Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
September 27, 2011 @ 11:47 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Wow.

*tears

hope you stay in touch my dude. It's been real.
September 28, 2011 @ 12:54 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

sad Nooo scotty sad
i hope to see u around soon tho.

Just love how the refree was flying through to stop Alexis Villa from inflicting any more damage on KO'd Joe Warren.

cool

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 28, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
matt

September 28, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
randysav

Well fellas, i had great convos in here but my time on HB is done... Just felt like making one last post in here since it was my favorite thread to post in on here.. I have a couple things in the works that are MMA related, prolly comeback and post it, so keep an eye out..

farewell brotha. one of the best posters on HB
September 28, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
theh00d

Scotty, as a white guy you alright man. Lol

But on the real, I'm miss reading your posts in this thread.
Good bye.

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

September 29, 2011 @ 07:45 AM
lihp

Well fellas, i had great convos in here but my time on HB is done... Just felt like making one last post in here since it was my favorite thread to post in on here.. I have a couple things in the works that are MMA related, prolly comeback and post it, so keep an eye out..

sadsadsad
September 29, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
Hamster Boy

dam scotty was a good contribution to this thread enjoyed reading your posts bro

i really hope brian stann ko's chael but i have a feeling chaels going to just wrestle with him and hold em down

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

September 29, 2011 @ 11:45 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

dam scotty was a good contribution to this thread enjoyed reading your posts bro

i really hope brian stann ko's chael but i have a feeling chaels going to just wrestle with him and hold em down

Well, Stann is with Jackson now. Jackson is a good game planner. And Stann is a bit more resiliant with more of a killer instinct than Marquardt. Chael is a one trick pony. It's a good trick, but you can strategize around that. So let's see what kinda plan Jackson and Winklejohn come up with.

I'm actually picking the upset. Brian Stann takes it.
September 29, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
randysav

Quinton
September 30, 2011 @ 12:24 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^swag
October 1, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
Hamster Boy

i guess no one cares that dominick cruz vs demetrious johnson title fight is today hahaha

October 1, 2011 @ 04:48 PM
Joweee

i do. but we all know who's going to win.
October 1, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
cebollo

Very solid card
October 2, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

i guess no one cares that dominick cruz vs demetrious johnson title fight is today hahaha

Not gonna lie. I really didn't care. I was looking forward to HD and Hightower and Rumble and Spaniard. Those fights were good. Disappointed at the Spaniard stoppage. I still hate Rumble for cutting like 2009230939 pounds so he can beat on smaller men. But whatever. Struve and HD put on a good fight though.

I like cruz, but I don't like cruz. His footwork is great. I mean, he's good. But it's kind of.....I dont' get excited about a fight where I know it's not really gonna have a climate. It's like you know you're gonna make out with a hot chick, but you still aint' smashing in the end. I can't get into Dom Cruz until he starts finishing folks.
October 2, 2011 @ 03:15 AM
funaki619

dude at times it seemed like demetrious was quicker than dom
idk i think the rumble johnson stoppage was w.e i mean he wouldve gnp the fuck out of him anyway
October 2, 2011 @ 03:19 AM
Hamster Boy

^ lol woops forgot to sign him off and sign me in
all the prelims that were on fb were good too kinda put the main card to shame

October 3, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Prediction time!

UFC Lightweight Championship
Gray Maynard (No. 3 LW) vs. Frankie Edgar (No. 1 LW, No. 4 PFP)

I have Gray Winning this. He's stronger. He's the one with the KO power. And I'm sure he's not going to make the same mistake twice.

UFC Featherweight Championship
Jose Aldo (No. 1 FW, No. 3 PFP) vs. Kenny Florian (No. 4 FW)

My heart says Aldo. My brain says Kenny. I picked with my heart last time for Jones/Rampage and I'm going with my heart again on this. Aldo by TKO in the 3rd. Aldo is used to this weight. Kenny has had to drop muscle (strength) to achieve this weight just so he can have the size advantage. So yeah, he'll have a reach advantage, but IMO, Aldo will have the strength advantage.

Chael Sonnen vs. Brian Stann
Picking with my heart on this one too. Chael is a one trick pony. The thing is, his one trick is pretty damned good. Like, really good. He's stifled so many guys it's ridiculous. What I believe is Stann's edge is Greg Jackson game planning and Winklejohn coaching. I've watched and witnessed Jackson's game plans nullify guys and Winklejohn's striking coaching has turned guys into machines. So, I feel like Stann has the advantage. There's nothing about Sonnen that isn't predictable and that being the case, it gives Stann a chance to pick him apart. TKO round 1. Nobody's finished Sonnen because nobody is able to stand long enough. I believe Stann will change that. Winklejohn will prepare his footwork. Jackson will prepare his sprawl. Sonnen gets tagged on the feet, Stann rushes in for the flurry, drops him, and finishes with strikes.

Melvin Guillard vs. Joe Lauzon

Picking with the brain on this one because it's a no brainer. Guillard rolls through J Lau. Melvin's a new fighter since joining Jackson/Winklejohn. He's not the easily chokeable easy to take down guy from before. He has mean TDD now with great foot work to help his already impressive punching power and accuracy. I still believe he'll be the new UFC champ by the end of 2012 if not before then. Melvin by TKO round 2.

Nam Phan vs. Leonard Garcia

I got Nam winning by submission. The blueprint to beat Leonard has been written. All Nam has to do is stick to a simple game plan and get the tap.

Jeremy Stephens vs. Anthony Pettis

Going with the brain on this one. Jeremy Stephens is too powerful for Pettis. My heart wants Pettis to win, but after seeing his recent performance, I see that he's not ready for the big leagues. I hope he wins, but Jeremy has more experience in the octagon against better fighters. Jeremy's also shown signs of improvement while Pettis didn't show much. Like I said, I want Pettis to win, but I don't see it happening. He's gonna get bullied.

Demian Maia vs. Jorge Santiago

Easy analysis. Maia by submission. LOL. I just pray to God that Maia hasn't decided he's a striker now. I hate watching epic BJJ guys learn a bit of boxing and decide that they're boxers. Like, dude, do what you're good at. Anyways, if Maia sticks to his best tools, easy submission.

Stipe Miocic vs. Joey Beltran

I've heard good things about Stipe. 6-0 record. All finishes. 6'4" and a ripped 240lbs. The only problem is that he lets himself get hit too much. Against a guy like Beltran who has a granite chin and punching power, if he lets himself get into exchanges, Beltran is gonna get a KO. But with Stipe's speed and accuracy, I see Stipe getting a decision on Joey by picking his punches for 3 rounds.

Steve Cantwell vs. Mike Massenzio
I don't know much about these guys so I'm going off their records. MMA's unpredictable, but stats can help get an idea of what a guy's good at. I'm picking Messenzio for more experience and more finishes.

Aaron Simpson vs. Eric Schafer

Another record for record prediction. Going with Aaron Simpson.

Tiequan Zhang vs. Darren Elkins

Too close to pick. I don't know enough about either guy.

RIP Scotty.
October 3, 2011 @ 01:53 PM
DonPedro

Gil melendez headed to the ufc cool
October 3, 2011 @ 02:01 PM
theh00d

^ cool

Waiting to hear what kayv have to say.
Btw, kayv do you know if this guy named "coke" is still training with jongsanan right now?

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

October 3, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Gil melendez headed to the ufc cool

OH damn....hmmmm with Gil coming to the UFC, I'm not so sure Melvin will be the next champ after all. Damn son. 155 is OD stacked. I think 155 is the most stacked division in the UFC right now. It's crazy how many dudes are in line for a title shot. I wanna see how Gil does. I'm expecting fireworks.
October 3, 2011 @ 05:17 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

When will Scott Cocker realize that SF is going to die off? i mean the only marketable champion he's got now is Cyborg LOLOL.

I knew Dana was bullshitting when he said the business as usual. Why spend more money to push the two orgs when they can make one n best org??

lmao fuck Yamasaki bros. their reffing fucking sucks.

Cruz fought with the broken hand he sustained in the 1st round. Glad to see him changing up his game to grappling. He's good. some ppl rage over the fact that he didn't finish the fight. But he's far more entertaining than boring GSP.

Pat Barry LOLOL.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 3, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
lihp

damn strikeforce is getting raped lol. anyway the japan show is going to be free and it will lead into a ppv so we get a full day of fights coolcoolcool
October 3, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

damn strikeforce is getting raped lol. anyway the japan show is going to be free and it will lead into a ppv so we get a full day of fights coolcoolcool

Genius!
October 5, 2011 @ 07:34 PM
lihp

Frankie Edgar (c) vs. Gray Maynard *Maynard seems motivated/pissed I think he finishes Edgar
Jos
October 5, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
Mickeyo64

I honestly have Edgar winning the fight. In the past fighters have shown that with their backs against the walls and people doubting them that they preform at their best (Tito for example) Frankies speed is going to be too much for Gray and that's just how I see it

The Aldo and Kenflo fight will be a competitive fight for the first MAYBE 2nd round but I see Aldo walking away with this one and sending Kenny to Bantemweight.

Chael's wrestling is too strong for Stann and he also has a solid chin. I like Stann but this is just too big of a step up in competition for him

Nam is on a 2 fight losing streak so if he loses this one he's done. With that being said I see him going out and finishing Garcia, or at least grinding it to a decision. Either way Nam is winning this one.

Guillard...this ♥♥♥♥♥ is a fucking BEAST..Lauzon won't be able to take him down because he's training with Greg Jackson which is a power house camp. (GSP, Stann, Guida, ETC.) Melvins submission defense as well as his TDD will be too much and I see Lauzon eating the mat in the first round.

The rest....I don't really care about so...

Damian Maia by decision..

and to make things interesting I'm picking Stephens because I think Pettis is all hype, I could be wrong but I'm just giving this one a toss up
October 5, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
randysav

^
man, you pretty much summed up my prediction.totally agree on your post.just re watched kenflo vs Nunez , Nunez caught kenflo with chopping low kicks and stumbled kenflo, this weight will be too fast paced for kenflo. Imagine Jose landing those kicks, he will pick him apart.

I see Frankie keeping his belt. Maynard got heavy hands but I was impressed with Frankie getting back up and going toe to toe with him still after those three knockdowns. Frankie adjust very quick . I see this fight going to the decision and Frankie will take advantage.

Nam phan....with the robbery on his last fight with Leonard.he was much stronger and showed lots of heart.we all know Garcia will try to come out banging and I predict nam countering him maybe even go for a sub finish.
October 6, 2011 @ 12:15 AM
Mickeyo64

What a lot of people don't realize is that the kenflo/nunes fight was actually pretty close, I think the judges scored in as unanimous but really, I wasn't impressed at all with kennys fight at all, and was surprised that he got offered a title shot so quickly. I see this going a lot like the BJ/Kenflo fight except Aldo brutalizing him with leg kicks nd knees. Kennys BJJ isn't something that's really gunna stifle Aldoeither , hes just one of the new breed of fighters *cough* Jon Jones *cough* and there's a reason he's one of the p4p greats.
October 6, 2011 @ 01:59 AM
cebollo

struve rockin w+h?
October 6, 2011 @ 06:06 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Great predictions everyone. I'm kinda feeling like the oddball that thinks Maynard is gonna win. I don't have much invested in the fight so i don't care. i just want them to get it over with already so we can move on.

struve rockin w+h?

Ha. Wow, Struve isn't that much taller than Jones.
October 6, 2011 @ 08:17 AM
Hamster Boy

^naw dude i agree with you i see maynard winning also

some pretty big names for prelim fights pettis and stephens should be entertaining

edit: JON JONES VS MACHIDA NOW daaaaaaaam dat very interesting match up....

Please login first to reply.