Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 18, 2009 @ 05:26 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I dont think Carwin is going to be as tough as Lesnar.. Shane hasnt really done much except TKO gabriel Gonzaga but Gonzaga to me just lives off the head kick to Cro-Cop and after that he fell off! I mean carwin is 11-0 and has all tko or ko's but his opponents arent top rank guys! Lesnar has beatin, randy, herring and Mir.. Carwin hasnt beat anyone one that ranks like those guys! Also Carwin isnt 280, i dont know where sherdog gets that but Carwin says he is a natural around 250-260.. And agree Mir is way to technical, smart, skill level, and now his size & strength just made him top notch! I dont see carwin be a huge threat now! MIR NEW INTERIM CHAMP!

Oh, I agree with everything you said. The 280lbs quote came from his trainer though. Not sherdog. Maybe he gained weight for lesnar?
December 19, 2009 @ 12:03 PM
Shadows.

Nice cards tonight, King MO my nigggga cool
December 19, 2009 @ 01:55 PM
Scotty

^ Two good ass cards tonight, just sucks that they have to be on at the same time because the ufc organization has to always compete with every other organization to try and become a monopoly...

Also UFC 108 New Card officially set

MAIN CARD
Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva
Paul Daley vs. Dustin Hazelett
Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout
Duane Ludwig vs. Jim Miller*
Junior Dos Santos vs. Gilbert Yvel

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Martin Kampmann vs. Jacob Volkmann*
Dan Lauzon vs. Cole Miller

PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-aired)
Rafaello Oliveira vs. John Gunderson*
Steve Cantwell vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
Ryan Jensen vs. Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger vs. Mike Pyle

* Still not a pay per view card in my eyes, should be free on spike! UFC is about to take a hug loss on pay per view views! This a pretty decent card but i think going from its original to this card, is a big difference.. And if i bought expensive tickets, i would be kinda pissed..
December 20, 2009 @ 01:11 PM
Scotty

STRIKEFORCE DOEs IT AGAIN!!

Amazing night of fight in strikeforce! There past few events have been amazing nights! Strikeforce hasnt let me done like the UFC has done in the last 6 months.. But last night was a nigh to remember!

- Jacare souza will be the next strikeforce middleweight champ! The dude is has amazing BJJ but his stand up has improved greatly but u can give anderson silva the credit since Jacare has been training his stand with Silva! But beats Matt Lindland with a arm triangle in the first round! Thats 10 submission out of 11 wins! UFC should have signed him but again the didnt offer fast enough!

- Gilbert Melendez gets his title back!! Him and Josh went all 5 rounds of complete non stop action! They didnt hold anything back! even in the 5th Gilbert knew he won the fight but he still was goin toe to toe with thompson! But have to give it up to thompson, he got rocked a few times and still got up and went toe to toe! FIGHT OF THE NIGHT!! These are 2 lightweights that need to go to the UFC, add more competition to 155!

- Cung le gets KO'd When he easily had the fight one! He smashed on smith all 2 rounds.. Then starte messing around an being careless then he get KO'D from not protecting himself! He should have just put him away when he had the chance!
December 20, 2009 @ 02:20 PM
Joweee

It was funny watching Le kick the shit outta dude, then he gets KO'ed. Funny.
December 20, 2009 @ 06:43 PM
Scotty

^ cung le was just kicking him like a bag int he first 2 rounds.. The first round he did a spinning back kick, knocked him over and was just smashing smith face.. Then the second round mith couldnt do anything but cung l was just slowing moving! He should have just kept throwing kicks one after the other like he did against shamrock.. He got careles int he third, left his face wide open and got KO'd! Careless by Cung Le! But a great come back by Smith!

Also Cerrone got his victory by submission against catliff! Now Cerrone is moving down to 145 unless the rematch between henderson or varner pops up after they fight!
December 21, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
chopstickthugz

I was kind of shock and amaze about the fact that Jacare who only started his MMA career has a better stand up game compare to the veteran fighter Matt Lindland... wtf? Anyways Jacare goes for the kill and he did.

Cung Le got some skills and techniques but... not much cardio and determination to finish the fight. Scott always comes back after gettin' his ass whooped. SCOTT IS THE MAN OF STEEL. Btw it was a glancing elbow strike, but it was thrown with the intention of mean hook. Im starting to like this guy~ NO HOMO.

King Mo is the GAME, he brings it everytime and he proved it.

*Did you hear? Nick "Respectful Pothead" Diaz will take on Marius "The Whitemere" Zaromski [Dream Welterweight champion] debut fight on STRIKEFORCE. HOLY SMOKE, I'm pulling Zaromski unless Nick smartens up and take him to the ground to submit him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME FOR SOME RECAP GIFs

UFC
Jumping punch. ARYU GAN~

*I think the potential rematch between Big Nog vs. Frank will be much more competitive. I love Big Nog but Frank is a much improved fighter now. btw Frank said he was getting his left leg high up in the cage so if Kongo escapes the choke then he can go for the armbar ASAP.

damn quick with his triangle. He slaps it on~ Great come back win after getting nearly choked out from Peruvian Necktie.

WEC

OH SHIT~ DONT EVER EVER RUN AWAY WITH YOUR BACK TURNED AGAINST AWESOME Muay Thai Fighter... because You'll going to taste to his kick out of nowhere in the fucking face. I had to rewind this over n over... after all it was WEC: THE KO OF THE NIGHT~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was a sexy lady back in WWF era [NOT WWE, Kids]

SABLE
December 21, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
chopstickthugz

oops double posts
December 24, 2009 @ 12:30 AM
chopstickthugz

UFC 108 Preview
www.youtube.com/watch?v=42h9QqyM49U&feature=player_embedded
*Rick Story vs.Chris Lytle at UFC 110 in Feb. SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

WEC Ring Girl- Britanny Palmer

* i heard she's a gf of Donald Cerrone? im not sure. Anyways i would love to see her in UFC as a ring girl with the addition of a new girl.

Kyra Gracie- 2 times ADCC champs

*Roger Gracie will fight in Strikeforce as a 205lb contender.... Gegard or King Mo down in the ROAD~ YAY
December 25, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
chopstickthugz

2009 Dynamite: SRC vs. DREAM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPARDxaCbAk&feature=player_embedded

*best MMA card of this year.... yeah I said it~ [12 or 13 stack cards including K-1 bout of Gegard vs. Gary Goodridge and Melvin manhoef vs. Kazuo Misaki under MMA rule]
December 26, 2009 @ 01:05 PM
Scotty

^ i like the card but i have to be honest, i hat when orgs.. try to mix up everything! I mean i like when orgs. come together to have there fighters fight others but i din like how they add like k-1 or boxing matches to an mma event! Its either a mma event or kickboxing/muay thai event!

Also i still cant believe ufc 108 is on pay per view! This card isnt worthy of paying 45 dollars on.. Dana and the UFC are trying o hard to market this card its unreal and its not going to do it! And this is suppose to be the beginning of the year card, the card that suppose to start off the new year with a bang! hahaha
December 28, 2009 @ 05:00 AM
chopstickthugz

meh.. u know how Japanese match up fights for the entertainment... did i say ENTERTAINMENT? yup, many view the fighting as an entertainment with full actions. [Pro wrestling is actually more popular than MMA in Japan] Compare to States, many view it as a competitive sport to see who's the best.

different perspectives. Also Japanese doesnt really have PPV system so they must appeal to the public n hard core fans to survive as they struggle to achieve HIGH RATING.

btw Kid Yamamoto is going to fight Segoku Featherweight GP champ Kanehara... Kid must win after KOed in K-1 bout against Korean Muay Thai champ n losing bt split decision to Joe Warren who is basically number 1 in the world as Greco Roman Wrestling goes in his weight class.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpplLxdrN-g&feature=player_embedded
Gilbert looks very determined.
December 28, 2009 @ 12:05 PM
Scotty

^ Its kinda funny i remember while back Dana said he would would sign gilbert because he has instances where he disrespected the sport of martial arts and was considered a dirty fighter for a while! But i know strikeforce was about to sign him but the UFC has a good HW division and they needed wanted to add more to it! I never got why Yvel doesnt cut to 205, he natural walks around at 235, he stays at his own weight maybe after seeing how big HW's are now he might consider, cause he might be a threat in that division!
December 29, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
chopstickthugz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrDeJAxwVyY&feature=player_embedded

this one is meh... except the ending scene of Paul Daley talking smack
December 30, 2009 @ 11:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I see Rashad being too fast for thiago. Rashad by KO. Thiago is a hot head. I see thiago losing his temper and trying to brawl with Rashad. I see rashad winning the exchange. Also, I don't see thiago being able to take rashad down. I like thiago though. I wanna see him fight more often....but he can't beat rashad in my opinion.
December 30, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
Scotty

^ Bu thiago uses his aggression in a good way, he puts in every punch which KO's people! Rashad and Thiago both got KO'd by machida for the same reason and that was pushing it.. I think these to will push it and just start swinging for the fences, see who goes down first! Rashad wont take Thiago down cause that will be a mistake and Thiago will have a hard time taken rashad down! So i think its going to turn into a slugfest and see who gets KO'd first! Who has the tougher chin! Im pulling for Thiago! Should be a pretty good fight but wont be paying for this one, cause i dont think it should be a pay paer view card.. Also want to see the santos vs. yvel fight! See how good each fighter really is, Santos beat Cro cop but thats an old cro cop and yvel we all seen before do some damage! Also get to see my boy Paul Daley get another tko or KO again!
December 30, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
chopstickthugz

FieLDS Dynamite!! 2009 Fight Card [DREAM vs. SRC aka Sengoku] will be on NYE in Japan.

1. Masato vs. Andy Souwer (K-1)--- Will the final score be 3 W for Andy to nothing?

2. Gary Goodridge vs. Gegard Mousasi (MMA)--- Gegard all the way... in fact, he'll win by anything he wants in 1st round.

3. Shinya Aoki vs. Mizuto Hirota (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)---I will root for WVR lightweight champ Hirota though

4. Kazuyuki Fujita vs. Alistair Overeem (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- Alistar is on the steam roll, he'll finish this fight.

5.Satoshi Ishii vs. Hidehiko Yoshida (MMA)--Gold medalist vs. Gold medalist: I think the rookie who has been training with Lyoto, Phil Baroni, Akiyama, and Xtreme Couture, American Top Team will be the winner of his debut fight against the veteran

6. Masanori Kanehara vs. Norofumi “Kid” Yamamoto (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- Kanehara is very durable with a great cardio and he's a current WVR featherweight champ. Kid is still dangerous

7. Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Kazunori Yokota (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- I simply can't

8. Jong Man Kim vs. Hideo Tokoro (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)---Tokoro is so explosive n exiciting

9. Melvin Manhoef vs. Kazuo Misaki (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- There are ONLY two optional ending for this fight: SUBMISSION or TKO

10. Akihiro Gono vs. Hayato “Mach” Sakurai (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- Veteran vs. Veteran. I love this match. Sakurai is slightly better than Gono in all aspect except setting the pace of the fight. Gono has a possibility to win by DECISION

11. Michihiro Omigawa vs. Hiroyuki Takaya (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- Judoka vs. Biker gang. I love both of them but im leaning toward Takaya

12. Hiroshi Izumi vs. Katsuyori Shibata (MMA/DREAM VS. WVR)--- Prowrestler vs. Silver medalist judoka's 2nd MMA fight.

13. Yosuke Nishijima vs. Ray Sefo (K-1)--- Sugar Sefo will win, but we're talking about him against the former multiple timed boxing champion here... with one of the BIGGEST HEART in the fighting business

14. Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou (MMA/”Super Hulk” finale)--- Minowaman because who doesnt love this guy? and I want to see Sokoudjou fail again >sad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C31Vu6B9MFI&feature=player_embedded
December 30, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
Aopha

^
Damnn hate Masato mann, I haven't seen Buakaw fight in a long ass time you got any Info on him?
December 30, 2009 @ 09:52 PM
chopstickthugz

Buakaw still competes. He lost to Andy in K-1 MAX 09 by decision.

i understand why u dont like Masato. K-1 always smooches on his ass. After all he's their golden boy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-upPB0TA3OE&feature=player_embedded
December 31, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
inakorechard

what aoki did after he snapped the arm was fucked up.... n props to minowaman but seemed like a early stoppage? and 2009 has been a bad year for kid hopefully he can bounce back
December 31, 2009 @ 04:52 PM
Scotty

Steve Cantwell out of UFC 108 do to injury.. His injury could be a career ending injury as it stands right now! Shit sucks, even if u dont like a fighter or anyone in sports have an injury that could end there lifetime dreams...
December 31, 2009 @ 06:54 PM
Joweee

Alot of early stoppages. Good thing they were all in my favor or i would be pissed
December 31, 2009 @ 06:56 PM
Joweee

And that sucks for kid man. I really like doo
Also, i like aoki, but i think it's funny when he loses he cries like a lil bitch but for this win he was all hyped and shii.
December 31, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ Bu thiago uses his aggression in a good way, he puts in every punch which KO's people! Rashad and Thiago both got KO'd by machida for the same reason and that was pushing it.. I think these to will push it and just start swinging for the fences, see who goes down first! Rashad wont take Thiago down cause that will be a mistake and Thiago will have a hard time taken rashad down! So i think its going to turn into a slugfest and see who gets KO'd first! Who has the tougher chin! Im pulling for Thiago! Should be a pretty good fight but wont be paying for this one, cause i dont think it should be a pay paer view card.. Also want to see the santos vs. yvel fight! See how good each fighter really is, Santos beat Cro cop but thats an old cro cop and yvel we all seen before do some damage! Also get to see my boy Paul Daley get another tko or KO again!

yeah not worth a ppv imo. I'll just watch later on mmator. But I'm expecting slugfests too. Still giving rashad the edge on speed.
January 1, 2010 @ 03:19 PM
2frashbacca

where to watch dynamite
January 1, 2010 @ 04:55 PM
Scotty

yeah not worth a ppv imo. I'll just watch later on mmator. But I'm expecting slugfests too. Still giving rashad the edge on speed.

True Rashad has the speed but Thiago has the power.. Rashad doesnt have a iron chin as we seen against Machida, so if Thiago connects like he does most of his fights, it might be good night for Rashad.. But Thiago has to slow down rashad.. Wiat and see what happens but im going for thiago!

Brock Lensar will find if he can start training again and continue to fight next week! He has to go to the doctor and they are going to let him know if it will be career ending or he is ok to get back in the gym and train! Hope, he comesback cause him and Mir have some unfinished business to take car now that Mir is 265! And i want Mir to win the title from him not an interim then gets called the champ!

Also Jon fitch and Thiago alves rematch for UFC 111 and Josh Koscheck out of UFC 109 his traing partner Mike swick steps in for him against Paulo Thiago..

Also Ben rothwell is fighting Mirko Cro Crop at UC 110! Cro Cop just keeps coming back!
January 1, 2010 @ 04:56 PM
Scotty

Also picks or tonight UFC 108

MAIN CARD
Rashad Evans () vs. Thiago Silva ()
Paul Daley () vs. Dustin Hazelett ()
Joe Lauzon () vs. Sam Stout ()
Duane Ludwig () vs. Jim Miller ()
Junior Dos Santos () vs. Gilbert Yvel () To tough to decide!

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Martin Kampmann () vs. Jacob Volkmann ()
Dan Lauzon () vs. Cole Miller ()
January 2, 2010 @ 02:00 AM
chopstickthugz

where to watch dynamite

go to mmatko.com
January 2, 2010 @ 02:22 AM
chopstickthugz

where to watch dynamite

go to mmatko.com
January 2, 2010 @ 07:21 PM
Scotty

UFC officially signs Gomi to the LW division! Will we get to see a BJ Penn vs Gomi rematch from 6 years ago when BJ submitted him with a choke!

Also Frank Mir vs. Shane Carwin at UFC 111 for the Interim Heavy weight title!

Please login first to reply.