October 30, 2011 @ 05:53 AM
Kayv

You have such productive posts. Who the fuck wants to see GSP hold down Diaz, I'd rather see them fight but GSP will GSP. BTW Penn said he'll be back.
October 30, 2011 @ 02:05 PM
dmwalking

<p>I got Diaz winning via cardio. Real talk. I want BJ to win. I know he has the tools. All except one. A gas tank. The think about Nick, his pace is just non stop. BJ will gas by the middle of round 2 if he can’t finish Nick.</p>

sad I don't always enjoy being right.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

October 30, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
dmwalking

<p>You have such productive posts. Who the fuck wants to see GSP hold down Diaz, I’d rather see them fight but GSP will GSP. BTW Penn said he’ll be back.</p>

He will. I'm no rocket science but I have an A plus game plan for GSP. Take him to the mat. Elbows to cut up his easy to cut face. Turn face to hamburger. Prolly get a doctor's stoppage.

October 30, 2011 @ 05:29 PM
randysav

BJ showed alot of heart, he did really well during first round. Diaz is phenomenal , his boxing has gotten alot better, he really didnt have much gameplan but to be the same Nick Diaz style which is really impressive, IMO his style will give GSP alot of trouble maybe even slowing him down later rounds and stopping GSP. great start of a hype build up between them.
October 31, 2011 @ 06:58 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Diaz claims there's not enough money in the sport. Floyd Mayweather made $25million and can't stop the double leg. I had to go to school to learn that shit.
-Nick Diaz during the Post-Fight Press Conference-

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I fucking luv this guy. Always have been. can't wait to see GSP to get crushed.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 3, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
ThatPatP

Anthony Johnson/Vitor Belfort gonna be swag as fuck. That big fucker finally going to MW.

and "Train all day, Joe Rogan podcast all night, all day..." Nick is the man yo.

patxpeterson.com | youmaddoggy.com

November 3, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
ThatPatP

Didn't know HB had such knowledgable MMA fans, that's dope. Can't wait to chop it up with ya'll during future events.

The Aldo and Kenflo fight will be a competitive fight for the first MAYBE 2nd round but I see Aldo walking away with this one and sending Kenny to Bantemweight.

No way in hell Kenneth can make Bantam. Dude almost dies every time he makes FW.

<p>Evans is still injured?</p>

Yup. Dislocated his thumb pretty bad it seems.

It's not too bad, everything would've been fine for him to Fight JBJ if the UFC wasn't in need of a quality main-event for the Toronto show. Or, if the TO show was 2-3 weeks later; it was all a timing issue.

He had his cast off by UFC 136 (met him down in Houston and accidentally shook his hurt hand haha)

November 3, 2011 @ 08:18 PM
DonPedro

I know I'm late but Nick Diaz cool
November 3, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
theh00d

So I started off no-gi and now starting to train with gi. (Yeah I know kind of reversed, but w/e)
I'm training with a judo gi right now, but its pretty big on me.
Any recommendations on what gi to buy?
Or just stick with my judo one?

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 3, 2011 @ 09:27 PM
Kayv

Don't worry about starting off with gi or no gi. As long as you're training you're learning technique and philosophy. If the judo gi is a pain in the ass just cop an atama gi. You don't need anything fancy, you're new. Double weave atama gi in white and you're good to go.
November 4, 2011 @ 03:44 AM
theh00d

^ Thanks.

Oh yeah we got our mats from your gym (it says el nino sports) lol.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

November 4, 2011 @ 04:55 AM
Mickeyo64

One fight that not a lotta people are talking about is the fight comin up on Fox. Cain vs. JDS. This fight is gunna be NASTY I'm seriously so pumped for this one. For me, I see a lot of people counting out Cain, but I believe he'll win this one. Not gunna lie JDS is nasty but Cain is nastier. Look at all of his fights first of all, have any of them been close at all? None he's dominated every single fight and has only got the opportunity to show his cardio in one fight (him against kongo) Cains wrestling is on another level and I just think he's gunna take Junior down and grind it out. NO WAY it's goin to a decision though if it does I will eat my hat.
November 4, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
Mickeyo64

And by not talkin about I mean on HB not in general..
November 4, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
Joweee

One fight that not a lotta people are talking about is the fight comin up on Fox. Cain vs. JDS. This fight is gunna be NASTY I'm seriously so pumped for this one. For me, I see a lot of people counting out Cain, but I believe he'll win this one. Not gunna lie JDS is nasty but Cain is nastier. Look at all of his fights first of all, have any of them been close at all? None he's dominated every single fight and has only got the opportunity to show his cardio in one fight (him against kongo) Cains wrestling is on another level and I just think he's gunna take Junior down and grind it out. NO WAY it's goin to a decision though if it does I will eat my hat.
dominated all of em? that nigga's been clipped more than once doe.. I got JDS
November 5, 2011 @ 06:13 PM
Kayv

lol he's also been dropped several times.... Looking forward to that fight none the less
November 5, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
Mickeyo64

Cains been dropped by cheick...twice that's about it as far as I can remember Cain will win doe no doubt.

November 7, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
Mickeyo64

Munoz got some NASTY Ground nd Pound its scary when he connects. Can't wait to see where he goes with his career. Winner of Bisping/Mayhem maybe?
November 8, 2011 @ 12:30 AM
dmwalking

No way in hell Kenneth can make Bantam. Dude almost dies every time he makes FW.

It was a joke. I used to be a big Kenflo fan until he pulled what I consider a fag move. Everytime someone loses a title shot they wanna drop weight. SMH. Just get better. Kenny, just stop choking and have some damn confidence, and get a better coaching staff who can give you IN FIGHT ADVICE! Dude has one plan and if it doesn't work he starts to look like he's gonna cry and he has no plan B. SMH.

But yeah, it was a joke.

November 8, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
dmwalking

Cain is a different fighter from the one who fought Kongo. If I had to pick I'd pick Cain because of his non stop pace, unrelenting attack, superior wrestling, and never ending cardio.

But the truth is, it's anyone's fight. Cain's never fought a guy with JDS combo. Top teir boxing with great TDD. People say we haven't see JDS' TDD. That's partially because his footwork part of his TDD. Much like Dominic Cruz. His footwork is what helps him avoid TD's. Same with JDS. Dudes can never quite settle in for a good shot because his footwork is good. But I think Cain has an answer for that.

On the other hand, JDS has never faced a guy like Cain before. Excellent boxing with Superior wrestling. Here he faces a guy with just as much (if not more) speed. A great working knowledge of boxing. The ability to take anyone down. And a relentless attack.

Neither one of these guys has faced anyone like each other. It's all about who can impose their will the best. I'm favoring Cain just because historically, wrestlers have defeated strikers in Championship fights. And if Chael (as much as I don't like him) would've known how to defend against a triangle, he'd be the current champ.

Cain's jaw is questionable though. He recovers well, though. But JDS's TDD might be the winning factor if he hurts Cain how Kongo hurt him. Kongo just went down. I don't see JDS going down as easy. Tool box for tool box, I feel that Cain has the more complete and dangerous tool box. JDS can get the KO. I'll go ape if that happens. But I honestly have Cain winning via TKO after tiring Cigano out and laying down some mean GnP until the ref stops it.

November 8, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
ThatPatP

It was a joke. I used to be a big Kenflo fan until he pulled what I consider a fag move. Everytime someone loses a title shot they wanna drop weight. SMH. Just get better. Kenny, just stop choking and have some damn confidence, and get a better coaching staff who can give you IN FIGHT ADVICE! Dude has one plan and if it doesn't work he starts to look like he's gonna cry and he has no plan B. SMH.

But yeah, it was a joke.

Oh.

Well, there's no way they could rationalize giving him another shot at LW, so moving down was the only logical move if he wanted to compete for a belt. Now that he lost, all he has available are superfights.

November 8, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
Mickeyo64

Cain is a different fighter from the one who fought Kongo. If I had to pick I'd pick Cain because of his non stop pace, unrelenting attack, superior wrestling, and never ending cardio.

But the truth is, it's anyone's fight. Cain's never fought a guy with JDS combo. Top teir boxing with great TDD. People say we haven't see JDS' TDD. That's partially because his footwork part of his TDD. Much like Dominic Cruz. His footwork is what helps him avoid TD's. Same with JDS. Dudes can never quite settle in for a good shot because his footwork is good. But I think Cain has an answer for that.

On the other hand, JDS has never faced a guy like Cain before. Excellent boxing with Superior wrestling. Here he faces a guy with just as much (if not more) speed. A great working knowledge of boxing. The ability to take anyone down. And a relentless attack.

Neither one of these guys has faced anyone like each other. It's all about who can impose their will the best. I'm favoring Cain just because historically, wrestlers have defeated strikers in Championship fights. And if Chael (as much as I don't like him) would've known how to defend against a triangle, he'd be the current champ.

Cain's jaw is questionable though. He recovers well, though. But JDS's TDD might be the winning factor if he hurts Cain how Kongo hurt him. Kongo just went down. I don't see JDS going down as easy. Tool box for tool box, I feel that Cain has the more complete and dangerous tool box. JDS can get the KO. I'll go ape if that happens. But I honestly have Cain winning via TKO after tiring Cigano out and laying down some mean GnP until the ref stops it.

Couldn't agree more that pretty much sums up the fight. At the end of the day the great part about this is that this fight is so even that anyone could win it. Goin wit Cain doe
November 9, 2011 @ 03:26 AM
dmwalking

But yeah, it was a joke.

They'd give him another title shot if he worked his way back to it. But he took the cheap way. Try to cut weight to be the bigger man. I knew he couldn't beat Aldo. He barely beat Nunes. Kenny has skill man. He's got a mental and coaching problem. But the way 155 and 145 is looking, Kenny will not be champ.

Oh.

Well, there's no way they could rationalize giving him another shot at LW, so moving down was the only logical move if he wanted to compete for a belt. Now that he lost, all he has available are superfights.

November 13, 2011 @ 01:53 AM
$$$$$

Ben Henderson my nigga! Threw up the dynasty sign and errthang.
November 13, 2011 @ 01:57 AM
Mickeyo64

s/o to the blazian wit the win. that fight was too crazy
November 13, 2011 @ 02:45 AM
Mickeyo64

WOWWWW holy shit Dos Santos is a freak wasn't even close
November 13, 2011 @ 03:03 AM
$$$$$

Killa
November 13, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
R.

Damn JDS won me quite the $ tonight. cool
November 13, 2011 @ 10:41 AM
Joweee

what i say cool
November 14, 2011 @ 01:50 AM
Mickeyo64

Overeem is gunna tap dat ass doe. Just watch it's gunna start wit Brock first.
November 14, 2011 @ 09:32 AM
murklur

the block is disappointed in Cain, but he'll be back..

Please login first to reply.