August 25, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
sourkush

I don't blame Jones for not fighting.. He has the leverage.
August 26, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ i disagree. this isn't boxing. this is UFC where the best of the best fights the best of the best. No politics about the bigger purse or some BS

He's a contracted fighter. If anything, he should relinquish the title cuz the champ should fight anyone who stands before him.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

August 31, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
lihp

jon jones is a bitch nigga and i miss scotty sad
August 31, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
lihp

edgar vs aldo at 153 cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
September 6, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
dmwalking

Aldo via leg kicks en route to a flying knee TKO!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

September 11, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Scotty

Yo fellas, just making a stop in real quick while checking messages about some shoes im selling.. Hope all is good and i see everyone is still into MMA! But i wanted to come in here and let everyone know my friend Jon has made it onto this season of The Ultimate Fighter! We are all excited about it, some of us already knew he was going because he had to leave for Vegas didnt say why and we all knew he tried out for the show.. So we put it all together and the smirks we got made it obvious! haha But couple weeks ago, the season was officially announced and his picture was posted, so we could finally tell people! We know nothing on how far he has gotten or anything about the show, but were excited and hope he gets far.. I know its on a Friday but if you want to show some support that would be awesome!

PS on some other news:
- JONES IS A BITCH! He is a robot to Jackson! Hope Vitor wins!
- Edgar will get smashed by Aldo
- Nate Diaz is going to be the next Light weight champ!
- Ronda Rousey is ducking Cyborg at 145 and trying to use the Steroid issue to hide behind it!
- BJ IS BACK! Rory gets a cut, tries to get the fight in Canada so he can roid(they dont have steroid testing in canada), hope BJ whoops his ass on Fox! Really thinking about traveling to Seattle for this!

PPS: Might stop back in, might not! hahaha
September 11, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
adoboFosho

i started a Fight Wear brand. all you kats that watch MMA add my page... just trying to network more.

PACIFIST FIGHT WEAR

ironic brand names ftw

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 16, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Angry Chair

i started a Fight Wear brand. all you kats that watch MMA add my page... just trying to network more.

PACIFIST FIGHT WEAR

ironic brand names ftw

our attempt at trying to be different haha

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

September 17, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
jaded

This season of ultimate fighter should be good, it looks like some crazy shit actually goes down in the house.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 22, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Jackson12

Going to Toronto tomorrow night for UFC. Third time going still pretty fucking excited.
September 23, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
jaded

was hoping Vitor would've been able to do more against Jones.

October 6, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

UFC on FX event tonight was fucking amazing. so many finishes and great bouts exception of Jake Ellenberg vs. Jay Hieron.

I feel like this event has really delivered compared to UFC's last 3 or more events that were rather dull and un-exciting.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 10, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
revvind

After the last few lackluster PPV's I'm debating forking out the cash for the Silva vs Bonner card. Not a very "stacked" card to say the least but Anderson Silva never disappoints. Sure hoping GSP pulls out a victory vs Condit so we can get that Silvia vs GSP fight in January! Been waiting for that for years!
October 10, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
dmwalking

After the last few lackluster PPV's I'm debating forking out the cash for the Silva vs Bonner card. Not a very "stacked" card to say the least but Anderson Silva never disappoints. Sure hoping GSP pulls out a victory vs Condit so we can get that Silvia vs GSP fight in January! Been waiting for that for years!

Don't spend on PPV's unless you're splitting the bill or you KNOW it's gonna be exciting. Jones cards tend to be exciting IMO. Always worthy of a PPV because he always has exciting fights IMO.

Also, watch them joints in a bar or something. $5 and the rest of the money you would've spent on the PPV can be spent on beer/food.

And when all else fails, www. firstrow sports (dot) eu and you can stream for free. cool

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 12, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
pngo12

any recommendations for value for money mma gloves? looking at cageside and fuji

I use Built to Fight, you can get it at your local OTM fight shop if theres one around you.

Bonner for the upset!!
October 14, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
jaded

tonight's card ended up being pretty boring

October 15, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i enjoyed the prelims. Jon Fitch was actually entertaining this time lolol

silva doing that matrix shit again. standing his back against the cage n just mock bonnar then BOOM!

the match I enjoyed the most was Big Nog vs. Herman cool

October 18, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
wiznerd1

how the fuck is no one talking about the Teixeira/Maldonado fight? that didn't entertain anyone? fucking dumb.
October 18, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Hades

how the fuck is no one talking about the Teixeira/Maldonado fight? that didn't entertain anyone? fucking dumb.

I found that shit funny cuz Maldonado was wobbly as fuck and still managed to tag Teix with that left hook, almost knocking him down
October 18, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Hamster Boy

thought this thread died

can't believe sonnen straight cut in line for a title shot

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

October 18, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
Hades

yo who has a cro cop vs. noguiera link?
October 21, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

try mma-core.com

to keep up with the most recent MMA scenes/fights I go to mmatko.com

Sonnen is 1 of the biggest draws in UFC right now so why not? Jon Jones pretty much cleared the division and I do agree it's unfair for other 205lbs but either way, i believe we're going to witness a great fight.

October 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Hades

try mma-core.com

to keep up with the most recent MMA scenes/fights I go to mmatko.com

Sonnen is 1 of the biggest draws in UFC right now so why not? Jon Jones pretty much cleared the division and I do agree it's unfair for other 205lbs but either way, i believe we're going to witness a great fight.

preciate it, a friend of mine told me to use mmaversus.com but imma def chick mma-core out.btw both are great wrestler but i think Sonnen is gonna have a hella hard time trying to get in close to Bones
October 24, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
clo562

I don't see Sonnen putting up much of a fight, Bones is going to punish him with those vicious elbows and pick him apart on the feet.
October 29, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
unagi1992

Yeah dude my top 5 fighters:

Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Lyoto Machida
Junior Dos Santos
Georges St. Pierre
November 5, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
lordwalrus

jones v silva is it
November 10, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
hattorihanzo

Cung Le with that ice cold KO cool
November 10, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
KwanzaJuice

overeem doe

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

November 11, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Great endurance along with the great submission win by Thiago Silva. I loved the post ceremony he did to the crowd. I interpreted as his "STFU" to the crowd who was booing before the finish lolol.

Great win by Dong Hyun Kim. I wished he couldve finished the fight, but then again Paulo is a no slouch. He might get cut after this fight... I personally wish he would stay in UFC.

Cung Le.... He's the fuckin' Man with the Iron Fist. That right hook from the hip. WOW.... it was just as awesome as Edison Barbosa spinning kick KO against Terry Etim and Jon Fitch gettin KTFO'd by Johny Hendricks.

That was just too fuckin gnarly. Certainly the candidate for the KO of the Year.

Man I feel so bad for Rich Franklin tho. That was a brutal bitter loss. He was about to rebuild his career. The weight cut to 185lbs definitely attribute to this KO. The lack of fluid in his skull which works as a cushion to the force made the brain more venerable to Knockout.

It was a mediocre event, but certainly the co-main event and the main event saved the day.

November 11, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
hattorihanzo

Gomi vs Danzig brought back great memories of PRIDE.. A finish would've been nice but happy Gomi got a convincing win.

Please login first to reply.