Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 7, 2007 @ 05:20 AM
chopstickthugz

Mixed Martial Art is the one of the few sports that im really into

from UFC to K-1 i just cant get enough of these actions

i assume u guys only watch UFC but Pride FC was the shit unfortunely now it's owned by UFC and it's pretty much GONE... T.T

anyways my favorite martial artist would be CROCOP and the reason why i like him so much is that he always evolve (from K-1 to Pride FC and now UFC) and work his way through. and he always reminds me of Vegita who is really strong and has charisma but not quite strong enough to be the TOP and yet always thrive to be one
August 8, 2007 @ 12:23 AM
Theseventhletter

sure cro cop has charisma like my bowels have a fresh odor

cro cop is a good fighter a bit negligent in training as we saw in his last destructive fight in which his head almost got knocked off his shoulders again hes a good fighter but needs to realize that there are cages and that ground game is just as important as stand up

my favorite fighter would have to be Anderson Silva or Fedor Emelianenko

Silvas only losses have been to submission or disqualification
August 8, 2007 @ 03:31 AM

Inactive

IMO Pride prior to UFC buying it out was much more entertaining. Cro Cop is a great fighter but like SneakerNerd said, he can't always rely on his stand up.

I enjoyed watching Genki Sudo. The guy does flying triangles and pop locks/dances in the ring. His entrances are one of a kind. The Neo-Samurai is always promoting that We Are All One message.

If you want to watch a raising BJJ fighter, check out Shinya Aoki. His BJJ and Judo skills are CRAZY.
August 8, 2007 @ 07:14 AM
M.R

I watch it as much as I can but I like K1 better than MMA. I think the fights get more intense when they only do stand up. MMA can be great too but its more chance of a boring fight imo.
August 8, 2007 @ 09:23 AM
Theseventhletter

youre insane M.R

MMA imo offers a better fight experience you can win or lose a fight in so many ways in MMA K1 is either knockout, points, no contest, or DQ

watch sme classic fights and see if it doesnt change your mind to me an all stand up fight is boring God knows how many boxing matches ive slept through
August 8, 2007 @ 10:25 AM
Intriago

Can't get enough, Nick Diaz is my favourite fighter, and I will be going to UFC 75 cool
August 8, 2007 @ 03:01 PM
chopstickthugz

Can't get enough, Nick Diaz is my favourite fighter, and I will be going to UFC 75 cool

ahhh lucky!!! did u know the match between gomi and nick diaz is no contest because nick diaz has some THC in his body... THC IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE DAMN IT!
August 9, 2007 @ 11:31 PM
shotgunn1n

anyone out there a shinya aoki fan?
that guy is the fuckin shit, pulls subs out of his ass like no other
August 14, 2007 @ 01:35 PM
pkdollabills

its mad cheesy to say but i love georges st. pierre, hes so nasty and i cant wait for him to demolish josh koscheck because hes hungry again. Speaking of BJ PENN i was at the ultimate fighter 5 finale and saw him ruin jens pulver's life, awesome fights.
August 15, 2007 @ 12:42 AM
Gmas

Yeah i think GSP is jusy way too skilled to not climb his way back up. Yeah it's his fault he came into the Serra fight over confident, and did get hit hard, but I think he still beats Serra 19 out of 20 times. That just happened to be that 1 time.

Really hoping Randy can pull it out too.
August 15, 2007 @ 01:17 AM
croook

i love mmacool
August 15, 2007 @ 09:18 AM
Intriago

ahhh lucky!!! did u know the match between gomi and nick diaz is no contest because nick diaz has some THC in his body... THC IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE DAMN IT!

I know, Diaz is next fighting on Sept 15 against a fighter from BJ Penns' camp.
August 15, 2007 @ 11:23 AM
pkdollabills

nate diaz > nick diaz
August 15, 2007 @ 12:11 PM
Intriago

nate diaz > nick diaz

Speechless, suprised.
August 15, 2007 @ 01:33 PM
pkdollabills

just wait, nate is going to take shit over.
leonard garcia as well. big names coming up.
August 15, 2007 @ 01:36 PM
jaymucks

nate diaz > nick diaz

lol....nick's BJJ > Nates.....with that said, nate still has a lot to learn.
August 15, 2007 @ 01:41 PM
pkdollabills

potential wise, nate is going to surpass nick by far. nick has a lot to learn, but when he reaches his top it will be leaps and bounds further than nicks.
August 15, 2007 @ 01:49 PM
Intriago

just wait, nate is going to take shit over.
leonard garcia as well. big names coming up.

That's who I wanted Nate to match up with in his first fight, but it wasn't to be, maybe sometime down the line.

Nate's got potential, but no chance you can compare him to Nick right now. I'd like to see Nate fight Florian if he strings together a few victories.

You speek like Nate is hella younger than Nick, and the fact is he isn't. Nick's fought some tough guys and always brings it despite some close defeats.
Diaz-Lawler cool
August 15, 2007 @ 01:56 PM
jaymucks

That's who I wanted Nate to match up with in his first fight, but it wasn't to be, maybe sometime down the line.

Nate's got potential, but no chance you can compare him to Nick right now. I'd like to see Nate fight Florian if he strings together a few victories.

You speek like Nate is hella younger than Nick, and the fact is he isn't. Nick's fought some tough guys and always brings it despite some close defeats.
Diaz-Lawler cool

x2....nate's like 20 or something, and nick's like 23 or 24...not that far apart, but Nate's BJJ just looks so sloppy for a purple belt in my opinion, and his standup is just...odd lol
August 15, 2007 @ 05:28 PM
pkdollabills

i hate the diaz family anyway. leonard garcia would run through both of them. did you see that fight he had with huerta? shit was amazing. almost as good as bonnar griffin 1.

BTW idk what UFC is gonna do about the lightweight title cause sherk and hermes franca both tested positive for roids soooo whats up with nates title shot idk.
August 15, 2007 @ 07:27 PM
liquidlexus

dont get me wrong i think the diaz brothers are both sick fighters (personally i think Nick is the more talented), but i think nate has a ways to go before getting the strap.

granted he won the TUF finale but Manny injured himself and if he wasnt, im not so sure nate would have taken that bout. As for light heavys, Sherk is still the man (pending steroids appeal), ken-flo as well. Its only a matter of time i think before Gomi makes his debut and im pretty sold on Roger Huerta being closer to a title fight and ready for one than Nate.
August 15, 2007 @ 07:31 PM
jaymucks

dont get me wrong i think the diaz brothers are both sick fighters (personally i think Nick is the more talented), but i think nate has a ways to go before getting the strap.

granted he won the TUF finale but Manny injured himself and if he wasnt, im not so sure nate would have taken that bout. As for light heavys, Sherk is still the man (pending steroids appeal), ken-flo as well. Its only a matter of time i think before Gomi makes his debut and im pretty sold on Roger Huerta being closer to a title fight and ready for one than Nate.

Gomi's not coming to the UFC. I think he's staying with K-1 Hero's at Japan. Either that or he goes to EXC. I wanna see Gomi vs Diaz II though
August 15, 2007 @ 07:59 PM
liquidlexus

^ fuck yeah same here. Is the ufc ever going to let nick back into the company?
August 16, 2007 @ 12:04 AM
pkdollabills

i was there at the diaz-gamburyan fight and manny had it locked up. but i think nate against sherk, nate could win. but like i said idk about sherk, and i hate ken-flo.
August 16, 2007 @ 01:18 AM
jaymucks

doesnt look like it. he has a fight coming up with some other org. forgot which one.

I believe it's EXC. He has a fight lined up against KJ Koons...which I think will be a breeze for Nick.
August 16, 2007 @ 03:07 AM

Inactive

Gomi's not coming to the UFC. I think he's staying with K-1 Hero's at Japan. Either that or he goes to EXC. I wanna see Gomi vs Diaz II though

I too would like to see Gomi in the UFC. I also would like to see a Diaz vs Gomi II. Hopefully next time around, Gomi doesn't take it too lightly (common! what were you trying to prove by not dodging Nick's shots? His post fight interview was basically "Nick's a great fighter but I want to enjoy Las Vegas")

If Gomi is motivated I can actually see him knocking out of the steroid shark.

And as far as a Nate vs Sherk goes, I'm pretty certain the steroid shark will constantly take him down and ground and pound his ass for the decision (of course that's his style). The only way i see steroid shark losing is either to someone with stone hands (Gomi or a GSP) or someone with great BJJ (a fit BJ Penn).
August 16, 2007 @ 03:12 AM
jaymucks

I too would like to see Gomi in the UFC. I also would like to see a Diaz vs Gomi II. Hopefully next time around, Gomi doesn't take it too lightly (common! what were you trying to prove by not dodging Nick's shots? His post fight interview was basically "Nick's a great fighter but I want to enjoy Las Vegas")

If Gomi is motivated I can actually see him knocking out of the steroid shark.

And as far as a Nate vs Sherk goes, I'm pretty certain the steroid shark will constantly take him down and ground and pound his ass for the decision (of course that's his style). The only way i see steroid shark losing is either to someone with stone hands (Gomi) or someone with great BJJ (a fit BJ Penn).

Only people I see beating sherk right now would have to be Florian, and BJ... and obviously GSP, but that won't happen cause he's 170..workin his way back up
August 16, 2007 @ 08:28 AM
Intriago

i hate the diaz family anyway. leonard garcia would run through both of them.

Jesus, Diaz would crush Garcia, Diaz is on a different level to him dude.

At 155lb, Sherk and Penn are on a tier above everyone else in the UFC. Penn could take it if he finishes in the early rounds. I just don't see BJ Penn dominating 4th and 5th rounds.
August 16, 2007 @ 11:26 AM
liquidlexus

i heard after BJ Penn defeated Pulver in his last fight, that he wanted to return to the Welterweight division.
August 16, 2007 @ 04:24 PM
Gmas

i heard after BJ Penn defeated Pulver in his last fight, that he wanted to return to the Welterweight division.

Yeah he said that after the fight I believe but I think the UFC convinced him to stay at 155 for a bit. Especially now that Sherk is out for a year.

Please login first to reply.