Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 5, 2008 @ 10:29 AM
tomoffin

That's a shitload of money but Berlusconi is a man with a lot of money and a whole lot of ambition so I can see some heavy invesments coming..

I'd love Benzema to come, but I'm pretty sure Milan will choose someone who they feel is more established, like Drogba or Amauri.. Personally I think it'd be good to get Benzema as he is already top class and still young and will therefore only get better.. I can see him being the best striker in the world in 5 years.. And when Milan most likely sign Drogba/Amauri, they'll be top class for max 3 years and then they're already past their prime.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Benzema.smile
March 5, 2008 @ 03:51 PM
ohthatkid?

i guess i cant laugh at roma everytime i see them play now after going through 4-2 on agg. against real madrid...
March 5, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
nogi-drew

Yep, they fully deserved the win. Milan wasn't playing well at all. There was no creativity in their play, always seemed like they had 7 players under the ball and trying to play long-ball to their strikers who were up against 4 defendeds.. poor showing, once again.sad I hoped that Milan would've succeeded in CL again this year, but after the first leg it was quite obvious that they just weren't capable of doing so..

Hopefully they will now realize that they have to invest heavily in their team for the next season. We need a good GK (Amelia or Frey), some wide defenders (Zambrotta), a centreback (hopefully Zapata), an attacking midfielder and a world-class striker (Benzema or Amauri). Milan should get rid off the old guys who clearly cannot play in a team like Milan, and Gilardino as well.. We'll have to see how much money Berlusconi is willing to invest in order to make Milan competitive domestically and in CL.. Hopefully a lot!

an attacking midfield?they hae kaka?!

benzema wouldnt go to ac milan. he wouldnt fit in. hes more in the mold of a more attacking team like man utd which will be his spot next summer. although united will send alot of players packing to pay for him. i think tevez will leave united not this summer but next when his loan is up and united will get benzema.

ac milan should go after drogba. hes a good finisher and a goal poacher not vvery creative but then again ac has kaka and pirlo for that.

i agree wingers and wing backs r needed. zambrotta is leavin barca. winger wise id go after ben arfa from lyon.if i were ac. and if rumors are correct sheva is coming back.
March 5, 2008 @ 06:01 PM
geturshineon

man nogi, if we get benzema this summer, i will cry tears of joy!
March 5, 2008 @ 11:19 PM
nogi-drew

man nogi, if we get benzema this summer, i will cry tears of joy!

it will most likely be next summer. euro 2008 will be big for benzema hopefully henry steals the limelight or if domenich is smart play trezugeut more! so benzemas price dosent inflate.

what united want united get unless chelsea are after them too ex: essien and obi mikel.

plus it all depends on the cl this year. tevez i love him but i dont see him stay after his loan spain will come calling or inter argentina and after all he said in stone he wants to play for boca. espcially if benzema enters rooney will be a red devil for life. and we have alot of up and coming strikers in manucho, welbeck, and campbell. I think campell after a loan to a premiership team will be ready for 1st team. hes @ 10 oals in 20 games for HULL. and we need to give our academy uys a shot. either way were young and attacking benzema will come. hes been silent and let aufa do the talking.

this summer we need wingbacks to press evra and to see if simpson is nevilles successor.
March 6, 2008 @ 02:11 AM
tomoffin

an attacking midfield?they hae kaka?!

We do have Kaka, but he can't play all the time. Besides him, we have Gourcoff who obviosly isn't as good as expected. Milan needs some more attacking minded players to support Kaka.

I'm pretty sure Benzema isn't joining Manu. He has said in interviews that he'd prefer La liga or Serie A over the Premier league. And I guess there are plenty of teams in those leagues that are willing to purchase him..
March 6, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
geturshineon

it will most likely be next summer. euro 2008 will be big for benzema hopefully henry steals the limelight or if domenich is smart play trezugeut more! so benzemas price dosent inflate.

what united want united get unless chelsea are after them too ex: essien and obi mikel.

plus it all depends on the cl this year. tevez i love him but i dont see him stay after his loan spain will come calling or inter argentina and after all he said in stone he wants to play for boca. espcially if benzema enters rooney will be a red devil for life. and we have alot of up and coming strikers in manucho, welbeck, and campbell. I think campell after a loan to a premiership team will be ready for 1st team. hes @ 10 oals in 20 games for HULL. and we need to give our academy uys a shot. either way were young and attacking benzema will come. hes been silent and let aufa do the talking.

this summer we need wingbacks to press evra and to see if simpson is nevilles successor.

as an early pick to the european championships, france is definately my favorite right now, and in a close second spain. i never really like trezugeut, him and henry dont make a good partnership up front, benzema could compliment henry better cause he holds up the ball well.

the benzema transfer is going to the transfer of the year, where ever he goes, hopefully its to england. imagine a benzema/rooney partnership up front..it'd be a nightmare for every defense in the prem.

i definately agree with bringing up some of our youth players up, its just tough right now cause in no way are in a rebuilding stage. isnt eagles still playing for us??

i would love if fergie took a shot at getting daniel alves from sevilla, or did he re sign??
March 6, 2008 @ 05:03 PM
nogi-drew

benzema said hed love to go to united just not immediatly hes lyon academy product he probably wants to see what he can do with lyon but his frustration and emotion after the game this week said it all. sadly Lyon loses its players. and benzema might be tempted with Real's campaign this summer to "save Madrid " which will be their transfer cry. but serie A boring football and no money in the league. and la liga noone could afford him save barca which dont need more attackers& ac have sheva comin back and need wingers rather than a #9. arsenal wont buy him, liverpool if they geta takeover will bring david villa to town. if united dont get benzema id bet my car huntalaar will be @ the theatre of dreams come august!

alves is possibly the worst buy man united could make he attacks too much and cant defend and playing him on the right with ronaldo could be disaster both attack and drift outside of their positions too much someone needs to play defense. persoanlly i want simpson to get a shot or pique. but if i had to buy a rb id pay whatever reasonable offer i could get for lahm or boswinga.
March 6, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
geturshineon

very true about alves, i really him though.

philip lahm would be a great pickup for us, been a fan since this past wc of him. i dont think he's leavin bayern though, he enjoys playing in his home country, maybe if the money is right.
March 10, 2008 @ 12:02 PM
teov

tomorrow evening I will be at San Siro stadium to watch Inter - Liverpool ... I know it's hard to beat liverpool and qualify but I will be there 'cause I'm a real fanatic !! I will post some pictures if they let me carry my camera in the stadium ...

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 10, 2008 @ 01:44 PM
geturshineon

teov, im mad jealous right now..the atmosphere at the san siro will be so crazy, im hopin for a real good match. i will be wilin' out at the crib at 2:30 in the afternoon if that counts lol.
March 10, 2008 @ 06:04 PM
teov

It's crazy to watch a match in san siro ... I got the chills everytime I'm there , the stadium it's sold out , it's gonna be exciting !!!
you're an inter fan or a liverpool fan ?

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

March 10, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
go0seMUFC

Fuck pompey. So many opportunities. Question, did Van Der Sar get injured? Why put in Kuszczak for Van Der Sar other than injury. I don't know if it's lack of experience or anything but that kid commits too many errors. Can't wait for Foster to come back man, cause VDS is getting old and we are going to need a new keeper.

Also, Arsenal slips once again, giving Man U the edge it needs to overcome them in the Premiership. I wouldn't mind a Double but the Treble sounded so sweet after defeating Arsenal and Lyon. We shall wait for next year.
March 10, 2008 @ 06:32 PM
geturshineon

It's crazy to watch a match in san siro ... I got the chills everytime I'm there , the stadium it's sold out , it's gonna be exciting !!!
you're an inter fan or a liverpool fan ?

im mutual because im a manchester united fan lol. i lived in napoli, italy and london, england for 3 years respectively because my dad is in the military. italy is such an awesome place, i remember watching inter play juve in 99' at san siro when we first moved there, its such a undescribable feeling being around all the amazing fans and just the history of that stadium.

my younger brother's gf actually just got back from italy last night, her family live in milan as well, her dad is a chiropractor over there and my bro's gf's older sister goes to some fashion school in milan, sooo damn fit she is.
March 10, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
teov

damn ... you lived in so many beautiful places !! so you have been to san siro too ? it's nice to feel the spirit of two teams (inter , milan) with over 100 years of history in football ... amazing matches has been played on that field !!!

March 10, 2008 @ 07:51 PM
go0seMUFC

^ post pics plz ^_^
March 10, 2008 @ 10:11 PM
nogi-drew

i want to see a match in the san siro!

ive seen matches @ the bernabeu, calderon, san marnes, & camp nou.
March 11, 2008 @ 07:32 AM
teov

I will post pics for sure in the daily snaps thread ...

March 11, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
geturshineon

lookin forward to the pics teov..good luck to your team tonight.
March 11, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
teov

I just got home from the stadium ... too bad we got out of the cup , but it was incredible feeling to be there and see san siro so much crowded ....

Here's some pics .. I will post the others tomorrow

www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=989617#post989617

March 11, 2008 @ 08:29 PM
geturshineon

teov, you had such amazing seats at the match! as for the match itself, sorry that your team bowed out, but they had quite the mountain to climb after the first leg. cruz and zlatan were able to be effective this match, and they had quality chances, just squandered them. then to make things worse, you go a man down, again. inter looked defeated after they conceded the goal, which was kinda a shame but like the saying goes, "that's football".

glad to see all the english teams who qualified are still in it, perhaps a change in the best league in world with only barca left in it. platini probably isnt too hyped about 4 english teams still in it either lol.
March 12, 2008 @ 12:45 AM
nogi-drew

mourinho to replace mancini!!!

i dont know how inter cannot go far in the CL.

zanetti, materazzi, samuel, chivu, viera, figo!, crespo, ibra!

although a bit old they should be going farther!
March 12, 2008 @ 05:25 AM
teov

I'm so sad ... it was a shame to disappoint such a good audience like San siro's crowd yesterday night .... I never saw the stadium so crowded !!!

March 12, 2008 @ 05:29 AM
teov

teov, you had such amazing seats at the match! as for the match itself, sorry that your team bowed out, but they had quite the mountain to climb after the first leg. cruz and zlatan were able to be effective this match, and they had quality chances, just squandered them. then to make things worse, you go a man down, again. inter looked defeated after they conceded the goal, which was kinda a shame but like the saying goes, "that's football".

glad to see all the english teams who qualified are still in it, perhaps a change in the best league in world with only barca left in it. platini probably isnt too hyped about 4 english teams still in it either lol.

yeah, we had at least 4-5 chances to set the match straight .... but after the red card we got scared , and torres scored in the first real chance liverpool had .... that's football sad

March 12, 2008 @ 07:30 AM
father ted

Torres has been in great form for Liverpool recently.
March 12, 2008 @ 07:50 AM
tomoffin

^for some reason I don't like Torres and was hoping that he'd fail in 'Pool, but he's been brilliant, especially during recent times. 8 goals in 4 games is impressive.
March 12, 2008 @ 09:43 AM
nogi-drew

^for some reason I don't like Torres and was hoping that he'd fail in 'Pool, but he's been brilliant, especially during recent times. 8 goals in 4 games is impressive.

8 goals in 4 games & the way torres has been playing is world-class. and the way valencia is imploding if they dont make Cl qualifying & hicks gets bought out over the summer you better believe benitez makes a move for david villa and kuyt sees the door @ anfield. if villa & torres get together its going to be scary.
March 12, 2008 @ 07:20 PM
geturshineon

i was expecting torres to have a rough time adjusting to the english game, but im glad he has been playing so well. hopefully his form carries over into the european championships as spain is my pick to win it all.
March 12, 2008 @ 08:30 PM
nogi-drew

i was expecting torres to have a rough time adjusting to the english game, but im glad he has been playing so well. hopefully his form carries over into the european championships as spain is my pick to win it all.

since my family is from spain im pullin for spain to win it all and i think they can.

-----------casillas------------
ramos----puyol----capadevla----juanito
----------alonso/xavi----------
--senna/silva------------
-------------------------ineista
---------fabregas--torrez--------
------villa---------------

bench:
juaquin
reina
albidol

thats attack i dont think anyone can stop!
March 12, 2008 @ 10:58 PM
geturshineon

yeah nogi, i can see this offense causing complete nightmares for opposing defenses. they look solid all over the pitch especially in the back with puyol and sergio ramos, in fact this team is stacked! from what i remember, spain cruised in the euro qualifiers, i think its just a matter of them going out there and doin the business.

since my team england didnt qualify, thanks to utter stupidity by steve mcclaren, i am pullin for spain. they look like they will be very entertaining to watch and i expect to at least make it to the final.

Please login first to reply.