Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 17, 2011 @ 09:33 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

http://youtu.be/B_LUaHiLruE
LMAOOOOO. Damn Chael lolol

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 20, 2011 @ 06:11 AM
Anti-Hero

Rua vs. Hendo

Fight of the fuckin' year. Rua got robbed though, imo. But that fight was amazing.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 20, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
Ducis

Amazing fight and Shogun showed tons of heart. I think it should have been a draw but Hendo dominated the earlier rounds and I thought him winning was ok. Would love to see a rematch.
November 20, 2011 @ 09:40 PM
dmwalking

I feel like Shogun won that fight but I judge a fight's overall picture. I understand the judges gave Hendo 3 rounds to 2 and Shogun should've gone for an armbar (Hendo was practically giving it away in the 5th round) and not let it go to the judges. Either way, the fight was one of the greatest fights I've ever seen in my life.

War WAND!! Wow! He was getting outstruck the whole time. Almost got finished. And just gritted his teeth, stuck it out, and finished the fading Le. Great performance. I'm hella happy for him. Glad to see him using his knees again.

Faber looked impressive too. Now he's starting to out strike strikers man. Honestly, I feel like he can beat Cruz if he adjusts his game plan a bit better. Last time he kept looking for the counter for the KO and ended up getting outpointed without taking much damage despite knocking Cruz down twice. If he gets a smarter game plan, I could see him being champ again.

The whole night was actually pretty damned good. Best card since UFC Brazil IMO.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 21, 2011 @ 01:55 AM
Kayv

Amazing card. I watched it in San Jose and was the only person at Dave & Busters rooting for Wand. Fuck a Cung Le with his super protected MMA "career."

Also I'm back to training full time which is hard as fuck cuz I work full time as well. Gilbert Melendez is training super hard for his upcoming fight on December 17. After he defends his title it's on to the UFC YEEEE!
November 21, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
dmwalking

Amazing card. I watched it in San Jose and was the only person at Dave & Busters rooting for Wand. Fuck a Cung Le with his super protected MMA "career."

Also I'm back to training full time which is hard as fuck cuz I work full time as well. Gilbert Melendez is training super hard for his upcoming fight on December 17. After he defends his title it's on to the UFC YEEEE!

Nah Cung was def out striking him. But Wand showed a lot of heart and just out lasted him until homie got tired and then axe murdered him!

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 22, 2011 @ 04:12 AM
ThatPatP

I'll just leave this right here (this shit is high-larious)........

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

November 27, 2011 @ 12:14 AM
daBDE

November 27, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
lihp

HOLY SHIT cool
November 29, 2011 @ 05:19 AM
dmwalking

gorgeous rubber guard work. Crazy how he held onto the omoplata while he went for the RNC. Good post.

December 8, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
theh00d

Apparrently, torn acl for GSP. SMFH.
Diaz vs Condit for interim welterweight title.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 9, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
kh

condit vs diaz does impose a more interesting fight though
December 11, 2011 @ 05:13 AM
jaded

really good card tonight cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 11, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
Joweee

was there any decisions tonight?
but damn machida got choked the fuck out. shit was too funny.
December 11, 2011 @ 06:21 PM
theh00d

^ Ya the split decision between Claude Patrick and Brian Ebersole, which I thought Patrick should of won.

Mark Hominick went in there too confident and underestimated his opponent. The Korean Zombie cool

Rip Tito and Big Nog..

It was good night for Machida. =(

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

December 11, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
jaded

Tito will get one more fight to finish out his contract I think, but Big Nog might be done.

I really don't know who could stop Jon Jones right now, the guy is a beast. Maybe Anderson Silva?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 11, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
art vandelay

oh lawd. that was a great card.
December 12, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
Mickeyo64

Nobody can stop Jon Jones I knew Machida was gunna be crushed nd i dont understand why people think anyones is gunna beat this kid. Bones is just too long and athletic to lose. Future GOAT imo. Great card doe crazy to see Nog get submitted, nobody saw that comin i bet. I didn't really think Tito had a shot in this fight. Stylistically, this was just a bad match up overall and I think they need to give tito someone small so he can end his career strong. I like him but he's just physically done. Ebersole fight was boring imo, but I had Patrick winning. w/e doe. Nd Hominick got KTFO, back to the drawing board for that kid.
December 12, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
lihp

ufc has been on a role as of late. in other news brittany palmer is going to be in playboy cool cool cool cool cool cool
December 12, 2011 @ 03:08 AM
dmwalking

Nobody can stop Jon Jones I knew Machida was gunna be crushed nd i dont understand why people think anyones is gunna beat this kid. Bones is just too long and athletic to lose. Future GOAT imo. Great card doe crazy to see Nog get submitted, nobody saw that comin i bet. I didn't really think Tito had a shot in this fight. Stylistically, this was just a bad match up overall and I think they need to give tito someone small so he can end his career strong. I like him but he's just physically done. Ebersole fight was boring imo, but I had Patrick winning. w/e doe. Nd Hominick got KTFO, back to the drawing board for that kid.

UFC judges score takedowns too much. I feel that whoever had the greater threat of finishing should have the advantage. Patrick had multiple sub attempts that were tight. I can see how they judged the way they did, I just wished they judged differently.

^
Mark Hominick went in there too confident and underestimated his opponent. The Korean Zombie cool

Rip Tito and Big Nog..

It was good night for Machida. =(

Yeah, Hominick played himself. Nog made mistake after mistake after having Mir in serious trouble. Mir capitalized and he earned that win. Nog played himself.

As for Jones, what can I say that hasn't been said already? cool

December 12, 2011 @ 09:03 PM
theh00d

^ Nog shouldn't have went for the guillotine and continued striking. Oh well.

December 12, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
theh00d

^ Nog shouldn't have went for the guillotine and continued striking. Oh well.

December 13, 2011 @ 07:58 AM
Snapples

He also should've tapped, now he has to go through surgery and might not even be able to fight again
December 14, 2011 @ 01:44 AM
ThatPatP

I got my boyo RASHAD beating JBJ. Rashad's superior speed and athleticism combined with his already top-level wrestling and his newly refined striking skills is gonna put a road-block on Jon's career. Working with Henri Hooft and adopting a more vicious dutch-style kickboxing/muay thai game + sparring with Tyrone Spong and Cosmo Alexandre? Dude has always been great, but had never put all of his skills together (hence, his loss to Lyoto), now that he has he's a SAVAGE. Watch.

Jon's stand-up is rudimentary to be fully honest, no hate intended. His anatomical advantage is what makes his striking look so 'amazing'. But obviously he's extremely creative and a hard riddle to crack so to speak, but in terms of technicality, he's not on Rashad's level.

I would also like to see King Mo eventually get matched up with JBJ (after Rashad beats him of course). He to presents an interesting match-up for Jon. Very unorthodox striking, with ever-improving boxing combined with WORLD CLASS wrestling. Would be a fun fight to watch.

December 14, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
ThatPatP

Went to 136 and snapped some weigh-in shots if anybody's interested.

flickr

December 15, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
chopstickthugz

as of right now i dont see how any1 can beat Bones, but the best chance goes to Rashad.
Very cool pictures! thx for sharing those.

Big Nog losing just totatlly crushed me. sad sad And yes, he won't be able to fight for at least 9 months sad
December 17, 2011 @ 01:33 AM
WOLFdayz

i really couldnt see anyone beating bones right now
December 17, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
ThatPatP

as of right now i dont see how any1 can beat Bones, but the best chance goes to Rashad.
Very cool pictures! thx for sharing those.

Big Nog losing just totatlly crushed me. sad sad And yes, he won't be able to fight for at least 9 months sad

Thanks!
And yeah, It sucks seeing Big Nog losing like that after seeing him looking so great in his last fight with Schaub. Disappointing all around.

December 18, 2011 @ 05:50 AM
randysav

Melendez reminds me of Juan Manuel Marquez here tonight. Melendez is pretty marked up on his face but threw nice 1 2 counter feint and another 1 2's. good boxing match. Masvidal should have came more aggresive and throw more bombs, but Melendez defeated him on his own game. I'd like to see Melendez and Alvarez.
December 19, 2011 @ 04:52 PM
ThatPatP

I'd like to see Melendez and Alvarez.

I want(ed) to see it as well, but the luster of it kinda wore off after his latest loss. But, if the cross-promotional stuff can get worked out in any way, Eddie Alvarez would be a much better opponent than anybody Strikeforce could throw at him. I don't really care to see Gil/Thompson III, KJ isn't worthy of a shot, only scenario that could work would be if ZUFFA could throw somebody from the UFC at him.

Ehh, sucks that Gil is in this position, he NEEDS to be in the UFC... fighting for the belt, obviously.

Please login first to reply.