Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 14, 2010 @ 08:16 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

yeah, ain't too impressive, i just meant beastly as in breaking limbs, like how he did on new years eve against Hirota.

anyone think Mark Hunt gonna do horrible in the UFC? Fighting at around 300 lbs. normally, i'd kinda like to see if dropping to 265 will help him out in anyway.

Depends who he fights. If they give him a slugger, he'll do good. I honestly wanna see him fight more than once. He's entertaining.
July 14, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
Shorebroke

Depends who he fights. If they give him a slugger, he'll do good. I honestly wanna see him fight more than once. He's entertaining.

yeah, i think he got a multi-fight contract with the UFC. something like when UFC bought Pride, Mark still had fights under his contract with Pride.
July 15, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
July 16, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
Scotty

- Jake Shields finally signs with the UFC.. He will be fighting at WW since thats his natural weight class and the MW is much better than strikeforce MW division..

- Also Jon Jones said he struggled this camp to get his weight down to 205 since he was walking at 230.. He says his body isnt fully grown into an adult body and he is filling even more.. Jon Jone's family(the Men) is all 265-300 pounds and Jon could get up to near 250 pounds in about 2-3 years.. So he says he is now going to start lifting weights more just incase this happens he will be ready for the HW..
July 16, 2010 @ 03:08 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

- Jake Shields finally signs with the UFC.. He will be fighting at WW since thats his natural weight class and the MW is much better than strikeforce MW division..

- Also Jon Jones said he struggled this camp to get his weight down to 205 since he was walking at 230.. He says his body isnt fully grown into an adult body and he is filling even more.. Jon Jone's family(the Men) is all 265-300 pounds and Jon could get up to near 250 pounds in about 2-3 years.. So he says he is now going to start lifting weights more just incase this happens he will be ready for the HW..

Either weight class he goes to he's assed out. He ain't beating anderson. He ain't beating GSP. For whatever reason, I still hate jake shields. I respect his JJ though.

WAR FREKKEN JONES!!! I love this guy. From the moment I saw him school Bonnar I was like suprised who tf is this kid and where can I get moar!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what he does...and I'd love to see him fight at heavy one day. A natural 265 Jon Jones would be the next heavyweight champ IMO. But that's my fan boy talking.
July 17, 2010 @ 02:22 PM
Kayv

I train with Jake and I believe he has the best top game in MMA. I'm hoping he does well in the UFC. He keep proving the haters wrong and hopefully he can do the same in the UFC. Say what you want about the man but his JJ skills are amazing and he's a cool guy, not cocky at all and friendly as hell.
July 17, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1EGoM9LbU4&feature=youtu.be

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Jake vs. Martin is also coolcoolcool

Jake always fight too safe... his stand up is shit... but i gotta admit his ground & wrestling are fucking dope and has great cardio... 1 of the reasons why i want to see Jake fighting GSP cuz i want to know what kind of plan GSP will try to implment... STAND-UP probably

www.youtube.com/watch?v=glOQif-xTSw&feature=player_embedded
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6xa9i_1_U&feature=player_embedded

*Last M-1 Global event @ Sochi

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 17, 2010 @ 09:47 PM
undercover.

Sonnen is the biggest bitch there is right now.
He's getting destroyed.
July 17, 2010 @ 10:48 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 17, 2010 @ 11:57 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

word...huuuuuuge troll.
July 18, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
Scotty

Sonnen is truely afraid of Anderson Silva... He talks all this shit to hide what he really feels about the fight.. I mean some of the shit he is saying is just unreal and pathetic.. Silva is the this of the ufc and that of the UFC.. Why? Cause he is the best mma fighter in world and know has the skill to beat him? Sonnen sayd he has beat every champion? WTF.. This dude sucked so bad when he came to the UFC they had to drop him down to WEC, then he fights Filho who breaks his arm almost, he verbally taps and tries to say he doesnt then gets a rematch and Filho gives him the win cause it was the last wec MW figh ever.. Then comes back to the UFC loses to Maia and then his last 3 wins by decision... Dude needs to get real, u arent fighting one of these guys u have fought in your last 4-5 fights... dude is just scared to know what Anderson can actually do to him in the first round!
July 19, 2010 @ 02:40 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tv8Vh_Sjaw&feature=player_embedded#!
LMAO @ 4:44

Sonnen strikes me as a dude who doesnt give a fuck and wants to get into Anderson's head... he sounds confident and has been a champ... sure Paulo wasn't even near the shape we have seen before but Sonnen was the last WEC champ of 180 lbs

and he can't take beatings... but i have a feeling Anderson will actually submit him

July 19, 2010 @ 02:51 AM
ateeeewuh.

paul daley! impact fc! ayiuahfuaihfuih
lol at the guy tapping
July 19, 2010 @ 03:22 AM
Scotty

Sonnen strikes me as a dude who doesnt give a fuck and wants to get into Anderson's head... he sounds confident and has been a champ... sure Paulo wasn't even near the shape we have seen before but Sonnen was the last WEC champ of 180 lbs

and he can't take beatings... but i have a feeling Anderson will actually submit him

Nah sonnen does give a fuck... Only thing he can do is just talk all this shit but the worse part about it is, that he doesnt understand the level that Anderson is on.. Skill wise and mentality wise.. Anderson doesnt let people's talking get in the way of his fighting and he channels into his training.. Anderson is not the average fighter like Sonnen has fought.. He isnt a Dan Miller or a Nate Marquardt.. Those guys arent at Anderson level in any aspect of mma.. Sonnen thinks he is going to be able to break Anderson down and beat him up for 5 rounds..

Also Sonnen was never a champ, he can call himself the last wec champ but Filho came in overweight, didnt train and just laid on the grown for 5 rounds.. He didnt give shit cause he would never fight in that organization again.. And he has never fought someone at Andersons level.. I dont see Sonnen winning, im sorry i just dont..

PAUL DALEY!!! Still fucking pissed he suckered punched Koscheck.. But he will be in the Bellator WW tourny and get the belt there!
July 19, 2010 @ 07:46 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO great vid. Sonnen's talking like someone who's just trying to get some fame since he knows he'll lose.

Nah sonnen does give a fuck... Only thing he can do is just talk all this shit but the worse part about it is, that he doesnt understand the level that Anderson is on.. Skill wise and mentality wise.. Anderson doesnt let people's talking get in the way of his fighting and he channels into his training.. Anderson is not the average fighter like Sonnen has fought.. He isnt a Dan Miller or a Nate Marquardt.. Those guys arent at Anderson level in any aspect of mma.. Sonnen thinks he is going to be able to break Anderson down and beat him up for 5 rounds..

Also Sonnen was never a champ, he can call himself the last wec champ but Filho came in overweight, didnt train and just laid on the grown for 5 rounds.. He didnt give shit cause he would never fight in that organization again.. And he has never fought someone at Andersons level.. I dont see Sonnen winning, im sorry i just dont..

PAUL DALEY!!! Still fucking pissed he suckered punched Koscheck.. But he will be in the Bellator WW tourny and get the belt there!

Word. We're on the same page. Sonnen is probably trying to get publicity for more sponsorship or something.

I see silva beating the life out of this guy. His shot sucks...he's a clincher....and I don't see him getting an advantage in the clinch. Anderson would mutilate him there. And on the ground....if he does get him there, he's getting subbed just like he always does against good GJJ guys.
July 19, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
ateeeewuh.

anyways. jon jones 2nd round ko.
July 19, 2010 @ 11:37 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

YUSSSSSSS NOGUEIRA BROTHERS~!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s31WkFooUs&feature=player_embedded

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PNazbMgv6k&feature=channel
she kind of looks like a bitch would suck dicks for cocaine but still hawt

July 21, 2010 @ 11:03 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

anyways. jon jones 2nd round ko.

I'm taking him by 1st round. I mean, look what he did to hammil. And Vera. And everyone else for that matter. Hammil was a great wrestler and he just got handled. Vlad is smaller and not used to this level of competition. Jones is gonna embarrass this guy. It's gonna be amazing.
July 22, 2010 @ 09:13 AM
uncle kwan

mad hard to get in someone head when they dont speak english lol sonnen is gonna get a good ass wehuupin silva needs to make up for the maia stunts and put this du to sleep.
July 28, 2010 @ 06:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5SnnyMkyo&feature=player_embedded
AUG. 1st

MAIN CARD
Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko *will Bones finish him? idk
Yushin Okami vs. Mark Munoz *Munoz has a heart but won't be able to get through Yushin
Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard *this is going to be the fight of the night! too hard to pick
Tyson Griffin vs. Takanori Gomi *sorry Gomi...

PRELIMINARY CARD
Jacob Volkman vs. Paul Kelly
Matt Riddle vs. DaMarques Johnson *they both kind of suck... I like DeMarques cuz he's exciting
James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac *back to 205lbs division Irvin!
Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann *Real American Hero
Charles Oliveira vs. Darren Elkins
Rob Kimmons vs. Steve Steinbeiss

*It's a fucking fight day tomorrow! yay wait.. i dont have VERSUS fml

EDIT: crap i deleted some videos.. rawr...

July 28, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
ateeeewuh.

semtex is on shark fights as well, i forget who his opponent is
July 29, 2010 @ 10:53 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpI7ty6MbuM&feature=player_embedded
i'm moved by Wandie's comments... I hope he gets better than ever!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE32pStIn0k&feature=player_embedded
i love Mark Munoz~ he's exciting but i think Okami will take this

July 30, 2010 @ 01:31 PM
Scotty

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpI7ty6MbuM&feature=player_embedded
i'm moved by Wandie's comments... I hope he gets better than ever!

Reason i love wanderlei and why he is one of my favorites of all time.. The guy is very humble, very positive person and just loves to fight.. I would love to see him come back better than ever.. The fight against Bisping proved he was on his way back.. Even though he didnt win by KO, he still showed signs that he was back in old form.. Cant wait til he gets back, 4 months though before he can even start training.. We wont see him til about spring time of next year.. BUT I WILL SEE HIM LIVE!! ONE TIME BEFORE HE RETIRES!!! There is a few fighters i want to see live and he is one of them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shark fights is going to be a sick card! Watch my boy Paul Daley smash on someone else.. Also i think after awhile, the UFC will let him back in.. I mean, he is one of the best WW in the world right now.. A sucker punch shouldnt keep em out FOR GOOD! I mean suspend him for awhile then let him return... I mean look at other fighters that are still in the UFC, Yvels and james Irvin...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFC on VERSUS 2 (my Picks)

MAIN CARD
Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko Jones adding another Highlight reel for himself!
Mark Munoz vs. Yushin Okami
Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard DOOOOOM!!!! KO!!!
Takanori Gomi vs. Tyson Griffin * Hard decision, Gomi coming of a lose and really needs a win..

PRELIMINARY CARD
Paul Kelly vs. Jacob Volkmann
DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle
James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac
Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann
Darren Elkins vs. Charles Oliveira
Rob Kimmons vs. Steve Steinbeiss
July 30, 2010 @ 01:57 PM
uncle kwan

thanks for the vid chopzz, wandy is deff my fav righter. probably because his style in fighting is what i enjoy to see and relate to the most. hell be back and hopefully do damage!
July 31, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

no problem man, i sincerely always give Wandy, Sakuraba and Big Nog HUGEEEEE respect no matter WHAT

*peep at Aug 1st UFC on Versus event and make predictions!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4syS7BXeA3c&feature=player_embedded
why are my favorite fighters injured!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxfHX4B7Ez4&feature=player_embedded
looks good

August 2, 2010 @ 02:48 AM
Scotty

- The fireball makes an appearance tonight.. Gomi with the huge right hand for the KO.. Gomi looking like old form with that right hand but still dont see him being a top contender anymore.. He hasnt changed his style as we see and will get worked by any top 3.. IMO

- My man howard got worked on the ground, he needs to work on his ground game.. And his eye was swollen pretty damn bad, good stop by the doctor i think.. He couldnt see and it would just get worse.. I was hoping for the DOOm to get a huge KO tonight too!

- Jon Jones is unreal, he has the perfect style of fighting and needs to fight the top contenders.. Dana needs to stop withe the market sceme and give him some top contenders! We all know what he can do now, no need to keep adding these guys to his highlight reel so u can market him! This is just getting embarrassing! Only thing is he has to do this shit quick, he said in an interview that its getting harder for him to cut weight.. He says he starts camp at 230 and has to cut to 205.. He's young so its not going to effect him as much and be easy but give it a few years.. He will be pushing 245 soon, imagine this dude at 255? WOW, he would be an amazing heavyweight! Also check this out, he is already calling out a heavy weight:

"Randy Couture, he bumps up to heavyweight all the time, and he always looks very impressive against the slower guy," Jones said. "And now I actually have a heavyweight that I wouldn't mind fighting. That's James Toney – 'Mr. I'm going to slap Jon in the face.' I'd bump up for that fight any day."

hahaha Jon Jones wants a piece of James Toney!
August 2, 2010 @ 06:06 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

- Ellenberg and Okami successfully exploited their opponents' weak spots. Mark technique sucks... he has a lot of room to improve... Howard came out blazing while standing but gotta work on his wrestling more.
But both have a heart of lion

-Jon Jones = vicious elbows + fluid passing guard skill + great takedowns [like the fact that he doesnt use typical double leg takedowns] + unorthodox striking with his long limbs.

We'll probably get to see him against the top contender... and yeah i can definitely see him moving up to heavyweight some point in his career

-the fireball kid! im so glad he showed up! the one who KTFOed so many LWs... i really hope this is a turning point for Gomi. AKA will be great place for him to improve!

-Oliveira just came out and finished his job... amazing BJJ... i'll keep my eyes on him

$40,000 fight-night bonuses:
- Fight of the Night: Brian Stann vs. Mike Massenzio
- Submission of the Night: Charles Oliveira
- Knockout of the Night: Takanori Gomi

The event drew 8,132 fans for a gate of $485,689.

-POTENTIAL FUTURE MATCHUP???
1. OKAMI vs. ALAN BELCHER or NATH MARQUARDT or Rousimar Palhares.
2. GOMI vs. George Sotrilopous [can't spell Greek last name LOL] or Melvin Guillard
3. Ellenberg vs. Kim Dong Hyung aka Stun Gun

*BTW Alan Belcher is out sad... Demian Maia needs a new opponent!

August 2, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
Joweee

yea jones is amazing. and he doesnt use double legs cus he's prolly not to good at em, he's a greco wrestler.
imma keep my eyes on the oliviera kid too.
August 2, 2010 @ 08:02 PM
ateeeewuh.

lol, gomi doesn't deserve to fight george.
August 3, 2010 @ 12:19 AM
Scotty

-POTENTIAL FUTURE MATCHUP???
1. OKAMI vs. ALAN BELCHER or NATH MARQUARDT or Rousimar Palhares.
2. GOMI vs. George Sotrilopous [can't spell Greek last name LOL] or Melvin Guillard
3. Ellenberg vs. Kim Dong Hyung aka Stun Gun

*BTW Alan Belcher is out sad... Demian Maia needs a new opponent!

Nate marquardt is fighting Palhares at UFC fight Night 22... I think Okami should fight the winner of that fight.. But Okami already talking title shot and he hasnt proved he is to that level yet.. He said "if Dana asks he is ready" well yeah, i think any fighter would take a title shot of they were asked but i dont see Dana asking Okami yet..

James Irvin finally got cut from the UFC after his performance last night!

- And Paul Daley has been talking to Strikeforce but says he hasnt made an official decision yet.. He is weighing Bellator and strikeforce.. Nick Diaz better watch out of my boy Daley comes to Strikeforce.. Also it will give him the option to fight with Striekforce partners!

Please login first to reply.