Anyone here MMA fan?

October 15, 2012 @ 05:43:12 AM
i enjoyed the prelims. Jon Fitch was actually entertaining this time lolol

silva doing that matrix shit again. standing his back against the cage n just mock bonnar then BOOM!

the match I enjoyed the most was Big Nog vs. Herman smokeyface

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 18, 2012 @ 20:58:32 PM
how the fuck is no one talking about the Teixeira/Maldonado fight? that didn't entertain anyone? fucking dumb.
October 18, 2012 @ 21:07:54 PM
how the fuck is no one talking about the Teixeira/Maldonado fight? that didn't entertain anyone? fucking dumb.

I found that shit funny cuz Maldonado was wobbly as fuck and still managed to tag Teix with that left hook, almost knocking him down
October 18, 2012 @ 22:07:08 PM
thought this thread died

can't believe sonnen straight cut in line for a title shot
October 18, 2012 @ 22:11:15 PM
yo who has a cro cop vs. noguiera link?
October 21, 2012 @ 07:53:28 AM
try mma-core.com

to keep up with the most recent MMA scenes/fights I go to mmatko.com

Sonnen is 1 of the biggest draws in UFC right now so why not? Jon Jones pretty much cleared the division and I do agree it's unfair for other 205lbs but either way, i believe we're going to witness a great fight.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 22, 2012 @ 01:32:53 AM
try mma-core.com

to keep up with the most recent MMA scenes/fights I go to mmatko.com

Sonnen is 1 of the biggest draws in UFC right now so why not? Jon Jones pretty much cleared the division and I do agree it's unfair for other 205lbs but either way, i believe we're going to witness a great fight.

preciate it, a friend of mine told me to use mmaversus.com but imma def chick mma-core out.btw both are great wrestler but i think Sonnen is gonna have a hella hard time trying to get in close to Bones
October 24, 2012 @ 17:31:00 PM
I don't see Sonnen putting up much of a fight, Bones is going to punish him with those vicious elbows and pick him apart on the feet.
October 29, 2012 @ 09:32:04 AM
Yeah dude my top 5 fighters:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Lyoto Machida
Junior Dos Santos
Georges St. Pierre
November 05, 2012 @ 18:55:52 PM
jones v silva is it
November 10, 2012 @ 21:49:50 PM
Cung Le with that ice cold KO smokeyface
November 10, 2012 @ 22:28:04 PM
overeem doe

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

November 11, 2012 @ 14:45:26 PM
Great endurance along with the great submission win by Thiago Silva. I loved the post ceremony he did to the crowd. I interpreted as his "STFU" to the crowd who was booing before the finish lolol.

Great win by Dong Hyun Kim. I wished he couldve finished the fight, but then again Paulo is a no slouch. He might get cut after this fight... I personally wish he would stay in UFC.

Cung Le.... He's the fuckin' Man with the Iron Fist. That right hook from the hip. WOW.... it was just as awesome as Edison Barbosa spinning kick KO against Terry Etim and Jon Fitch gettin KTFO'd by Johny Hendricks.

That was just too fuckin gnarly. Certainly the candidate for the KO of the Year.

Man I feel so bad for Rich Franklin tho. That was a brutal bitter loss. He was about to rebuild his career. The weight cut to 185lbs definitely attribute to this KO. The lack of fluid in his skull which works as a cushion to the force made the brain more venerable to Knockout.

It was a mediocre event, but certainly the co-main event and the main event saved the day.

November 11, 2012 @ 21:10:20 PM
Gomi vs Danzig brought back great memories of PRIDE.. A finish would've been nice but happy Gomi got a convincing win.
November 14, 2012 @ 21:09:41 PM
Fedor Emelianenko is the best fighter ever, even with his bonehead loses now. Next is Anderson, Shogun, and Penn tied. Bruce Lee > all of them
December 09, 2012 @ 02:57:22 AM
jaded
Forum Moderator
Pretty bummed about tonight's fights. Don't read past this if you don't want spoilers:

BJ Penn probably looked how everyone expected him to. He seemed to just be going through the motions. I think Rory was a pretty big douchebag to showboat, though. If BJ really wants to make a return, I think he needs to stick to 150's, he's to small to fight at 170; guys like Rory walk around at 200 naturally.

Shogun still has it I think, there were a couple moments in that fight where I felt he could've pulled something off, especially that submission attempt early on. Hopefully he'll be back as well. Would love to see him get a couple good wins before retiring.

About to watch the Henderson fight now, hopefully he takes care of Diaz.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 16, 2012 @ 10:12:04 AM
There's no room for BJ to hang in 170lbs division. Either retire or go down to 155lbs.

GSP should fight Johnny Hendricks before Nick Diaz. But I dont think UFC will let that happen. Too much of risk to let their golden boy lose his title against relatively low profile fighter. But he'll get his shots.

Pat Barry once again doing best at what he does. KOing his opponents like a brick.

Roy Nelson not only got his signature belly, but he's got bombs on his hands. Right Upper Cut this time, instead of his usual over right.

Daniel Poieer back on the W track with the d'arce choke smokeyface

December 16, 2012 @ 11:31:39 AM

watch this hilarious story told by Chael Sonnen about his mom and Yushin Okami. LOLOL MUST WATCH

December 16, 2012 @ 11:31:49 AM

Watch this hilarious story told by Chael Sonnen about his mom and Yushi Okami.

JUMP TO 1:17

December 17, 2012 @ 21:49:30 PM
i was disappointed by the results of TUF colton smith was the least impressive fighter to come out of the house and Ricci had so much potential i hope he gets a few fights in the ufc but his performance was as if he wasnt even trying to fight colton just enough to stay alive through all three rounds besides that an awesome card.
December 18, 2012 @ 02:20:40 AM
jaded
Forum Moderator
TUF finale fight was the worst fight of the whole card, unfortunately. Expected a lot more out of Ricci, I was pretty disappointed that he just got completely dominated.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 02, 2013 @ 06:31:25 AM
Something about Cain makes me hate him.
Hopefully Overeem KOs Bigfoot then Cain, cause I really wanted to see JDS vs Overeem.
January 02, 2013 @ 08:44:46 AM
Something about Cain makes me hate him.
Hopefully Overeem KOs Bigfoot then Cain, cause I really wanted to see JDS vs Overeem.
This. I was really disappointed to see JDS lose.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

January 05, 2013 @ 05:11:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZwMP3avuIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJdOyh4h-j8

Bunch of niggas from PRIDE in a Japanese Show, competing in arm-wrestling and tug of war. lol shit's epic.
February 03, 2013 @ 06:12:50 AM
Can't believe Overeem got knocked the fuck out.. Rashad looked dumb as hell too. Only upside was Aldo for me.
February 04, 2013 @ 07:59:02 AM
Overeem got KTFO'd lololol. Thats what you get for being a cocky roid-free man. I admit i wished overeem would win so the title bout would be more interesting but hey, this is MMA and shit like this always happens.

As far as the future title shot contender, I'd say Antonio Silva, Roy Nelson, Fabricio Werdum [He's got Ws over Silva and Nelson] , and JDS [He wont get an immediate shot obviously]

I'm campaigning for Korean Zombie to dethrone Aldo [Although it'd be fucking TOUGH TASK]. I guess it's worth mentioning the fact that Showtime Petits asked Dana that he'd fight Aldo for the title.

Rashad didn't do a fucking shit. Fitch got Fitch'd by Maia whom I hope gets the chance to fight for the belt soon.

February 09, 2013 @ 03:42:10 AM
the blackzillian camp clearly needs to disperse there is great fighters in the camp but clearly their training habits there aren't effective with of course the exception of belfort. Overeem and Rashad looked terrible and its clear that their gameplans were shit. Overeem was just being a piece of shit i cant even comprehend what was going through his head. his loss was possibly the most disappointing losses i have ever witnessed in MMA
February 11, 2013 @ 04:46:24 AM
anderson silva

vs

bj penn

that would make my day.
BJ Penn is done. He's hands down one of my favorite fighters in his prime, but it would break my heart to seem him get worldstarhiphop-ed
March 02, 2013 @ 08:44:46 AM

Yoshihiro "SEXYAMA" Akiyama at the UFC fan meeting in Japan with Hatsu Hioki for UFC on FUEL TV 8

He still got it man. I hope he comes back. I would hate to see him getting cut

IT'S GOING TO BE A FIREWORK ALL OVER AGAIN IN SAITAMA SUPER AREA, TOKYO~!!!

SO STOCKED FOR THIS EVENT. *REMINISCENT ABOUT THE GOOD OL' PRIDE FC DAYS...*

WAR MARK HUNT, WAR WANDERLEI, AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, LET'S GO "STUNGUN" DONG-HYUN, KIM

March 14, 2013 @ 19:55:38 PM
Only two more days until UFC 158.
I can't wait to see Diaz get ktfo'd or submitted by GSP. 
Please login first to reply.
x