FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 29, 2007 @ 04:09 PM
James Bond 007

yes, Rampage.

So, you are going to 76?
August 30, 2007 @ 03:18 PM
Intriago

Damn, Dana White has cut 'Babalu' from the UFC sad
August 30, 2007 @ 03:21 PM
jaymucks

Damn, Dana White has cut 'Babalu' from the UFC sad

plus he got his money withheld.......rofl.......i'd say he got owned, but c'mon..the guy was only pissed cause David heath pissed him off at the weigh-ins.. (Heath was sporting a t-shirt with Babablu's mugshot on it) ROFL....i'd be pissed off to, but sobral took it way to seriously.

what a bloody mess....by far one of the bloodiest fights i've seen....lol

btw, that gif is in fast forward....
August 30, 2007 @ 03:31 PM
Intriago

Sobral should of kept his mouth closed post-fight, but I am not happy with Dana's decision. He only held the choke for probably a second longer than Penn did to Pulver.

Favourites is a muthafucka, right?
August 30, 2007 @ 03:33 PM
jaymucks

Sobral should of kept his mouth closed post-fight, but I am not happy with Dana's decision. He only held the choke for probably a second longer than Penn did to Pulver.

Favourites is a muthafucka, right?

lol...yea...it was only like 3-4 seconds? some articles even exaggerated the whole thing by saying it was held 6-8 seconds LOL....

W/e....wasn't a big fan of Sobral...
August 30, 2007 @ 04:34 PM
Intriago

lol...yea...it was only like 3-4 seconds? some articles even exaggerated the whole thing by saying it was held 6-8 seconds LOL....

W/e....wasn't a big fan of Sobral...

I like him, I give him credit for fighting some tough dudes in his career. He looked great even if it was against Heath - on the feet, setting up the TD, and his submission skills are exciting to watch.
He was never going to challenge for the title again, but he's an interesting fighter in the 205lb division.
August 30, 2007 @ 07:12 PM

Inactive

Babalu vs Heath
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL2sNyfaths

Penn on Pulver anyone? screw the double standard.
September 8, 2007 @ 05:29 AM
Intriago

UFC 75 today, first time at a live MMA event, can't wait! War Bisping!
September 9, 2007 @ 01:30 AM
jaymucks

i'm glad rampage won....

and i could care less for cro cop.
September 9, 2007 @ 01:40 AM
jaymucks

You're gay.

lol...w/e...i'm happy with a 44 year old owning all these youngsters.....
September 9, 2007 @ 01:56 AM
jaymucks

Im not. Couture needs to defend the title against someone who is actually competition. So far sylvia was the toughest competition, and he wasn't even fucking tough. He needs to fight crocop in the PRIDE ring or something

Yeah.....well...to tell you the truth, I was never a fan of the cage. Also, only a handful of guys can transition all their experience from the pride ring to the cage.

Crocop..will probably have to fight like 2-3 cans...to get back up there...i mean, if he loses 1 more..then i really dunno wtf they'll do with him lol....

AS for couture...they'll probably match him up with someone good....i was thinking minotauro... then comes fedor....oh shiiiitt
September 9, 2007 @ 02:32 AM

Inactive

I believe Cro Cop has one more fight then he's officially retiring. I'm disappointed at Mirko's stint in the UFC. He looked completely out of it, no heart,no drive against Kongo. I guess that Gonzaga kick devastated him mentally. He was supposed to give Couture a run for his money. I hate to say it but the Cro Cop of past, the very exact fighter who won the 06 GP is most likely finished.

As for the Hendo and Rampage bout, I was pulling for Henderson. The guy was completely on fire coming into this fight, taking out fighters after fighters. The good thing out of Rampage's victory is that we'll get a Jackson/Shogun match. Shogun will most likely destroy Rampage again.

And as far as Couture goes, the UFC better throw Fedor at him instead of Brock Lesnar.
September 9, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
jaymucks

I believe Cro Cop has one more fight then he's officially retiring. I'm disappointed at Mirko's stint in the UFC. He looked completely out of it, no heart,no drive against Kongo. I guess that Gonzaga kick devastated him mentally. He was supposed to give Couture a run for his money. I hate to say it but the Cro Cop of past, the very exact fighter who won the 06 GP is most likely finished.

As for the Hendo and Rampage bout, I was pulling for Henderson. The guy was completely on fire coming into this fight, taking out fighters after fighters. The good thing out of Rampage's victory is that we'll get a Jackson/Shogun match. Shogun will most likely destroy Rampage again.

And as far as Couture goes, the UFC better throw Fedor at him instead of Brock Lesnar.

damn....i never knew about the whole retiring deal on crocop....that'll be a sad day......a legend indeed. But yeah, seems like he's lost the touch... who knows....maybe one day he'll be back (MOST LIKELY..smile)...

Yeah as much as I like rampage, shogun takes it.

lol...@ lesnar vs couture......should be like lesnar vs giant silva or somethin ahahhah
September 9, 2007 @ 08:19 AM
Intriago

AND FUCK YOU TOO MIRKO CRO COP. GET USED TO THE OCTAGON ALREADY!!! I WANT TO SEE COUTURE DEAD SOON!!

Class act |0

I need to see the Bisping-Hamill fight again, the whole arena was shocked, I had it at 29-28 to Hamill at best for Mike.
September 9, 2007 @ 02:40 PM
James Bond 007

Being probably the biggest Mirko fan on the boards, I am not oblivious to the fact that he showed absolutely no fire and no agressiveness in these last two fights. There is no way that he is that much different than he was less than a year ago in Pride. This being said, it is within the realm of possibility that he just joined the UFC for the paychecks. These fights he's getting 100k to show up, and obviously he's not in them to win or even put on a show. He didnt do shit against Kongo... and this guy he could have killed easily. Needless to say, he used to handle the elite of Pride with ease, which he gained huge notoriety for being the absolute BEST striker in MMA period. There is no way he went in the fight looking for a KO against Kongo or else it would have happened. He was backing off and evading him the entire fight, when it wouldnt have been too hard to throw something at him. I think during the entire fight he threw less than 10 kicks and punches at standup range that got close to hitting.

In short, there is no way he could have digressed THAT much over that period of time. He has one fight left on his contract, and it wouldnt surprise me the least bit for him to basically do the same as his last two fights, and just show up. He's gettin paid and thats basically all that matters at this point.

EDIT: And no, I dont think it's just because of the ring to cage transition.
September 9, 2007 @ 02:44 PM
James Bond 007

I would love to see that but I dont think for one second Fedor is going to go straight to a title fight in the UFC.. they didnt do that for Cro cop or Nogeira so I dont think its happening for Fedor. Dana will set him up against a can and when he destroys them (which will happen) he might get a title shot. And even then, against Randy I doubt it will get past the first round. Fedor is the best hands down. You cant disagree with that.
September 9, 2007 @ 02:44 PM
jaymucks

^ Gonzagas head kick..overwhelmed him.
September 10, 2007 @ 06:41 PM
chopstickthugz

gonzagas is NO match for Fedor... i would say he's still in a progress to become top fighters in UFC
September 10, 2007 @ 06:43 PM
jaymucks

gonzagas is NO match for Fedor... i would say he's still in a progress to become top fighters in UFC

lol....I never said he was..... I was talking about CroCop.

Fedor would easily finish gonzaga...with ease....-_-"
September 10, 2007 @ 06:54 PM
chopstickthugz

Quinton Jackson showed ppl that he has become a fighter who deserves the champion belt especially with the grappling skills to keep Dan Henderson down

Mirko Crocop... apparently he broke his ribs during 1st round but still to me it sounds like EXCUSE. he seriously needs to WAKE UP and learn some ground skills. Most importantly he lost his carisma... i really hope he'll come back! *btw he signed the UFC contract for 6 fights

Fedor could get his title shot against Randy right away if he wants to (in fact Dana White wants to do the same thing because he wants to show MMA fans that UFC is superior than PRIDE FC) it'll be another Champion VS Champion although personally i want him to adjust to UFC rules before the big fights and if that happens Fedor would WIN without any doubts

one last thing...
i really hope UFC signs Josh Barnett... he never got chance to fight against Fedor and he's really good grappler who could also entertaint the fans for the excitements
September 15, 2007 @ 09:10 AM
James Bond 007

Haha, I hope this is a joke...I dont know cause I cant tell.
September 15, 2007 @ 09:23 AM
Sbkid755

anyone use sherdog.com?
September 16, 2007 @ 10:04 AM
James Bond 007

anyone use sherdog.com?

Of course, how could you not?
September 16, 2007 @ 10:26 AM
jaymucks

Haha, I hope this is a joke...I dont know cause I cant tell.

im not joking. Crocop...isn't the same.
September 16, 2007 @ 10:04 PM
James Bond 007

im not joking. Crocop...isn't the same.

So...what you are getting at is that a head kick... ruined his career...?

I don't see the logic in that.
September 16, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
jaymucks

So...what you are getting at is that a head kick... ruined his career...?

I don't see the logic in that.

I never said that it ruined his career..i just said that he aint the same anymore and that gonzagas kick probably overwhelmed him.
September 22, 2007 @ 05:00 PM
James Bond 007

I never said that it ruined his career..i just said that he aint the same anymore and that gonzagas kick probably overwhelmed him.

No offense bro, but that makes no sense whatsoever. You are saying this about an MMA fighter, he has gotten knocked out before.
September 22, 2007 @ 05:02 PM
jaymucks

No offense bro, but that makes no sense whatsoever. You are saying this about an MMA fighter, he has gotten knocked out before.

yeah maybe you're right.....it just sucked ...seeing him get ko'd by that idiot gonzaga...and made me lose all hope after his most recent loss against kongo...

anyways, you watching UFC 76 tonight?
September 23, 2007 @ 12:25 AM
pkdollabills

FORREST GRIFFIN!
forrest has solidified himself as being a top 10 light heavyweight and deserves a title shot.
ps. chuck liddell is DONEE
September 23, 2007 @ 01:01 AM

Inactive

Hats off to Forrest Griffin. Of all the fighters form TUF, the guy puts on a solid showing in every fight. Despite the loss, Rua is still the man. Chute Boxe has taken some L as of late. Wandy, Ninja, and now Shogun. Shogun should train harder after his brother's loss to Lawler. Looks like Chuck won't be seeing Rampage anytime soon. Also, i'm going to say it here and say it now.. When will the UFC give Ryoto Machida a CHANCE? GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE!

Please login first to reply.