September 19, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
Scotty

Rampage can close the distance but Jones isnt going to stand with him.. He isnt going to take that chance of Rampage connecting.. Also Jon Jones "CANT BUST A GRAPE" hahaha

when the fuck is edgar/maynard 3

UFC 136
September 19, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
Mickeyo64

lol the fights gunna go like this

Jones usin his reach to keep Rampage on the outside usin jabs nd fancy spinning elbows/back kicks

Once Rampage comes on the inside Jones is gunna clinch up nd throw Rampage to the ground...GnP all day

2nd round comes mostly the same thing but I think its gunna be a TKO due to elbos round 2.
September 19, 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Scotty

People under estimating Rampage way to much in this fight, i think.. People looking at that Hamill fight like that how rampage actually is but people seem to forget, Rampage hasnt been healthy since the fight with Wanderlei.. Fight against rashad he had a LONG layoff then had a knee injury and he still almost won but he gassed.. Fight against Machida his hand was messed up and he still won.. Fight against Hamill he didnt even want that fight and his hand was still injured.. Now he is 100% healthy and has been training harder than he has ever trained.. So i think people are under estimating him in this fight cause what we have seen from Jon Jones.. Don;t get me wrong, i think Jon Jones has many advantages but im not counting out Rampage and actually pulling for him in this fight!

UFC 135 (My Picks)
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
Champ Jon Jones vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (for light-heavyweight title)
Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
Rob Broughton vs. Travis Browne
Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi * Cant pick on this one
Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Aaron Riley vs. Tony Ferguson
Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring

PRELIMINARY CARD
Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna
Cole Escovedo vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Junior Assuncao vs. Eddie Yagin

* Yeah i picked rampage to win, been a long time fan of him and pulling for him in this fight!
September 19, 2011 @ 02:31 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

OOOOOH get ready for the multiquotes. So much to respond to!!! lmao.

Ellenberger moved up a ladder. I bealive he should fight the winner of the BJ/Diaz to get a shot at GSP/Condit.

Nah. Have him fight Fitch and we'll see if the kid is the real deal. He beat Shields fair and square, but I don't believe Jakes head was 100% in the game. I mean, since when do you duck toward the knees for a TD when you're in thai plum? LOL. Ellenberger is legit though. I just wanna see him face one more top guy before we talk title shot.

^ He's on a 5 fight win streak so I don't see why not. It all depends on how they're feeling after the fight nd if they're healthy, what i'm really look forward to more is 136 that card is STACKED Melvin Guillard is that ♥♥♥♥♥ right now

Unless BJ moves back to LW, I got Melvin becoming the new LW champ by the end of 2012.

lol the fights gunna go like this

Jones usin his reach to keep Rampage on the outside usin jabs nd fancy spinning elbows/back kicks

Once Rampage comes on the inside Jones is gunna clinch up nd throw Rampage to the ground...GnP all day

2nd round comes mostly the same thing but I think its gunna be a TKO due to elbos round 2.

Same prediction here.

People under estimating Rampage way to much in this fight, i think.. People looking at that Hamill fight like that how rampage actually is but people seem to forget, Rampage hasnt been healthy since the fight with Wanderlei.. Fight against rashad he had a LONG layoff then had a knee injury and he still almost won but he gassed.. Fight against Machida his hand was messed up and he still won.. Fight against Hamill he didnt even want that fight and his hand was still injured.. Now he is 100% healthy and has been training harder than he has ever trained.. So i think people are under estimating him in this fight cause what we have seen from Jon Jones.. Don;t get me wrong, i think Jon Jones has many advantages but im not counting out Rampage and actually pulling for him in this fight!

* Yeah i picked rampage to win, been a long time fan of him and pulling for him in this fight!

Dude, since KO'ing Liddell, Rampage hasn't put on an impressive performance besides KO'ing a glass jawed Wandy. What was Rampage's excuse for Forrest Griffin? Looking like horrible ass against Hendo? Not being able to finish Jardine. JARDINE SON!! His "win" against Machida was due to two rounds of aggression. Everyone knows that Rampage landed probably two punches that whole fight and almost got KO'd in the 3rd. That ain't impressive. That shows me an inability to effectively close the distance.

That whole "he wasn't healthy" wrap isn't convincing me. Page has ONE way to win. Jones gets sloppy and gets tagged on the jaw. Otherwise I'm expecting a one sided Jones fight. Jones throws grown men around like ragdolls. People underestemate Jones's strength because his muscle is strapped to a long slender frame. But you don't german suplex grown men by being weak. You don't take down powerhouse wrestlers from the THAI PLUM by being weak. You don't shatter eye sockets by being weak. I'm just saying, tool box for tool box, performance for performance, with no bias attached, Jones has a history of domination. Rampage has a history of not looking good unless he KO's you in the first round.

UFC 135 (My Picks)
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)
Champ Jon Jones vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck (TKO).
Rob Broughton vs. Travis Browne
Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi (Nate's developed his brother's style. It's the perfect style to dismantle Gomi)
Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell by submission (Rothwell ain't gonna wanna stand. The blueprint for beating Hunt has been documented. Get to the ground. Tap him out. But I want Hunt to win.)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
Aaron Riley vs. Tony Ferguson
Tim Boetsch vs. Nick Ring

PRELIMINARY CARD
Ricardo Romero vs. James Te Huna
Cole Escovedo vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Junior Assuncao vs. Eddie Yagin

I'm def nervous for my boy Bones because Rampage ain't no joke. But I was nervous when he faced shogun. Total domination. I was nervous when he fought Bader. Total domination. I feel like they already have the gameplan for Rampage through Bader. They have the same tools. I expect a similar fight.
September 19, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
Scotty

Dude, since KO'ing Liddell, Rampage hasn't put on an impressive performance besides KO'ing a glass jawed Wandy. What was Rampage's excuse for Forrest Griffin? Looking like horrible ass against Hendo? Not being able to finish Jardine. JARDINE SON!! His "win" against Machida was due to two rounds of aggression. Everyone knows that Rampage landed probably two punches that whole fight and almost got KO'd in the 3rd. That ain't impressive. That shows me an inability to effectively close the distance.

That whole "he wasn't healthy" wrap isn't convincing me. Page has ONE way to win. Jones gets sloppy and gets tagged on the jaw. Otherwise I'm expecting a one sided Jones fight. Jones throws grown men around like ragdolls. People underestemate Jones's strength because his muscle is strapped to a long slender frame. But you don't german suplex grown men by being weak. You don't take down powerhouse wrestlers from the THAI PLUM by being weak. You don't shatter eye sockets by being weak. I'm just saying, tool box for tool box, performance for performance, with no bias attached, Jones has a history of domination. Rampage has a history of not looking good unless he KO's you in the first round.

Come on now, bring up the forrest fight? Everyone knows even forrest knows, Rampage won that fight! Even look at Forrests face when he won, he knew he lost that fight! And Rampage looked good even fighting on a bum knee after forrest busted it up.. Hendo fight? Rampage broke his hand in the fight.. Rampage got taken down but kept getting back to his feet then out struck Henderson.. Also not to mention no one has ever KO'd Henderson not even heavyweights! And i wouldnt put win in quotations against Machida, Rampage won the first 2 rounds then Machida turned it up in the 3rd..

No one is under estimating his strength, u keep saying that but no one said anything about his strength! Jones has many tools but what im saying is people under estimate Rampage by looking at his last performances but there was some health issues behind the injuries and lack of training BUT he still got the win.. Jones has every tool to put away Rampage thats a fact, but people are making it like he is fighting some bum.. And under estimating what rampage has the capability to do to Jones.. More than likely Rampage will get beat but im still pulling for em and feel he could win if he can keep it off the ground.. Fight stays on the ground, he is done.. But if he keeps it standing, his percentage is better!
September 19, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I don't feel like I'm underestimating 'page. I feel like it's an accurate assessment. Rampage fans give him TOO much credit. Pride is over. They say you're only as good as your last fight. Well, I give the benefit of the doubt (which is how I predicted the Nog fight right) and look at your last 5 fights minimum. Rampage hasn't wowed anyone besides his Wand KO. I don't think being in shape is gonna render different results. Rampage isn't as dangerous as people think. I think we're gonna see a replay of Jones/Bader. Rampage might have good wrestling. I woulnd't know because he really hasn't shown it. He might have KO power, I woulnd't know because the last guy he put down has a glass jaw. I'm not going off what Page CAN be. I'm assessing what he has been. And it ain't been that good. Compare that to Jones who steam rolls everyone. You can see why I would pick Jones to win it. Page can win it. He's no slouch. But the odds are stacked against him. His only advantage right now might be psychological.

And that Machida fight I put in quotations because he won that fight by chasing for two rounds. Yeah it's a win, but he really didn't win. Pride scoring would've given it to Machida. He looked wack in that fight and won based on the 10point must system. But he really didn't win that fight.
September 19, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
Mickeyo64

The fact is..i think that every MMA fan has come to a consensus that the only way Rampaga will win is if he knocks him out..he has a punchers chance and that's about it, it's true Jones' chin hasn't been tested, but it's for a reason because he's dominated every single opponent that's been in front of him. Jones has way too many tools for Rampage to deal with, of course I wanna see Rampaga knock out the Bones hype train but I just don't see it happening. Jones is arguably the biggest LHW in the division and the only one who I see would pose problems is Machida...and I still think Jones would beat him too. But it's his first title defense so you never know..
September 19, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
Scotty

Some different news:

Dan Henderson re-signs with the UFC and is fighting SHOGUN at UFC 139!!! Shogun about to give Hendo an ass whoopin and send em back to Strikeforce!
September 19, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

suprised
Some different news:

Dan Henderson re-signs with the UFC and is fighting SHOGUN at UFC 139!!! Shogun about to give Hendo an ass whoopin and send em back to Strikeforce!

suprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprisedsuprised

OOOOOOOH LEH DOOOEHT!!

LOL at Hendo. I like the guy, but I'm not sure he knows what he got himself into. He ain't fighting scared Feijao. He's fighting Shogun I'm a tear your head off and monkey punch you through the floor!

Son, brief side note, I love that shogun monkey punches. The monkey punch is so under utilized in MMA for ground and pound. I love when he monkey punches. I expect many monkey punches on Hendo. cool
September 19, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Mickeyo64

no WAYY that's like a dream fight. rootin for Hendo on this on, hope he knocks him out like he did again pissping
September 19, 2011 @ 08:03 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

- Ive always thought Rampage is one-dimensional trick pony. I actually like him and have been watching him fight since his Pride FC days. But u gotta admit, he doesnt offer any threat other than his 2 hands.

He hardly EVER mixes it up with the strikes. 2 leg kicks thrown at most. His wrestling is all right tho.

He became a champ cuz he has beaten Chuck who likes to fight on his feet n Hendo who also likes to keep the fight on the feet.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

September 20, 2011 @ 02:47 AM
blutspender

LOL at Hendo. I like the guy, but I'm not sure he knows what he got himself into. He ain't fighting scared Feijao. He's fighting Shogun I'm a tear your head off and monkey punch you through the floor!

That guy just came off a win over Fedor, is 6-1 in his last seven bouts (with wins over Fedor, Babalu, Rich Franklin, Bisping, Palhares and Feijao), had titles at middleweight and light heavyweight and just moved up to heavyweight to stop one of the greatest heavyweights of all time with a vicious KO.

Shogun on the other hand is 4-3 in his last seven bouts with such impressing wins like beating 44 year old Mark Coleman and 40 year old Chuck Lidell (who is getting KOd by everyone). His body is completly destroyed and every half year he is out due to injury.

I'm not saying Shogun can't beat Henderson, but "I'm not sure he knows what he got himself into" really is a strange statement considering Hendersons current situation.
September 20, 2011 @ 07:20 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

That guy just came off a win over Fedor, is 6-1 in his last seven bouts (with wins over Fedor, Babalu, Rich Franklin, Bisping, Palhares and Feijao), had titles at middleweight and light heavyweight and just moved up to heavyweight to stop one of the greatest heavyweights of all time with a vicious KO.

Shogun on the other hand is 4-3 in his last seven bouts with such impressing wins like beating 44 year old Mark Coleman and 40 year old Chuck Lidell (who is getting KOd by everyone). His body is completly destroyed and every half year he is out due to injury.

I'm not saying Shogun can't beat Henderson, but "I'm not sure he knows what he got himself into" really is a strange statement considering Hendersons current situation.

Point taken. I just feel like if Hendo wants to get the LHW title and that Spider rematch, he coulda picked an opponent better suited for himself. Shogun ain't Feijao. Feijao fought Hendo scared. Self fulfilling prophecy. He was so terrified of that right hand that he eventually got caught by it. Shogun ain't gonna do that. IMO, he looked great against Machida both times and I feel like he's back in that condition after seeing him go planet of the apes on Forrest. Honestly, I expect a similar fate for Hendo. But I suppose he has his reasons for taking on the fight. He's just taking the path of most resistance.

Shogun by KO.
September 20, 2011 @ 07:28 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Oh and considering Hendo's current situation, beating UFC washouts and has beens and SF champs ain't really saying that much about how close you are to being the best. There's a reason guys are fighting in SF. They're not A level. They're B level. So of course Patrick Ewing is gonna look good playing in small leagues, but he's gonna look real different when you see him against Jordan. Hendo DOES belong in the UFC, no doubt. But I feel like his record is a bit inflated by comparison to other LHW's who've fought nothing but top competition for the past 5 years. IMO, he aint' getting past the top 5 in the UFC. He's gonna look a lot less dominant when he comes back to the UFC. I mean, last time he was in the UFC, he looked wack. That KO of Bisping was nice, but bisping is not top 5. It's nice for a highlight, but not a significant "gimme a title shot" win.

On another note, Mousasi is over rated. LOOOOOOOL. It's true though.
September 20, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
Scotty

Ramage and Jones on Kimmel last night!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDJlPP1eX4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5Txpjth5I

* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Rampage had me rollin!
September 21, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
Hamster Boy

lol dam wanderlei replaced vitor vs cung seems like an easier fight for cung imo

SEQUENCE http://www.sequence.us

September 21, 2011 @ 02:11 PM
Scotty

^ hahaha WHAT? Who has Cung Le fought? Washed up Frank Shamrock, Scott Smith who KO'd Le the first time they fought! Come on, Cung Le hasn't fought an elite fighter in MMA.. Vitor would have KO'd Le quick and Wanderlei may take a couple more minutes to do the same.. So if thats "easier" then alright! hahaha

Lesnar vs. Overeem is for the number one contender spot which i think is stupid.. How is leasnar already back in title contention? Dude got his ass handed to him then beats a paid off Carwin and already in line for a shot? Hope Overeem finishes this dude off so he never wants to fight again!

I now am a full believer there was a spy in rampages camp.. Why? I just watched the countdown and the countdown had a segment on it.. While the whole rampage camp was talking about in countdown interviews, only jones was the one defending himself? Where was Jackson on the defense? Also while this whole thing has been going on, Jones is the only defending that there isnt one? Where is the Jacksons camp defending jones and their camp on it? Rampage was right, it might be jones himself it could be Jackson or someone from the camp.. Where are they? Just leaving Jones to defend himself making him look like the bad guy when it possibly could be his own trainer(most likely).. So i believe its Jackson or someone that works with him..
September 21, 2011 @ 03:10 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ hahaha WHAT? Who has Cung Le fought? Washed up Frank Shamrock, Scott Smith who KO'd Le the first time they fought! Come on, Cung Le hasn't fought an elite fighter in MMA.. Vitor would have KO'd Le quick and Wanderlei may take a couple more minutes to do the same.. So if thats "easier" then alright! hahaha

Lesnar vs. Overeem is for the number one contender spot which i think is stupid.. How is leasnar already back in title contention? Dude got his ass handed to him then beats a paid off Carwin and already in line for a shot? Hope Overeem finishes this dude off so he never wants to fight again!

I now am a full believer there was a spy in rampages camp.. Why? I just watched the countdown and the countdown had a segment on it.. While the whole rampage camp was talking about in countdown interviews, only jones was the one defending himself? Where was Jackson on the defense? Also while this whole thing has been going on, Jones is the only defending that there isnt one? Where is the Jacksons camp defending jones and their camp on it? Rampage was right, it might be jones himself it could be Jackson or someone from the camp.. Where are they? Just leaving Jones to defend himself making him look like the bad guy when it possibly could be his own trainer(most likely).. So i believe its Jackson or someone that works with him..

Scotty.....you need to stop believing in Wandy. Wand is done. Cung Le may not be experienced in top tier MMA comp, but Wand's style works perfect for Cung. Cung is a legit striker. His base is san shou and he was an absolute ANIMAL in san shou. Wand's getting KO'd badly dude. At best Wand can try his hand at BJJ and try to go for a take down and decision.

Overeem and Lesnar for the title shot? Meh, why not? Who else is in line? I mean, Lesnar doesn't have a lot of fights, but if he's able to beat the best, then he deserves his shot. I mean, if I have zero matches, but I can walk into the octogon right now and beat Cain, you can't say I don't deserve it. Overeem's legit. If Lesnar wins, he earned it. I don't think he'll win, but if he does, I have no issue.

I don't believe the spy thing. You of all people should doubt those countdown vids now that you saw how BJ Penn pointed out how the do things on purpose to make things look a certain way. They probably asked him about it and he was taken off guard. It happens.

But the thing is, in the end, who cares? In the end, he still has to get in that ring with a dangerous fighter.
September 21, 2011 @ 05:13 PM
Scotty

^ Nah not giving up on wandy, especially on someone like Cung Le who has never proven he can even be in the cage with elite MMA fighters.. Guy got KO'd by Scott Smith, who the is Scott Smith? hahaha Wandy sure the hell is more powerful than Scott Smith and fights harder than scott smith.. Doubting Wanderlei on someone like Cung Le, disgrace! BUT if he does lose then i will gladly stat that Wanderlei needs to hang em up!

Lesnar doesnt deserve a shot, he hasnt proven he gets another one.. But doesnt matter cause IF, thats a huge if, he can get pass overeem.. Cain will whoop his ass again and so wont JDS, so really cant even be upset about it.. haha

Not really basing it off the countdown really, that was just apart of it.. But i havent seen Jackson once deny the spy in the camp? Where is he in all this? Why is Jones the only one standing up for himself? Its making him look like the bad guy, which he might not have anything to do with it.. Jackson just sits in the back while Jones is looking like he's the one to blame when Rampage said "Jones or it might not even be him, it could be someone from jacksons camp who is asking for it" I just think Jacksons a snake and will do shady shit to get the upper hand.. But then again, Jones has to still stop Rampage and the opposite Rampage has to Jones..

Got excited though after watching the countdown! Rampage looking mean, pulling for him!

AND HOLY SHIT!

UFC 137 with BJ PENN in Vegas, still cant find a good deal on tickets.. possible might not go!

UFC On FOX in Anaheim, My boy asked if i wanted to go yesterday, might end up just getting tickets for this event,..

UFC 139 in San Jose, Shogun and Wanderlei on the same card, Gotta see Wanderlei before he goes out! And woudlnt mind seeing Shogun once again and whoop on Hendo!
September 22, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Wand can win on the ground if he can get Cung down. Cung is not a takedown guy. Now I'm not sure if you know Cung's background or have seen his fights before he came to MMA, but dude is a bad ass striker. He's a better striker than Wand. If Wand plays the stand up game, he's getting KO'd. Especially since his jaw has turned to glass. But Wand is a high ranking BJJ player so he has some tools up that sleeve. So it depends. Do we get Wand who wants to win, or Wand who wants to entertain? The entertainment Wand is gonna look a lot like he did against Leben.

That being said, I really hope he wins. I friggin love Wand.

Who you got winning Shogun/Hendo?
September 22, 2011 @ 12:47 PM
Joweee

Hendo is gonna win.
September 22, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
Scotty

Who you got winning Shogun/Hendo?

You should already know the answer to this question... hahaha Shogun is going to win, he is going to out the pressure on and it will be to much for Hendo.. When people put the pressure, he cant do what he wants to do and throw that huge right hand.. If u stand around waitin for Hendo, thats where he shines.. Cause he can cock back that right hand and throw it,, You put the pressure on, he doesnt get the time to it.. Also if shogun puts to the ground, its all over as well.. Hendo gets put on his back, he loses! So u see Shogun pulling the win off..

The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 kicked off last night! Anyone catch it? Awesome fights from the little guys, there were only 3 decision fights and the rest were all KO's and Submission.. Looks to be a great season, and it has mayhem on it so u know there is going to be some laughs!
September 22, 2011 @ 02:55 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

You should already know the answer to this question... hahaha Shogun is going to win, he is going to out the pressure on and it will be to much for Hendo.. When people put the pressure, he cant do what he wants to do and throw that huge right hand.. If u stand around waitin for Hendo, thats where he shines.. Cause he can cock back that right hand and throw it,, You put the pressure on, he doesnt get the time to it.. Also if shogun puts to the ground, its all over as well.. Hendo gets put on his back, he loses! So u see Shogun pulling the win off..

The Ultimate Fighter Season 14 kicked off last night! Anyone catch it? Awesome fights from the little guys, there were only 3 decision fights and the rest were all KO's and Submission.. Looks to be a great season, and it has mayhem on it so u know there is going to be some laughs!

I dont' think Shogun gets top position unless he can rock Hendo. But if he does, the night's over. That's my prediction though. Fedor had Dan in major trouble and slipped up by getting wreckless. If the same Shogun who just KO'd Griffin steps in that day, I see Hendo having a similar fight.

I mean, yeah Hendo can pull it off. Shogun has horrible TDD, so if Hendo wants top position, I can see him pulling a Fitch for the decision. But if he tries to stand, Shogun's gonna have a good night. Unlike Feijao, Shogun ain't scared.

I'm a check TUF right now. Be back to comment when I'm done.
September 22, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

DAYUM son, only 2 fights in and TUF is legit. JEEZ
September 22, 2011 @ 05:45 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Anybody had any injuries? Banged my knee and I'm not sure what to do. Lol. Doc? ER? Never been injured in my life. I'm clueless. Judo is alien to me.
September 22, 2011 @ 06:36 PM
Scotty

^ what exactly happened? Did you tweak? Knee bar? Or did it just get slammed? Also can u move it, walk on it?
September 22, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

^ what exactly happened? Did you tweak? Knee bar? Or did it just get slammed? Also can u move it, walk on it?

I'm not used to judo. So I know my break falls, but I'm not used to executing correctly cuz I'm not used to flying in the air. LOL. I landed on my knee. It's getting slightly better. I'm a walk it off.
September 22, 2011 @ 11:03 PM
Scotty

^ Yeah thats the part of training, u get banged up.. Just ice and keep moving it, u will be alright in a few days.. If u tweaked it then i would say hit the doctor but since u just banged on the ground, u'll be all set in a few days!
September 23, 2011 @ 08:04 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

Define tweak, please. Because I might have. It hurts when I straighten my leg out completely or bend my knee 90degrees. And it only hurts on one side when I put weight on it.
September 23, 2011 @ 10:57 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/ufc/8783396/UFC-135-preview-Jon-Jones-says-hes-no-cheat-and-denies-Rampage-Jackson-spying-allegations.html

Wow. Rashad's part is what stood out to me most. His opinion is valuable because he's fought Rampage and he's trained with Jones. This is the first piece that has made me doubt my pick. I'm going to have to hold my pick out of support for Jones, but this junk got me doubting. I'm mad anxious now. LOL.

Please login first to reply.