Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 1, 2007 @ 01:17 AM
chopstickthugz

anyone watched K-1 Hero's Korea?

it was actually pretty good and the anticipating match between akiyama yoshihiro and denis kang... just in case if u havent seen it. be sure to search it on the dailymotion.com

yoon dong sik's judo skills are the top off... omg it's so sweet when he goes for the armbar (if u dont know him check out his match with Melvin)

actually i dont practice any martial art though im really looking forward to it (ive took some Tae Kwon Do lessons when i was little)

grappling or striking? that's my dilema... im looking for some distinct martial arts that not too many ppl practice like Sambo (sick leg locks), Kyokushin Karate(full contact), Aikido(opponents must attack first in order to engage), and Judo(one of the olmpic sports) also Jeet Kwon Do (found by bruce lee)

lately i really want to take Judo + Jiu Jit Su class and i remember it suits for little guy like me. with judo u could take down anyone even who's bigger than you and this brings up the match karo parisian in UFC 78 hope it'll be SICK
November 1, 2007 @ 10:42 PM
KYSL

take an mma class if you want to be diversified... thats what i'm taking right now and i can pretty much spar with some decent strikers and grapplers.

if you're going to take jiu jitsu, take a no-gi class. apparently cauliflower ears are more common with those who practice with gi's smile
November 11, 2007 @ 11:50 AM
Intriago

Speechless.
I still don't know what happened to Diaz.
November 13, 2007 @ 06:03 AM
James Bond 007

fuck bo, little bitch took a dive.

Yeah, that was pathetic, and pretty damn obvious.
November 15, 2007 @ 06:34 PM
Hush

Holy shit UFC 79 is going to be insane...
Hughes vs Serra
Liddell vs Silva
and just announced...
Sokoudjou vs Machida
I really don't care what the other fights are going to be... UFC is getting my money for sure next month.
November 15, 2007 @ 08:07 PM
liquidlexus

im so glad the ufc signed Soko to bolster their already amazing LHW divisoin.

Personally id pay to watch Soko v. Houston Alexander pummel each other.
November 15, 2007 @ 08:30 PM
Hush

im so glad the ufc signed Soko to bolster their already amazing LHW divisoin.

Personally id pay to watch Soko v. Houston Alexander pummel each other.

lol I wonder how long a soko - alexander match would last?
November 16, 2007 @ 06:07 AM
Intriago

I wouldn't be suprised if Thiago pulls an upset this weekend.
I like both fighters, I hope they put on a good show.

.. and obviously I am rooting for Bisping, but it seems difficult for him to win this - I got Rashad by decision.
November 16, 2007 @ 07:45 PM
James Bond 007

Im so hyped about the Liddell Silva fight.

Silva by KO ... i hope.
November 18, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
Hush

well that was a piece of shit.... there was barely 1 good fight out of the whole card. The only good thing about it was seeing Bisping lose... god I hate the SOB, him and his stupid smug smirk.
November 18, 2007 @ 03:30 PM
Hush

just announced: Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva... supposedly sometime in March. This is going to be awesome match, almost excited for this as much Liddell and Silva.
November 19, 2007 @ 05:35 AM
Intriago

Poor card.
There wasn't a good fight on there, I had no interest in seing Herman-Doerkson, it should be an undercard fight IMO.

I was pleased with Bisping's performance, his TD defence looked good - you can tell he trained hard for this fight.
If Rashad wanted to 'fight', then he would of lost, he was smart and got the win.
It was an extremely boring fight on Rashad part, he had no intention of finishing that fight, it was L&P at it's finest.

Joe Lauzon won aswell in the first round by RNC.
November 19, 2007 @ 03:20 PM
James Bond 007

Poor card.
There wasn't a good fight on there, I had no interest in seing Herman-Doerkson, it should be an undercard fight IMO.

I was pleased with Bisping's performance, his TD defence looked good - you can tell he trained hard for this fight.
If Rashad wanted to 'fight', then he would of lost, he was smart and got the win.
It was an extremely boring fight on Rashad part, he had no intention of finishing that fight, it was L&P at it's finest.

Agreed, and also Bisping should have won that decision.
November 19, 2007 @ 03:25 PM
James Bond 007

just announced: Dan Henderson vs Anderson Silva... supposedly sometime in March. This is going to be awesome match, almost excited for this as much Liddell and Silva.

This is going to be one of the best fights of the year. We will finally see A. Silva get beat at 185.

Hendo by RNC 2nd rd
November 19, 2007 @ 03:31 PM

pretty boring card...I thought it was a tough call for rashad. I gave Rashad slight edge for being more dominant early...but DAMN, he tired out in the late round, it got kinda ugly.
November 19, 2007 @ 07:39 PM
deftonez99

I just read that Tito Ortiz will be on the next celebrity apprentice. I might watch just to see if an ape has any business sense.

www.usatoday.com/money/media/2007-11-19-celebrity-apprentice_N.htm
November 19, 2007 @ 10:23 PM
Theseventhletter

dan henderson fighting at 185 hmmm running out a division are we?
November 19, 2007 @ 11:53 PM
Hush

dan henderson fighting at 185 hmmm running out a division are we?

well I firmly believe that Henderson is a better at 185 then at 205... really when you think about it who else is worthy of a shot at Silva other then Paulo Filho? Middleweight is by far the weakest weight class
November 20, 2007 @ 05:26 AM
Intriago

Joe Silva said he recommended that Bisping and Evans could drop to 185lb to strengthen the division.

It wouldn't look so weak with something like this:

Anderson, Henderson, Franklin, Evans, Bisping, Tanner, Kampmann, Mardquart, Leben, Starnes, Martin, Belcher, Cote, Grove.

I don't see Evans dropping though, and I think Bisping will have another fight at 205 before deciding his future.

Apparently if Anderson beats Henderson, then he would like to step up and fight Wanderlei!
November 20, 2007 @ 06:19 PM
Big_peezy

dan henderson is great and all,
but i think anderson the spyder silva
will come out with a KO!
November 20, 2007 @ 07:38 PM
Theseventhletter

when the hell is kendall grove going to fight again? i havent seen him in the octagon in like forever punk ass ed herman gets more ring time than he does

i think brandon vera should drop too
November 20, 2007 @ 08:51 PM
Hush

Joe Silva said he recommended that Bisping and Evans could drop to 185lb to strengthen the division.

It wouldn't look so weak with something like this:

Anderson, Henderson, Franklin, Evans, Bisping, Tanner, Kampmann, Mardquart, Leben, Starnes, Martin, Belcher, Cote, Grove.

I don't see Evans dropping though, and I think Bisping will have another fight at 205 before deciding his future.

Apparently if Anderson beats Henderson, then he would like to step up and fight Wanderlei!

i seriously doubt Evans or Vera could drop to 185 considering there both naturally 225. Evans cuts to 205 for his fights, while Vera doesn't cut at all. Guys like Hughes and St.Pierre could prolly fight at middleweight considering there both in the 190 range naturally.
November 21, 2007 @ 05:55 AM
Intriago

i seriously doubt Evans or Vera could drop to 185 considering there both naturally 225. Evans cuts to 205 for his fights, while Vera doesn't cut at all. Guys like Hughes and St.Pierre could prolly fight at middleweight considering there both in the 190 range naturally.

Bisping said he can make 185lb and it's possible that he will move down if he gets beat convincinly.

Joe Silva believes Rashad can cut - it would be harder to make than someone like Bisping, but I agree that it's possible - and probably in his better interests.

Also for the 185lb division - Yushin Okami has been re-signed.

BTW, Tavares has been handed an absolute can for his next fight so that he can get rebuilt after his first loss.
The dude he is set to fight recently lost to Matt Wiman.
November 21, 2007 @ 05:57 AM
Intriago

when the hell is kendall grove going to fight again? i havent seen him in the octagon in like forever punk ass ed herman gets more ring time than he does

i think brandon vera should drop too

No word.
His last fight was a big step backwards for Kendall.

I agree that Vera should drop aswell, but I think he will remain at HW for now.
November 21, 2007 @ 12:55 PM
Hush

Bisping said he can make 185lb and it's possible that he will move down if he gets beat convincinly.

Joe Silva believes Rashad can cut - it would be harder to make than someone like Bisping, but I agree that it's possible - and probably in his better interests.

Also for the 185lb division - Yushin Okami has been re-signed.

BTW, Tavares has been handed an absolute can for his next fight so that he can get rebuilt after his first loss.
The dude he is set to fight recently lost to Matt Wiman.

Bisping for sure can make 185 lb, he's extremely small for light heavy, prolly only weighes in the 200-210 pd range naturally. But when I look at Evans I just don't see how he can can cut 40+ lbs he just has a huge body, and remember he used to be a heavyweight too, so I'm skeptical about the drop.
November 22, 2007 @ 05:42 AM
Intriago

Bisping for sure can make 185 lb, he's extremely small for light heavy, prolly only weighes in the 200-210 pd range naturally. But when I look at Evans I just don't see how he can can cut 40+ lbs he just has a huge body, and remember he used to be a heavyweight too, so I'm skeptical about the drop.

It's possible - remember Joe Riggs cut from HW to WW.
Rashad isn't cut per se Houston Alexander, I think he could make it.
November 23, 2007 @ 07:27 PM
Hush

well either way I though I read on MMA weekly that Evans was actually having a tough time making 205 for this fight.... but whatever no real point in discussing it further.

Just announced: Serra out for UFC 80....
- now this sucks, this card had the potential to best of the year but now i don't know... they better get a good opponent for Hughes or a real good replacement match 'cause damn I disappointed.
November 24, 2007 @ 06:01 AM
Intriago

I was really looking forward to Serra-Hughes, damn!
November 24, 2007 @ 09:47 PM
Hush

Holy Shit just announced GSP vs Hughes at UFC 79
- now this is one hell of a replacement match, lol.... apparently they'll be fighting for the interim title (meaning 5 5min rds) and the winner fights Serra next year. I honestly got to say that this match has me more excited then Hughes vs Serra. Man, this definitely makes up for the last two shit cards... can't wait for Dec.29
November 27, 2007 @ 10:58 PM
Big_peezy

Next card

Hughes vs GSP

wanderlei vs liddell

So who do you guys got?

Please login first to reply.