Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 29, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
cuddlestheshee

Frankie is not pillow fisted at all. He throws hard ass punches for the first couple rounds.. its kinda hard to knock out BJ penn though guys, he's got a "granite" chin, and is great at avoiding.

He isn't the strongest lightweight that's for sure though.

Maynard V. Edgar will be a good fight.
August 29, 2010 @ 01:57 PM
Scotty

Wow I'm just disappointed about BJ! That wasn't BJ fighting once again, I don't know what's going over there in Hilo but there needs to be some changes.. Bj fighting flat footed with no movement? Not going for takedowns when he knows they are there? When on his back not even trying to anything but to get back to his feet? Nah there is something wrong here! He needs that camp that will motivate this guy, not guys that make u comfortable and have a good relTionship with outside the gym.. Why is he not trying with the M brothers? They push bj to his max and get him motivated.. These other guys like Kenny joke around and don't push Bj.. And Bj cornerman/ boxing trainer needs to stop with "this guy doesn't belong inherent with u" speech and start motivating bj to fight! And plus telling bj what he needs to do even Rogan was like " what is bj's trainer doing".. This was just disappointing.. Bj still is my favorite fighter of all time...
August 29, 2010 @ 05:13 PM
Kayv

BJ is surrounded by a bunch of yes men. They don't push him, they just tell him how good he is. Instead of them telling BJ what to do, BJ tells them what to do. "Hold these pads for me, I feel like doing minimal padwork." "Get in my guard, I'll try to get back on my feet" BJ is the master of his domain. He does what ever the fuck he wants and his team allows it cuz they're yes men. BJ is king of Hawaii, he answers to no one. I actually saw a weight lifting video of BJ where he was surrounded by his yes men and BJ said he was done lifting. He fuckin dictates how long his work out was and what he should do. Awesome, what an easy training camp. Also who is BJ sparring/rolling with that's better than him? His Hawaii crew? Shane Roller and them?

I think Chopzz said it best when it came to the Randy fight, yawn and pwn. I LOL'd hard when I saw Randy shoot and Toney just go down with it. He didn't even get taken down really, he pretty much just went down on his on with Randy doing minimal effort. I laughed throughout the fight then stopped cuz i started feeling sorry for Toney. I really wanted to see him land some shots on Randy though.

I was obviously rooting for Nate to win but damn did he fuck up Marcus Davis. I was pissed when Nate choked Marcus out COLD and dumbass Yves didn't realize it. He's gonna get someone hurt. He lifts Marcus' hand up twice and it's limp yet he does nothing.

YAWN AND PWN!!!!
August 29, 2010 @ 05:56 PM
Scotty

BJ is surrounded by a bunch of yes men. They don't push him, they just tell him how good he is. Instead of them telling BJ what to do, BJ tells them what to do. "Hold these pads for me, I feel like doing minimal padwork." "Get in my guard, I'll try to get back on my feet" BJ is the master of his domain. He does what ever the fuck he wants and his team allows it cuz they're yes men. BJ is king of Hawaii, he answers to no one. I actually saw a weight lifting video of BJ where he was surrounded by his yes men and BJ said he was done lifting. He fuckin dictates how long his work out was and what he should do. Awesome, what an easy training camp. Also who is BJ sparring/rolling with that's better than him? His Hawaii crew? Shane Roller

Exactly what I'm saying... That's the reason bj NEEDS Marv there the whole camp pushing him to his limits! Marv pushes bj and bj has no control with him and his brother.. These other guys in his camp are just there to help out not actually train bj.. Bj sparr? He said in the shoot videos that he rested and didn't sparr? Said he didn't need to sparr that much, he needed more rest.. WTF is that? His trainers need say " u are doing this today" not "bj what do u want to work on today".. Shit posses me off actually! He better smarten up, get marv back and start training to his potential.. He took florian and Sanchez with marv and his brother training him but he stopped and he loses to Frankie twice.. Smh he needs to realize this and get back on track!
August 29, 2010 @ 06:06 PM
brndn

Was kinda disappointed with the card, Lauzon was fuckin pumped up and steamrolled lol.

As for Toney, I could barley understand him, but I lol'd when he told Joe his ground game was good, he just fought a good fighter - smh.

And BJ. As a fan I was really disappointed. Seemed like the guy was betting on himself or something lol.
Just like others said, BJ is getting lazy again with training. He needs to realize that he needs to work hard, and not everything will come as easy as it has for him in the past. Is BJ still training with his brothers? And was JD ever in his corner, cause I swear he at least gives good advice..

Props to Edgar though, he looked good, his style might be the one perfectly complimenting BJs weaknesses. BJs next fight will entail his future..

fs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/164303

August 30, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yo scotty, how you feel about that Diaz fight? smile
August 30, 2010 @ 03:47 PM
Jackson12

what a man move by davis going to sleep. you can see how badly he doesnt want to lose in his eyes before zzz.
August 30, 2010 @ 04:21 PM
Scotty

yo scotty, how you feel about that Diaz fight? smile

Great fight! Diaz had the reach and used it very effectively... He has that pepper boxing style.. He will just butter your face up for 3 rounds cause there is no power in em.. But he uses very effectively especially against shorter guys.. He would never last with top 5 contenders at 170 and he knows that, reason he keeps trying to fight at 155.. Still don't like em but he took to Davis for 3 rounds... But give it to Davis, most people would have threw in the towel from that kinda eye swelling, but he stood in there and continued to bang! Marcus doesn't quit, but stupid for not tapping, I mean u have pride but be smart.. All in all great fight!
August 30, 2010 @ 06:19 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Marcus didnt have much answer... he should probably look into fix up his old scars.

Randy is the man LOL. Low single leg

Kenny... he looked like he didnt even want to fight and never took chances. dissapointed

Gray looked great but he still lacks the finishing ability

BJ, he should've gone for the TK from the get go. He always tells people that he's actually BJJ fighter but he didnt try to make a best out it. Not to mention his cardio looked way off. Does anyone of u know if BJ trained with his strength and condition coach? malivich or whatever?

Frankie looked good. I was impressed. I hope he beats Gray in the rematch.

Joe Lauzon totally wrecked the other guy. holy shit, that was a beat down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$60,000 fight-night bonuses:

- Fight of the Night: Marcus Davis vs. Nate Diaz
- Submission of the Night: Joe Lauzon

15,575 fans attended the event for a live gate of $3,000,000

*overall this event was boring imo. I was only excited for the Joe's fight. Randy's fight for hilarity

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 30, 2010 @ 09:40 PM
Scotty

^ Bj didnt use marv marinovich or his brother for this fight and only used them for 3 weeks last fight... It just seems they push BJ to his limits without letting BJ have any control over the training.. Which i feel BJ doesnt like so he stopped using them and took control over his own camp and training methods.. He stills uses the training that the marinovich's gave him but he does it at his own pace.. Hopefully, he realizes this and bring them back to every camp from here on out...
August 30, 2010 @ 10:59 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^that explains it.sad

+Georges St-Pierre's title defense against Josh Koscheck will take place on Dec. 11 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

*IF Josh wins, there will be riots lol

+Mark Hunt training at ATT

*just too late to improve imo

+Mike Kyle who has beaten Rafael Faijao by TKO previously wants to take a shot at the belt.cool

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm-H8lcbqcw&feature=player_embedded
farewell James Toney

+Anderson/Sonnen rematch rumor to be around New Year Eve or Superbowl week
>sad>sad>sad>sad

+DREAM 16: Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller
-Joe Warren vs. Michihiro Omigawa
-Tatsuya Mizuno vs. Gegard Mousasi for vacant DREAM 205 lbs belt

+Wanderlei wants Vitor, Sonnen, or Leben when he returns around Feb. of 2011

+UFC 122 in Oberhausen, Germany this November
- Vitor Belfort vs. Yushin Okami cool
- Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara
- Jason Brilz vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
- Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic
- Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta
- Dennis Siver vs. TBA
- Pascal Krauss vs. TBA
- Kris McCray vs. TBA

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 31, 2010 @ 01:24 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Holy crap is that Hunt in the middle? He lost maaaaaaaaaad weight!!!! suprised !!!!!!!

Not everyone's gonna be champ....but at least he can give us some exciting fights. That's how I look at certain fighters. They know they'll never be champ....so they focus on being exciting. Like Chris Lytle. That boy puts on a show with every fight. I'm sure he knows he'll never beat GSP. So he just puts on good shows. I love him for that. So I'm glad hunt is in the UFC. Hopefully he'll give us some KO's to remember.

oooh vitor and okami huh? Niiiiiice.

And they should give Wand the Leben fight. That would be an epic match! Fight of the night no doubt.
August 31, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
Scotty

^100% agree... Not everyone can be champ and they know that.. For example, Rich Franklin pretty much know his champ days are over so he takes on legendary fights to add to his book and takes home a nice check! Reason he fought wanderlei, vitor, liddell... He knows he prolly never be champ so just add to your legacy an get paid! But when I talked to rich for the short time I met him he said he is goin for a title run now.. He thinks he can make a run for the 205.. I wish him the best of luck.. He also said it in a interview as well, that he was going to take it more serious and make a run for it... But anyway the point some guys know they won't get to a title shot or win the title so they just go out and entertain the fans and get paid!

Also I'm going on record and and as much as I hate to say it, Josh koscheck is Beating GSP!!

Wanderlei also said he would go back to 205 to fight Rampage again!! Hahaha
August 31, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
Kayv

I came home and shot a double at my mom. She sprawled hard but I was able to run the pipe and get a hold of a single. I then proceeded to yawn and pwn my way to victory.
August 31, 2010 @ 06:49 PM
ateeeewuh.

August 31, 2010 @ 07:19 PM
chopstickthugz

^LOL at the video. SF tryin' to stir up with none other than. "Don't be scared Homie!"

kavy by thunder thighs choke... i can see that happening from miles away.
I hope Yves stopped the fight in an approriate time otherwise you are not getting dinner LMAO

*what makes you think Josh is going to win against GSP iScotty? I think GSP will win once again by the same ol' superior wrestling skill with the good top control.

I actually think Jake Shields has a much better chance to beat GSP.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7yJkXMt7DQ&feature=player_embedded
Fan made Trailer for Crocop vs. Frank Mir... I lol'ed so hard @ the part where Mirko submits Pat Barry. I know stylistically this is a bad match up for Mirko, but I wish him all the luck

www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=be20c722-a05c-45fa-99a2-ff7c54007533
TMZ Live interview of Roger Huerta
August 31, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Also I'm going on record and and as much as I hate to say it, Josh koscheck is Beating GSP!!

you trippin son.
August 31, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
Joweee

I actually think Jake Shields has a much better chance to beat GSP.

fuck no.
August 31, 2010 @ 09:11 PM
Scotty

*what makes you think Josh is going to win against GSP iScotty? I think GSP will win once again by the same ol' superior wrestling skill with the good top control.

I think it because Josh is going to just work on Wrestling the whole camp and prolly bring in top olympic wrestlers to his camp... Koscheck has some pretty good wrestling, thats what he came into MMA as from purdue or where ever.. There is no need for him to work stand up cause GSP doesnt stand anymore... So Josh has a better chance now then before cause he just improves.. Also if he lands a huge shot on GSP say goodnight! Im just going on record and saying " Josh Koscheck will beat GSP!" Mark it down, u seen it here first! hahaha

Also Jake Shields has a pretty good chance of winning, look what he did to henderson.. Jake is a good wrestler and he also has a great JJ game.. He could reverse alot of position on GSP! But what Koscheck has that Shields doesnt? Koscheck has a pretty good stand up game now, he has KO power as we seen..

Also dont get me wrong i hate Koscheck but im just saying, he will beat GSP!
August 31, 2010 @ 09:32 PM
Scotty

Also BELLATOR 27 September 2nd!! JOE SOTO SON!!

August 31, 2010 @ 09:49 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Joe Soto by submission. Joe Warren has strong chin, wrestling, and heart. But Joe has all that AND techniques.

Jake Shields is fucking good... Jowee, he can take punches and good cardio [vegetarian] and jitz and wrestling are fucking great.

August 31, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Joweee

Yea he's good, but I just don't see him beating him.
And Scotty I believe I said it before you, could be wrong though.
September 1, 2010 @ 07:47 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I think it because Josh is going to just work on Wrestling the whole camp and prolly bring in top olympic wrestlers to his camp... Koscheck has some pretty good wrestling, thats what he came into MMA as from purdue or where ever.. There is no need for him to work stand up cause GSP doesnt stand anymore... So Josh has a better chance now then before cause he just improves.. Also if he lands a huge shot on GSP say goodnight! Im just going on record and saying " Josh Koscheck will beat GSP!" Mark it down, u seen it here first! hahaha

Also Jake Shields has a pretty good chance of winning, look what he did to henderson.. Jake is a good wrestler and he also has a great JJ game.. He could reverse alot of position on GSP! But what Koscheck has that Shields doesnt? Koscheck has a pretty good stand up game now, he has KO power as we seen..

Also dont get me wrong i hate Koscheck but im just saying, he will beat GSP!

gsp's been wrestling against better strikers....but when fights someone he knows he can outstrike, he's gonna strike. He outstruck BJ. He outstruck Fitch. But he played safe against Alves and Hardy. Also, IDC who Koscheck trains with, he's not gonna be better than GSP. I mean, Fitch is better than Koscheck and Fitch was helpless against GSP. I can see GSP outstriking and out wrestling Kos.

Sorry, I don't see it happening. Anything can happen. I just don't agree with that prediction.
September 1, 2010 @ 08:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

About Florian: If you know dude is gonna take you down, you may as well attack without abandon.....I mean, use frankie edgar's stick and move style. I mean, if you're gonna get taken down anyway, at least go in for the kill and show some aggression. I'm really disappointed in Florian man.
September 1, 2010 @ 12:10 PM
Scotty

gsp's been wrestling against better strikers....but when fights someone he knows he can outstrike, he's gonna strike. He outstruck BJ. He outstruck Fitch. But he played safe against Alves and Hardy. Also, IDC who Koscheck trains with, he's not gonna be better than GSP. I mean, Fitch is better than Koscheck and Fitch was helpless against GSP. I can see GSP outstriking and out wrestling Kos.

Sorry, I don't see it happening. Anything can happen. I just don't agree with that prediction.

GSP is not a better striker than Koscheck now.. All GSP is good at on his feet is setting up for the takedown.. He WONT stand with Koscheck, thats a guarantee.. He knows the is a HUGE chance he will get KO'd and he will just look for the takedown everytime.. If Koscheck can defend the takedown(almost impossible), GSP will have to stand.. Which then Koscheck has the advantage.. Also anyone can out strike Fitch, his stand up sucks.. He's another guy that only sets up for the takedown... and if u stop it, u get the advantage.. GSP is to scared to stand, he knows it, u know it and everyone else knows it.. IF Koscheck can keep it standing for long enough, he will KO GSP!!
September 1, 2010 @ 12:58 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yeah problem is, Kos isn't staying on his feet. smile A 5 week training camp with amazing wrestlers is good and all, but it ain't enough. GSP will put the kid on his back. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Kos throws a finger in GSP's eye.
September 1, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
Scotty

AHHHH SHIIIIIEEETTTTT!!! STRIKEFORCE HAS MADE A TRAILER FOR THE KJ vs. DIAZ REMATCH!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6iq84rq4ZE
September 1, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
ateeeewuh.

i posted that on the last page. way2go
September 3, 2010 @ 03:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzC-bXyioxc&feature=player_embedded
championship bout.. WOW WTF WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

September 4, 2010 @ 12:55 AM
randysav

message for KJ....

lets get this shit on.

Please login first to reply.