and a more athletic game. while la liga has for the most part more technically sound players but in the end fuck playing beautiful you play for one thing to win!
May 26, 2008 @ 12:20 PM
ThierryHenry

I prefer the EPL but i could also see a strong case to be made for the Spanish Primera being the best league in the world. In the Spanish league i feel as though there is a bit more quality as a whole, whereby there is a massive gulf in class between the "top 4" of the EPL and some of the lesser sides. Another thing to consider is the fact that there is so much money floating around the EPL nowadays with people buying up these clubs that it is hard to compete with them for the top players. Spain does have some of the most influential guys in the EPL though in Torres, Fabregas, Alonso, etc... I just like to watch the EPL cuz theres a bit more passion and pride IMO... aside from Chelski anyways razz
May 26, 2008 @ 06:27 PM
james19

the sight of JT crying was priceless.

Please login first to reply.