Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 26, 2008 @ 08:49 PM
Danger Doom

SKY TAKE THE PISS!! "keyword counter" lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyFKbG13z0
May 27, 2008 @ 05:47 PM
OJG9

I love how the interviewer was still speaking completely seriously, I would have pissed myself with that goon talking to me.

Man Ud deserved it, they've been the best in Europe this season, Drogba's a twat and Grant has paid the price.

Next season, the mighty West Ham will get Europe ;) Or alternatively be relegated.

C'mon you Irons!
May 28, 2008 @ 01:57 PM
go0seMUFC

I'd normally say "that guy's a faggot." But he's a fan like you and me alike.
May 31, 2008 @ 08:53 AM
OJG9

He's an embarassment to football fans, but its understandable that he loves his club that much.

Btw, Premiership >>>>>>>>>> La Liga

I watch both extensively and although you get more great goals, the Prem's fast paced atmosphere and pure quality makes it better than La Liga.
May 31, 2008 @ 12:48 PM
Drebrooklyn

why is he an embarrassment to fans? the only thing i saw was that he said "yeah" a little too much
May 31, 2008 @ 03:50 PM
geturshineon

So its Diving > Corruption > Physical.

Im not attacking you personally, but you honestly have no idea about football. Almost as bad as Tommy smith.

tommy smith is the reason why i had every cl game on mute ever since i moved back to the us in 04.
May 31, 2008 @ 04:13 PM
go0seMUFC

^ just watch it in spanish. mario kempes is teh funny. also, does anyone know how the portugal game ended today? it was 2-0 by halftime and i know he made 6 subs for the 2nd half. fucking work man.
June 2, 2008 @ 01:40 PM
magneticman

So its Diving > Corruption > Physical.

Im not attacking you personally, but you honestly have no idea about football. Almost as bad as Tommy smith.

mate, he's been winding me up on purpose in the shoutbox over this, when i start destroying him he just runs off.

he pretends he's knowledgeable about football but seriously knows fuck all. No point even bothering.
June 2, 2008 @ 03:07 PM
CallumP

mate, he's been winding me up on purpose in the shoutbox over this, when i start destroying him he just runs off.

he pretends he's knowledgeable about football but seriously knows fuck all. No point even bothering.

Yeah thats why I don't worry bout what he says its all shite.
June 3, 2008 @ 01:16 PM
OJG9

I actually laughed when he said that La liga AND Serie A are ahead of the Prem.

The order goes like this.

Premiership > La Liga > Serie A > Eredivisie > Bundesliga > everything else.
June 5, 2008 @ 01:20 PM
Shaun

SKY TAKE THE PISS!! "keyword counter" lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEyFKbG13z0

I remember that...lol how embarrasing.
June 5, 2008 @ 11:04 PM
hash

like everyone in the--WORLD CLASS YEAH?
July 6, 2008 @ 02:00 AM
go0seMUFC

I apologize for ever using this term.

Man Utd is not a term United fans refer to themselves as. The term is only used by other supporters as a complete and utter insult to our club. The "u" is meant to be "you" by the rival fans.

An early example of its usage is this chant by West Brom fans: "Duncan Edwards is manure, rotting in his grave, man you are manure- rotting in your grave". The origin of "Man Utd" is a song to insult the dead Duncan Edwards.

Liverpool and Leeds fans copied this with their own man you /u versions to insult all of the lads who died at munich.

"Man Utd Man Utd went on a plane Man Utd Man Utd never came back again"

and..

"Man Utd Never Intended Coming Home" (if you combine the first letter of each word you get the word "munich").

I hope this makes it clearer that saying Man Utd is an insult, particularly to the older supporters and to see United fans using it now is shameful. I hope a few might read this, understand and spread the word.

So... Please REFRAIN from using this term ever again!!!!!!!!
July 6, 2008 @ 09:43 AM
Drebrooklyn

aww shut up with the bull if i wanna call my team ManU i will...fuck outta here with that if you think i'll be typing united every time you're wrong
July 6, 2008 @ 01:13 PM
go0seMUFC

Manchester United Football Club.
July 6, 2008 @ 02:05 PM
nogi-drew

united!

Please login first to reply.