SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
February 2, 2008 @ 01:45 PM
go0seMUFC

Piece of shit City. Now we're forced to smash them the next game. Piece of shit Berbatov...piece of shit ref...piece of shit...
February 2, 2008 @ 02:20 PM
geturshineon

i didnt get the game, but it could of been worse, only droppin 2 points leaves the title very much still in grasp, had this happened earlier in the season when arsenal had a game in hand, i would of been worried. theres still plenty of soccer left to be played here.
February 4, 2008 @ 11:54 PM
go0seMUFC

True. I do admit though, Spurs did get better as the season progressed. They didn't do so bad last season either. Hoping Arsenal slips soon.
February 5, 2008 @ 02:27 AM
tomoffin

^true, Spurs been getting a lot better since Ramos came along.

I've always like Spurs. I like their style of play and the fact that they are a good team, which still isn't so good that it can win all of their games. Most of their matches are exciting because of that.. I still can't help but wonder why they aren't on the same level as Manu, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpoool, cause they really do have a great roster of players. All they need is a reliable goalkeeper, who knows, maybe Cerny will turn out to be one.
February 6, 2008 @ 08:38 PM
go0seMUFC

soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=505658&cc=5901

=(

I'm still happy he plans on staying for a little while longer. I'm sure his next 10 years will be his golden years as he gets older. I remember someone made a point of Ronaldo going to either Barca/Real one of these days.
February 8, 2008 @ 06:56 AM
tomoffin

^told ya.smile

But yeah, can't see him moving to Spain for another couple of years.. Barca don't need him at the moment and I think Manu can't sell him until they find a good replacement..
February 11, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
nogi-drew

Man U secured a longer contract with C.Ronaldo so he ain't going no where.

i see him seeing out this contract and winning a CL. then renew the contract and only when he starts a family will he move closer to home.

as for CL 2007-2008 its totally open.

im a huge manchester united fan but we need a target man. ever since ruud left we have been in dire need of one. dosent matter how many goals ronaldo scores he is winger. we need a target man and not berbatov!!!benzema or david villa in the summer transfer window tho both wont be cheap!

that or we wait for welbeck, campbell, or brandy to come up from our academy.
February 11, 2008 @ 02:23 AM
go0seMUFC

WE LOST TO CITY?! WTF?!!!!!!!! I'm gonna drink/smoke sooooooooo much.
February 11, 2008 @ 04:06 PM
ohthatkid?

^^ yup im really bothered by that too, kinda opens the door the mad hate from arsenal fans. gonna be hearin it for a good week or two in school now razz
February 12, 2008 @ 02:28 AM
go0seMUFC

I just wanna see Man U get paired up against an Italian team again so we can smash. No injuries means no mercy.
February 12, 2008 @ 04:58 AM
tomoffin

On my beloved milan had yet another young star save it's ass.

Yep. All of a sudden the future doesn't seem so bad after all.. Of course you can't judge Paloschi by the first few games, but you have to have some skill to score with your first touch in your Serie A debut.. Guess we'll see more tomorrow as Milan play against Livorno.

It's nice to see ManCity performing well.. in a few years they could be seriously challenging the big 4.
February 12, 2008 @ 07:23 AM
tomoffin

^^^ nope. Mancity will always be a second tier club in BPL. just like Blakcburn, Spurs, everton. and the current portsmouth.

dont think so.. With Shinawatra's (illegal) money they have the resources to get quality players. And they have one of the best coaches around.. Id say that in two or three years they will be on the same level as 'Pool is now.

The biggest problem with City at the moment is that they have bought a completely new team and it will take at least one season to get the team working properly.. Guess we'll see the real results next season.
February 13, 2008 @ 02:03 AM
tomoffin

^chill dude. Obviously you know your football, you're a Milan fan!smile
February 13, 2008 @ 02:28 AM
nogi-drew

i have zero respect for ac milan.

they suck plain and simple. theyre old and slow and rely on kaka and pure luck.

they play in a league which is going to be on par with holland if things keep going the way theyre going.

their cl last year was by chance a healthy man utd defnese wouldnt have let kaka lilttle show go down.

their domestic record has sucked the past few years leaving them to focus solely on the Cl.

Milan and Juventus are easily the two best teams in serie a.

only hope for ac is getting mourinho and gettin rid of the old men.
February 13, 2008 @ 02:38 AM
tomoffin

^ milan and juventus the best teams in Serie A?? Inter?

and yes, they are slow and old, but they do not entirely rely on Kaka. They have Pirlo, easily one of the best midfielders in the world. They have Gattuso, probably the best defensive midfielder in the world. Milan's midfield can only be qualled by a few teams in Europe.

And yes, they have sucked in Serie A but are slowly getting back on track. And one the main reasons they won CL, was their age and the experience of the players.

It's easy to hate on Milan due to their current poor form and the age of players, but anyone who knows football has to admit that they are still one the best teams in the world.

I bet you're a Manu fan still bitter over last year..
February 13, 2008 @ 02:40 AM
go0seMUFC

I do not recall an Italian team destroying Man U. AC Milan would be the closest to slightly outplaying.
February 13, 2008 @ 03:39 PM
geturshineon

that wasnt even a ac milan win last yr, that was kaka beating man utd with his sheer brilliance.
February 13, 2008 @ 06:47 PM
nogi-drew

adding to the fact man united defense never played their starting 4 against ac in either of their semifinal legs. we never fielded evra,vidic, rio, neville. kaka did a good job against wes brown, john o shea, heize, and evra. big props for that. that game won him the ballon d or which was bs. where was he in thw world cup? or the cl finals both 2003 & 2007?
February 14, 2008 @ 03:55 AM
tomoffin

^oh come on. Are you saying that Kaka didn't deserve the ballon d'or? He was absolutely brilliant last year and the best player in the world.

On a side note, looks like Ronaldo's career is over.. probably my personal favourite player of all time. His stats were amazing: on club level 392 games, 240 goals. International level 97 games, 62 goals. Sad day for football..
February 14, 2008 @ 03:58 PM
go0seMUFC

Another key injury leaves him sidelined again, no? The reason why I pierced my ears while I played in the first place.
February 14, 2008 @ 05:16 PM
ohthatkid?

champions league starting up next week again can't wait, what matches are you guys looking forward to? i know ima def watch manchester vs. lyon and arsenal vs milan. any body have any predictions?
February 14, 2008 @ 05:50 PM
go0seMUFC

United go through obv. I'm more excited about their FA Cup tie against Arsenal though.
February 15, 2008 @ 03:26 PM
ohthatkid?

should be a good match man utd vs. arsenal. hopefully man utd get their win cus right now they look like the shakier of the two teams so we gotta come back and make arsenal nervous. is the game being shown on FSC cus thats the only channel i get here in NY?
February 15, 2008 @ 07:57 PM
geturshineon

United go through obv. I'm more excited about their FA Cup tie against Arsenal though.

im actually pretty pissed about this, the odds of utd and the gooners getting drawn in the same match was slim to none, especially looking at the other draws. this should of been the final.
February 15, 2008 @ 10:14 PM
nogi-drew

the fa cup match is whatever with adebayor out i see united winning this especially after the derby loss and rooney comin back. arsenal as much as i hate them are playin better than united but whose going to scofre the goals with adabayor out is van persie back? anyways if the midfield of arsenal was scoring goals like they were earlier in the season id say arsenal would give united their toughest game fo the season.

as for cl action arsenal will rip ac milan. i see them going thru 4-2 on agg.

united will beat lyon but the game @ stade gerland will be tough. they must stop benzema and ben arfa rest of the lyon team dosent pose a threat although toulolan is good.
February 16, 2008 @ 03:18 AM
go0seMUFC

teh mota be drunk right now. i order the game so it will be mad exciting. MAN U willdef. SMASH arsenal @ OLD TRAFFORD. it's out solemn duty to support our childhood club. i hate overhyping ronaldo but sometimes he gets stopped by 2-3 defenders but others come and outsine him for the moment. it's all good. @ old trafford we will destroy arsenal for sure. they make 1q final against barca and they think they;re the shit. hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............TREBLW FOR SURE BITCHESQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
February 16, 2008 @ 09:59 AM
ohthatkid?

^co sign.

btw the fa cup match between liverpool vs barnsley just finished. oh man would i hate to be a liverpool fan now. i thought that foul at the end was a pk, so in my eyes the goal seemed to do a bit of justice. really glad liverpool lost.
February 16, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
go0seMUFC

How are we 5 points behind Arsenal? Man U is playing circles around them. Anderson and Nani are beggining to show their true colors. Anderson deserves one as Rooney deserves a second one. They're having too much fun out there.
February 16, 2008 @ 01:17 PM
btwnthemtns

^co sign.

btw the fa cup match between liverpool vs barnsley just finished. oh man would i hate to be a liverpool fan now. i thought that foul at the end was a pk, so in my eyes the goal seemed to do a bit of justice. really glad liverpool lost.

Just watched that match. Such a big upset man. But Barnsley deserve it.

"Como no me he preocupado de nacer, no me preocupo de morir."

February 16, 2008 @ 04:01 PM
ohthatkid?

manchester united 4-0 arsenal&). thats all i have to say.

btw lehmann showing why he should be out there instead of almunia haha >sad

Please login first to reply.