Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 18, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
Scotty

^ No i said i want melendez and shields to leave the camp cause im a fan of there but dislike them because of how they react.. AND yes its the atmosphere they are surrounded by everyday.. Which is the this team and camp.. I never have heard a good story behind this team EVER.. I know a couple of people who trained there and left because of the atmosphere.. Nick and Nate have no class at all period, no do some of the trainers.. And it just didnt seem in character of Shields or melendez to do that last night! But again, i could be wrong and thats how they act all the time... Also i cant blame just the camp/team cause strikeforce has apart letting Mayhem in the cage without anyone from strikeforce there.. As u see in the UFC Dana usually brings in someone to the cage.. Strikeforce isnt a structure organization yet, they need to start or this shit will happen again..

Nick plays it off like it was bad that mayhem did what he did but he did the SAME EXACT thing to KJ.. No different, he entered the cage and during the interview he asked for a rematch.. But Nick did it in a negative way talking shit and doing whatever.. Mayhem just had a smile on his face and asked for the rematch.. Nick has bad intension..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJYtWuWshYM
April 18, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
Scotty

On other news: Its funny the UFC has now taking a huge part in WEC 48.. Usually, the UFC just lets the wec do there thing but not for this fight.. The line up card is on the UFC site, SPike tv is showing prelims not VS... UFC knows when to take part in WEC and when not too.. HAHAHA Also i believe this might be the gateway to WEC fighters merging into the UFC (mainly 145 and 135)..

WEC 48 4/24/10 live in Sacramento

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
Champ Jose Aldo vs. Urijah Faber (for featherweight title) As much as i know Aldo is going to win, i cant count out faber
Champ Benson Henderson vs. Donald Cerrone (for lightweight title)
Mike Brown vs. Manny Gamburyan
Anthony Njokuani vs. Shane Roller
Antonio Banuelos vs. Scott Jorgensen

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Leonard Garcia vs. Chan Sung Jung
Alex Karalexis vs. Anthony Pettis

PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-aired)
Demetrious Johnson vs. Brad Pickett
Chad Mendes vs. Anthony Morrison
Takeya Mizugaki vs. Rani Yahya
Tyler Toner vs. Brandon Visher

I leave friday night to Sacramento, catch me in section 5 on saturday night!
April 18, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL7IiNJXSpc

aldo's a beast. IDK if Faber can roll with this dude.
April 19, 2010 @ 02:04 PM
DK Radar

aldo will snuff faber, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot
April 19, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
Scotty

An idiot? I wouldnt call em an idiot.. As much a i like Aldo, have been a huge fan since his debut in WEC, and always said he would be champ... I could never count out Urijah Faber.. As much as i know Aldo is pretty much going to win, still cant count out Faber! Faber is one of the best all around fighters in MMA, He lost the belt cause he was careless, then the second time he fought brown, he broke both his hands and still went 5 rounds trying to win with standing elbows.. He is very skilled and a very determined fighter, so count him out of any fight even this one against Aldo.. But i still think Aldo is going to win!
April 20, 2010 @ 01:18 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fshFkjj6zjs&feature=player_embedded
Scott Corked mentioned Jacare for the next title contender to get a shot at 185 lbs Strikeforce belt. I hope Jake Shields loses :]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1JJ-Za55qs&feature=player_embedded
I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT I CANT WAIT~ SHOGUN will be the next reigning champion~

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvnrN2a9Cg&feature=player_embedded
Are they doing some kind of Countdown show for this WEC event by any chance? i honestly think not many ppl will end up buy this event due to lack of coverage.

Anyways it'll be a great match. Aldo should win, but Urijah is no slouch by any mean. He's been champ before and he can do it again.

Mike Brown will finish Manny Gamburiyan then will fight for the winner of this featherweight champ bout.

Donald Cerrone vs. Ben Henderson 2 :] I got Ben for this one again. However I'm not sure if he'll be able to finish Cerrone.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 20, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
Scotty

^ Beverly Hills JJ club is a rip off, they have a pretty resume but for the money they are charging u can easily hit up a much better gym for cheaper,, But then again its in Beverly hills so its catering to that pice point.. Also n Jacare, he should not even be in Strikeforce.. He should be fighting the best but he loves fighting over in Japan...

Aslo jacare might not fight Shields.. Remember Shield;s contract is up! He now has the option to sign one fight deals with strikeforce because he has the title still, resign with strikeforce or possibly sign with the UFC.. No word yet on what deals are going down but Dana said he will take apart in bidding for Shields at 170.. Maybe even at 185, since shields looked good at that weight but his stand up needs work.. Needs to go to a stand up gym for a training camp like American top team cause his stand up skills looked really weak... He was really stiff, didnt look comfortable throwing punches or kicks.. no good foot movement..
April 20, 2010 @ 11:15 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aAbd3HM960

slick hl.

But yeah, sheild's strength is JJ wich Jacare is 10x better at...and hits harder.
April 20, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah i dont know if Shields could handle Jacare.. But then again, i never can count out shields.. He is looking better than before but definitely needs to wok on his stand up, especially if this fight gets made...

Dana White told mmajunkie that some of the top lightweights might be going to the UFC eventually! WEC president says some of these lightweights need more recognition, like i have been saying forever.. So soon u will see Cerrone, henderson, varner, and couple others in the UFC..
April 20, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
chopstickthugz

April 20, 2010 @ 09:52 PM
Joweee

why did dana say challenge bj when he isn't champ anymore? aha
April 23, 2010 @ 02:59 PM
Scotty

Dana White trying to trick the come person into buying the WEC event on Saturday.. Sneaking Bastard.. At the press conference last night, there was something missing.. If u look there was NO WEC logo.. Dana took it off for this event and took over the promotion of this event instead of WEC president.. He also added bruce buffer as the fighting announcer and Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan as the commentators! Having the commercial events like ufc does and having the countdown.. He told reporters he is "trying something out and its his master plan" He isnt fooling alot of people though about this "masterplan".. Its obviously most mma fans arent going to spend 45 bucks on a WEC PPV event when it was free all along.. So what he is trying to do is make this look like a UFC event, taken off the logo and making the event just called Aldo vs. Faber.. Add the ufc announcer and commentators so now to the common person who only watches UFC, makes it look like a ufc event so they will buy it.. And then once they buy it, they will see the WEC logo in the cage and realize its a wec event and get these people onto the WEC.. Wow Dana being creative!
April 23, 2010 @ 04:23 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

as much as I love watching WEC, I'm so used to watching it for free that I can't justify paying for it. Maybe if it were $20. Maybe. I'll just catch the stream.
April 24, 2010 @ 02:25 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

LOL at Dana's plan kekeke he's so funny sometimes...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz_1kOqRNqM&feature=player_embedded
Look at Cesar Gracie's sister at the end... HOLY SMOKE! &)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw Cesar Gracie accpeted Shinya Aoki's request to train with them in States and many more Japanese fighters will be participating... I wonder if this will be a huge turning point for the human pretzel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO GSP said this....
"[Jake Shields] He's a great submission fighter", St-Pierre said. "He's got great technique and takedowns. He's very good at not getting hit standing up, he's a perfect mixed martial artist and he's going to have a long career. He's a very smart guy and I have a lot of respect for this guy. I love watching his fights."

"As a matter of fact, there's only a few guys I like to watch in mixed martial arts, to learn, and he's one of them."

"Shields is amazing. He's of course the guy to beat right now. He's fighting at 185 lbs right now, and he's dominating and beating everyone at 185, and he's (a natural) 170 lbs fighter. He's not only an amazing fighter, he's an amazing jiu-jitsu fighter."

"As a proud champion, I want to fight the best and Jake Shields is the best right now."

*Honestly i dont mind watching this fight because this will force GSP to stand up with this mediocre stand up fighter Jake. Another revolution perhaps.... and giving some extra credit to sort out 170 lbs division.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEC: ALDO vs. FABER---TOMORROW and prelims will be aired for free on Spike Network
www.youtube.com/watch?v=smVmHINCRik&feature=player_embedded

WEC Featherweight Championship
Jose Aldo (145) vs. Urijah Faber (144.5)

WEC Lightweight Championship
Benson Henderson (155) vs. Donald Cerrone (154.5)

Mike Thomas Brown (146) vs. Manny Gamburyan (146)
Anthony Njokuani (156) vs. Shane Roller (155.5)
Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136)

Televised Undercard
Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145.5)-KOREAN ZOMBIEcool
Anthony Pettis (155.5) vs. Alex Karalexis (156.5)

Non-Televised Undercard
Brad Pickett (135.5) vs. Demetrious Johnson (135)
Chad Mendes (145.5) vs. Anthony Morrison (145)
Takeya Mizugaki (134.5) vs. Rani Yahya (136)
Brandon Visher (144.5) vs. Tyler Toner (145.5)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino will be training with renowned grappler, Marcelo Garcia, in preparation for his UFC 116 bout in July against BJJ standout George Sotiropoulos. It's worth mentioning the fact that Marcelo "X-Guard" Garcia has submitted both of these outstanding fighters in grappling matches.

"Even though I was a very good grappler, this is somebody who took me down, took my back and choked me out cold," Pellegrino said. "I will be the most prepared person in the world."

"I'm hoping that knocking George out or submitting George in an exciting fashion, that I get a title shot or No. 1 contender," Pellegrino said. "I'm hoping that our fight is exciting and one of us gets a title shot.

"I'm going to give the crowd what they want on the biggest card of the year. I know George is going to bring the best he can bring. Let's go. Find a good wrestler to work out with is what he needs to do."

*this fight is going to be so much awesome. they're both very good on stand ups n submission game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt Hughes vs. Ricardo Almeida in the works for UFC 117
*Fuck yeah, Big Dog got this~

I have to say ZUFFA has been on roll with their abudnant amount of MMA events for the fans... Dana White, whether u like him or not... He gets this GAME and he puts in action so i'll give him props for that smile

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 24, 2010 @ 09:00 PM
Glaq

Holy fck!! Definitely one of the best fight I've seen, plus it was free on spike... Korean zombie dude got robbed though

...haha, dana's smile was priceless when he was sitting besides shields
April 24, 2010 @ 09:34 PM
igotstupidjuice

yeah korean zombie got robbed. very good fight though. anyone have a legit streaming link for tonight's main event?! please!

found one!
www.mmaphilippines.net/stream

i bust the dope moves. i got stupid juice.

April 25, 2010 @ 01:03 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

LMAO hahahah look at Dana so happy kekeke

I thought Korean Zombie was doing more damage and Garcia's quick steps in 3rd round must have somehow seen as AGGRESION or something.

Aldo was just too much. He dominated Faber on the feet and on the ground as well.

April 25, 2010 @ 01:38 AM
DonPedro

faber's gonna need new legs.
April 25, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
randysav

great fights, jammed packed from top to bottom, me and the gf was drunk as fuck.scotti where were you my dude? after the fight I met Nate Diaz at sapporos eating sushi.

I gave rd 1 and 2 to the zombie, robbed but oh wells.
April 25, 2010 @ 08:18 PM
Scotty

Just got back from Sac.. what a couple of nights! hahaha But thats for another day on to fight night... Place was crazy, i dont believe it would have been like that if Faber wasnt there though but hey great atmosphere!

- Fight of the Night was Garcia vs. The korean zombie, shit was like a 3 round parking lot brawl! Wild fists everyone just hoping to connect, kicks going in every direction, flying knees! Also i believe the zombie got robbed BUT for the judges that was a hard fight to call.. That was just 2 guys swing for the fences hoping on eof them would go down.. No technique, except when the zombie got garcias back.. hhaha Amazing fight and i feel there will be a rematch between the 2!

- Cant believe my boy Anthony Njokuani got choked out! I was hoping for a highlight reel KO! But his ground isnt the best so i kinda knew once he hit the ground it was over...

- Mike Brown gets KO'd and didnt even see it coming.. I literally blinked and bam Brown was to the floor getting rained on!

- Cerrone rolled into a choke and that was a wrap... He literally rolled and positioned his head right under henderson's arm for the easy choke.. I couldnt believe it, also Cerrone is going to 145 now unless UFC calls him into the UFC.. I was pretty upset how this went down..

- Place went absolutely crazy when Faber walked in, place was loader than ever! Aldo, throwing some amazing hard kicks to Fabers leg.. Shit was so load, u could tell those hurt! Aldo did everything right, just kept kicking cause he knew faber was taking em and it was keeping distance and once it got to the ground Aldo crucified Faber which faber put his own self in, and that was a wrap! BUT i give Faber all the props in the world, the dude has heart that fighters dont have.. Some fighters would have quit from those leg kicks but faber kept fighting! Also i never realized how big Aldo is at 145, when he walked in he was huge, alot bigger than faber.. Now Aldo wants to go down to 135 to get that belt but who knows if he can cut that weight! Also rumor is Faber is going to 135 as well cause he barely cuts weight for 145..

* Also never by floor seats! Not the best idea for me anyway.. The cage is raised like 3 feet and then u have the cage that is almost 6 feet.. So u are looking through it, its good when the fighters are at your side but when they are on the opposite side u cant see that great.. Best is the next section prolly like 8 ros back cause u see right in the cage, right i was during ufc 104.. Also i had some annoying guys in front of me they kept standing up and down the whole night.. People in back of us were pissed as well.. One of my friends was drinking the whole night, got so drunk he doesnt even really remember the Aldo/faber fight.. But other than that was a great night!
April 26, 2010 @ 01:43 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I know Aldo trains out of Nova Uniao or something and one of his team mates also fights in WEC. I remembered his name now. Wagnney Fabiano... he used to fight in 145 lbs until he got choked out and decided to drop down... Prior to that loss, he was undefeated.

he's a serious fighter and i dont think Aldo wants to take his opportunity...

REMATCH~~~~

OH FUCK

Ben Henderson slapped that choke so easy n SMOOOTH. Even I didnt think it would end that early

Shane Roller just smoked dat no ground game fighter... i was expecting the other way too.

April 26, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
brokelyn

Aldo looked so good last night, man. Dude has a bright future ahead of him, would love to see him in the UFC after clearing out his division. Props to Faber for the heart he showed, tho.

Shogun Machida 2, let's gooo!
April 26, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Great fights. I love the hunger of the WEC. I also love the speed and aggression of the little guys.

Impressed with Henderson's attack.

Impressed with aldo again....but still a bit disappointed that he didn't go in for the kill. It's killing me how the champs at one point used to fight to win. Now they fight to not lose.
April 26, 2010 @ 11:39 AM
imtheman

Well Aldo is managed by Ed Soares, so I wouldnt be surprised if he gets the same pointers as does Anderson Silva and is told to fight with minimal risk.
But I still think both are bad-ass fighters!
April 26, 2010 @ 11:56 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWnWFY-7gS8

in case, u didn't know Korean Zombie has 35 kickboxing matches before his MMA career as u can see... he throws mean punch.

April 26, 2010 @ 12:07 PM
imtheman

yo can somebody host that pic of Urijah's leg on some pic hosting site cuz I cant see shit while I'm work, they block all the sports sites!
April 26, 2010 @ 01:37 PM
Scotty

I know Aldo trains out of Nova Uniao or something and one of his team mates also fights in WEC. I remembered his name now. Wagnney Fabiano... he used to fight in 145 lbs until he got choked out and decided to drop down... Prior to that loss, he was undefeated.

he's a serious fighter and i dont think Aldo wants to take his opportunity...

OH FUCK

They are teammates but Aldo already asked for a title shot at 135 or a fight to lead up to 135 title shot.. Also Fabiano has only one fight at 135 he has a few more before there is a title shot.. Also everyone keeps forgetting about Scott Jorgensen he has been on a tear through the 135 division.. also benavidez is looking for a title shot as well, so aldo wants to get in that mix.. He just wants to have 2 belts.. Also this also means he doesnt have to keep the 135 title, he can win defend it then vacat it, so he can be in the category of having 2 belts in 2 different weight classes.. Then he says he wouldnt mnd moving up to lightweight an fight the best aka Bj Penn..

Also Fabers legs looks brutal.. Looks like he just got out of a Muah Thai fight... Also thinking about leg kicks, Dana proved he doesnt pay attention to some fights Why? at the press conference he said " he hasnt seen leg kicks that bad since randy couture fight back in the day"? After hearing that i was like o really? how about UFC 96, when Brandon vera almost broke Mike Patts leg with leg kicks and Patt couldnt finish.. NOW THOSE WERE SOME LEG KICKS!! haha
April 28, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd-Q0HyqMp8&feature=player_embedded
>sad for Shogun and razz for backpeddling karate kid

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ujoplsrINg&feature=channel
cool but im afraid Daley's lack of skills on the ground will cost him...

April 30, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
Scotty

^ Shogun is going to win this time.. Thats all i have to say about that! hahaha

I think Koscheck will be hot headed and go toe to toe for awhile before going for the takedown... Cause koscheck likes to KO people just like Daley, so i think he might stand, test the punches of Daley which could get u KO'd and then go for the takedown.. Daley says he been working on his ground game alot, lets just see how it has improved...

Also Jone Jones next opponent is Vlagimir Matushenko.. Dana really building up a highlight reel for Jones so he can market him better and make more money off him.. I mean its pretty obvious with this fight, cause Jones just tko'd Vera in the first round, i would think he would move up the ranks not fight old Matushenko.. Dude last 2 wins were by decision and in his last fight it was a split decision to Elliot Marshall.. I mean come on Jones is past that, but Dana needs some more highlight reels to market him for the main event cards so the average viewer knows who Bones Jones is and make more money..
May 2, 2010 @ 02:31 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

www.megavideo.com/?v=NIBOYQ50

that's a link to "The Voice vs. Joe Rogan" Special show was on HDnet.

quality shit

Please login first to reply.