Anyone here MMA fan?

April 22, 2012 @ 20:49:44
jaded
Spent all night waiting on a torrent of this, I guess UFC is cracking down cause people said they were getting pulled of public trackers. Anyway I found out who won before I got to watch, but I'll still watch the whole card.

I would've liked Rashad to win, but realistically it's hard to go against Jon Jones.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 22, 2012 @ 23:50:38
jaded
This knockout reaction made me laugh

April 24, 2012 @ 18:17:37
can anyone in Light heavyweight beat bones?

WTB: Supreme Zapatista shirt, any color/any condition. XL

April 24, 2012 @ 23:20:12
jaded

I doubt it. I don't even know why Henderson wants that to be his farewell fight, he's going to get his ass kicked.

An article I read suggested that Alexander Gustafsson could be a potential threat to Jones in the future, but that he needs more experience in the UFC first.

If he wanted a new challenge, he could move up to heavyweight, he easily has the frame for it. I don't know if he wants to try that though.

April 24, 2012 @ 23:36:11
Gilly Suits

I doubt it. I don't even know why Henderson wants that to be his farewell fight, he's going to get his ass kicked.

An article I read suggested that Alexander Gustafsson could be a potential threat to Jones in the future, but that he needs more experience in the UFC first.

If he wanted a new challenge, he could move up to heavyweight, he easily has the frame for it. I don't know if he wants to try that though.

Funny you say that:
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/18/2957928/jon-jones-alexander-gustafsson-comparison-ufc-title-mma
April 25, 2012 @ 00:28:47
jaded
Alexander is an inch taller and Jones still has nearly an 8" reach advantage lol.

April 25, 2012 @ 01:53:15
i want to see a machida jones rematch...
April 25, 2012 @ 04:21:10
the best torrent site for the MMA events is mma-torrents.com

- i was so impressed with Jones using his elbows like punches. his long ass reach n shit. then he pulled guard in the last 10 seconds in the 5th round just because LOLLL

- i hope miguel torres retires. he's getting beat up left n right. damn i remember him finishing every1 back in WEC smh

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 25, 2012 @ 20:57:43
i want to see a machida jones rematch...

he's lost 3/4 and lost to jones in his last fight so thats not going to happen.

anyway lombard to ufc smokeyface
April 25, 2012 @ 21:02:59
does anyone remember when ronda rousey put miesha tate in that nasty arm bar
April 25, 2012 @ 21:09:24
does anyone remember when ronda rousey put miesha tate in that nasty arm bar

here
May 14, 2012 @ 07:53:23
- nick diaz flaked again. this time against Bralio Estima for BJJ-superfight.

ugh... i have always been a huge fan of his, but man idk why he keeps this up. bummed out cuz Bralio Estima is probably the 2nd or 3rd best BJJ player right now.

-Nate Diaz on the other hand has been fuckin awesome. His submission win over Jim Miller was smokeyface that entire UFC on FOX card was fucking great. from prelim to the main card. alot of finishes n back n forth matches

- Yes, Hector Lambard will square off against Brian Stann smokeyface

- yall watched the UFC Prime Time for JDS vs. Frank Mirr? JDS said this aint going to be a grudge match cuz he's a champ and all. But Big Nog and JDS were talking trash on Mirr for talking too much n being an ego maniac

LOLOL it's on youtube fyi

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 14, 2012 @ 21:26:45
MMA is Awesome I love it
May 16, 2012 @ 11:51:54
the fuckin korean zombie man. god damn he always puts on some of the most exciting matches ever

and he comes out finish the fuckin fight

May 24, 2012 @ 15:53:09

STDs x Staph Infection x Ringworm...

sometime next time

May 27, 2012 @ 08:21:51
jaded
Great card tonight, prelims were good too smokeyface

May 27, 2012 @ 18:10:32
HAHAHA. Mayhem Miller is done with UFC. Dana White kicked him out or some shit.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

May 27, 2012 @ 18:33:36
jaded
He should be. He does all that showboating then blows the fight. Apparently he did something backstage after the fight that sealed the deal, but Dana White wouldn't discuss it.

May 28, 2012 @ 06:13:19
^ The rumor was that Mayhem was in a scuffle with CB's corner men. He sucks anyways...

- JDS man he made the fight seemed too easy! Looks like we're going to have Cain vs. JDS 2

- Cain looked fuckin scary. god damn he was in that beast mode

- The comeback of Jamie Varner and Dan Hardy smokeyface

- Roy Nelson with that over hand right smokeyface

- Struve lockin in that armbar like taking a candy away from a kid smokeyface

i wish Alistar didnt fuck up... smh. this rematch is too soon

May 31, 2012 @ 17:29:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
here

i like this.
June 01, 2012 @ 07:31:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOk7lrUM6Q&feature=channel&list=UL
UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen II Preview

And here is the preview of TOmorrows event TUF FINALE on FX event.

I think Ellenberg can win this fight by TKO otherwise Kampman is going to take the decision win.

June 01, 2012 @ 15:22:32
jaded
chopzz what do you think about Dana White's pick for Faber's new opponent? dude looks scary...

June 01, 2012 @ 16:41:17
^ I think Renan might pull the upset
Dude trains with Nova Uniao and is Jose aldo's teammate
I just don't see Faber being a champion again, but who knows.
It'll be a good fight
June 01, 2012 @ 21:14:59
jaded
In that highlight reel they showed on Ultimate Fighter the guy looked like an absolute beast.

June 03, 2012 @ 21:24:43
@ theh00d I agree.

Friday night's TUF finale card was great.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 04, 2012 @ 08:47:56
chopzz what do you think about Dana White's pick for Faber's new opponent? dude looks scary...

yeah i agree man. he is fucking scary. hes a BJJ belt with the power. yeah like what thehood said all of those NOVA UNIAO fighters are fucking savages.

As far as whos going to win? im not sure but i have a feeling that someone is going to get finished.

With that being said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJgmqQp3G_c

June 05, 2012 @ 04:54:06
^^^ I think it'll be a great fight. Renan is as solid as they come and he does train with Aldo and co, but I think Urijah takes it. People forget how tough he really is, but the man only loses to champs. He's like a Kenny Florian type of guy nowadays (that obviously was champ previously).
July 18, 2012 @ 12:26:38
Totally agree with your suggestion... Very nice post and good information here... Thanks for posting that....

Star Plus Dramas
Please login first to reply.
x